LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Sister - Chapter 23 (6/16/2023)

Sorry, it's just been a super busy week at work. I'm def planning day 2 of camping in my head and hope to have another chapter done Saturday! In the mean time if anyone has any fun ideas they'd like to see incorporated in the big camping weekend please do let me know 😄

Chapter 21 - The Wilderness Adventure (6/10/2023)

As the morning sun peeked through the canvas of the tent, it cast a warm glow on the sleeping family. Sue was the first to stir, her eyes fluttering open as she took in the unfamiliar surroundings. She woke up dry, but with a pressing urge to pee. Without a second thought, she relaxed and let the warmth spread across her diaper, a sense of comfort washing over her. She wished she could experience this feeling even while sleeping, her mind wandering to the idea of returning to bedwetting someday. Deciding to stay in her wet diaper for its comfort, she lay back down, careful not to wake her younger brother, Peter.

Peter, however, soon stirred, waking up dry but with a desperate need to pee. He glanced around the tent, his eyes wide with urgency. He didn't want to venture outside alone.

"Dad," he whispered, nudging John, "I need to pee."

John, groggy but understanding, sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Alright, buddy. Let's go," he said, helping Peter out of the tent. As they left, John turned to Sue, "Do you need to go too, Sue?"

Sue shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips. "No, Dad. I'm already wet," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. John nodded, not questioning her further.

Meanwhile, Kristen started to stir, the sounds of her family waking up pulling her from her sleep. She blinked her eyes open, ready to start another day of their wilderness adventure.

A little while later, Kristen was up and about, scrambling eggs over the campfire as the rest of the family began to stir. The smell of breakfast filled the air, drawing Peter out of the tent. He had changed into his big boy underwear and gotten dressed, ready for the day's adventures.

Sue, still in her wet diaper and a long sleep shirt, sat down by the fire, her eyes on the dancing flames. John joined them, a cup of coffee in his hand, and together with Kristen, they started discussing the day's plan.

"We'll start with a hike in the morning," John said, taking a sip of his coffee. "And then we can head to the lake in the afternoon for a swim."

Sue listened attentively, her mind racing with thoughts. Would there be other kids at the lake? If so, what would they think of a girl her age in a swim diaper? She remembered the comfort of her swim diaper from the previous day, but the thought of using it again in public made her stomach churn. And then there was Peter. What did he think about having a big sister in diapers around other kids?

"Sue, are you okay?" Kristen asked, noticing her daughter's distant look.

Sue snapped back to reality, forcing a smile. "Yeah, Mom. Just thinking about the hike."

Kristen gave her a reassuring smile. "It's going to be a fun day, sweetie."

Sue nodded, pushing her worries aside. The excitement of the adventure was starting to overpower her worries. After all, she was on a wilderness adventure, and she was ready to make the most of it.

After breakfast, the family packed up their gear and set off on their hike. It was a simple mile loop around the lake, but for Sue and Peter, it was an exciting adventure. They ran ahead, exploring the trail, their laughter echoing through the woods.

"Bet I can find the biggest pinecone!" Peter challenged, darting off the trail.

"You're on!" Sue retorted, her eyes scanning the ground for any potential winners.

As they continued their hike, Sue felt a familiar pressure building in her bladder. She had already used her diaper earlier, and it was comfortably thick around her. She paused for a moment, considering her options. The thought of interrupting their exploration to change didn't appeal to her. With a shrug, she decided to just let go.

She felt the warmth spreading across her diaper, the sensation both comforting and liberating. She could feel the diaper swelling as it absorbed her second wetting, the thickness between her legs a constant reminder of her choice. She took a moment to adjust her stride, accommodating the increased bulk.

As she continued walking, she felt a slight dampness on her inner thigh. She glanced down, noticing a small wet spot on her shorts. A drop or two of pee had escaped around her leg, trickling down her skin. She felt a pang of worry, but quickly brushed it off. It was a minor inconvenience, she thought, a small price to pay for the freedom her diaper provided.

Kristen, however, noticed the bulge of Sue's very wet diaper as she ran past. "Sue," she called, "did you change into a clean diaper before we left?"

Sue paused, turning to face her mom. "No, I didn't. I thought I could make it through the hike."

Kristen nodded, glancing around the wooded area. There was no place to lay down, so they would have to manage the change standing up. Sue felt a twinge of embarrassment but pushed it aside, focusing on her mom's reassuring presence.

Kristen unzipped the backpack and pulled out the fresh Abena adult diaper. "Alright, Sue," she said, "let's do this."

Sue stepped out of her shorts, revealing the swollen diaper. Kristen carefully unfastened the tapes, supporting the heavy diaper as it sagged with the weight of Sue's wettings. She gently cleaned Sue with some baby wipes she had brought along, making sure to get every spot.

"Next time, make sure to change your nighttime diaper in the mornings, okay?" Kristen said, her tone light but firm. "You don't want to start the day already halfway to a change."

Sue nodded, her cheeks flushing. "I will, Mom."

As Kristen slid the fresh diaper up Sue's legs, she couldn't help but chuckle. "You know, I think this diaper is bigger than your brother's head," she joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Sue laughed, the sound echoing through the trees. "Maybe we should get Peter one, then," she suggested, grinning.

Once the diaper was securely fastened, Sue stepped back into her shorts. The fresh diaper felt comfortable and secure, a stark contrast to the heavy, soaked one she had just removed.

At the same time, Peter started hopping from foot to foot. "Dad, I need to pee," he said, looking around nervously.

John chuckled, leading Peter off the trail. "The nice part about being boys," he said, "is that we can pee anywhere." They both laughed, and Peter relieved himself against a tree.

With everyone comfortable again, they continued their hike, ready for more adventures.

After their hike, the family returned to their camp spot, their appetites whetted by the morning's activities. Kristen unpacked a picnic lunch, spreading out sandwiches, fruit, and chips on a blanket. As they ate, they shared their experiences from the hike.

Peter, grinning widely, presented the largest pine cone they had found on the trail. "I won!" he declared, holding the pine cone aloft like a trophy. The family laughed, clapping for Peter's victory.

Sue shared her own experiences, her eyes shining as she described the different plants and animals they had seen. "I loved the blue jays," she said, "and the wildflowers were so pretty."

