LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Sister - Chapter 23 (6/16/2023)

Chapter 1: A Bond of Friendship

Sue, a high-spirited 10-year-old girl, was known for her boundless energy and love for outdoor activities. She cherished the thrill of running around and climbing trees, all while being incredibly intelligent and eager to learn. Sue's younger brother, Peter, was a sweet and affectionate 5-year-old boy, albeit a messy one. His curious nature often led him to get into things and create a mess wherever he went.

One day, Sue's mom approached her with exciting news: Peter was about to embark on his potty training journey. Sue felt a mix of enthusiasm for her brother's milestone and a tinge of jealousy. After all, she had already been potty trained for years, and she couldn't fathom why Peter was receiving all the attention.

The following day, Sue observed as her mom commenced Peter's potty training. She watched as her mother demonstrated the process, offering Peter praise whenever he succeeded. From the sidelines, Sue couldn't help but feel left out.

"Why are you always helping Peter?" Sue questioned her mom, a hint of frustration in her voice. "I can do it myself."

Her mom responded with understanding, saying, "I know you can, Sue, but Peter is still learning. He needs a little extra help."

Sue let out a sigh. Deep down, she knew her mom was right, but that didn't alleviate her discontent.

The next few days proved to be a challenge for Sue. She continued to witness Peter receiving all the attention and support from their parents. Her mom diligently guided him through potty training, while her dad played games with him. Sue began to feel overlooked and neglected.

One day, overwhelmed with emotions, Sue rushed into the bathroom and burst into tears.

"What's wrong, Sue?" her mom inquired, concern etched across her face.

"I'm just jealous of Peter," Sue confessed through sobs. "He's getting all the attention."

Her mom enveloped her in a comforting embrace, her voice filled with empathy. "I understand it's difficult, Sue," she said. "But remember, Peter is still learning. He needs a little extra help."

Sue nodded, acknowledging her mother's wisdom. However, it didn't immediately alleviate her emotional turmoil.

Determined to change her perspective, Sue woke up the next day with a newfound resolve. She ventured into Peter's room and invited him to play together. Peter's face lit up with delight, and he eagerly accepted the offer.

For hours on end, Sue and Peter engaged in various games. They laughed while playing tag, marveled at each other's hiding spots during hide-and-seek, and even immersed themselves in Peter's new toy car. The joy Sue experienced in their shared playtime washed away any remnants of her earlier jealousy.

In the backyard, as Sue and Peter continued their play, Peter had an accident. Sue immediately rushed to his side, helping him clean up without hesitation. Surprisingly, she didn't mind lending a hand.

When bedtime approached, Sue embraced Peter tightly. "I'm glad we're friends," she expressed sincerely.

Peter beamed and replied, "Me too."

As Sue settled into bed that night, a wave of contentment washed over her. She realized that her bond with Peter extended far beyond feelings of jealousy or competition. They were friends who would support each other unconditionally. The only lingering thought in Sue's mind as she drifted to sleep was the incident during their playtime—how it seemed inconsequential to Peter and how he didn't mind the pull-ups.

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 1 & 2 (5/28/2023)

Chapter 2: Navigating Potty Training Together (5/28/2023)

The next day dawned with renewed excitement for Sue. Her shift in perspective had deepened her bond with Peter, and she eagerly anticipated more quality time with him.

After breakfast, Sue made her way to Peter's room and gently knocked on the door. "Peter, are you awake?" she called out.

"Yeah," Peter replied, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "Come in."

Sue opened the door and stepped into Peter's room, a warm smile on her face. "I was wondering if you wanted to play outside," she suggested.

Peter's eyes lit up, mirroring Sue's enthusiasm. "Sure," he exclaimed. "Let's go!"

"Before we head out, how's your pull-up?" Sue inquired, her concern evident.

"Oh!" Peter chuckled, a hint of forgetfulness in his voice. "I forgot about that. I had an accident in my sleep."

"Well, let's get you into a clean pull-up before we go outside to play," Sue proposed, determined to support her brother.

Sue assisted Peter in removing his wet pull-up, which fell to the ground with a soft, damp thud. She then retrieved a clean pull-up from the box, guiding Peter as he stepped into it. With her help, Peter finished getting dressed and was ready to embrace the day.

After breakfast, Sue and Peter ventured outside to indulge in their favorite games. They chased each other in exhilarating rounds of tag, skillfully sought hiding spots during hide-and-seek, and joyfully constructed an impressive sandcastle. Peter was so engrossed in the fun that he didn't even think about using the potty.

As lunchtime approached, Sue reminded Peter to visit the bathroom. A tinge of sadness crossed his face.

"Sis, I had a couple of accidents while we were playing," Peter confessed, his disappointment evident.

Sue, however, remained unfazed. She understood that accidents were a natural part of the learning process. Placing a reassuring hand on Peter's shoulder, she smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. Accidents happen to all of us. It's not a big deal. Just go change your pull-up, and then we can continue playing!"

While Peter ascended to his room to change his pull-up, Sue's mind began to wander. She contemplated Peter's statement about having multiple accidents. She replayed the events of the morning, struggling to pinpoint when he could have used his pull-up. They had been so engrossed in their games that the timing seemed puzzling.

Annoyance crept into Sue's thoughts as she realized that by lunchtime, she herself was in dire need of a bathroom break. She had dashed inside, experiencing what felt like an eternity of relieving herself. Meanwhile, Peter seemed to glide through the day without such concerns.

After lunch, Sue and Peter ventured back outside, their laughter and playfulness filling the air for hours on end. However, as they reached the conclusion of a spirited game of kickball, Sue felt an urgent need to use the restroom.

"Hey Peter, I need to go potty," Sue informed her brother as they sat on the grass. "Do you need to go too?"

"No," Peter replied nonchalantly.

Sue couldn't believe her ears. Did he really not need to go, again? How was that even possible?

"I used my pull-up," Peter explained matter-of-factly.

Sue's disbelief grew. Again? During their playtime? How convenient it must have been for him.

The thought crossed Sue's mind that perhaps she should just have an accident in her panties to continue playing with her brother. However, she recognized the importance of setting a good example as the older sister. Reluctantly, she excused herself from the backyard and hurried indoors to relieve herself properly.

Returning to the backyard after using the toilet, Sue rejoined Peter in their playful adventures. Together, they continued to cherish their time spent together.

Later that evening, as they prepared for bed, Sue assisted Peter in changing into his pajamas. She inquired about his pull-up, and to her disappointment, it was once again soaked. He had unquestionably used it during their afternoon playtime.

As they settled downstairs to watch TV, Sue turned to Peter, curiosity tugging at her. "How are you feeling about potty training?" she gently asked.

Peter's response revealed a mixture of okayness and lingering nerves. Sue assured him that feeling nervous was normal, emphasizing that she would be there to support him every step of the way.

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 1, 2, & 3 (5/28/2023)

Chapter 3: A Day of Joeful Play (5/28/2023)

Sue woke up to the sun streaming through her bedroom window, excited for the day ahead. She had arranged to spend the day with her friend Kelly, a classmate from school who shared her zest for adventure and playfulness. Sue's spirits soared as she imagined the fun they would have together, but a part of her couldn't help but think about Peter's ongoing potty training journey.

After getting ready, Sue made her way downstairs, where her parents greeted her with smiles.

"Good morning, Sue," her mom said cheerfully. "Are you excited to spend the day with Kelly?"

Sue nodded eagerly. "Yes, Mom! I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun!"

Her dad chimed in, "Make sure you both stay safe and remember to look out for each other, okay?"

Sue assured her parents that they would take care of each other, even as thoughts of Peter's progress lingered in the back of her mind. Her parents offered words of encouragement, reminding her that Peter needed their support and patience.

The two friends met at the park, their laughter and chatter filling the air as they embarked on their day of adventure. As they played games and explored, Sue's thoughts occasionally wandered back to Peter's potty training.

During a break between their activities, Sue felt a growing need to use the bathroom. However, her excitement and the thrill of their adventures made her put off the urge. She didn't want to interrupt their fun.

As they climbed the jungle gym, Sue's excitement was tinged with a sense of urgency. She tried to ignore her need to pee, focusing on reaching the top of the structure instead. Sue's determination and joy overshadowed the discomfort for a while.

Their day of adventure continued, with Sue and Kelly immersing themselves in their playful explorations. Sue's need to use the bathroom became more noticeable, but the allure of their adventures and the fun they were having kept her from addressing it. She didn't want to miss out on a single moment.

Hours flew by in a flurry of laughter, exploration, and carefree play. Sue's need to pee grew more pressing, but she brushed it aside, caught up in the magic of the day with Kelly. She couldn't bear to interrupt the flow of their joy and laughter.

As the day began to wane, Sue's discomfort became harder to ignore. She realized that she had lost track of time and that her need to pee had reached its limit. Panic surged through her as she realized she couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm sorry, Kelly," Sue stammered, her face turning red with embarrassment. "I have to go home quickly. I'll see you soon."

Without waiting for a response, Sue hurriedly made her way home, a mixture of embarrassment and relief washing over her. The urgency was too great, and she had an accident on the way.

Feeling mortified, Sue tried to sneak into her house unnoticed, hoping to clean up and pretend as if nothing happened. However, her attempts were in vain, as her mother and Peter happened to be at the front door, waiting for her.

"Sue, there you are!" her mom exclaimed, her eyes widening with concern. "What happened, dear?"

Sue's voice trembled as she confessed, "I had an accident, Mom. I couldn't hold it."

Peter, standing beside their mom, noticed Sue's wet pants but didn't think much of it. "It's okay, Sue," he said, offering a comforting smile. "Accidents happen, and it's not a big deal."

Sue's mother, her face filled with understanding, wrapped her arms around Sue. "Sweetheart, accidents happen to all of us, even adults," she reassured. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Inside the house, Sue's mother helped her change into fresh clothes, offering words of comfort and support. Sue felt a mix of relief and gratitude for her mother's understanding and Peter's unconditional acceptance.

As they gathered for dinner as a family, Sue recounted her day with Kelly, her embarrassment fading away as she focused on the laughter and joy they had shared. In the back her mind though Sue couln't help but think how nice it felt to be able to let go and not worry about holding it earlier.

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 1, 2, 3, & 4 (5/28/2023)

Chapter 4: Curiosity and Questions (5/28/2023)

The day started as usual for Sue. She woke up, stretched, and made her way to the bathroom. However, upon reaching the bathroom, she found her little brother Peter already inside, sitting on the toilet.

"Good job, Peter!" Sue congratulated him with a smile. "You went potty right away in the morning!"

Peter looked up at Sue and grinned. "Thanks, Sue!" he replied happily. Sue noticed that his pull-up, which he had been wearing for the night, was wet. 

After Peter finished on the toilet, Sue offered to help him change into a dry pull-up. "Let's get you a fresh one," she said, leading him to his room.

As the morning progressed, Sue and Peter found themselves engrossed in building a big Lego city together. They were stacking blocks and creating imaginative structures when suddenly, Sue noticed Peter stop playing and make a face of concentration. He pushed out a poop into his pull-up.

Sue couldn't believe her eyes. She put down her Lego piece and turned to Peter. "Peter, you're a big boy now," she said, trying to hide her surprise. "You should be going potty in the toilet. Do you want to go tell Mom and Dad that you pooped your pull-up?"

Peter shook his head. "I'm fine, Sue. Let's keep playing," he replied, seemingly unperturbed by the situation.

Sue agreed reluctantly, but after a few minutes, the smell became too overwhelming for her. She couldn't ignore it any longer. She went and told her parents about Peter's accident.

Sue's mom and dad were concerned and immediately attended to Peter's needs. Sue stood nearby, still in disbelief that her brother wasn't bothered by the messy pull-up. She couldn't understand how anyone could keep playing while having a dirty diaper.

When Peter returned, Sue couldn't contain her curiosity any longer. "Mom, why is Peter back in a diaper?" she asked, her voice tinged with confusion.

Sue's mom knelt down beside her, explaining, "Peter isn't feeling well, sweetheart. He has an upset tummy, so we've decided to pause the potty training until he feels better. We want him to be comfortable."

