LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summoned Mommy (priv with BabyBrooklynn)

RynoBro

The professor was looking at the list of students to check to see who has completed their final test for the year. He looked at the large gymnasium full of witch’s both male and female witch’s with their animal familiars.

”Serenity Nightingale.” The professor called. She was his worse student and he knew the others students laughed and picked on her from time to time not that he saw it. 

“Prick your finger and put your drop of blood in the summoning circle and call on your power. Chant the spell and your familiar should come.” Said The Professor. He was already ready to get her a failing grade. 

Meanwhile, Luna Moonbane, a 7 feet tall woman with wolf ears and large wolf tail was on the hunt. She had a large bow in her hand. Her tribe was hunting a large beast that has attacked the babies in her tribe. She loved babies. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A flash of light, Luna rubbed her eyes as she looked around. She saw she was in a different realm. ‘Why am I here.’ She thought. She looked down to see a young female witch. Luna could see the aura of a baby inside this girl. She was so nervous and scared like a toddler infront of strangers.

”Congrats….Serenity.” Said the Professor in shock. The whole class was as the did not think the failure could do it. “Beastkin, this girl has summoned you and now she is your Mistresses.”

Luna snorted. “I serve no one. We will talk little one. Let’s go.” Said Luna wanting her to lead the way. Luna’s long white blonde hair shined in the light. Her tail was large and fluffy.

Luna just raised and eyebrow at Serenity. “Not going to work.” Said Luna. She could feel the command but had a strong enough will to avoid the command. Luna picked up Serenity and carried her on her hip like a toddler. “Just because you summoned me does not mean I need to follow your orders. I am not some animal.” Said Luna. “Now where is your room so we can talk?” Asked Luna.

“Oh, I am sorry little one. You are about the size of our four year olds.” Said Luna with a chuckle. Luna opened the door and ducks as she entered the room. She set Serenity on the bed. “I will say this now. I am no one subject.” Said Luna. She smiled as checked over Serenity. “I swear you are even about the same size as my toddlers of my realm.” She cooed

“You need watch your tone.” She said as she sat down. “I over heard the professor anyways. You passed due to summoning a “familiar”” Lucy huffed. She looked around the room. “Oh my, this is one messy den. Did your mommy not teach you how to clean little pup?” Asked Luna.

Luna was impressed magic power she had. Luna picked her up and cradled her. “It is okay little pup.” Said Luna. “You got some power hidden inside of you.” Said Luna. Luna set Serenity over her knee. “But you got to be punished for yelling at me.” Said Luna. Luna swatted Serenity rear ten times. Luna looked at her. “Poor pup, I will be your mommy.”

Luna made a pacifier appear to seal Serenity’s magic when it is in her mouth. “If you are going to throw a tantrum like a toddler you will be treated like one. Luna set Serenity down and removed her pants and panties. She made a diaper appear and taped the diaper closed around Serenity.

“Now are you going to be a good girl?” Asked Luna setting Serenity on her lap. Luna looked out the window and saw most of the students were packing up for break. “So little pup, where are you going for your break or graduation?” Asked Luna looking at the little witch.

“No sense. You can stay with me in village.” Said Luna. She picked her up and kissed her cheek. “Oh I am so going to spoil you.” Said Luna. She waved her hand and an old staff appeared. With the bottom of the staff she opened a portal to her realm. Everything was bigger here. Most of the Beastkin were at least 6-7 feet tall. “What is your name little one.” Said Luna heading to a good size cottage. She opened the door and the inside looked like a mansion. All the cottages were much bigger on the inside.

”I am Luna Moonbane, I am the chief of this town. It is like being the Mayor.” She cooed. She set Serenity down.

“We have a library but you need some food.” Said Luna. She set her at the table and saw Serenity was too small to see over the table. She hit her staff and Serenity was in a highchair. “How about some Cockatrice with veggies and rice.” Said Luna. “It is similar to what your world calls chickens.” Luna smiled as she hummed. She gave Serenity a sippy cup of juice as she went to work cooking them some lunch. “Okay rules, when you are in my realm you will call me Mommy. For the day, due to your attitude you will wear and use your diapers. Tomorrow we can put you in pull ups and you can prove to me you are a big girl.” Said Luna as she cooked.

”You will not leave the village without me. Outside the village is dangerous.” Said Luna. The food was smelling really good, unknown to Serenity nor Luna, Beastkin food and drinks can be rough on the tummy and bladder.

Serenity listened to everything Luna was telling her "do i not get a say in any of this i never agreed to let you be my mom" she said starting to shake thinking about how her mom abandoned her causing her beastkin magic to flare up more then it had before making the house shake

Luna could smell Beastkin in her magic. “Sweetie,” said Luna as she turned off the oven and stove. Lunch was ready. Luna set Serenity on her lap and bounced her. “It is okay.” She cooed. She hugged her like a mother would to a small baby. She curled Serenity into her. “Let it all out.” She cooed softly. “I am here for you.” She said. “Let it all out.”

“Shhh, it is okay. You are safe. Mommy got you and she will not abandon you.” Luna patted Serenity rear as she started to try and calm Serenity. “I think some food will do you good then a nap.” Said Luna. She placed her back into the highchair and cut up Serenity’s food before placing the place infront of Serenity and gave her a fork and a sippy cup of juice.

Luna saw her just stare. Luna fixed her another plate. She set the plate infront of her. “If you wants second just ask.” Said Luna. Luna finished her plate and started to wash the dishes. “Are you ready for a nap?” Asked Luna. Luna picked Serenity up and bounced her and checked her diaper. “Okay do you want a story?” Asked Luna.