As they continued eating, Peter leaned closer to Sue, lowering his voice to a whisper. "Sue, your diaper is really handy," he admitted, his eyes darting to their parents to make sure they weren't listening. "It was fun to just go pee off the trail. I like not having to look for a potty."

Sue nodded, giving him a reassuring smile. "It's okay to have different needs and preferences, Peter," she said quietly. "What matters is that we're comfortable and having fun."

Peter seemed to consider her words, his expression thoughtful. They finished their lunch in companionable silence, each lost in their own thoughts. The day was only half over, and there were still more adventures to be had.

After lunch, Kristen started gathering their swim gear. "Alright, kids, it's time to get ready for swimming," she announced. "Sue, remember to change into your swim diaper. Peter, no underwear under your swimsuit, okay?"

They packed up their picnic and started the short walk to the lake. The beauty of the lake took their breath away. The clear, sparkling water was surrounded by lush greenery, and the sun shone brightly overhead, making the water shimmer. There were other families there too, their laughter and chatter adding to the cheerful atmosphere.

Peter was immediately excited, his eyes wide as he took in the sight of the lake. He couldn't wait to get into the water and ran towards it, his laughter echoing around them.

Sue, on the other hand, paused as she felt the familiar urge to pee. Without a second thought, she let go, expecting her swim diaper to absorb it. But swim diapers weren't made for wetting, and she felt the warm pee trickling down her legs. She blushed, a little embarrassed, but realized there was nothing she could do about it now.

Kristen noticed and walked over to Sue. "Sweetie, swim diapers are really only for poop," she explained gently. "It's okay, though. Just rinse off in the lake."

Nodding, Sue headed towards the lake, ready to enjoy the cool water. Despite the minor mishap, she was excited to swim and play in the lake.

After an hour of splashing around and exploring the lake, Sue and Peter noticed a boy and a girl near their age playing nearby. The boy, about Peter's age, was laughing as he tried to catch the girl, who was about Sue's age, in a game of Marco Polo.

Sue and Peter exchanged glances before swimming over to join them. "Can we play too?" Sue asked, treading water near the edge of their game.

The girl, who was 'it', paused and turned towards Sue, her eyes covered by her hands. "Sure!" she said, grinning. "The more the merrier!"

They quickly introduced themselves - the boy was named Tommy, and the girl was his older sister, Lily. They were on a family vacation, just like Sue and Peter.

As they played, the water hid Sue's swim diaper, and their new friends didn't notice anything unusual. They were all just kids, having fun in the lake on a sunny day. The game of Marco Polo grew more intense and hilarious as they all got into the spirit, their laughter echoing across the water.

As they continued to play, Sue felt a sudden pressure in her stomach. She needed to poop, and urgently. She didn't want to stop playing, especially not with their new friends. But the thought of pooping in her swim diaper in front of Tommy and Lily made her blush with embarrassment.

She tried to ignore the urge, hoping it would pass, but her body had other ideas. She felt a cramp and knew she had waited too long. She couldn't hold it in anymore. With a few discreet grunts, she let go, feeling the relief as her swim diaper did its job.

Lily, who was nearby, noticed Sue's discomfort. "Are you okay, Sue?" she asked, her brow furrowed with concern. "You look like you're not feeling well."

Caught mid-poop, Sue looked up at Lily, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. She gave another push, feeling the swim diaper expand as it did its job. "I... I have accidents sometimes," she admitted, deciding to lie rather than reveal her choice to wear diapers. "I have to wear diapers."

Lily blinked, taking in the information. "Oh," she said, her expression softening. "Are you okay, though?"

Sue nodded, deciding to be honest. "Actually, I'm going poopy right now," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper.

Lily's eyes widened, but she didn't look disgusted or horrified. Instead, she just nodded, accepting Sue's confession. "Okay," she said simply.

With Lily now aware of what was happening, Sue felt a sense of relief. She no longer had to hide what she was doing. She gave a big push, grunting slightly as she finished pooping in her swim diaper. It was an odd situation, but Sue felt strangely at ease. She was just being herself, diapers and all.

Once Sue was done, Lily looked at her with a thoughtful expression. "Do you need to change now?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Sue shook her head, a small smile on her face. "I'm fine for a bit," she said. "I'll change later."

With that, they resumed their game, splashing around in the water and laughing. The incident seemed to have been forgotten, and they were just kids again, enjoying a day at the lake.

After a while, Kristen's voice echoed across the water, calling for Peter and Sue. "Time to come out, kids!" she called. "We need to head back to the campsite."

Sue and Peter waved goodbye to Tommy and Lily, promising to meet again the next day. It was both families' last day at the campsite, and they wanted to make the most of it.

As they turned to leave, Kristen's eyes fell on Sue's noticeably full swim diaper. "Sue, we need to get you changed before we head back," she said, her tone firm but gentle.

Sue nodded, and they excused themselves to the nearby restroom. Inside, Kristen spread a towel on the floor for Sue to lie on. She carefully tore the sides of the swim diaper, removing it with practiced ease.

"Okay, sweetie, lift your legs up," Kristen instructed as she cleaned Sue off with baby wipes. Sue complied, and Kristen slid a fresh diaper under her. She sprinkled some baby powder over Sue, the familiar scent filling the small space.

With a few quick movements, Kristen taped up Sue's diaper, ensuring it was snug and comfortable. She then handed Sue a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Here you go, get dressed," she said, gathering the dirty swim diaper and Sue's wet swimsuit.

Once Kristen left the restroom, Sue took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She was standing there in just her diaper, a sight that had become familiar over the past few weeks. She felt a sense of happiness and contentment. She liked how the diaper looked on her, how it made her feel secure and carefree.

With a final glance at her reflection, Sue pulled on her shorts and t-shirt. She left the restroom, meeting up with her family as they began the walk back to their campsite. It had been a great day, and Sue was looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.

As the sun began to set, casting long shadows across the campsite, Sue and Peter found themselves alone in the tent. Their parents were outside, enjoying some quiet time by the dying campfire.

Sue, feeling more determined than ever to stay in diapers after her positive experience with Lily, was changing into her nighttime diaper. Peter, who had been quiet, finally spoke up. "I think I understand why you prefer diapers, Sue," he admitted, his voice soft.

