LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl In Berkshire, Uk..

dvab

Hi, I'm a straight DL or even would love to play Daddy lol; in Berkshire :) Would love to talk to girls with similar Diaper interests in the Local area, I feel a bit stupid making this post as I dont normally have a problem talking to girls "In the real world" but Nappies are not something you can really bring up without looking like a complete and utter psycho :lol:

I did bring up my Nappy love with my now EX fiancee.. She tried to understand but she decided to just try and forget we ever talked about it :(

• 2 months later...

hi, i have not been able to talk to anyone in the real world about my DL either. i hate keeping it a secret from everyone. so much sneaking around. i am here if you want to talk.

Hi,

I used to live in Slough. My previous girlfriend happened to be a little kinky & was open to the idea. Then I met someone else & she too was curious although a little unsure about it.

I just found the best thing was to just have a normal relationship & when you felt comfortable, perhaps after they've told you their kink, you could mention about being dominated & nappied.

I didn't generally find it easy to talk to girls & have only had a few (aprox 10) girlfriends, so a 20% acceptance rate, which isn't too bad.

I think all straight DL / AB's would be happy to be a daddy to a female AB / DL. I know I would!

Anyway good luck!!