The explanation left Sue with mixed feelings. She wanted Peter to succeed in potty training, but she also understood the need for him to take a break when he wasn't feeling well.

After lunch, Sue found herself coloring by herself, engrossed in her artwork. It had been a few hours since she last used the toilet, and she realized she needed to go quite badly. She contemplated whether to make the short journey to the bathroom or take a different path.

Then, a mischievous thought crossed her mind. She remembered how convenient it had been to have an accident the day before. Curiosity got the better of her, and she decided to have a fake accident, just to see how it felt. She allowed herself to pee her pants intentionally.

Sue didn't find the experience terrible. In fact, she felt a strange sense of intrigue. She continued coloring, pondering the pros and cons of going to the bathroom versus allowing herself to have accidents like Peter.

A little while later, her mom walked into the room and noticed Sue's wet pants. Concern etched across her face as she asked, "What happened, Sue?"

With a mixture of guilt and curiosity, Sue replied, "It was an accident, Mom."

Her mother sighed, slightly frustrated at this being Sue's second accident in two days. However, she decided not to make a big fuss about it. She helped Sue clean up and change into fresh clothes, offering gentle guidance about

the importance of using the toilet when needed.

After dinner, Sue and Peter settled down to play a board game. As they focused on the game, Sue caught a whiff of another dirty diaper. She knew Peter wasn't feeling well, so she offered him comforting words.

Their father walked into the room, catching the scent as well. He gently told Peter that it was time to change and go to bed since he wasn't feeling well. Sue, on the other hand, was allowed to stay up for another hour. During that time, she couldn't help but contemplate the speed with which Peter had adapted back to diapers. She wondered if there was something more to wearing them instead of using the toilet.

Chapter 5: A Walk in Another's Shoes (5/28/2023)

As dawn splashed hues of morning light on Sue's closed eyelids, she stirred from her slumber, her mind abuzz with an unusual curiosity. Inside her, thoughts swirled, sparking an introspective debate on societal norms surrounding bathroom usage. In the heart of this contemplation was Peter's dependence on pull-ups. It instigated a daring notion - she would experiment with wearing pull-ups herself, discreetly without her parents knowledge.

Bracing herself, she approached Peter, who was grappling with a lingering illness that had stalled his potty training. "Peter," she began cautiously, hoping to nudge him into a conversation, "What do you find appealing about wearing pull-ups?"

Peter paused, lost in thought, before he replied, "It's just easier, I guess. I don't have to stop playing just to go to the bathroom, and I don't worry about wetting myself."

"I see," Sue nodded, delving deeper, "Do they feel different from regular underwear? Are they more comfortable?"

Peter considered this, a look of concentration on his face. "Yeah, they're different. They're kinda soft and snug, not like underwear. And I guess they're comfortable in a different way."

"And you never feel embarrassed about wearing them?" Sue continued, her interest piqued.

Peter shook his head firmly. "No, not really. It's like wearing a safety net, you know? And they have cool designs too!"

Sue laughed at the last part. Trust Peter to enjoy the aesthetic of pull-ups as well. She shared her experience with him, the previous day in the park, the understanding that accidents are natural, but also the importance of aiming to use the bathroom independently. Peter listened, comforted and encouraged by his sister's empathy and candidness.

Later that evening, their parents proposed a family outing for dinner. It presented the perfect opportunity for Sue to push her experiment further - by staging a public accident, she hoped her parents might see her need for pull-ups. But she was not prepared for the reality of this experiment and the emotional turbulence it would cause.

Amidst the symphony of cutlery and the murmur of restaurant conversations, Sue was hit by a familiar urge to visit the restroom. Instead of following the norm, she held her ground, hoping to discreetly let an 'accident' happen. The ensuing discomfort and shame, however, surpassed her predictions.

"Sue, are you alright?" her mother inquired, her concern triggered by Sue's visible discomfort.

Caught between the truth and her experiment, Sue admitted, "I... I've had an accident, Mom."

A swift exchange of baffled glances between her parents was followed by her father's gentle query, "Why didn't you go to the bathroom, Sue?"

"I... I didn't realize I had to go until it was too late," Sue deflected, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, silently pleading for her parents to believe her narrative and allow her to use pull-ups like Peter.

Their reaction was a moment of stunned silence, processing the unusual confession. Breaking the silence, her mother spoke softly, "Sue, accidents happen, and it's okay. But it's important to learn from them and strive to prevent them. You should be attentive to your body's signals, especially when we're out in public."

Echoing her sentiment, her father advised, "Remember, Sue, understanding your body and its cues is an integral part of growing up. It might be challenging at times, but at your age you should have spoken up and gone to the bathroom."

After this unexpected heart-to-heart with her parents, Sue was awash with embarrassment. The daunting prospect of parading through a packed restaurant in wet pants became uncomfortably real.

But just as she was mentally preparing herself to stand, a comforting grip enclosed her hand. Glancing down, she found Peter's eyes mirroring understanding and empathy. "Sue, it's okay," he whispered, his hand squeezing hers. "Remember what you said? Accidents happen. We'll walk through this restaurant together."

His words, plain yet packed with warmth, helped dissipate her cloud of embarrassment. Bolstered by Peter's support, she mustered the courage to rise and navigate through the crowded restaurant, her hand safely enclosed in Peter's.

The awkward incident, despite its discomfort, strengthened her bond with Peter. It provided a firsthand experience of the challenges Peter faced with his potty training. Even though the episode was less than pleasant, Sue clung to her peculiar desire to wear pull-ups, much like her little brother.

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 (5/28/2023)

This is my last chapter for tonight. I would love feedback though ☺️

Chapter 6: A Shift in Perspective (5/28/2023)

The morning sun pierced through the window, casting a golden hue over Sue's room. The promise of another day of summer vacation stirred within her a sense of exhilaration. Yet, a peculiar curiosity lingered, a curiosity about wearing a pull-up.

The house was eerily quiet, her parents and Peter away for a doctor's visit. Seizing this rare solitude, Sue decided to quench her curiosity. She slipped into one of Peter's pull-ups, the softness of it striking her immediately. It embraced her body, providing a snug fit that was alien to her regular underwear.

She stood there, frozen in time, absorbing the new sensation. A wave of tranquility washed over her. The pull-up was not just comfortable; it was a sanctuary. It offered her a safety net, allowing her to navigate her day without the constant dread of needing to rush to the bathroom.

She spent the morning in the pull-up, immersing herself in her usual activities. As she delved into a book, played with her toys, and even tidied up the house, she found that the pull-up didn't hinder her movements. Instead, it seemed to meld seamlessly into her routine, its presence a comforting reminder of the security it provided.

As the hours ticked by, Sue found herself growing fond of the pull-up. It was more than just a garment; it was a symbol of liberation, a tool that allowed her to fully engage in her activities without any disruptions. The comfort it provided was not just physical, but also psychological, freeing her mind from the worry of potential accidents.

Meanwhile, at the doctor's office, Peter's parents received the news that his recent discomfort was due to a 24-hour stomach bug. The doctor assured them that Peter was on the mend and should be back to his usual self soon.

Peter, perched on the examination table, listened attentively. A wave of relief washed over him. He was weary of feeling unwell and was eager to reclaim his normal routine. More importantly, he was ready to resume his potty training journey.

As they exited the doctor's office, Peter turned to his mother, determination etched in his eyes. "Mom," he began, "I want to start potty training again. I don't want to wear diapers anymore. Can I wear a pull-up when we get home?"

His mother looked at him, taken aback but pleased by his resolve. "Of course, Peter," she replied, her voice filled with warmth and encouragement. "We're very proud of you for wanting to continue with your potty training. We'll support you every step of the way."

Peter's face lit up at his mother's words. He felt a surge of excitement at the prospect of returning to pull-ups and continuing his journey towards using the toilet independently. The ride home was filled with discussions about potty training strategies and the importance of patience and understanding during this process.

As they pulled into their driveway, Peter felt ready to face the challenge ahead. He knew there would be accidents and setbacks, but he also knew that with the support of his family, he could overcome them. He was ready to take the next step in his journey towards growing up.

Back at home, the atmosphere was abuzz with a renewed sense of enthusiasm. Peter's mother was eager to help him transition back into pull-ups, their conversation filled with positivity and encouragement. In their excitement, they didn't notice the unusual bulge beneath Sue's shorts, a tell-tale sign of her own experiment with pull-ups.

While Peter and their mother were in Peter's room, Sue found herself alone with a growing urge to pee. She realized this was her chance to truly experience the pull-up. With a deep breath, she decided to let go, allowing herself to pee in the pull-up.

The sensation was unlike anything she had expected. She felt the pull-up expand as it absorbed the liquid, its warmth spreading against her skin. It was a strange feeling, but not an unpleasant one. There was a sense of relief, a release of tension she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

As she stood there, Sue found herself appreciating the pull-up in a whole new light. It wasn't just about the physical comfort it provided, but also the mental comfort. She felt a sense of freedom, a liberation from the constant worry of needing to rush to the bathroom. It was a safety net, a reassurance that she could go about her day without any interruptions.

With a newfound understanding of the pull-up experience, Sue decided it was time to transition back to her regular underwear. She quietly made her way upstairs to her room, ensuring that her mother and Peter were still occupied.

Once in her room, she carefully removed the used pull-up, marveling one last time at its expanded state. She replaced it with her regular panties, feeling a sense of normalcy return. Disposing of the pull-up proved to be easier than she had anticipated. She simply slipped it into Peter's diaper genie, ensuring it was well hidden amongst the other diapers.

Feeling a sense of accomplishment, Sue made her way back downstairs. She found Peter engrossed in a game of Hot Wheels, his face lit up with excitement. She joined him on the floor, picking a car and joining in the race.

As they played, Sue turned to Peter. "So, what did the doctor say?" she asked, her curiosity piqued. "Why are you back in pull-ups?"

Peter's face lit up as he shared his doctor's visit. He explained how he had just had a stomach bug and was now feeling better. He also shared his decision to resume potty training, his excitement evident in his voice.

"That's great, Peter!" Sue exclaimed, genuinely happy for her brother. "I'm really proud of you for wanting to continue with your potty training."

As the day drew to a close, Sue found herself in a whirlwind of thoughts. Her experience with the pull-up had sparked a desire within her, a longing to return to the comfort and security it provided. She yearned for the freedom it offered, the liberation from the constant worry of needing to rush to the bathroom.

Yet, she was also acutely aware of her age. She was a 10-year-old, far removed from the stage of pull-ups and diapers. Society, her parents, and even her own understanding dictated that she should be using the toilet independently. The thought of going against this norm filled her with a sense of apprehension.

She was torn between her desire and the expectations set upon her. On one hand, she wanted to indulge in the comfort of the pull-up, to experience the freedom it offered. On the other hand, she knew she was expected to use the toilet, to move forward in her journey of growing up, not backward.

As she lay in bed that night, the conflict in her mind raged on. She was at a crossroads, caught between her desire and societal norms. As she drifted off to sleep, the question remained unanswered, leaving a sense of anticipation for what the next day would bring.

• Like 1
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 (5/28/2023)

Chapter 7: A Day of Decisions (5/29/2023)

With the morning sun heralding a new day, its beams gracefully landing on Sue's face, she stirred awake. A familiar pressure signalled an urgent need to visit the bathroom, but the lingering allure of her warm, comforting bed posed a persuasive argument against the idea. The sheets felt as if they were gently cradling her body, inviting her to stay and savor the cozy cocoon just a while longer.

As she lay ensnared by her comfortable prison, Sue's mind began to wander into forbidden territories - the temptation of simply wetting the bed. It seemed easier, and it would save her from the daunting task of leaving her sanctuary of warmth. The taboo idea teased her, a tempting escape from her predicament.

But then her gaze fell on the picture frame by her bedside. It was a photograph of her and Peter, her younger brother, smiling radiantly. She remembered her role as his elder sister, a role model, a guiding light, as their parents often reminded her. If she succumbed to her immediate wants, she would be setting a wrong precedent for Peter. The very thought of disappointing her parents and confusing her brother filled her stomach with a sinking feeling.

Her heart felt heavy, torn between the immediate gratification of remaining in bed and the responsibility she bore as an elder sibling. The internal struggle was palpable, a battle waged between her immediate desires and her long-term values. As the pressure in her bladder and mind escalated, she made a decision.