Sue looked at him, surprised. "Really?" she asked, pausing in her task.

Peter nodded, pulling on his Goodnite. "Yeah, it's... convenient," he said, struggling to find the right words. "And it makes sense, especially when we're out here."

Sue smiled at him, feeling a sense of validation. "I'm glad you understand, Peter," she said, finishing up with her diaper.

Just then, the tent flap rustled, and Kristen and John stepped inside. "Time for bed, you two," John said, his voice gentle. "We've got another big day tomorrow."

As they settled down for the night, Sue and Peter shared a look. They were looking forward to more adventures in the great outdoors.

• Like 6
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 21 (6/10/2023)

Chapter 22: The Mountain Challenge (6/11/2023)

The morning sun was a gentle nudge, urging Sue to wake up. She lay still in her sleeping bag, her body snug and warm against the early morning chill. She was dry, as usual, but the thought of leaving her cozy cocoon to venture into the cool morning air was far from appealing. She made her usual decision then - she let go, feeling the warmth spread beneath her as she wet her diaper.

As she lay there, she thought about Lily, the girl she had met at the lake yesterday. Lily had been so understanding, so non-judgmental. It was a refreshing change from the constant worry of what others might think.

The sound of rustling from the other side of the tent pulled her from her thoughts. John was already up, his silhouette visible against the canvas. "Rise and shine, campers!" he called out cheerfully, his voice muffled by the tent's fabric.

Peter stirred next to her, groaning as he woke up. "Dad, I'm wet," he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep. Sue could see the disappointment in his eyes. He had been doing so well with his potty training, but nights were still a challenge.

John's response was immediate and gentle. "It's okay, buddy. Let's get you cleaned up." He helped Peter out of his sleeping bag and into a fresh pair of underwear, his movements practiced and efficient.

Sue, meanwhile, took her mother's earlier advice and changed into a clean diaper. Kristen, emerging from her own sleeping bag, gave her an encouraging smile. "Remember to start the day fresh, Sue," she reminded her, her voice soft but firm.

Once they were all dressed, they gathered outside the tent for breakfast. The smell of brewing coffee and toasting bread filled the air, mingling with the fresh scent of the forest. As they ate, John unfolded a map, his finger tracing the trail they would be taking. "It's going to be a bit steep, but the view at the top is worth it," he promised, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

They would be heading home the next morning, but today was about the adventure, about conquering the mountain. Sue looked down toward her fresh diaper, then up at the trail that disappeared into the forest. She was ready.

The breakfast spread was a feast fit for adventurers. Toast, golden and crunchy, was slathered with an assortment of jams and jellies. Eggs, scrambled to perfection, sat next to a pile of crispy bacon. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, a comforting scent that promised a good start to the day.

Sue sat cross-legged, a plate of food in her lap. She took a bite of her toast, the sweet tang of strawberry jam mingling with the crunch of the bread. She watched as her family chatted and laughed, their spirits high in anticipation of the day's adventure.

But beneath her own excitement, a thread of nervousness wove its way through her thoughts. She had never been on such a long hike before. Would she be able to keep up? And then there was her diaper. She had managed so far, but a whole day on the trail was a different matter. Would she have enough diapers? Would she get a chance to change discreetly?

She took a deep breath, pushing away her worries. She had faced challenges before, and she had always found a way. This would be no different. She was here, with her family, about to embark on an adventure. And she was determined to make the most of it.

With a final sip of her juice, she set her empty plate aside. "Ready to conquer the mountain?" she asked, her voice steady. The nervousness was still there, a flutter in her stomach, but it was overshadowed by her determination.

The trail was steep, the path winding its way up the mountain. The family trudged on, their breaths coming in short puffs as they climbed. Midway up, John called for a break. They found a fallen log and collapsed onto it, their bodies grateful for the rest.

As they sat there, catching their breath and sipping from their water bottles, Sue and Peter started a game of 'I Spy'. Their laughter echoed through the trees, a cheerful sound that seemed to brighten the forest around them.

Kristen excused herself after a while, disappearing into the bushes with a roll of toilet paper in hand. Sue watched her mother go, a thoughtful look on her face. She felt a familiar pressure in her lower abdomen, the need to use her diaper. She shifted slightly on the log, her gaze fixed on the game Peter was eagerly leading.

It was no longer a strange sensation, letting go in her diaper. But it was incredibly easy. There was no need to interrupt the game, no need to venture into the bushes for privacy. She just had to relax and let nature take its course. The warmth spread beneath her, a comforting heat against her skin. The thickness of the diaper, a constant presence, seemed to swell a bit more, but it was not uncomfortable. In fact, it was the opposite. It was comforting, a soft cushion that provided a sense of security.

She glanced at the bushes where her mother had disappeared, a small smile playing on her lips. She didn't have to worry about finding a private spot, about leaves and twigs poking at her. She was here, on this log, still part of the game, still part of the conversation. And all she had to do was sit and enjoy the moment.

When Kristen returned, Sue couldn't resist a playful jab. "You know, Mom," she said, a twinkle in her eye, "you might want to consider diapers. They're quite convenient." The words hung in the air for a moment before the family burst into laughter.

The break over, they resumed their hike. The trail became steeper, the path winding its way up the mountain. They pushed on, their breaths coming in short puffs as they climbed. As they rounded a bend, they encountered a couple making their way down the trail.

"Almost there," the man encouraged, a friendly smile on his face. "The view is worth it, kids," the woman added, her eyes twinkling.

As the couple moved past them, Sue noticed the woman's gaze linger on her for a moment. There was a strange look in her eyes, a mix of curiosity and something else Sue couldn't quite place. A pang of self-consciousness hit her. Had the woman noticed her diaper? But the feeling was fleeting, and Sue quickly brushed it off. She was here for the adventure, not to worry about what strangers might think.

They continued their ascent, the promise of a breathtaking view spurring them on. Finally, they reached the top. The sight that greeted them was nothing short of spectacular. A panoramic view of the forest stretched out before them, the trees a sea of green against the blue of the sky. The lake shimmered in the distance, its surface sparkling like a thousand diamonds. The sky was a canvas of colors, hues of orange and pink painting a breathtaking picture.

