LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindergarten

I want to play like I'm helping a kindergarten teacher, as a result I change the baby's diaper, and something happens that I'm getting younger every hour, and everyone thinks that I've always been like this. I need a babysitter myself

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Давай, Кира. Сказал Ильнур и отвел малыша в туалет, свечения кулона на шее у ребенка он не заметил. А Кира увидела и теперь вычислила возраст Ильнура, после того как Ильнур отвел ребенка в туалет, они вышли из туалета, Ильнуру было уже 13 лет, а Кире 5

- Kira, imagine, asked for a potty. Ilnur told you, without noticing that Kira is already 5 years old, he was surprised by his voice, which became lower and more teenage

Kira looked at him “What’s wrong are you nervous about being in a new class come on I’ll show you where the potty is.” Taking the boys hdbd to where the training potty was 

“Such a wild imagination you have little guy.” She said as looked about 15 years old at the moment before taking him away from the adult toilet and took him a training potty