With a resigned sigh, she pushed back the covers and swung her legs over the side of the bed, her feet reluctantly touching the cold floor. She would set a good example for Peter; she would be the responsible sister she was meant to be.

At the breakfast table, the air was filled with the aroma of pancakes and fresh fruits. Sue and Peter sat across each other, discussing their plans for the day in between mouthfuls.

"Why don't we play explorers in the backyard, Peter?" Sue proposed, her eyes twinkling with the prospect of an exciting adventure.

Peter's eyes lit up at her suggestion. "Yes! Let's discover new lands and secret treasures!" His childish imagination had already transported him to a world of extraordinary discoveries.

Their conversation was interrupted when Peter, in his innocent and straightforward manner, turned to their mom. "Mommy, can you help me go potty?" he asked, his voice small but resolute.

Their mother turned her gaze towards Peter, a proud smile decorating her face. "Of course, Peter. I'm so proud of you for asking," she beamed, ruffling his hair fondly.

Sue felt a pang of jealousy as she watched the interaction. She missed the time when she was the one receiving such accolades for using the toilet. A flurry of emotions coursed through her - pride for her little brother's progress mixed with a longing for the attention and praise she once reveled in. Taking a deep breath, she reminded herself of her duty as the elder sister - to support and uplift Peter, not harbor feelings of jealousy.

As the day unfolded, their imaginary adventure in the backyard was in full swing. Amid the fun, a familiar pressure signaled Sue's need to use the bathroom. She didn't want to disrupt their playtime, but she knew she had to take care of her bodily needs.

"Why don't we take a short break?" she suggested casually. "We could use a bathroom run."

Peter looked at her, his eyes round with surprise but filled with pride. "Okay, Sue. My pull-up is still dry!" he announced, proudly displaying his self-control.

Sue felt a sting of envy at Peter's words.

It seemed so easy, she thought, to be able to just relieve oneself in a pull-up, without the need to interrupt playtime. She imagined the liberation it would bring, but she quickly brushed the thought aside. She was a big girl, and big sisters didn't pee in their pants.

Despite her urgent need to use the toilet, Sue made sure to congratulate Peter. "That's fantastic, Peter! Keep up the good work," she said, forcing a smile on her face. She then dashed inside, her mind swirling with conflicting emotions.

Her thoughts were interrupted by their mother's knock on the bathroom door. "Sue, could you hurry up? Peter needs to use the potty," she heard her mother say from the other side.

A spike of annoyance surged through Sue. This was exactly the inconvenience she'd been dreading. Peter had a pull-up, he could use that. She found herself wishing she could be in his place, to avoid these interruptions. But she quickly dismissed the thought. She was a big girl and big girls use the toilet. Peter was learning, just like she had once, and it was her duty to support him.

With a sigh of resignation, she decided to rush and hold in her number two. As she washed her hands, she felt a wave of frustration but also a quiet satisfaction that she'd done the right thing, despite the inconvenience.

In the midst of their afternoon adventure, Sue was reminded of the pressure she'd felt earlier. It was stronger now, more insistent, and she knew she couldn't ignore it. They were engrossed in their play, lost in their world of make-believe, and the last thing she wanted to do was to stop playing.

She remembered Peter a couple of days ago, using his pull-up without a care in the world, not bothered by the interruption or the mess. She envied the simplicity and convenience that a pull-up seemed to offer.

She envisioned how easy it would be to just let go, to relieve herself right there, in the middle of their game. No need to leave, no cold, hard toilet seat to contend with. The freedom, the relief - it was an alluring prospect.

But then, she remembered her duty as the older sibling. Her responsibility to lead by example, her parents' expectations. Torn once again between her immediate wants and her obligations, Sue grappled with the decision.

After a few minutes of internal struggle, she made her decision...

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 7 (5/29/2023)

Chapter 8: A Surprising Turn of Events (5/29/2023)

The sun was still high in the sky, casting long shadows across the backyard as Sue and Peter continued their adventure. They were deep in the throes of an imaginary exploration, a world of pirates and treasure, of dragons and knights. Sue found herself fully immersed in their play, her mind a whirlwind of fantastical scenarios. However, amidst the excitement, a familiar pressure in her stomach signaled a need to use the bathroom.

She paused, her eyes darting towards the house. She could interrupt their play and go to the bathroom, or she could take the path she had been contemplating. The thought of wearing a pull-up like Peter had been playing on her mind, a tempting alternative to the constant interruption of their games. With a deep breath, she allowed herself to poop in her pants.

Peter, engrossed in their game, didn't seem to notice Sue's predicament. He continued to play, his imagination running wild as he fought off imaginary pirates. Sue watched him, a flurry of thoughts racing through her mind.

'Is this really what I want?' she wondered, her heart pounding in her chest. 'Am I ready to face the consequences of this decision?'

She felt a strange sense of relief, both physically and mentally. The immediate comfort was undeniable, and the freedom from the constant worry of finding a bathroom was enticing. 'This is so much easier,' she thought, 'Why did I ever stop wearing pull-ups?'

She had taken the first step towards her goal, and it felt oddly liberating. 'I can do this,' she affirmed to herself, 'I can go back to pull-ups. I can handle whatever comes my way.'

But then, a wave of doubt washed over her. 'What will others think?' she pondered, 'Will they laugh at me? Will they think I'm a baby?'

She wrestled with these thoughts, her mind a whirlwind of fear and uncertainty. But as she looked at Peter, happily playing without a care in the world, she felt a surge of determination.

'No,' she decided firmly, 'I won't let society dictate my choices. This is about my comfort, my freedom. If Peter can do it, so can I.'

With that, Sue made up her mind. She wanted to go back to pull-ups or diapers, societal norms be damned. She was ready to embrace this new path, no matter what anyone else thought.

As the afternoon wore on, a distinct smell began to permeate the air. Sue's mother, who was preparing a snack in the kitchen, noticed it. Assuming it was Peter who had an accident, she called him inside.

"Peter, sweetheart, do you need to change your pull-up?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.

Peter shook his head, looking genuinely confused. "No, Mommy, I didn't have an accident," he replied, his voice small.

Sue's mother was taken aback. She turned her gaze towards Sue, her eyes widening in surprise as she realized the source of the smell. "Sue, did you...?" she began, her voice trailing off.

Sue nodded, her face turning a shade of red. "I had an accident, Mom," she confessed, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Her mother was visibly shocked. "But Sue, you're a big girl. You know to use the bathroom," she said, struggling to understand Sue's actions.

Sue felt a pang of guilt but quickly composed herself. "I know, Mom. It was an accident. I was so caught up in our game that I didn't realize until it was too late," she lied, hoping her mother would buy her story.

Her mother sighed, a mix of concern and confusion etched on her face. "Alright, Sue. Let's get you cleaned up," she said, leading Sue inside.

As Sue changed into clean clothes, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. She was one step closer to her goal of wearing pull-ups like Peter. She was willing to do almost anything to make that happen, even if it meant having a few more "accidents".

At dinner, the atmosphere was tense. Sue's parents continued to question her about the incident. Her father, a gentle concern in his eyes, asked, "Sue, are you sure you're okay? This isn't like you."

Sue nodded, maintaining her innocent facade. "I'm fine, Dad. It was just an accident. I promise it won't happen again," she reassured him, her voice steady despite the lie.

Her mother gave her a long look, clearly not entirely convinced, but decided to let the matter rest. "Alright, Sue. Just remember, it's important to listen to your body's signals," she advised.

After dinner, Sue joined Peter in the living room for some more playtime. As they laughed and played, Sue felt the familiar pressure in her bladder. This time, she didn't hesitate. She let go, peeing in her pants right there in the living room. A sense of relief washed over her, followed by a renewed determination.

'I need to be back in diapers or pull-ups,' she thought to herself, 'I don't want to use the potty ever again.'

Despite her decision, Sue knew she had a role to play as Peter's older sister. She was determined to support him in his potty training journey, even if she chose a different path for herself. As she sat there in her wet pants, she felt a strange sense of peace. She had made her decision, and she was ready to face whatever came next.

Peter, who had been quietly observing Sue throughout the day, was surprised by her actions. He had noticed the change in her behavior, the subtle signs of her discomfort, and the smell that had led to their mother's concern. He had been confused at first, unable to comprehend why his big sister, who had always been his role model in using the potty, would have an "accident".

He was concerned for Sue, but his innate nature as a supportive brother kicked in. He didn't fully understand why Sue was choosing this path, but he knew one thing for sure - he was going to stand by her, no matter what.

As they sat down for dinner, he watched Sue plead her case to their parents. He saw the determination in her eyes, the firm set of her jaw as she insisted it was an accident. He admired her strength and resilience, even as he worried about the consequences of her decision.

After dinner, as they resumed their play in the living room, Peter noticed Sue's discomfort again. He watched as she made the decision to pee in her pants, a decision that shocked him but also filled him with a strange sense of respect. Sue was standing up for what she believed in, even if it was unconventional.

Peter felt a surge of protectiveness towards his sister. He knew the road ahead would be challenging for Sue, but he was ready to support her. He might not fully understand her decision, but he respected it. He was determined to be there for Sue, to help her navigate this new path she had chosen.

As they continued to play, Peter made a silent promise to himself. He would support Sue in her journey, just as she was supporting him in his potty training. He would be there for her, no matter what. After all, they were siblings, and that's what siblings do - they stick together, through thick and thin.

"Sue," Peter said, breaking the silence in the room, "I don't really understand why you peed your pants, but I want you to know that I'm here for you."

Sue looked at him, her eyes welling up with gratitude. "Thank you, Peter," she replied, her voice choked with emotion. "I know it's strange, but it's something I feel I need to do."

Peter nodded, his young face serious. "I trust you, Sue. And if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here."

Sue smiled at him, feeling a wave of affection for her little brother. "I know, Peter. And I'm here for you too. We'll figure this out together, okay?"

Peter nodded, his face brightening. "Okay, Sue."

As the evening wore on, Sue felt a renewed sense of determination. She was ready to face the challenges ahead, knowing she had the support of her brother. She was ready to embrace her decision, societal norms be damned. She was ready to face whatever came next, and she knew she wouldn't be facing it alone.

Just as Sue was about to head to bed, her mother walked into the room. She noticed Sue's wet pants and her eyes widened in surprise. "Sue, did you...?" she began, her voice trailing off.

Sue nodded, her face turning a shade of red. "I had another accident, Mom," she confessed, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

Her mother was visibly shocked. "But Sue, you're a big girl. You know to use the bathroom," she said, struggling to understand Sue's actions.

"I know, Mom. It was an accident. I was so caught up in our game that I didn't realize until it was too late," Sue lied again, hoping her mother would buy her story.

Her mother sighed, a mix of concern and confusion etched on her face. "Alright, Sue. Let's get you cleaned up," she said, leading Sue inside.

As Sue changed into clean clothes, her mother made a decision. "Sue, I think it's best if you wear a pull-up to bed tonight. Just in case," she suggested, her voice filled with concern.

Sue's heart leapt with joy. This was exactly what she had been hoping for. "Okay, Mom," she replied, trying to hide her excitement.

As Sue climbed into bed, wearing a pull-up for the first time in years, she felt a strange sense of peace. She had made her decision, and she was ready to face whatever came next. And with the support of her brother and the hopeful eventual understanding of her parents, she knew she wouldn't be facing it alone.

• dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 8 (5/29/2023)

Chapter 9: A Day of Changes (5/30/2023)

The moon had said its final goodbyes, while the sun had yet to grace the world with its gentle morning light. Sue's room was quiet and dark, just a thin streak of silver light sneaking in through the crack in her curtains. The events of the past night lingered in her mind, a subtle undercurrent to her dreams. Her mother had tucked her into bed wearing a pull-up, just like Peter. This seemingly minor change held substantial meaning for Sue. She felt a concoction of emotions stirring within her - a tint of embarrassment, a dash of confusion, and an unexpected dollop of comfort.