As they took in the view, Kristen began unpacking the picnic lunch from John's backpack. The aroma of sandwiches and fresh fruit filled the air, mingling with the fresh scent of the forest.

"Sue, do you need a change?" Kristen asked, her voice carrying in the quiet. Sue felt a flush of embarrassment but nodded. She did need a change, but there was no privacy here.

Kristen seemed to understand her dilemma. "It's okay, Sue," she said, handing her the backpack she'd been carrying. "Just change here."

Sue hesitated for a moment, then nodded. She took the backpack and began changing her diaper. As she was cleaning herself, Peter walked up. "I need to pee," he announced.

Sue pointed towards the trees. "Go pee over there, like you did yesterday," she said, her focus on taping up her diaper.

Peter ran off to relieve himself, and by the time he returned, Sue was pulling her shorts back up. The picnic was ready, and they all sat down to eat, the breathtaking view serving as the perfect backdrop for their meal.

Once they had finished their lunch, they packed up their leftovers and cleaned up their picnic spot. John pulled out his phone and they took a few family photos, the breathtaking view serving as the perfect backdrop. With one last look at the panoramic vista, they started their descent.

The way down was much easier, the steep trail now sloping gently beneath their feet. They were all tired, but the excitement of the day still lingered. Sue and Peter started another game, their laughter echoing through the trees.

They reached the spot where they had rested earlier. Peter was squirming, his face scrunched up in discomfort. John noticed and called for a break. But it was too late. Peter's face fell as he wet his pants, the dark patch spreading across his shorts.

As Sue watched her brother's discomfort, a twinge of sympathy tugged at her heart. But her own discomfort was beginning to demand her attention. For the past few minutes, she had been aware of a growing pressure in her lower abdomen, a clear signal that she needed to poop. The constant movement of their descent had made it difficult to address the need, but now that they were resting, she could no longer ignore it.

She shifted slightly on the log where she was sitting, her face scrunching up in concentration. She could feel her poop pressing against her diaper, a firm pressure that was both uncomfortable and oddly reassuring. It was a reminder of the security her diaper provided, a safety net that allowed her to address her needs without the inconvenience of finding a private spot in the wilderness.

Taking a deep breath, she gave a gentle push. She could feel her poop beginning to move, the pressure increasing as it started to fill the backside of her diaper. It was a strange sensation, but not an unpleasant one. The warmth spread against her skin, the thickness of her diaper molding to accommodate her mess.

She let out a soft sigh of relief, a sense of satisfaction washing over her. She had managed to take care of her needs discreetly, without drawing attention to herself. She was still part of the group, still part of the conversation. And all she had to do was sit and enjoy the moment.

Kristen didn't have a change of clothes for Peter, and Sue's diapers would be too big for him. She helped clean him up with Sue's wet wipes as best she could, promising him that he could change as soon as they got back to the tent.

It wasn't long before the distinct odor of Sue's messy diaper began to permeate the air. Kristen's nose wrinkled slightly as she caught the scent, her eyes meeting Sue's in a silent understanding. She let out a soft sigh, a sound that carried a mix of resignation and empathy.

"Sue, sweetheart," Kristen called, her voice gentle. She reached into her backpack, pulling out a large, soft towel. She spread it out on a patch of grass, patting it lightly. "Come lie down here."

Sue nodded, moving to lie down on the towel. The grass beneath the towel was cool against her skin, a contrast to the warmth of her messy diaper. She watched as her mother pulled out a fresh diaper and a pack of wet wipes, her movements sure and efficient.

Kristen worked with practiced ease, her hands moving deftly as she untaped Sue's soiled diaper. There was no disgust on her face, only a calm acceptance. She cleaned Sue up with the wet wipes, her touch gentle yet thorough.

Once Sue was clean, Kristen slid the fresh diaper under her, fastening it securely around her waist. The whole process was over in a matter of minutes, a testament to Kristen's efficiency and care. Sue couldn't help but feel a wave of gratitude for her mother. Despite the unusual circumstances, Kristen was there for her, providing support and understanding when she needed it most.

Peter watched the whole process, a look of envy on his face. He was uncomfortable in his wet shorts, the fabric sticking to his legs. He looked at Sue, clean and comfortable in her fresh diaper, and he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Sue noticed his look and gave him a sympathetic smile. They were in this together.

Once they returned to the campsite, they gathered around the crackling fire, the warm glow illuminating their faces. They took turns sharing their favorite moments from the hike, their voices mingling with the soft sounds of the forest around them.

Kristen helped Peter out of his wet shorts, her face a mask of concern. "Peter, would you like to wear a Goodnite for the rest of the evening?" she asked, her voice gentle. Peter nodded eagerly, the prospect of comfort outweighing any embarrassment he might have felt. Kristen, though worried by this setback in Peter's potty training, agreed. She helped him into a Goodnite, his relief palpable.

While John and Kristen were engrossed in preparing dinner over the campfire, Sue and Peter seized the opportunity to start a lively game of tag. Their laughter filled the air, their playful shouts and giggles echoing off the surrounding trees. They darted around the campsite, their energy seemingly endless despite the day's hike.

Suddenly, Peter came to a halt, his face scrunching up in a look of intense concentration. Sue stopped in her tracks, watching her brother curiously. Peter stood still for a moment, his eyes closed. Then, a look of relief washed over his face, and Sue realized what was happening. Peter was peeing in his Goodnite, right there in the middle of their game.

A sense of camaraderie washed over Sue as she watched her brother. She didn't feel any disgust or embarrassment. Instead, she felt a sense of understanding. Peter was wearing diapers, just like her. It was a strange thought, but it made her feel less alone in her own journey.

Peter opened his eyes and looked at Sue, a sheepish grin on his face. "Your turn," he said, tagging her lightly on the arm before darting off again. Sue laughed, shaking her head at her brother's antics. She gave chase, her heart light.

As the last rays of sunlight disappeared, casting long shadows across the campsite, Sue and Peter ended their game of tag. Their laughter faded into the soft sounds of the forest, their bodies tired but satisfied from the day's adventure.

