LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted to Be A Baby ( Open )

JE PUNK

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiles and coos at her while i feed her all the mean while trying to keep her from getting too messy but sooner or later she is all fed and full before i clean up her face and open the tray

Sits her down on her feet and cleans up from the lunch letting her keep her half full bottle of milk and tells you to go watch cartoons for now until mommy finishes up the dishes smiling at how cute you were

"You dropped your pacifier in the kitchen here ya go little one" Returns it to her quietly inserting it into her mouth and gently bounces her lightly on my lap while she watches cartoons

Rei blushed when she heard her wet diaper thud into the trash “Huh when did I wet my diapee?” Thinking she must’ve wet it while she was drinking her bottle before while watching the tub fill up 

Rei blushed as she was powdered and diapered up unknowingly slipping her thumb in her mouth “Ummm ma’am willl I be weawing diapees fuwl time?” She said behind her thumb. Noticing the footie sleeper 

5E1DCBE0-38A2-4A92-8E1B-A16496662FD4.jpeg

Rei allowed herself to be lifted her diaper crinkling under her Jammie’s slightly before going back to her cartoons her thumb finding it’s way back it’s mouth