In the fleeting hours before dawn, Sue stirred from her dream-laden sleep, a familiar urge nudging her awake. She had to go to the bathroom. Cocooned in the comfort of her bed, she lay still, a mental tug of war ensuing within her. She could surrender to the call of nature, brave the early morning chill, and make her way to the bathroom. Or she could give in to the appeal of her warm bed and use the pull-up.

With a sigh that seemed to echo the silent whispering of her inner turmoil, Sue made her choice. She relaxed her body, allowing the pull-up to fulfill its purpose. It absorbed everything without protest. An unusual sense of relief washed over her, making her feel like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. The convenience was undeniable - she didn't have to step out into the cold morning, and her comfortable slumber remained undisturbed.

Her mind lulling back to the realm of dreams, Sue savored this newfound feeling of contentment. She knew that when she awoke, she would have to confront her mother's reaction. However, for that serene moment, she was wrapped in the warmth of her bed and her secret decision, and that was all that mattered.

Morning arrived, its arrival heralded by the sun casting a warm, welcoming glow over the house. The intoxicating aroma of her mother's signature pancakes drifted up to Sue, gently rousing her from sleep. As she made her way down the stairs, her mother's worried look didn't escape her notice.

"Sue, darling, we need to have a talk," her mother started, concern coloring her voice. "I've noticed that you've been having some accidents recently, just like Peter. It has me a bit worried, so I've made an appointment for you to see the doctor."

The unexpectedness of her mother's words made Sue falter. Embarrassment, confusion, and a sliver of fear wove a complex tapestry of emotions within her.

"But until we know what's going on," her mother continued, trying to maintain a reassuring tone, "I think it might be best if you wore pull-ups like Peter."

A look of surprise washed over Sue's face. "But, mom, I'm not a baby!" she blurted out in protest. Yet, secretly, a thrill of joy bubbled within her; she was finally allowed to wear pull-ups, just like her little brother!

Her mother smiled gently, placing a comforting hand on Sue's shoulder. "I know, sweetheart. This isn't about being a baby. It's about making sure you're comfortable and safe until we figure out what's going on. Besides, it might actually assist Peter with his potty training."

Sue frowned, struggling to grasp her mother's perspective. "But how would me wearing pull-ups help Peter?"

Her mother's smile widened, a sparkle of hope glinting in her eyes. "Peter looks up to you. If he sees his big sister navigating through the same situation as him, it might make him feel more confident. It would be like you're helping him, showing him it's not something to be embarrassed about. Do you think you could do that for Peter?"

Sue's frown slowly faded, her confusion giving way to a newfound sense of responsibility. The idea of setting an example for her little brother was an appealing one. After all, Peter always copied what she did, whether it was eating his vegetables or cleaning his room.

Sue was silent for a moment, contemplating her mother's words. She loved the idea of wearing pull-ups, and she didn't want to let her little brother down. She realized that this was not just about her, but also about supporting Peter.

"Okay, mom," Sue finally said, her voice filled with determination. "If it's going to help Peter, I'll do it."

Her mother gave her a warm hug, "I knew I could count on you, Sue. We'll get through this together."

As the day progressed, both Sue and Peter experienced their share of accidents.

Peter had been engrossed in a world of his own, his toy cars zooming around the imaginary roads he had created. Suddenly, he felt a familiar sensation, the urge to go to the bathroom. Dropping his toys, he sprang up, his little heart pounding in his chest. He knew he had to reach the potty in time.

His small legs moved as fast as they could, but the bathroom seemed to be getting farther away. He pushed himself harder, but it was too late. He felt the warmth spread through his pull-up, and his heart sank. He had been so close, yet so far.

The disappointment washed over him like a wave. He had been trying so hard, practicing every day, and yet he had failed. He felt like he had let himself down, and worse, he felt like he had let his mom down. Tears welled up in his eyes, blurring his vision. He stood there, looking down at his wet pull-up, feeling utterly defeated.

Just then, his mom walked in. She saw him standing there, his little shoulders slumped, his eyes filled with tears. She rushed over to him, kneeling down to his level. "Oh, Peter," she said, her voice filled with warmth and understanding. "It's okay. You tried your best, and that's what matters."

"But I didn't make it," Peter sobbed, his voice barely a whisper.

His mom hugged him, holding him close. "I know, sweetheart. But remember, it's not about being perfect. It's about trying and not giving up. You're doing so well, and I'm so proud of you."

Peter looked up at his mom, his tears slowly subsiding. Her words were a balm to his wounded spirit. He nodded, a small smile appearing on his face. "Okay, mom. I won't give up."

"That's my boy," his mom said, ruffling his hair. She took his hand and led him to his room to change his pull-up. As they walked away, Peter felt a renewed sense of determination. He knew he had a long way to go, but with his mom by his side, he felt ready to face any challenge that came his way.

Sue, who had been watching from a distance, rushed over to comfort him. "It's okay, Peter," she said, hugging him. "Accidents happen. You'll get there next time."

As the afternoon sun streamed through the window, Sue was lost in the pages of her book. She was in the middle of an exciting chapter, her heart racing with the protagonist's adventures. Suddenly, she felt a familiar sensation, a signal from her body that she needed to go to the bathroom.

She paused, her eyes still on the page. She didn't want to stop reading, didn't want to break the spell of the story. She looked towards the bathroom, then back at her book. A decision had to be made.

She thought about the pull-up she was wearing. It was surprisingly comfortable, fitting snugly around her waist. It was there, providing a safety net, a convenience that she appreciated. She could just... go. She wouldn't have to interrupt her reading, wouldn't have to break the flow of the story.

A small smile played on her lips as she made a conscious decision. She relaxed, letting her body do what it needed to do. The warmth spread through her pull-up, but instead of feeling embarrassment or disappointment, she felt a strange sense of relief. It was liberating, this freedom to continue doing what she loved without interruption. She reveled in this feeling, this newfound convenience.

Just then, her mom walked in. "Sue, it's been a few hours since you woke up in a wet pull-up, do you need to go to the bathroom?" she asked.

Sue looked up from her book, her heart skipping a beat.

"No, mom," she lied, hoping her mom wouldn't notice.

But her mom was not easily fooled. She walked over to Sue and checked her pull-up, her expression changing as she found it wet. "Sue," she said, her voice filled with disappointment but also determination. "You need to listen to your body's signals. You're a big girl, and big girls know when they need to go to the bathroom."

Sue nodded, not meeting her mom's eyes. She felt a pang of guilt for lying, but she couldn't bring herself to tell her mom the truth. She couldn't tell her about the comfort and convenience she found in using her pull-up.

Her mom took her hand and led her upstairs to change her pull-up. As they walked in silence, Sue couldn't help but feel a sense of defiance. She knew what her mom said was right, but she also knew that she enjoyed the freedom her pull-up provided. It was a secret she would keep to herself, a secret that made her feel oddly empowered.

As the day wore on, Sue and Peter found themselves engrossed in a game of make-believe. They were explorers, navigating through the treacherous terrain of their backyard, their imaginations running wild. Suddenly, Sue felt a different sensation, a stronger urge than before. She needed to poop.

She paused, her mind racing. She remembered the convenience of her earlier accident, the freedom it had given her. She thought about her mother's disappointment, but the allure of not interrupting her playtime was too strong. She made her decision.

Without saying a word, Sue let her body do what it needed to do. She felt the pull-up expand, but it held. She continued playing, a sense of relief washing over her. She had done it. She had chosen convenience over interruption, and it felt liberating.

After a while, Peter wrinkled his nose. "Sue, what's that smell?" he asked, looking around.

Sue hesitated, then decided to be honest. "I had an accident, Peter," she said, her voice steady.

Peter looked at her, confusion written all over his face. "But why didn't you go to the potty?"

Sue shrugged, "I didn't want to stop playing. It's easier this way."

Peter didn't understand. To him, the goal was to make it to the potty in time. But here was Sue, his big sister, choosing to use her pull-up instead. He couldn't comprehend why she would do that.

"But Sue," he said, his voice filled with concern, "Mommy said we should try to use the potty."

"I know, Peter," Sue replied, her voice soft. "But sometimes, it's just easier this way."

Peter didn't respond. He just looked at Sue, his little mind trying to make sense of what she had said. Sue knew he didn't understand, but she also knew that it was okay. They were on different paths, each learning and growing in their own way. And that was perfectly fine.

When Sue and Peter returned inside, their mother immediately noticed the smell. Her eyes widened as she realized what had happened. "Sue," she said, her voice filled with a mix of surprise and disappointment. "Did you...? Again?"

Sue nodded, her cheeks flushing. "I'm sorry, mom," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Her mother sighed, running a hand through her hair. She was disappointed, yes, but she also hoped the doctor would be able to find out what was going on with Sue. "Sue, we talked about this," she said, her voice firm but gentle. "You need to listen to your body's signals. You're a big girl, and big girls use the potty."

Sue nodded, her eyes downcast. She felt a pang of guilt for disappointing her mother again, but she also felt a strange sense of defiance. She liked the convenience of her pull-up, and she wasn't ready to give that up.

Her mother took her hand and led her upstairs to change her pull-up. As she cleaned Sue up, she talked about the importance of using the toilet, about growing up and taking responsibility. She didn't scold Sue, but her words carried a weight that Sue couldn't ignore.

Afterwards, as Sue put on a fresh pull-up, she felt a mix of emotions. She was torn between the convenience she loved and the disappointment she saw in her mother's eyes.

As the sun set, Sue realized that this day, with all its changes, was not as bad as she had initially thought. It was just another step in their journey, a journey they were taking together, but she knew that this journey was different for each of them. Peter was learning to use the toilet, while Sue had decided she no longer wanted to use it. Her journey, she realized, was far from over.

• Like 1
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 9 (5/30/2023)

Chapter 10: A Trip to the Doctor (5/30/2023)

The morning sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow over the breakfast table. Sue sat quietly, her mind still processing the events of the previous day. She looked down at her pull-up, a symbol of the new path she had chosen.

Internally, she was a whirlwind of thoughts. 'I'm sitting here, at the breakfast table, in a pull-up, just like Peter,' she mused. The realization was strange, almost surreal. She was used to being the 'big sister', the 'grown-up' one. Now, she was in the same boat as her little brother.

She felt a twinge of embarrassment, a natural reaction to the societal norms she had grown up with. 'What would my friends think if they knew?' she wondered. But then, she reminded herself of the comfort and freedom she felt. The constant worry of finding a bathroom, the fear of having an accident - all gone.

'Is this what Peter feels like?' she pondered. The thought brought a smile to her face. She felt a newfound sense of empathy for her younger brother. She was experiencing firsthand the challenges he was going through, and it was not as easy as she had thought.

But amidst the whirlwind of emotions, there was an unexpected feeling - liberation. She was breaking free from the shackles of societal expectations, choosing her comfort over conformity. It was a strange feeling, but not an unpleasant one. She felt a sense of freedom she hadn't experienced before.

Across the table, Peter was happily munching on his pancakes, oblivious to the changes his sister was going through. He was excited about his own journey, eager to master the art of using the toilet. His pull-up was a badge of honor, a sign of his progress. Soon he knew he was going to be wearing big kid underpants!

Their mother cleared her throat, drawing Sue & Peter out of their thoughts. "Sue, darling," she began, her voice gentle, "Your appointment with the doctor is this afternoon. I thought it would be best to discuss these recent changes with a professional as soon as possible."

Sue looked up, her eyes meeting her mother's. There was a hint of worry in her mother's gaze, but also a reassuring warmth. "Okay, Mom," she replied, her voice steady. "I understand."

Her mother reached across the table, giving Sue's hand a comforting squeeze. "Sue, I want you to know that there's no need to be worried or embarrassed. This is just to make sure everything is okay. And remember, no matter what, your father and I are here for you."

Sue nodded, appreciating her mother's support. "I know, Mom. And... thank you." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "I guess I'm just a bit nervous. I mean, it's not every day that a ten-year-old goes back to wearing pull-ups."

Her mother smiled, her eyes filled with understanding. "It's okay to be nervous, Sue. Changes can be scary. But remember, this doesn't define you. You're still the same Sue, the same big sister that Peter looks up to."

Sue felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was lucky to have such understanding parents. "Thanks, Mom. That means a lot to me."