Sue retreated to the tent, pulling out a fresh diaper from her backpack. The soft material was comforting against her skin, a familiar sensation that brought a sense of security. She changed into the fresh diaper, her movements practiced and efficient.

Meanwhile, Peter approached Kristen, a sheepish look on his face. "Mom, I need a fresh Goodnite," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. Kristen looked at him, her eyebrows furrowing in concern. "When did you wet your Goodnite, Peter?" she asked, her voice gentle.

Peter shrugged, his cheeks flushing slightly. "I had to pee during our game, so I used my Goodnite. Just like Sue does with her diapers," he explained, his voice small.

Kristen sighed, pulling Peter into a hug. "Peter, Goodnites aren't diapers. They're training pants for big kids like you who are learning to use the potty. They're meant to catch accidents, not for you to pee in on purpose," she explained, her voice firm but kind.

Peter nodded, understanding dawning in his eyes. Kristen helped him change into a fresh Goodnite, reminding him to try and use the potty next time.

As the night deepened, the campsite was bathed in the soft glow of the moon. Sue nestled into her sleeping bag, the rustling of leaves and the distant hoot of an owl serving as a gentle lullaby. The day's events replayed in her mind like a cherished movie, filled with laughter, adventure, and shared experiences.

She thought about the challenging hike, the breathtaking view, and the camaraderie she felt with her family. She remembered the game of tag with Peter, his unexpected decision to use his Goodnite, and their shared understanding. Each memory was a testament to their adventure in the great outdoors.

But as much as she loved the camping trip, Sue found herself looking forward to going home. She missed the familiar comfort of her own bed, the routine of her daily life. She missed her friend Kelly, and she was eager to share all the stories from their camping trip.

With these thoughts in mind, Sue drifted off to sleep, the sounds of the forest a soothing backdrop to her dreams. She was content, knowing that she had the comfort of home waiting for her in the morning.

• Like 5
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 22 (6/11/2023)

Good chapters, very well written. Weirdly enough on a diaper forum, I'm rooting for Peter to stick with the potty training and not go back to diapers lol. He worked so hard to get where he is. And Sue's personal decision to go back shouldn't stop him from his achievements, but I understand how it makes it difficult given how close the two of them are. Plus, to me as a reader, it kinda makes Sue's diapers feel more special if she's the only one in them.

Thanks for continuing to share this story!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, nadine_enough said:

Good chapters, very well written. Weirdly enough on a diaper forum, I'm rooting for Peter to stick with the potty training and not go back to diapers lol. He worked so hard to get where he is. And Sue's personal decision to go back shouldn't stop him from his achievements, but I understand how it makes it difficult given how close the two of them are. Plus, to me as a reader, it kinda makes Sue's diapers feel more special if she's the only one in them.

Thanks for continuing to share this story!

Hi there,

Thanks a ton for your thoughtful comment and for really engaging with the story. It's super cool to hear that you're digging the chapters and the narrative so far!

Hearing your thoughts on Peter and Sue is really interesting. I've gotta say, I'm on Team Peter too! The dude's put in a ton of effort with his potty training and I completely get where you're coming from - his hard work totally deserves some recognition. Plus, the dynamic between Peter and Sue? Absolutely something I want to explore more in the future chapters.

Moving forward, I'm thinking of delving into the not-so-glamorous side of Sue's decision. I mean, every coin has two sides, right? I want to show Peter and the readers that there are pros and cons to every choice. This way, when Peter eventually makes his decision, it's something that's well-thought-out and really feels authentic.

In terms of how people react to Sue's choices, I've mostly shown folks in her life being understanding and cool with her decisions. I think it's time to widen that lens a bit. Not everyone out there is going to think wearing and using diapers is okay, and I think showing that could add an extra layer to her character.

I really appreciate your thoughtful feedback and hope these developments will enhance the storyline for you and other readers. Thanks for being part of this journey!

Cheers,

-Steve

• Like 1

Sue suggested that her mother Christine's idea of wearing diapers when she can't find a restroom is very interesting, as adults can also have accidents at times. I think since Christine has a very open attitude towards her children's Toilet training, she may not hate wearing diapers herself. If possible, you can arrange the storyline of Kristen wearing diapers in one game or another trip. Of course, Kristen should not completely use diapers as underwear like Sue, but rather take temporary measures after an accident. I don't know if I can see such a plot? Looking forward to the author's creation!

2 hours ago, GQLF said:

Sue suggested that her mother Christine's idea of wearing diapers when she can't find a restroom is very interesting, as adults can also have accidents at times. I think since Christine has a very open attitude towards her children's Toilet training, she may not hate wearing diapers herself. If possible, you can arrange the storyline of Kristen wearing diapers in one game or another trip. Of course, Kristen should not completely use diapers as underwear like Sue, but rather take temporary measures after an accident. I don't know if I can see such a plot? Looking forward to the author's creation!

Thanks for your thoughts - really interesting take! Your idea about Kristen wearing diapers in a certain situation is definitely out-of-the-box and matches well with an idea I've been playing around with in my head.

While I'm not sure if this particular plot twist will find its way into the current storyline, it's certainly an idea I'll keep in my back pocket. You never know when unique ideas like these might find their way into a future story.

Thanks again for your creativity and for being a part of this story's journey!

Cheers,

-Steve

2 hours ago, dl.spark1978 said:

Thanks for your thoughts - really interesting take! Your idea about Kristen wearing diapers in a certain situation is definitely out-of-the-box and matches well with an idea I've been playing around with in my head.

While I'm not sure if this particular plot twist will find its way into the current storyline, it's certainly an idea I'll keep in my back pocket. You never know when unique ideas like these might find their way into a future story.

Thanks again for your creativity and for being a part of this story's journey!

Cheers,

-Steve

Thank you for considering my idea carefully. I have always liked the story of identity change. For example, the daughter who finished Toilet training put diapers on the mother who still can wet the bed; Or the plot where both the mother and the child have toilet problems, so they wear diapers together. But in a story that has already completed the framework, adding such ideas is clearly not feasible. So I took the second step and wanted to see the interaction between Su and Christine in some unexpected situations. Christine used diapers to handle excrement in emergency situations, such as when they had to wait in line for several hours (such as traffic congestion), and Su and Christine were at the same level, wearing wet or even dirty diapers. Christine can also better understand Sue's feelings about diapers, thus forming a deeper connection with her daughter. (Perhaps in future long-distance trips, Kristen will also choose to wear diapers instead of the trouble of finding a restroom!)

