LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted to Be A Baby ( Open )

JE PUNK

10 year old Rei Takagei who was small for her age was currently getting her things ready to be adopted by her new family before being instructed to put her travel undies by the matron as she grabbed her hello kitty pull up “I really wish didn’t need to wear these  if only my bladder wasn’t so small.” She said  blushing as she slipped off her regular hello kitty panties and grabbed her pull up once again and put her legs through the leg hole and pulled them up to her waist thr waistband snapping into place  then grabbed her regular panties and put them over them to make her at least feel like a big girl

2C0FC76E-4EE4-4944-843D-EB34B45DD019.webp

AADD0675-3FD1-408E-8FB9-A7A826992769.jpeg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela was a tall motherly latias lady and had filled for an adoption of a daughter and was waiting outside patiently for the girl to arrive had already gotten a nursery themed room ready for the young girl it had plenty of toys, pull ups, diapers and everything for the assumed 4-5 year old girl. The house was also padded so the kiddo wouldnt end up hurt, had a changing table, high chair, crib ready for the girl too and even went as far as to get a car seat for her.

The matron took the girls hand outside after she had finished getting dressed and drive the girl to Angela’s  “Here you are Miss Angela since the paperwork has been finalized little Rei is all yours.” She told her after releasing the girls hand as the small girl looked at her “Hello… Miss Angela” Rei said  shyly 

The small girl thought a second “Ummm see my new home.” Blushing alittle when she saw the car seat which was probably meant for her she had been required to sit in car seats whenever the orphanage went on outings 

leads her along inside you see lots of stuff for a young girl high chair bouncer walker etc. i then lift you up and we head upstairs so you can see your room but take the time so you may see everything

Rei blushed and noticed a lot of baby stuff while she was picked up “What’s with all the baby stuff Miss Angela Is there a baby in the house?” Thinking she might have a sibling whole every item 

FBF2E491-DBD7-4F1B-977C-8C2B0CC73C3D.jpeg

685007A8-0069-43D0-B54E-16B0FFC12154.jpeg

Rei blushed and shook her head no “I’m 10 ma’am.” Blushing at the nursery “A nursery?” The woman could feel the girls wet pull up underneath her panties she was wearing over them 

B58DC038-AD17-4A54-B68D-A3D81A688E6F.jpeg

"Oh i thought you were 4 seems mommy made a mistake but already spent a lot of time and money to get this stuff ready would be a waste to just get rid of it all after mommy spent her time getting it all ready for you right?" sits her on a changing table and tugs her panties down and off and then her pull up getting her in a proper diaper before letting the panties go back "Mommy will let you keep your panties i assume you wear them over so you feel like a big girl right?"

Rei blushed heavily as her wet pull up was removed before finding herself in a thick pampers diaper and nodded her head “I only need pull ups or diapees if I’m on car rides and naps.” Her panties barely fit over her diaper while it kept her legs apart 

Rei blushed before her tummy growled alittle “I guess I’m alittle hungry.” She said sitting up after her diaper change was finished while waiting to be helped down from the table 

offers my hand and we head to the kitchen and i help you into the high chair and ask what you want to eat walking over to the stove and fridge to get stuff out that you ask for to make stuff figuring some simple grilled cheese would work

"Sure think princess want tomato soup to go with it?" grabbing things from various places for it and makes a baby bottle of strawberry milk for her, and starts the sandwich before walking over and delivers the milk

Rei  nodded her head slowly before noticing the baby bottle “Ummm ma’am is this a baby bottle?” Wondering why she was given one as she  noticed it had hello kitty  on it

C3E71012-76BD-4274-BB98-FB444458D915.jpeg