As they continued their breakfast, Sue felt a renewed sense of confidence. She was ready to face the doctor's appointment, ready to embrace whatever came her way.

As they finished their breakfast, Sue's mother stood up, collecting the empty plates. She turned to Sue, her expression gentle yet firm. "Sue, darling, it's time for a dry pull-up. Remember, we want to keep you comfortable and clean."

Sue nodded, understanding the practicality of her mother's words. She felt a strange sense of normalcy in the routine, a comforting familiarity in the midst of all the changes.

"And Peter," their mother continued, turning to the younger sibling, "it's time for you to use the toilet. Remember, we're trying to get better at recognizing when we need to go."

Peter, who had been quietly listening, nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, Mommy," he said, sliding off his chair and heading towards the bathroom with a determined stride.

The afternoon sun was high in the sky as Sue's mother began gathering their things for the doctor's appointment. She looked over at Sue, noticing the telltale signs of a very wet pull-up.

"Sue, darling," she began, her tone gentle yet firm, "have you used the bathroom at all today?"

Sue hesitated, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I... I guess I haven't, Mom," she admitted, a bit embarrassed.

Her mother sighed, a mix of concern and understanding in her eyes. "Sue, it's important to still use the bathroom when you can. The pull-ups are there as a safety net, not a replacement for the toilet."

Sue nodded, understanding her mother's point. "I understand, Mom. I'll try to remember that."

"Good," her mother replied, giving her a reassuring smile. "Now, go change into a dry pull-up. And..." she paused, noticing the wet spots on Sue's legs, "you'll need to change your pants too."

As Sue stood up to head to her room, her mother turned her attention to Peter. "Come on, Peter, let's go use the potty before we leave."

A few minutes later, Sue's mother emerged from the bathroom with Peter, a proud smile on her face. "Good job, Peter! You used the potty and kept your pull-up dry. That's fantastic!"

Peter beamed, his chest puffing out with pride. "I did it, Sue!" he exclaimed, running over to his sister. "I kept my pull-up dry!"

Sue smiled at her brother, her heart swelling with pride. "That's amazing, Peter! I'm so proud of you."

As they prepared to leave for the doctor's office, Sue felt a renewed sense of determination. She was ready to face the challenges ahead, ready to learn and grow from this experience.

In the sterile, white exam room, Sue sat on the examination table, her legs swinging nervously. Peter was quietly playing with a toy in the corner, while their mother sat next to Sue, her hand resting reassuringly on Sue's knee. The doctor, a kind man with a friendly smile, was asking Sue about her bathroom habits.

"Sue, can you tell me about these accidents you've been having?" he asked, his tone gentle.

Sue swallowed, her throat dry. "I... I just can't make it to the bathroom in time," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She didn't mention that she had been using her pull-up out of convenience.

The doctor nodded, jotting down notes. "And how often does this happen, Sue?"

"Quite often," Sue admitted, her cheeks flushing. "Almost every day."

The doctor looked at Sue, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Well, Sue, if this keeps up, we might have to consider diapers instead of pull-ups," he joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Sue's eyes widened, but she managed a nervous giggle. The thought of wearing diapers was even more exciting than pull-ups.

Turning to Sue's mother, the doctor's expression became more serious. "In all honesty, there's no physical issue with Sue. She might be starting puberty, which can affect bladder control. I recommend observing for now. If the problem continues, we can investigate further."

Sue's mother nodded, relief washing over her. "Thank you, doctor. We'll keep an eye on it and see how things progress."

As they left the doctor's office, Sue felt a strange mix of relief and apprehension. She was relieved that there was nothing wrong with her, but the thought of possibly having to wear diapers was exciting! Could she persuade her parents to put her in diapers again? Do they even make diapers big enough for a 10 year old? She couldn't wait to find out.

At dinner, the family sat around the table, the aroma of a home-cooked meal filling the air. Sue's mother was recounting the events of the doctor's visit to their father, explaining that Sue would be in pull-ups for a while.

"Sue," her father continued, his tone firm yet understanding, "we want to help you regain control, and part of that is making sure you go to the bathroom regularly. How would you feel if we started giving you reminders, just like we do for Peter?"

Sue's cheeks burned at the idea. The thought of being reminded to use the toilet like a toddler was embarrassing. She was a big girl, after all. However, she also knew her parents were just trying to help. She looked down at her lap, where her hands were nervously fiddling with her shirt.

"I...I guess that would be okay, Dad," Sue finally managed to respond. Her voice was low, nearly a whisper. Even as she said it, she could feel the humiliation creeping in.

Her father nodded, understanding the sacrifice Sue was making. "It might be a bit uncomfortable at first, Sue, but remember, we're all here to help. You're not alone in this."

Sue took a deep breath, attempting to compose herself. Even though the idea was embarrassing, she had to admit that it could help her situation. After all, she was wearing pull-ups and using them like a toddler.

Meanwhile, Peter was eagerly waiting for his turn to share his news. As soon as there was a pause in the conversation, he blurted out, "Daddy, I went all day without any accidents!"

Their father beamed at Peter, ruffling his hair affectionately. "That's fantastic, Peter! I'm so proud of you."

As dinner came to an end, Sue's mother stood up, collecting the empty plates. "Alright, Peter, Sue, it's time to get fresh pull-ups on and get ready for bed."

Sue and Peter nodded, standing up from the table. As they headed to their rooms, Sue felt a strange sense of normalcy in the routine.

As Sue lay in bed later that night, she reflected on the events of the day. She was still nervous about the changes happening to her body, but she was also excited about the possibility of wearing diapers again. She couldn't wait to see what the future held for her. After all, she was Sue, the big sister, the trailblazer. And she was not alone.

• Like 2
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 10 (5/30/2023)

Chapter 11: A Day with a Friend (5/30/2023)

The morning sun streamed through the kitchen window, casting a warm glow on the breakfast table. Sue and Peter sat across from each other, their mother bustling around the kitchen preparing their favorite eggs and toast. The sizzling sound of the eggs and the toasty aroma filled the air, adding a comforting touch to the morning.

"Sue, Peter, I have some exciting news," their mother announced, her voice filled with anticipation. "Kelly's parents have asked if we could have her over for the day and night. They're having a date night and thought it would be a great opportunity for you two to spend some time together."

Sue's heart leaped at the news. She loved spending time with Kelly, but a wave of nervousness washed over her. This would be the first time she would be wearing pull-ups around her friend. She glanced at Peter, who seemed oblivious to her internal struggle, his attention focused on the eggs and toast.

"That sounds great, Mom," Sue responded, trying to keep her voice steady. "I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun."

Despite her outward enthusiasm, Sue was wrestling with her feelings. She was excited to see Kelly, but the thought of her friend discovering her secret filled her with anxiety. She was aware that Kelly was fully potty trained, just like other girls their age. Peter, too, was almost there with his potty training. In contrast, Sue felt infantile, wearing pull-ups around the clock. It was a personal decision she had made, but the reality of it was hitting her hard now. She felt a pang of embarrassment, but she also knew she had to face this situation. She decided to brace herself for the day, hoping that her friendship with Kelly would withstand this test.

Her mother smiled, placing a comforting hand on Sue's shoulder. "I'm sure you will, sweetheart. And remember, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone goes through different stages in life, and right now, you're just going through a different stage. It doesn't make you any less of a person."

Sue nodded, taking in her mother's words. She knew she was right, but the thought of revealing her secret to Kelly was still daunting. She decided to take the day as it comes, hoping that her friendship with Kelly would remain unchanged. In the midst of her internal struggle, she noticed Peter excusing himself from the table to use the bathroom, like a big boy. A pang of envy hit her, but she quickly brushed it off, reminding herself of her decision.

As the day progressed, Sue found herself anxiously awaiting Kelly's arrival. She was excited to see her friend but also nervous about how she would react to her wearing pull-ups. When Kelly finally arrived, Sue greeted her with a warm smile, trying to hide her nervousness. In the midst of their greetings and initial chatter, Sue's mother gently reminded her to try going to the bathroom. Sue felt a twinge of embarrassment as she realized she had a wet pull-up. She excused herself, heading to the bathroom to change before they could start their day of fun. The reality of her situation was becoming more apparent, but she was determined to make the best of the day.

The day unfolded with a flurry of activities. Sue and Kelly spent hours choreographing a new dance routine, their laughter echoing through the house as they twirled and swayed to the rhythm of their favorite songs. They then moved on to a competitive board game, strategizing and negotiating with a fervor that only deepened their friendship. In between, they took breaks to watch music videos on TikTok, giggling at the funny ones and marveling at the impressive dance moves.

However, amidst the fun and laughter, Sue's anxiety remained a constant undercurrent. She was acutely aware of her pull-ups, worried that Kelly would notice. Her anxiety heightened when she felt her daily need to poop. She found herself at a crossroads, struggling with the decision to either use the toilet or just use her pull-up like she had been doing recently.

The thought of excusing herself to use the bathroom felt like a disruption to their fun-filled day. On the other hand, using her pull-up meant continuing their activities uninterrupted, but it also meant risking Kelly discovering her secret. Sue was torn between her desire to maintain the illusion of normalcy with Kelly and her newfound comfort in using pull-ups. The internal struggle was palpable, a silent battle that Sue had to navigate while keeping a cheerful facade for Kelly.

Sue took a deep breath, her mind made up. She wasn't going to let societal norms dictate her actions. With a sense of determination, she decided to use her pull-up, just as Kelly excused herself to use the bathroom. Sue felt a strange mix of relief and apprehension as she let herself poop in her pull-up. The immediate comfort was undeniable, but the fear of Kelly discovering her secret was still looming.

Before Kelly could return, Sue quickly approached her mother, her face flushed with a mix of embarrassment and urgency. "Mom," she whispered, her voice barely audible, "I... I had an accident. I need your help to clean up and change."

Her mother looked at her with surprise but quickly composed herself. "Alright, Sue," she said, her voice calm and reassuring. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Sue followed her mother to her bedroom, her heart pounding in her chest. She regretted her decision as the process of cleaning and changing took longer than she thought. The smell was stronger than she anticipated, and the cleanup was more involved. She felt a pang of embarrassment, realizing that she had underestimated the consequences of her decision.

Just as her mother was finishing up, the bedroom door creaked open. Sue's heart dropped as she saw Kelly standing there, her eyes wide with surprise. Sue was in the middle of getting her butt cleaned and a fresh pull-up put on. The room fell silent, the only sound being the rustling of the new pull-up.

"Sue..." Kelly started, her voice filled with confusion. "Are you... are you wearing pull-ups?"

Sue felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She had hoped to keep her secret from Kelly, but now everything was out in the open. She braced herself for Kelly's reaction, her heart pounding in her chest.

Kelly stood there, her eyes wide with surprise, but then her expression softened. "Sue," she began, her voice gentle, "we've known each other since we were in diapers. Remember when we both wore Goodnites for bedwetting until we were seven? This... this doesn't change anything for me."

Sue looked at her friend, her eyes welling up with tears. She had been so afraid of Kelly's reaction, but her friend's understanding and acceptance were more than she could have hoped for.

Kelly continued, "Sue, you're my best friend. Whether you wear pull-ups or not doesn't change that. We've been through so much together, and this is just another part of your journey. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Sue felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had been worried about Kelly's reaction, but her friend's understanding and acceptance made her feel accepted and loved. She hugged Kelly, tears streaming down her face. "Thank you, Kelly," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "Thank you for understanding."

As the night progressed, the house was filled with laughter and shared secrets, strengthening the bond between Sue and Kelly. Amidst the joy and camaraderie, a significant event occurred. Peter, once again, used the potty like a big boy. His parents were overjoyed and announced that they would go shopping for big boy underpants for him the next day. The house erupted in cheers and applause, everyone celebrating Peter's achievement.

Sue joined in the celebration, clapping for her little brother, but inside, she was struggling. She was sitting there in a wet pull-up while her younger brother was transitioning to big boy underwear. How did this happen? She wondered. Is this really what I want?

She hadn't used the toilet all day, choosing to go in her pull-ups instead. She had even pooped her pants with her friend there. She felt a wave of self-doubt washing over her. Was she a freak? Was she normal? She was filled with questions and confusion about what was going on with her.