In short, I am looking forward to seeing such a plot!

• Like 1
On 6/11/2023 at 10:25 AM, dl.spark1978 said:

Moving forward, I'm thinking of delving into the not-so-glamorous side of Sue's decision. I mean, every coin has two sides, right? I want to show Peter and the readers that there are pros and cons to every choice. This way, when Peter eventually makes his decision, it's something that's well-thought-out and really feels authentic.

In terms of how people react to Sue's choices, I've mostly shown folks in her life being understanding and cool with her decisions. I think it's time to widen that lens a bit. Not everyone out there is going to think wearing and using diapers is okay, and I think showing that could add an extra layer to her character.

Great point. How you steel your resolve after it is shaken says a lot about you. And in this situation, that's true whether you are going back to diapers or leaving them behind.

Thanks for the reply, and looking forward to reading more as you share their story.

• Like 1

Chapter 23 - Preparing for School in Diapers (6/16/2023)

The clinking of breakfast dishes and a soft murmur of conversation filled the early morning air in the household. Over plates of scrambled eggs, Sue and Peter sat across from each other at the kitchen table, their conversation punctuated by moments of laughter and thoughtful silence.

"Pencils, notebooks, markers, and a new lunchbox," Peter was listing his school supplies off on his fingers, his face bright with enthusiasm. The impending start of kindergarten was a thrilling prospect for him. His previous year in pre-k had seen him watch his classmates move out of training pants one by one, leaving him feeling left behind. But now, his own triumph over pull-ups filled him with a heady mix of pride and excitement.

Across the table, Sue was quietly going through her own school supply list, her mind a whirl of thoughts. As she ticked off items on the list, her gaze fell on a discreet item towards the end, triggering a familiar knot in her stomach - diapers. The choice to wear diapers, a private aspect of her life, was suddenly feeling overwhelmingly public as she envisioned herself in her 4th-grade classroom. The thought brought with it a wave of apprehension.

The morning sun began to peek through the kitchen window, casting a warm glow on the breakfast scene. Its golden rays seemed to underline the stark contrast in the siblings' emotions, their shared anticipation of school underscored by their distinct personal challenges.

Sue poked at her half-eaten eggs, her mind churning with a whirlwind of thoughts. The idea of wearing diapers at school weighed heavy on her heart, casting a shadow over her usually vibrant demeanor. 'What if my friends find out? What if they laugh?' she mused, a cold knot of dread anchoring itself in her stomach.

Her fingers idly traced the patterns on her placemat as she envisaged every possible scenario. 'Maybe I can wear oversized sweaters, or find a secluded place to change during breaks,' she contemplated, her brow creased in concentration.

Interrupting through her thoughts, her mother's voice echoed from the other end of the table. "Sue, honey, it's time to change your diaper," Kristen called out gently, her eyes soft with understanding.

Kristen then turned her attention to Peter, her face breaking into a smile. "And Peter, another dry night! You're doing so great!" she exclaimed, beaming at him. Peter's chest puffed up with pride, his eyes sparkling with accomplishment. "Guess what, Peter?" Kristen continued, "Starting tonight, you don't need to wear Goodnites anymore. You're ready for big boy underwear all day and night!"

Despite her worries, Sue couldn't help but smile at her little brother's excitement. Her gaze then fell to the diaper she was wearing, a comforting familiarity amidst her turmoil of thoughts. 'I am happy for Peter, but I'm also happy for me,' she thought, a calm sense of acceptance washing over her. 'These diapers are a part of me. They're my normal, and that's okay.'

With his fork suspended mid-air, Peter's eyes widened at his mother's announcement. His heart pounded with anticipation. "R-really?" He stammered, excitement painting his cheeks a rosy hue. "No more pull-ups?" He asked, scarcely daring to believe it.

Kristen nodded with an encouraging smile. "That's right, Peter. You're a big boy now. I know you can handle this." She reassured him, ruffling his hair affectionately.

"But... what if I have an accident, Mom?" Peter's enthusiasm dimmed slightly, a flicker of fear creeping into his voice.

Kristen knelt down to meet his eye level. "Accidents can happen, Peter. And that's okay. You have made so much progress, and we're proud of you, no matter what."

Peter beamed, his trepidation melting away under his mother's comforting words. "I can't wait to tell my friends!" He declared, his mind already racing with the stories he could share.

As breakfast concluded, the siblings parted ways. Peter practically bounced out of the kitchen, ready to discard his Goodnite and embrace the new milestone. Sue, with a sense of resignation but also a glimmer of hope, quietly left the table to change her diaper. Her fingers brushed against the comforting crinkle of a fresh diaper as she realized that while their paths were different, she and Peter were in this together, each braving their unique challenges.

Curled up in the safe haven of her room, Sue's iPad screen illuminated her face as she scrolled through forums and articles.

A swirl of thoughts consumed Sue as she immersed herself in the online narratives. The reality of others navigating the same situation brought both relief and further anxiety. The glowing screen reflected in her eyes as she read accounts from others - stories of their experiences, tips, and hacks about making it all less noticeable.

Staring at her wardrobe, she contemplated her own clothing. She pulled out a hoodie, oversized by her standards, and held it up to her frame. "This could work," she whispered, picturing how it could conceal the shape of her diapers. Her hand brushed against a flowy summer dress as she hung the hoodie back. Could she adapt her style to this new need?

Questions and ideas chased each other in her mind, a whirlwind of 'what-ifs' and 'maybes'. Her lips pressed together, the cogs in her mind working overtime. Sue felt as if she were preparing for an undercover mission. She found herself repeating a mantra of reassurance, a steady rhythm amidst her tumultuous thoughts: "I can do this. I can make this work."

A sudden, yet familiar, sensation broke through Sue's thoughts, pulling her attention inward. It was a quiet press in her stomach, a signal she had become well-acquainted with over time.

"Here it comes," she thought, a tiny ripple of anticipation passing through her.

