LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carry me.

I'd LOVE to literally be carried all day long by my loving Mommy. Even after I learn how to fully walk on my own!šŸ˜šŸ˜ƒā™„ļøšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜‡šŸ„°šŸ¤—

For those interested in the full comic visit www.fangscrayonbox.com

All credit goes to fangthefox!

20230618_211229.jpg

• Like 2
9 hours ago, feralfreak said:

is he physically regressing to infancy?

Yes, until he's a newborn and then he'll grow up again. But with Mommy by his side!šŸ˜Šā™„ļøšŸ„°

On 6/22/2023 at 12:21 AM, feralfreak said:

what is causing his regression? some kind of spell? pathogen?

An serum that his girlfriend spiked in his cocktail.šŸø

21 hours ago, feralfreak said:

spiked, i take it he had no knowledge before hand? or was he onboard with this?

I don't want to give any more of it away. It's a really good story and I highly recommend reading it for yourself. You can check out the full comic at:www.fangscrayonbox.com. The comic pages are uploaded weekly over there and on fang's Twitter account over .@fluffyinnocence.šŸ™‚ Enjoy!šŸ˜šŸ˜

1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

I don't want to give any more of it away. It's a really good story and I highly recommend reading it for yourself. You can check out the full comic at:www.fangscrayonbox.com. The comic pages are uploaded weekly over there and on fang's Twitter account over @fluffyincontinence.šŸ™‚ Enjoy!šŸ˜šŸ˜

i dont have the patience to read it, i hate reading, hell i can barely stand to read my own book, and i have to to make sure the information im putting in it is accurate, nothing you can just private message me the answer, and i dont have twitter

• Like 1