After everyone else had gone to bed, Sue and Kelly stayed up, whispering and giggling in the dimly lit room. They shared secrets, their bond deepening with each revelation. In a moment of pure friendship and trust, Sue decided to open up to Kelly about her decision.

"Kelly," Sue began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I've been peeing and pooping myself on purpose. I like wearing pull-ups and... I hate using the toilet."

Kelly looked at Sue, her eyes wide with surprise. But then, she smiled, her eyes shining with admiration. "Sue," she said, her voice filled with warmth, "I think you're the bravest person I know."

In response to Sue's honesty, Kelly decided to share a secret of her own. "Sue, I still wet the bed sometimes," she confessed, her cheeks flushing slightly. "And... I also enjoy the warm comfort of a Goodnite."

With that, Kelly reached into her sleepover bag and pulled out a Goodnite diaper, showing Sue that she was being truthful. They both laughed, but Sue was deeply moved by Kelly's secret. It was a moment of shared vulnerability that strengthened their bond even further.

Kelly changed into her Goodnite, and the girls spent the rest of the night giggling and chatting until they finally fell asleep. Despite the whirlwind of emotions, Sue felt a sense of peace. She was grateful for Kelly's friendship and understanding, and she knew that no matter what, she wasn't alone in her journey.

• Like 2
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 11 (5/30/2023)

Chapter 12: A Conversation Between Parents (5/31/2023)

The morning sun streamed through the bedroom window, casting a warm, golden glow on the two sleeping figures. Sue stirred, her eyes fluttering open to the sight of her friend Kelly, still fast asleep. She stretched, a familiar pressure in her bladder signaling the need to use the bathroom.

She lay there for a moment, contemplating her options. She could get up and disturb the peaceful morning quiet, or she could simply use her pull-up. The decision was easy. She was getting used to the convenience of the pull-up, and she didn't want to wake Kelly. She relaxed and let the pull-up do its job.

However, she had underestimated just how much she needed to go. The pull-up, already saturated from the night before falling asleep, couldn't handle the additional volume. Sue felt a warm wetness spreading beneath her, soaking into her sheets. She sighed, a pang of regret washing over her. She had not anticipated this.

Meanwhile, Kelly stirred awake, oblivious to Sue's predicament. She stretched, yawning as she sat up. Sue noticed the telltale signs of a wet Goodnite, but Kelly didn't seem to mind. She was used to it, a lifetime bedwetter who took it all in stride.

They made their way downstairs, where Sue's mom was already preparing breakfast. The aroma and sound of sizzling bacon filled the air. Sue's mom greeted them with a warm smile, pouring them each a bowl of cereal.

"So, how was your night?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Sue hesitated, unsure of how to broach the subject. "Well, Mom," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I had a bit of an accident. My pull-up leaked, and my sheets are wet."

Her mom's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Did you change into a dry pull-up?" she asked, concern etching her features.

Sue blushed, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "No, I'm still wearing the wet one," she admitted, her voice barely audible.

Before her mom could respond, Kelly chimed in. "I'm wet too," she said nonchalantly, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Sue's mom nodded, remembering the conversation she had had with Kelly's mom before the sleepover. "Alright, girls," she said, her tone firm but understanding. "Finish your breakfast, and then go change. Sue, into a dry pull-up, and Kelly, into clean underwear. Kelly's mom will be here in about an hour to pick her up."

An hour later, the doorbell rang, signaling the arrival of Kelly's mom, Jane. Kristen, Sue's mom, opened the door to greet her.

"Jane, it's so good to see you!" Kristen exclaimed, her face lighting up with a warm smile.

"Likewise, Kristen," Jane replied, returning the smile. "It's been too long."

The two women moved into the living room, settling down on the plush couch. The room was filled with the comforting scent of coffee and the soft hum of conversation as they caught up on the latest gossip and shared parenting tips.

Kristen was the first to bring up the topic of their children. "Peter's been doing so well with his potty training," she shared, a note of pride in her voice. "We're planning to take him shopping for big boy underwear later this evening."

Jane smiled, her eyes sparkling with delight. "That's wonderful news, Kristen. It's such a big step for him."

Kristen nodded, her smile fading slightly as she moved on to the next topic. "But Sue... she's been having some issues. She's gone back to wearing pull-ups and her pull-ups have been leaking."

Jane looked surprised but quickly composed herself. "Oh? Do you know why?"

Kristen sighed, her gaze dropping to her hands. "The doctor thinks it might have something to do with puberty and delayed development. It's been a bit of a shock, to be honest."

Jane reached out, placing a comforting hand on Kristen's arm. "I understand, Kristen. It's not easy seeing our children struggle. But remember, every child is different and develops at their own pace. Kelly, for instance, has never stopped bedwetting."

Kristen looked up, surprise evident in her eyes. "Really?"

Jane nodded. "Yes, and she doesn't mind it. In fact, I've even caught her using her Goodnite for convenience a few mornings."

Kristen blinked, taking a moment to process Jane's words. "You have?"

Jane shrugged lightly. "Like I said, every child is different. Have you and Sue's doctor considered that she might actually be more comfortable in diapers? Sometimes it's more about the child's comfort than their age."

Kristen frowned slightly, her eyebrows drawing together in a pensive frown. "We hadn't considered that... it seems a bit backward."

"Well," Jane said, her voice gentle but firm. "Perhaps it seems that way, but she's already gone back to pull-ups. We all want to grow up so fast, but each child has their own pace. If diapers make Sue feel secure and dry during this challenging time in her life, maybe it's worth a try."

A slow nod was Kristen's response as she considered the idea. "Maybe... maybe you're right, Jane. I hadn't looked at it from that perspective before."

Jane smiled, giving Kristen's arm a reassuring squeeze. "Just remember, Kristen, it's not about what's 'normal.' It's about what's best for Sue."

Kristen looked thoughtful, her mind clearly turning over this new idea.

The two women shared a knowing look, their shared experiences as mothers creating a bond of understanding. They continued their conversation, discussing everything from their children's school activities to their favorite recipes.

After a while, Jane glanced at her watch and stood up. "I should get going. Kelly!" she called out, her voice echoing through the house.

Kelly appeared in the doorway, her backpack slung over her shoulder. "Ready, Mom," she said, giving Sue a quick hug before heading towards the door.

As Jane and Kelly left, Kristen felt a sense of relief. She wasn't alone in her struggles, and she had a friend who understood. With renewed determination, she decided to support Sue in her journey, just as she had done for Peter. After all, every child was different, and she was ready to embrace that.

Later that evening, Sue's dad arrived home from work, his face lighting up with a smile as he saw his family. "Ready to go shopping, Peter?" he asked, ruffling Peter's hair.

Peter nodded enthusiastically, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "But first, everyone needs to go potty!" he declared with a big smile.

His parents laughed at his suggestion, but agreed. They all headed to the bathroom, leaving Sue standing awkwardly in the living room. She didn't need to use the bathroom because she had wet her pull-up just a few minutes earlier and was still enjoying the comfort and warmth it provided.

At Target, Peter's eyes widened with excitement as he spotted the Spider-Man underwear. He picked them up, his face beaming with pride. Kristen knelt down beside him, her eyes meeting his. "Remember, Peter, Spider-Man doesn't like to get wet or messy. When you're wearing your big boy underwear, you need to go potty to keep Spider-Man clean and dry all day."

Peter nodded, his face serious. "I will, Mom. I promise."

As they were celebrating Peter's choice of underwear, Sue felt a familiar warmth spreading in her pull-up. She had peed again, but this time, she felt a wetness trickling down the back of her leg. She mentally kicked herself for not changing before they left.

As they were heading to the front of the store to pay, Peter noticed the wet spot on Sue's jeans. "Sue, why are your pants wet?" he asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

Sue blushed, her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. "My pull-up leaked," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sue's mom and dad exchanged a concerned glance, but they didn't say anything. They didn't want to embarrass Sue further. They paid for Peter's new underwear and headed home, the evening's events and Kristen's earlier conversation leaving them with much to talk about.

• Like 1
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 12 (5/31/2023)
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 13 (5/31/2023)

Chapter 13: A New Dawn, A Fresh Strategy

The morning sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a soft, warm glow into the kitchen. Sue's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, were already up, busily preparing breakfast. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the scent of sizzling bacon, creating a comforting atmosphere that belied the serious conversation taking place.

Kristen was feeling the strain more than anyone. Sue's accidents were not just a physical burden, but an emotional one as well. Sue was capable of changing her own wet pull-ups, but when it came to the messier accidents, Kristen had to step in, and it was taking a toll on her.

"The smell... it's just so overwhelming," Kristen confessed to her husband, her voice heavy with exhaustion. She was sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee in front of her, her eyes staring blankly at the wall. The smell she was referring to was not just the typical odor associated with a dirty diaper. It was stronger, more potent - the smell of a 10-year-old's bowel movement confined within the confines of a pull-up. It was a smell that seemed to permeate everything, clinging to her clothes, her skin, even her hair, long after she had cleaned Sue up.

And then there was the size of the mess. Sue was not a toddler anymore; she was a growing child, and her bowel movements reflected that. Cleaning her up was not as simple as it had been when she was a baby. It was a more involved process, one that required more time, more wipes, more patience.

But beyond the physical aspects, there was an emotional toll as well. Each time she had to clean Sue up, Kristen was reminded of the fact that her daughter was struggling with something that most children her age had long since mastered. It was a stark, often painful reminder of Sue's predicament.

"I just don't know how much longer we can keep this up," Kristen admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. The constant cycle of accidents, of cleaning and washing and comforting, was wearing her down. She loved Sue more than anything, but the situation was becoming increasingly difficult to handle. She felt helpless, unsure of how to help her daughter, and the feeling of helplessness was perhaps the hardest part of it all.

Mr. Johnson nodded, his expression mirroring his wife's worry. "I know, dear. I understand. But the doctor did say we should wait and watch. Maybe Sue just needs a little more time."

Kristen paused, her gaze drifting towards the window. She remembered the conversation she'd had with Kelly's mom the day prior. "Maybe... maybe we should consider going back to diapers," she suggested hesitantly. "At least until Sue gets a handle on this."

Mr. Johnson considered his wife's words, his initial surprise giving way to contemplation. "You might be right," he conceded. "It could be the best solution for now."

Just as they reached a consensus, the sound of little feet padding down the stairs reached their ears. Peter and Sue entered the kitchen, both looking sleepy and disheveled. Their pull-ups were noticeably wet, but Sue's parents assumed it was from bedwetting during the night. They had no idea that Sue had actually wet hers after waking up, choosing convenience over a trip to the bathroom.

Peter was practically bouncing with excitement, eager to show off his new big boy underwear. "Can I put them on now, Mommy?" he asked, his eyes shining with anticipation.

"Slow down, Peter," Kristen laughed, ruffling his hair affectionately. "Let's have breakfast first, okay?"

After breakfast, Kristen took Peter upstairs to help him get dressed and into his new underwear. Sue also went upstairs to change into a dry pull-up and get dressed for the day. Meanwhile, Mr. Johnson quietly slipped out of the house, heading to Target to pick up a package of the largest size Pampers. He didn't mention his errand to Sue, not wanting to upset her or dampen Peter's excitement.

A few hours later, Mr. Johnson returned from his trip to Target. "Kristen, could you help me unload the car?" he called out from inside the garage. Kristen joined him, and together they began to unload the bags of groceries and the package of Pampers.

Inside the house, Sue was engrossed in her Lego project. The house was quiet, save for the occasional click of Lego pieces fitting together. Suddenly, she felt the familiar pressure signaling the need to poop. She was alone in the room, and without a second thought, she simply squatted down and relieved herself in her pull-up. Once she was done, she straightened up and returned to her Lego project, seemingly unfazed by the incident.

It wasn't long before Kristen noticed the smell. She followed it to the living room, where she found Sue deeply engrossed in her Lego project. "Sue, did you know you needed to use the toilet?" she asked, trying to keep her voice calm.

"No, Mom," Sue lied, her focus still on her Lego project. The lie came easier this time, as did the act of soiling her pull-up.