She found herself naturally adjusting her stance, a slight squat making things a bit easier, a learned response that had become automatic over time. With a steady inhale, Sue closed her eyes, her focus narrowing on the task at hand. "Okay, Sue. Just like every day," she whispered internally, her mind coaching her through the routine. As she gave a gentle push, she could feel the diaper conforming to her body, cradling her in its secure hold. It was this subtle shift, the crinkly material gently expanding, that signaled the process had begun.

She could almost visualize the diaper’s purposeful design in action, its intricate layers expanding and molding to accommodate her needs. The sensation was familiar, the way the diaper changed form, creating room for the mess she was adding to it. It was a strange comfort, this immediate transformation, a testament to her own acceptance of this unconventional part of her life.

Once the initial wave passed, her body instinctively moved to the next phase. Relaxing slightly, she felt a warm spread as her bladder released. The transition was seamless, the diaper once again adapting, absorbing the sudden moisture.

She exhaled, the pressure in her stomach subsiding, replaced with an odd sense of relief and comfort. The sensation of a full diaper was one she loved and appreciated.

As the warmth diffused and the diaper swelled a little more, Sue nodded to herself, "It's just another part of my day, a part that diapers have made more manageable." Now, it was back to figuring out the looming challenge of keeping this part of her life discreet at school.

Being in diapers had become a part of her, as routine as brushing her teeth or getting dressed in the morning. The comfort and security they provided were invaluable to her, especially in moments like these. She could carry on with her day, uninterrupted, taking care of her bodily needs in her own time.

As she finished, she stood back up, smoothing out the fabric of her dress as she let out a sigh of relief. Even in her current conundrum of managing this in school, she found a sense of gratitude. She didn't need to worry about running to the bathroom in the middle of a class or potentially having an accident. She could handle it discreetly, on her own terms.

"Yes," she mused, "this is one reason why I chose diapers. But how to make my friends understand that without sharing too much?" She sighed, her mind whirling back into action as she returned to her task at hand.

Yet, despite the comfort, Sue knew this was the part she wasn't eager to share with her school friends. A part of her life she wished to keep private. She took a moment to gather herself before returning to her task, her resolve firming with each passing second. She would figure this out, she had to.

A new tab opened up on her computer screen, the familiar school website staring back at her. Her mind's eye began to wander through the school layout, each hallway and room materializing in her thoughts.

"The bathroom...Could I manage there?" She pondered. Her hands had gotten quite deft at changing diapers, the motions almost second nature to her now. But there was one foe she knew she couldn't outrun - the telltale crinkle of her diapers. It was a sound that echoed in the sterile silence of the school bathrooms, a dead giveaway of her secret.

"No, the bathroom won't work," she decided, dismissing the idea as soon as it had formed. The risk of being caught was too high. Her gaze flitted back to the school map on her screen, her mind already searching for alternatives.

Her thoughts landed on the nurse's office. It was private and often empty, an ideal haven for her needs. Then again, it was frequently visited by students, and Sue didn't want to raise any suspicion by frequenting it.

An image of the school's rarely used storage rooms next entered her mind. They were largely forgotten spaces, hidden in plain sight, and offered the privacy she desired. But the thought of being discovered in such a place, in the middle of a diaper change, sent a shiver down her spine.

She then thought about the quiet corners of the library, the ones rarely disturbed by her classmates. It was a peaceful and secluded environment, but again, the risk of being found in such a compromising situation was a deterrent.

"Maybe I could coordinate my changes with lunch or recess, when everyone else is occupied," she thought, a slow plan starting to take form in her mind. She understood that managing her needs at school would be a delicate dance of timing and secrecy, one she was willing to learn for the sake of her own comfort and dignity.

Peter, on the other hand, was approaching his final days of summer vacation as a sort of training camp. His mission was simple: master bathroom independence. The living room had transformed into his practice arena, the bathroom his battlefield.

Each morning, he would stand in front of the bathroom door, taking a deep breath before announcing, "Drill time!" A stopwatch would beep, marking the start of his self-imposed training. He would navigate through the process of pulling down his pants, sitting on the toilet, finishing up, and pulling his pants back up, all while keeping a keen eye on the ticking clock.

Occasionally, he would stumble - a belt proving difficult to unbuckle, the toilet seat stubbornly resisting his attempts to lift it. But each mishap was a lesson learned, a hurdle crossed, pushing him further down the path of his toilet independence.

His nighttime routines had seen a drastic change too. He had set alarms at odd hours throughout the night, the jarring sound tearing through the quiet darkness of his bedroom. Rubbing sleep out of his eyes, he would stumble towards the bathroom, training his body to wake up and use the toilet even during the deepest slumber.

Every day was an exercise in perseverance, a step towards his goal of minimizing any potential accidents at school. His enthusiasm for the challenge was palpable, his determination unwavering. Peter was gearing up for his new school year with a sense of purpose, eager to share his accomplishment with his friends.

As Peter ran through his drills, a memory popped up, like a stubborn stain refusing to fade. It was a particularly bad day from pre-k last year, the details still vivid in his mind. His gaze unfocused, the bathroom tiles fading away as he was transported back to his old classroom.

He could still see the colorful carpet where they'd sit for storytime, the shelves filled with picture books, and the cubbies lined up against the wall with each student's name. His cubby had a pull-up peeking out of it, the only one amongst a row of underwear.

That day, he'd had an accident, his pull-up failing to contain the mess. The wetness had seeped through his pants, forming an undeniable dark patch. The smell, the wet sensation, and the laughter that followed were seared into his memory. He could still hear the chorus of his classmates, their sing-song voices chanting, "Peter Pee Pants! Peter Pee Pants!"

His cheeks burned, as they had that day, humiliation coursing through him. But along with the embarrassment came a renewed determination. He shook off the memory, snapping back to the present. His eyes hardened, the moment serving as a reminder of what he was working towards.

"That was last year," he murmured to himself, a self-assured nod punctuating his words. He was a kindergartener now, he reminded himself. This year would be different. There would be no pull-ups, no accidents, and certainly no humiliating nicknames. With renewed vigor, he turned back to his drill, the echoes of the past fueling his resolve.

As the evening sun painted the sky with warm hues, Sue found herself sitting across from her mother in the living room. Katlyn's expression was gentle, her eyes filled with concern, a silent indicator that a serious discussion was about to unfold.

