LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Fails

It always makes me chuckle the number of me and women who, when they find out I have a Daddy, ask Him if He wants to share responsibility for me as a little. When He adds in that I'm genderfluid folks often get more interested. I guess genderfluid littles are in demand.

My Daddy always says no respectfully and most will listen and be respectful in return. They still ask him where and how find a genderfluid little of their own though lol. Honestly, the number of middle aged folks trying to find a little is crazy to me. 

• Like 4

I can't speak for every situation but my experiences have been that a ton of people with careguving tendencies want genderfluid littles and age has a very minor impact. I'm 45 and have had legitimate caregiver personality folks express interest.

Thankfully the fake scam artists learned very early I shut down that kind of approach immediately and directly. Legitimate folks I'm more compassionate with but scammers get very short thrift.

There are a lot of flags that suggest scams, e.g. asking quickly to go to private messaging platforms, empty or minimal accounts, no reputation or connections within the community, zero or very few posts, newly created accounts and a lot more.

Also, my Daddy and I typically get approached when at physical events as we don't really enjoy virtual only events. In person there is body language you can assess, on-site vetting with other members and they can't use fishing techniques that are used online.

Honestly, it's pretty easy to tell people out for a scam vs genuine and honest folks.