Kristen sighed, a mixture of concern and frustration etched on her face. "Alright, Sue. Let's go to your room. We need to clean you up."

In Sue's room, as Kristen was removing the soiled pull-up, she decided it was time to have a conversation. "Sue, your dad and I have been thinking," she began, her voice gentle but firm. "We've decided that it might be best if you start wearing diapers again, at least until we can figure out what's going on with these accidents."

She reached for the package of Pampers that Mr. Johnson had brought home, opening it to reveal the diapers inside. "These are just like the pull-ups, but they'll be better at preventing leaks and containing any messes," she explained, hoping to ease Sue into the idea. "We're doing this because we love you, Sue, and we want to help you. We'll figure this out together, okay?"

Sue nodded, accepting her mother's words. As Kristen began the process of changing Sue into a diaper, she found herself transported back in time. It had been almost three years since she had last performed a diaper change on Peter, and the familiarity of the process stirred a deep sense of nostalgia within her.

She missed this. The quiet moments of connection between her and Sue, the intimacy of a mother caring for her child. It was an unpleasant task, but for Kristen, it was a reminder of the deep bond she shared with her daughter. It was a task that brought her closer to Sue, that allowed her to care for her in a way that no one else could. It was a task that awakened her maternal instincts, that reminded her of the love she had for her child.

As she cleaned Sue up, she gave the familiar instructions, her voice soft and comforting. "This wipe might be a bit cold, sweetie," she warned, just as she had done countless times before. "Can you lift your bottom for me?" she asked, sliding the soiled pull-up out from under Sue and replacing it with a clean diaper. "This powder will help keep your skin dry," she explained, sprinkling a bit of baby powder onto Sue's skin.

Finally, she fastened the diaper around Sue's waist, securing the tapes on both sides. She helped Sue to her feet, assisting her into her shorts one leg at a time, just as she had done when Sue was a toddler.

As she finished, she looked at Sue, her heart filled with a mix of emotions. There was concern, of course, and a bit of sadness. But there was also love - a deep, unwavering love for her daughter. And with that love came a renewed sense of determination. They would figure this out, she thought. They would get through this together.

"Now, Sue," Kristen began, her voice steady, "since you're the one who will be using diapers now, it makes more sense for the diaper genie to be in your room. Could you please go to Peter's room and bring it here?"

Sue nodded, leaving the room to fetch the diaper genie. Kristen took a moment to gather herself, looking at the soiled pull-up that needed to be disposed of. It was a stark reminder of the new reality they were facing, but she was determined to handle it with grace and understanding.

As Sue stepped out of her bedroom she took a moment to reflect on being in a diaper for the first time since she was a baby, she was surprised by the comfort it provided. The material was soft against her skin, much softer than the pull-ups she had been wearing. It was thicker too, but not in a way that was uncomfortable or restrictive. Instead, it provided a sense of security, a feeling that she was well-protected.

She moved around a bit, testing out the feel of the diaper. It was different, certainly, but not in a bad way. In fact, she found that she liked it. She liked it more than the pull-ups, even. There was something about the diaper that felt right, that felt like it was a good fit for her.

As she continued to explore the feel of the diaper, Sue found herself reflecting on her decision. She had been worried, at first, about what others would think. But now, she realized that it didn't matter. This was her decision, her choice. She didn't have to conform to society's standards or expectations. She could be her own person, make her own decisions.

And in that moment, Sue felt a sense of peace. She was making the right decision, she was sure of it. The comfort of the diaper, the sense of security it provided, the freedom it gave her to be herself - all of it confirmed that she was on the right path.

She looked down at the diaper, a small smile playing on her lips.

When Sue returned with the diaper genie, Kristen thanked her and showed her how to use it. She demonstrated how to open the lid, place the soiled diaper inside, and then push it down to seal it away. "This will help keep the smell contained," she explained, "and it'll be easier for us to dispose of the diapers."

With the diaper genie now in Sue's room, it felt like another step backwards had been taken in their new journey. It was a small change, but it was symbolic of the larger shift that was happening in their lives.

The family gathered around the dinner table, the aroma of a home-cooked meal filling the air. The conversation flowed easily, but the highlight of the evening was undoubtedly Peter's achievement. He had spent his first whole day in big boy underwear without a single accident, a milestone that was met with applause and cheers from his parents. Sue joined in the celebration, clapping for her little brother, even though she felt a twinge of embarrassment. She hadn't used the toilet at all that day and had already needed two diaper changes since that morning.

As dinner came to an end, Kristen announced that it was time to start getting ready for bed. She beckoned Sue over and checked her diaper, confirming that it was indeed time for another change. She then turned to Peter, reminding him that despite his big boy status, he still needed to wear pull-ups to bed. Peter's face fell a little at this, but he nodded obediently and went to put on his bedtime pull-up.

The family then settled into the living room for a movie before bed. Peter, worn out from his exciting day, fell asleep before the movie ended. Sue managed to stay awake till the end, but by the time the credits rolled, she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

As Kristen helped Sue into bed, she noticed that Sue's diaper was wet. It wasn't enough to warrant a change, but it was enough to give her pause. She couldn't understand why Sue hadn't asked to pause the movie to use the bathroom. It was a small thing, but it was a reminder of the challenges they were facing.

As she tucked Sue in, Kristen couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. There was pride for Peter's achievement, concern for Sue's ongoing struggles, and a sense of determination to help her daughter navigate this challenging phase. As she kissed Sue goodnight, she made a silent promise to herself and to Sue - they would figure this out, together.

• Like 3
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 14 (5/31/2023)

Chapter 14: A Day at the Park (5/31/2023)

The morning sun stretched its warm rays into the kitchen, the gentle light catching on the family portraits lining the room. Sue and Peter were both sat at the dining table, their heads bowed over bowls of cereal. Their mother, Kristen, was a whirl of motion, getting coffee started. The comforting aroma of coffee brewing filled the room, intermingling with the fresh scent of citrus as Kristen poured orange juice into glasses.

As she set the drinks on the table, she asked, "So, how did you both sleep last night?"

Peter, his face lighting up at the question, answered first, "I slept great, Mom! But I think my pull-up is a bit wet," he added, slightly embarrassed but still bouncing with energy. He was eager to get out of his nighttime pull-up and into his 'big boy' underwear, a symbol of his recent potty training success.

Kristen nodded, her gaze shifting to Sue who was quieter than usual. "And you, Sue?" she probed gently.

Sue's face flushed slightly as she mumbled, "I'm wet too, but I slept well." Despite her embarrassment, she felt at ease in her Pampers diaper. She had made her decision to wear them, and she was content with it.

As the silence stretched, Kristen cleared her throat and announced, "I thought we could spend the day at the park! The weather's perfect for a picnic, maybe even a dip in the lake, wouldn't that be fun?"

Peter, a spoonful of cereal poised at his lips, looked excited. "Can I bring my new kite?" he asked, eyes wide with anticipation.

"Of course, honey," Kristen replied, smiling at his enthusiasm. She then turned to Sue, "Does that sound okay to you, Sue?"

Sue hesitated for a moment, contemplating the potential of running into someone from school. But she quickly shrugged off the worry, reminding herself that the odds were slim. Besides, she was looking forward to a day in the park, away from the routine of home.

Sue nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. She was thrilled about the park trip, despite the extra preparation she'd need and the small fear of running into a school friend. Yet, she knew the odds were slim. Today was about family, about embracing who she was, diapers and all. She was excited about the day ahead.

"Alright, you two. Go get changed," Kristen directed, still smiling from the conversation. "Peter, into your big boy underwear, and Sue, get into a dry diaper. We have an exciting day ahead."

The kids scampered off, their previous excitement returning as they thought of the fun to come. Meanwhile, Kristen began to clean up the kitchen, humming softly to herself. The peaceful quiet of the morning was soon interrupted by Peter's voice echoing from his room.

"Mom, where's my Diaper Genie?" he yelled. Kristen chuckled to herself before replying, "We moved it to Sue's room, Peter. She needs it more than you do now. You're not using pull-ups during the day anymore."

Peter's voice carried a whine this time, "But I don't want to share my Diaper Genie with Sue!"

Kristen stifled a laugh, shaking her head at the ridiculousness of the situation. "Well, honey, you don't have a choice. Now, go and get dressed!"

The sound of Peter's disgruntled footfalls filled the house as he stomped back to his room. Kristen couldn't help but laugh at the irony. A boy who only wore pull-ups at night, fighting for the ownership of a Diaper Genie. It was a moment she wished she could capture forever, the innocence of childhood mixed with the trials and tribulations of growing up.

Fast forward to late morning. The kitchen is buzzing with activity as Kristen double-checked their park supplies. The picnic lunch was already prepared, the sandwiches neatly wrapped and the fruits freshly washed. A cooler bag sat waiting on the countertop, filled with their favorite drinks.

Kristen turned to Sue, who was standing a little to the side, a faint blush coloring her cheeks. "Now Sue," Kristen started in a gentle tone, "let's make sure we have everything we need for you, okay?"

Sue nodded, her fingers nervously playing with the hem of her shirt.

"First, we have extra diapers," Kristen said, pointing to a small stack on the table. "And here are some wipes, just in case. Also, powder to keep you comfortable." She gestured to each item as she listed them, a smile of reassurance on her face.

"Mom, do I really need all of this?" Sue asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Kristen paused, placing a comforting hand on Sue's shoulder. "Better safe than sorry, sweetheart. And remember, it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Sue gave her a small nod, comforted by her mother's words.

"And lastly, we have a change of clothes and a plastic bag for any dirty diapers," Kristen continued, showing Sue the items.

"I want you to understand something, Sue," Kristen began, looking her daughter straight in the eyes. "Even though you wear diapers, you're still a big girl. And part of being a big girl is taking responsibility."

Sue looked at her mom curiously, not quite sure where she was going with this.

Kristen gestured towards the stack of supplies. "All of this," she said, "will be your responsibility from now on. Think of it as your diaper bag."

At first, Sue looked a bit taken aback, but then she seemed to understand. "Alright, Mom, I can do that," she affirmed, her voice brimming with newfound determination.

A sudden idea flashed in her mind. "Wait here," she told her mom, running off to her room. When she came back, she was holding her old school backpack.

"I'll use this as my diaper bag," she announced, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "It'll be my 'big girl' diaper bag," she added, punctuating her words with air quotes and a little laugh.

Kristen couldn't help but smile at her daughter's light-hearted approach to her situation. Sue's acceptance and her ability to joke about it was a testament to her resilience and maturity.

The park was alive with the sound of children playing, the air filled with their gleeful shrieks and laughter. Kristen had chosen a comfortable spot under the shade of a massive oak tree, a perfect place to lay out the picnic blanket.

Peter immediately rushed off, his new kite clutched in his hands. Sue, however, dashed to the swings, the playful squeak of the metal chain and the wind rushing past her ears making her heart sing.

"Peter, we'll fly the kite after lunch, okay?" Kristen called out, beginning to unpack their picnic lunch.

Peter agreed, dropping his kite back with his mom, and ran to the swings, their laughter echoing in the bright, sunny park. Kristen watched them from her spot, a warm smile playing on her lips.

Once the rumble of their stomachs could no longer be ignored, the kids joined Kristen on the blanket. The sandwiches disappeared quickly, their favorite fillings hitting the right spots. After their meal, Peter and Sue ran off to play again, their energy seemingly endless.

Kristen stretched out on the blanket, reaching for the book she'd brought along. She immersed herself in the pages, her ears picking up the sound of her children's laughter in the distance.

However, the peace didn't last long, as a sweaty Peter came running back, the kite in his hands. "Can we fly the kite now, Mom?"

Together, Kristen and Peter got the kite soaring high, its bright colors standing out against the clear blue sky. Sue slipped away to change her diaper, a sense of comfort in the routine she had established. When she returned, however, she found a different scene.

Peter was standing close to their mother, his small body shaking as he cried. It was evident that he'd had an accident - his shorts were visibly wet, a stark contrast against the bright red fabric. He was devastated.

Sue quickly went over to them, her heart aching for her brother. Peter had been so proud of his progress in potty training, and this accident seemed like a huge setback.

"Hey, it's okay," Kristen said, hugging him. "We can go swimming now, and everything will be alright. I even brought a spare set of underwear and pants for you, just in case."