"Sue, I spoke to the school today," she began, her voice soft yet firm, "I talked to the nurse about your situation."

Sue's heart pounded, her eyes widening at the revelation. "You did what?" she asked, her voice rising a pitch. She felt a hot rush of embarrassment, her cheeks burning. She had been so careful, so meticulous in maintaining her privacy, and now it felt like her world was crashing down around her.

"Yes, honey," Katlyn replied calmly, reaching across the coffee table to take her daughter's hands, "I had to. You can't manage all this by yourself at school."

"But I didn't ask for your help!" Sue protested, her eyes stinging with the beginnings of tears, "You should have asked me first!"

Katlyn squeezed Sue's hands reassuringly. "I know you're upset," she said, her voice steady, "and I understand. But you need support, Sue. Changing in a nurse's office is more private and safer. The nurse will be discreet, I promise."

Sue wrestled with her emotions, the feeling of betrayal slowly receding as she considered her mother's words. She hated the idea of needing help, of being different, but she knew her mother was right. She sighed, biting her lower lip.

"Is this really the best way?" Sue asked, her voice barely a whisper.

Katlyn nodded. "It's a solution, sweetie. It won't be forever, but it will make things easier for now. And who knows? You might make a new friend in the nurse."

At the end of the discussion, Sue felt a wave of relief. As embarrassing as it was to have the school nurse in on her secret, she was glad to have a place to go where she could change in privacy. A place where she would be safe. After all, being safe and comfortable was why she chose diapers in the first place.

Kristen watched Sue process the information, her expression softening as she prepared for the next part of their conversation. "Sue," she began, a seriousness in her tone that drew Sue's attention back to her, "there's another thing we need to discuss."

Sue frowned, curiosity piqued. "What is it, Mom?"

Kristen took a deep breath, choosing her words carefully. "If the arrangement with the nurse doesn't work out...," she paused, holding Sue's gaze, "the school has suggested an alternative."

Sue's heart hammered in her chest as she asked, "What alternative?"

"Well," Kristen hesitated for a moment, gathering her thoughts, "they suggested that you could possibly be moved to the special education classroom."

Sue blinked in surprise, a wave of anxiety washing over her. The special education classroom? That was a drastic change she hadn't anticipated. She could already hear the whispers and see the curious stares. "But I don't need special education," she protested, her voice shaky.

"I know, honey," Kristen reassured her, giving Sue's hand a comforting squeeze. "This is just a possibility the school brought up. It's not a decision. We'll do everything we can to make sure the nurse arrangement works."

For now, she decided, she would focus on the plan with the school nurse. The special education classroom was just a fallback option, a distant possibility. And Sue was determined to make sure it stayed that way.

"Sue, are you wet, honey?" Kristen asked as she began to tidy the living room. Her question was met with a slight blush from Sue and a slight nod. It was an awkward question, but one that had become part of their regular routine over time.

"I can change myself, Mom," Sue quickly responded, her voice firm with determination.

Kristen gave her daughter an understanding nod. "Alright, make sure you do it properly and get ready for bed, okay?"

"Oh Sue," Kristen began, turning to face her daughter, "I forgot to mention. Your friend Kelly and her mom are coming over tomorrow afternoon for a little hangout. How does that sound?"

Sue's face lit up at the prospect of spending time with her best friend, her earlier worries momentarily forgotten. "Sounds great, Mom! I'll make sure to get all my chores done early."

Kristen watched as Sue ascended the stairs, the soft padding of her current diaper just audible over the evening hum of the house. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, her fingers tracing over the well-worn armrest of their family couch.

"Sue's got spirit, that's for sure," she murmured to the empty room, the corner of her mouth lifting into a fond smile.

Yet, behind the appreciation for her daughter's strength, a mother's concern lingered. The upcoming school year brought forth a myriad of unknowns. Sue's choice of wearing diapers was not a common one among her peers, and children, Kristen knew, were often not the most understanding.

"She's a tough cookie, but..." Kristen's voice trailed off, her gaze drifting towards the staircase that Sue had just disappeared up.

The words remained unspoken, but they hung in the air nonetheless. But would other kids understand? But what if they made fun of her? But what if Sue's confidence wavered? These questions kept Kristen awake many nights, long after the rest of the household had fallen into peaceful slumber.

Sighing, she rose from the couch, padding quietly towards the kitchen. She allowed herself one last glance at the staircase before she busied herself with cleaning up, a nightly ritual that offered a comforting sense of normality amidst her growing concerns.

• Like 4
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 23 (6/16/2023)
11 hours ago, dl.spark1978 said:

"But I didn't ask for your help!" Sue protested, her eyes stinging with the beginnings of tears, "You should have asked me first!"

This part was so evocative for me. I remember being a preteen and being so frustrated at my lack of input on things.

You sure weren't kidding about wanting to explore the less positive sides of Sue's decision. I don't know when this story is set, but growing up in the 90s and 00s there was such a stigma around even the concept of special education classes. If that were me and my parents even mentioned switching classes, I'd be so anxious and fraught over what my peers my age thought.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, nadine_enough said:

This part was so evocative for me. I remember being a preteen and being so frustrated at my lack of input on things.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. I'm glad to hear the story resonated with you and managed to evoke personal memories.

You've pointed out one of my intentions quite accurately. The ambiguity of the story's timeframe is deliberate, as I believe it allows readers from various generations to find elements that resonate with their own experiences. It's a technique I use in hopes of fostering deeper connection and broader engagement with the narrative.

I, too, grew up in the 80s and 90s, and I remember well the stigma around special education classes. I am not entirely sure if this stigma is as strong today, but I'm inclined to believe it still exists to some degree. The portrayal of Sue's decision and its repercussions is an attempt to explore and maybe spark a discussion around this sensitive issue.

You're absolutely right that for kids, especially at the preteen age, peers are the world. Their opinions and acceptance become the yardstick by which we measure our self-worth, and this often complicates the decision-making process. I wanted to bring this aspect into focus, as it will be a critical element of Sue's journey with school starting soon.

Once again, thank you for engaging so deeply with the story. Your perspective and personal connection to the narrative is truly appreciated.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...