LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted to Be A Baby ( Open )

JE PUNK

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afterwards I clean her up and carry her along on my hip to her room and lay her in her crib grabbing a book and sits reading you a bed time story of rapunzel after your out I cover you up make sure you have your pacifier and plushie and head to my own room

Finished up cleaning and changing you and helps you get dressed in some comfy shorts and a cute top lifting her onto the couch for cartoons i get a phone call and answer it wile your watching your morning shows "Hi ammy yeah i got my lil girl shes really cute and very friendly shes currently watching tv how ya been? oh thats good to hear yeah my chest is still so heavy considering i produce milk still, no i havent fed her that way she is still warming up to me i dont want to ruin the relationship we have spent building"

The small girl found herself found herself in another diaper this time without her big girl panties the shorts did nothing to hide her diaper since the upper half was sticking out for now sh just focused on her cartoons while she sucked her paci 

walks over and looks at you after i hung up the phone "hi rei you ok your pretty red" Leans down and puts my lips to your for head my large chest in perfect view while i do this "hmm no your not burning up at least"

Reis face turned redder then a tomato when the woman’s breasts came near her “I’m… im fine.” Not wanting to bring up the subject before her tummy gurgled and realized she forgotten something a certain something she had to do every morning when she woke up “Uh oh not now…” 

Offers my hand and we walk to your room and lift you up onto the changing table and gets to work changing your diaper humming along to some tune it seems to help calm you down rather easily "There we go all clean princess lets go get you fed now"

Rei blushed but did relax at the tune that was being sung at her which didn’t make her feel embarrassed about messing her diapers. The girl nodded after her diaper change was complete and slowly sat up which gave off cute crinkles from her bottom