LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had an accident, by accident.

OMG..I finally cracked it, for me anyway.  On a whim, for other purposes, I ordered an inverted urethral chastity cage. Ring goes round c&b tube is inserted and locked in place to the ring. All well and good.

Now... I inserted c&b in to said ring, all well. I looked at the silicone tube and thought it looked a bit long. But hey ho, that's what it came with, who am I?

I lubed and insrted the tube and managed to get it bolted shut. Absolutely fantastic, definitely need to sit to pee now!

After about 5 mins, still no pain anywhere whatsoever, I noticed a very strange feeling from deep within, very erotic strangeness, my legs were shaking and was feeling strange and lightheaded. I felt as though i needed to cum, also felt like i needed to pee. Was very odd, intense, erotic. I grabbed a pull up, which just added to my plight.

I decided to go and have a smoke at the back door, on my way there I just felt a warm sensation flooding my diaper!! OMG..didn't even feel it, never felt in such bliss for years. Spent the next few hours just happily flooding with no pain, no control. Bliss.

• Like 4

Interesting. It sounds as though the tube goes past the external sphincter, and leaves you relying on the bladder neck for continence.

That would mean you void automatically as the bladder fills. 

How long is the tube?

• Like 1