LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summoned Mommy (priv with BabyBrooklynn)

RynoBro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Sure  my little pup.” Cooed Luna. She tucked Serenity into a bassinet and smiled. It was super soft and cozy. She had the bassinet rock slowly as Luna read her the Tale of the Pixies that got trapped in their hometree. She used silly voices for the pixies.  

Luna smiled as she looked at the sleeping witch. She used some magic to turn one of the rooms in to a nursery for her little witch. She was so happy. She could not wait to change her witch’s diaper and spoil her.

Luna picked up Serenity and swaddled her to get her nice and secured. “Shhhhh. Shhh. It is okay. I got you. Mommy got you and she is not leaving you.” Said Luna softly. She went to a rocking chair and started to rock Serenity as she hummed a lullaby of her realm.

“I got you Serenity.” Cooed Luna. She set the little witch back into her bassinet and gave her a pacifier. Luna left to finish cleaned up and making her nursery.

Luna smiled when Serenity woke up. “Goodness you had a good nap. I bet someone is less cranky,” she cooed. She picked up Serenity and patted her butt. “You got about a hour before dinner. So you go play.” She cooed and the bassinet was replaced with a large playpen. She put Serenity into the playpen.

Luna smiled and watched Serenity look around. “Sweetie, do you need a change?” Asked Luna as she picked her up to place her into her new highchair for dinner.

Luna secured her into the highchair. “That will not happen for a while. I need to find my replacement for Chief. Once that happens mommy will take you back to your realm. Beside you really want to be in an orphanage?” Asked Luna as she set a place of cut up meat and veggies. It looked strange but it would easily be the most taste food Serenity ever had. She set up a sippy cup of juice for her.

“I can take you to the exam but until the. You can stay with me.” Said Luna. She wiped Serenity’s face clean. “Hey baby girl. You enjoying the food?” Asked Luna. She fixed Serenity another plate. She walked passed Serenity and casted a spell to lose control over her bladder. Luna retuned to her meal.

“Careful baby girl, if you eat too much too quick you will get a tummy ache. Now I think it is time for someone to have a much need bath and get on a fresh diaper and pjs so my little pup can go to bed.” Cooed Luna as she picked up Serenity and wiped her face clean. 

“Mommy will give you more later. Let’s give you a bath then mommy will let you get a snack before bed.” Said Luna. She took her to the bathroom. She filled the tub and put bubbles mix inside. Luna removed her clothes and checked her diaper before removing in and placing her into the tub.

Luna was dental as she washed Serenity clean. She was gentle but at the end. She smelled like roses and her hair was soft and full of health. “Ready for a nice snack. Do you want to cuddle with mommy when it is bedtime?”

“Some one does because she is getting cranky. Now if you snap again, you can go to be right now without your night time snack”. Said Luna warned as she diaper Serenity and got her into pjs.