LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time

I have been Incontinent for a couple years now when it comes to my bladder. I have to wear 24/7 due to that problem, and I have gotten used to it for the most part. The one thing that I have always stayed away from was pooping in my diaper. I've had a couple accidents when I've been sick, but never really did it on purpose. The other day I was out running some errands and I had to poop really bad. So, for some reason I just thought "Why not". I had to go so bad at that point that I didn't even have to push much. I just tightened up a little bit, and ended up taking a huge dump in my diaper. I was standing up when I did this if that's any indication as to how easy it was to do. The thing about it was while I was in the process of pooping...I wet myself pretty badly as well. This isn't unusual for me, as I often pee at the same time I'm pooping anyway. I have to admit that aside from the panic of having just pooped my pants in public...it felt pretty good. I had to get changed asap, but it felt pretty good. I've always tried to keep my diaper wearing in the realm of medical need, even though I do like them. It's more of a "well I'm stuck with them, so I might as well like them" approach.

I just wondered if anyone else had any experience with a situation like this. I had gone for years refusing to just go ahead and poop in my diaper, and then worry about changing, becuase I thought it was kinda weird. I don't need diapers for that reason, so I didn't use them for that. I have found over the past week though that just going ahead and pooping in your diaper and then changing is quicker. Especially if it's already wet. It saves me from having to take it off, do my thing, and then put it back on. I don't know. I just feel kind of odd with taking this approach, and using a diaper for something that I don't need to use it for. So is it a matter of need or pure convenience?

Your thread rings a few bells with me as I have had the ocassional "2" accident and must say that Nappies are a real life saver in this respect.

As for doing it on purpose it really is a case of "each to their own" and some love and some hate it as the clean up sucks ! :badmood:

Whatever "floats your boat" I say. :thumbsup:

A while after I became incontinent, I was very, very depressed and having a terrible day. I was a mess emotionally. I was feeling very sorry for myself and just didn’t care about myself or anything. I thought I was at my lowest, that I couldn’t hate life, my body, or fate more than I did.

I just didn’t care anymore. I didn’t care how I looked, I didn’t care about anything. I was completely apathetic and it barely registered to me that was messing my diaper. As I did it I felt even lower. I don’t know what I would have done or how long I would have stayed that way if the smell hadn’t hit me. Then I became disgusted and angry at myself for being such a victim and so pitiful.

In a way, it helped pull me out of my depression because I knew there were those who were much worse off than me.

It isn’t something that I’m interested in experiencing again.

I had a similar situation last week like the first post had said. I where 24/7 for the most part. I do not poop in my diaper unless I am at home and feel lazy. Last Tuesday was different I had did my errands and at the last one. I was at Lowe's getting phone wire for my layout and all of the sudden I had to go #2. I was not going to run arround and look for a dirty bathroom. I thought I would try to hold it on the way home. I hurried and got my purchse paid for it and strarted driving home. I was wrong about making it. This is the first time I had pooped my pants about 5 min in the ride home. I was glad I always were diapers it was a life saver.