LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Experience With Changing Times Diaper Co.

I'm sorry to say my most recent experience with this company was very bad. I bought a large order from them recently, but then the order never shipped and eventually I got a message saying,

"Sorry, but your shipping prices have almost doubled if you want to keep your order. Our shipping service is not allowing us to ship your large order in a poly bag (which was 20 diapers, plus pads, plus a shirt. Why would they even try and fit it all into a poly bag?), and so we will have to ship it a cardboard box. But this will almost double your shipping price. You can either select to remove items from your order, but still pay from them, to cover us paying extra shipping or we can bill you for about double the shipping cost. We would prefer you do not ask to get a refund as then we lose money due to the credit card transaction fee we have to pay."

This seems very shady to me. When I replied as such, via email, the owner responded, "Unfortunately too many people do not read our Ordering Info page. I am very sorry you are not happy with our service. I will make the decision for you and refund your order."

What the heck? Seems like terrible business practice. I myself sell stuff on eBay, including sample diapers, and if I make a shipping error, I eat the cost of my mistake, if it is my mistake, and not punish the customer. Here Changing Times was doing the opposite; they made an error then were pushing it the customer. Seems like very bad business policies. This is a shame as their samples are cheaper than My Inner Baby, Lil Kink Boutique, and Wearing Clouds, but this is not an acceptable way to run a business.

• Sad 1