Her words seemed to provide some comfort to Peter, and the promise of swimming seemed to distract him from his current predicament. The day was getting warmer and the shimmering lake beckoned them. They decided to change into their swimsuits. Sue changed into her swim diaper while Peter proudly pulled on his Spider-man swim trunks.

The lake was refreshing and they splashed around, creating memories. Yet, Sue's stomach started rumbling, a product of lunch and the day's excitement. Without much thought, she let go, messing her swim diaper.

Even though it was obvious when Sue came out of the water, she didn't seem to mind and Kristen didn't fuss. They collected their belongings and returned to the restroom.

Once inside the privacy of the restroom, Kristen helped Sue with the messy diaper change. The silence was broken only by the rustling of the diaper and the occasional soft words between mother and daughter.

"Okay, sweetheart, just lift your legs a bit more... that's it," Kristen gently instructed as she went about cleaning Sue up. It was a delicate procedure, but Kristen handled it with practiced ease.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Sue mumbled, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. The reality of her situation hit her again. She was a big girl who needed her mom's help to change her soiled diaper.

Kristen smiled at her daughter, shaking her head gently. "No need to apologize, Sue," she reassured, her hand softly stroking Sue's hair. "We all need a little help sometimes."

The room was filled with an atmosphere of understanding and acceptance. It was a moment of bonding for them, one that further reinforced their strong relationship. It wasn't the ideal situation, but they were navigating through it together, making the best of it.

"There we go, all clean and fresh," Kristen announced finally, expertly fastening a new diaper around Sue. Sue couldn't help but smile back at her mother, feeling grateful for her unwavering support.

The situation might have been a source of embarrassment for Sue, but with her mother's help, it was transforming into an experience of growing closer. The silver lining, Sue thought, was the deepening bond between her and her mom.

Their day at the park was filled with excitement, laughter, a bit of embarrassment, and a whole lot of love. Tired but happy, the family made their way back home as the sun began to dip below the horizon.

Upon their arrival, they were greeted by their father, a smile gracing his face as he took in the sight of his exhausted family.

"Hey there, adventurers!" he exclaimed, sweeping Peter up in a warm hug. He then turned to Sue, extending his arms for a hug, "And how was your day, Sue?"

"It was great, Dad!" Sue replied, a gleeful grin adorning her face. "I think I may have stunk up the whole park though," she added, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Her father chuckled, ruffling her hair affectionately. "I'm sure the park has seen worse, sweetheart."

Peter, not wanting to be left out, piped in with a giggle, "And I flooded the whole park, Dad!"

Their father burst into laughter.

"Well, it sounds like you all had quite an eventful day," he said, sharing a knowing glance with Kristen. "Why don't we all get cleaned up and then have a relaxing evening together?"

His suggestion was met with tired nods of agreement. The energy from the day's activities had begun to wane, replaced by a bone-deep exhaustion and the contentment of a day well-spent.

• Like 1
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 15 (6/1/2023)

Chapter 15: A Blowout (6/1/2023)

As the morning light gently spilled into Sue's room, she slowly stirred awake, feeling the soft warmth of her bed enveloping her. With a small yawn, she stretched her arms above her head, feeling a sense of calm and familiarity wash over her.

But as she moved, she couldn't ignore the pressure in her bladder, a reminder of the need to relieve herself. Instead of getting up and heading to the bathroom like most people, Sue knew she had the option to simply let go and use her diaper, just as she had done countless times before.

Embracing her choice, Sue relaxed, feeling a sense of comfort and security as she allowed herself to wet her diaper. It was a routine she had grown accustomed to, a decision she had made for herself, and it no longer made her feel babyish or ashamed.

With a contented sigh, Sue swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, the wet diaper crinkling softly as she moved. She made her way to the bathroom, glancing at herself in the mirror along the way.

With a smile of acceptance and self-assurance, Sue brushed her teeth, the rhythm of the bristles against her teeth a soothing and familiar sound. As she spit into the sink, she glanced at herself in the mirror once again, proud of the person she was becoming.

Leaving the bathroom, Sue made her way downstairs. She entered the kitchen to find her younger brother, Peter, already seated at the table, digging into his bowl of cereal.

"Good morning, Peter," Sue greeted him with a warm smile, her voice filled with affection.

"Morning, Sue," Peter replied, his own smile mirroring hers. "Did you sleep well?"

Sue nodded, her wet diaper a reminder of the peaceful night she had experienced. "I did, thank you. How about you?"

Peter's cheeks turned slightly pink as he sheepishly replied, "Um, my pull-up is wet. I had a little accident while sleeping."

Kristen, their mother, emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal for Sue, her expression filled with love and understanding. "That's alright, Peter. Accidents happen, especially during the night. Let's get you changed into your big boy underwear and dressed for the day."

Sue watched as her mother guided Peter towards the bathroom, their voices fading as they disappeared down the hallway. She knew that Peter was still adjusting to being out of diapers during the day, and she was proud of the progress he had made.

Settling into her seat at the table, Sue began to enjoy her breakfast, the comforting taste of cereal filling her senses. She felt a sense of gratitude for the understanding and support her family offered, whether it was her own choice to wear diapers or Peter's journey towards independence.

Midway through her breakfast, a sensation both familiar and insistent began to echo within her stomach. A somewhat grumbling announcement of an impending need to use the bathroom was sent out by her body. Yet Sue, having grown accustomed to her unique way of managing such natural calls, knew she had the option to simply yield to this primal urge. The comfort provided by her diaper afforded her the ability to address her body's needs without any disruptions or inconveniences.

Following a routine now well-practiced, she stood up from her chair and slightly bent over, her hands resting on the table for support. A moment of focus, and then she allowed her muscles to relax. As she started to push, the grunting, a subconscious act of exertion, gave a physical voice to her effort.

As she continued to push, the diaper she wore began to fill, its capacity tested by the sheer volume of a 10-year-old's output. Her Pampers diaper, originally designed for toddlers, was being pushed to its limits. However, the warmth spreading across her bottom, encompassing her in a strangely comforting cocoon, was a sensation she had grown to enjoy. Her diaper, slowly expanding and conforming to her new shape, provided a distinct sense of security.

By the time she felt her stomach settling down, her diaper was at its brim. With her stomach feeling lighter and the grumbling subsided, she fell back into her chair. However, the volume of her output and the capacity of the diaper didn't align perfectly. The result was her first experience of a diaper blow-out. The excess found its way up her back, the unusual sensation startling her momentarily. It was a strange sensation, something she imagined should induce a sense of disgust. However, she simply shrugged, choosing to focus on the relief she felt instead.

She resumed her breakfast, the squishy sensation against her back a bizarre but oddly comforting. She continued to eat her cereal, the peculiar sensation not diminishing her appetite or comfort.

As she was nearing the end of her breakfast, the sounds of her mother and brother returning from the bathroom greeted her ears. Glancing up, she saw Peter, his modesty shielded by his new underwear, grinning back at her. "You should put some pants on!" Sue quipped, her laughter light and teasing, ringing through the kitchen.

The blush on Peter's cheeks, a mild yet undeniable indicator of his embarrassment, was highlighted once again. As a distinctive smell began to infiltrate the air, Peter's nose crinkled in response, recognizing the unmistakable scent that confirmed Sue had indeed utilized her diaper to its maximum capacity. Following Peter was their mother, whose senses also picked up on the unique aroma. "Sue, did you have an accident in your diaper?" Kristen inquired, her tone adopting a gentle and understanding demeanor despite the situation at hand.

Sue's face adopted a deeper shade of red, her embarrassment evident yet tempered by her acceptance of her choice. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer," she responded, her voice a subdued whisper that echoed her apprehension. "I'll need help changing."

As Kristen followed Sue, the evidence of the blowout became glaringly apparent. It seemed Sue had not only filled her diaper but exceeded its confines. Kristen delicately broached the topic, her eyes meeting Sue's in the mirror as she asked, "Sue, did you know you had a diaper blow-out?"

Sue, acknowledging her mother's concern, nodded in understanding. "Yes, but it didn't bother me," she admitted.

Understanding the gravity of the situation, Kristen instructed Sue to grab an old towel. "We'll need to lay it down for this diaper change," she explained, her voice firm yet gentle. Sue complied, bringing a soft, faded towel from the linen cupboard and laying it on her bedroom floor.

As Kristen began the task of cleaning and changing Sue, she steeled herself against the potent smell emanating from the messy diaper. The sight was difficult to bear, momentarily breaching her typically unwavering tolerance. For a fleeting moment, a flicker of irritation passed over her, directed somewhat unfairly towards Sue.

The situation served as a stark reminder of the impracticalities of their current arrangement. Here was Sue, a 10-year-old girl, relying on diapers designed for infants. The very sight of her daughter's bloated diaper, having failed to contain its contents adequately, forced Kristen to confront the stark reality of their situation.

Meanwhile, Sue lay on the towel, her face flushed with embarrassment as she watched her mother tackle the mess she had created. There was a tinge of guilt within her, an internal dialogue questioning her choice. Could she continue causing such inconvenience? Her thoughts were a whirl of emotions - embarrassment, guilt, but also a strange sense of relief.

Kristen carefully wiped Sue clean, her movements methodical and gentle despite the challenging situation. The air gradually started to clear, replaced by the fresh, clean scent of baby wipes and powder.

Once Sue was thoroughly cleaned, Kristen unfolded a fresh diaper and expertly fastened it around Sue's waist. The crinkling sound as the diaper was adjusted brought a sense of normalcy back to the situation, dispelling the earlier tension. Looking at Sue, now cleaned and sporting a fresh diaper, Kristen's annoyance melted away, replaced with a wave of guilt for her earlier irritation.

Kristen realized that toddler diapers were not designed to handle the needs of a 10-year-old. This revelation prompted her to resolve to find a solution better suited to Sue's comfort and independence - one that would provide the support Sue required while also maintaining her dignity.

As the day unfolded, Sue and Peter, now both in fresh attire, immersed themselves in the joyful escapades that made up their world. They chased each other around the backyard, giggles echoing through the air as they played hide-and-seek. Each game, each shared laugh served to lighten the mood, pushing the morning's events to the periphery of their minds.

Sue experienced several "accidents" throughout the day, but each one seemed less daunting than the last. The inconvenience of the morning did not deter her, and she found solace in the fact that she could continue her day unaffected. The warmth and comfort of her diaper were constant companions, reassuring her of her choice.

In contrast, Peter had a triumphant day as he managed to stay dry. Each passing hour without an accident bolstered his confidence, reaffirming his progress towards daytime independence. Kristen couldn't help but beam with pride at Peter's achievement while also appreciating Sue's resilience and acceptance.

Once the house was settled and the children were fast asleep in their beds, Kristen found herself sitting across from John in the quiet living room. The dim light from the lamp threw a soft glow around them, creating an atmosphere that felt both intimate and conducive to conversation.

John, who had been reading a book, glanced up as Kristen drew in a deep breath, preparing to broach the subject that had been occupying her thoughts all day. He put his book aside, recognizing the serious expression on her face, and turned to her fully, giving her his undivided attention.

"John," Kristen began, her voice steady but filled with concern, "I think we need to reevaluate the situation with Sue's diapers."

John nodded, encouraging her to continue. He had known this conversation was inevitable, given the morning's incident. It was a subject that needed to be tackled, not only for Sue's comfort but also for the practicalities of their day-to-day life.

"I think we should consider getting diapers that are designed for older children or young adults," Kristen suggested, meeting John's gaze with a determined look. "Today's incident... it was a wake-up call. Toddler diapers are simply not cut out for Sue anymore. She's growing, and we need to adapt to her needs."

John considered Kristen's words, his eyes showing understanding. He, too, had been thinking about the morning's incident and how challenging it had been for Kristen. "I agree," he said finally, "It's important that we support Sue in a way that's practical for her and for us. Let's start researching some options. We'll find a solution that works for all of us."

Their conversation continued late into the night, discussing possible brands, sizes, and the logistics of this new change.

• Like 3
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 16 (6/2/2023)

Chapter 16: A Girls Day (6/2/2023)

The sun had just begun to stream through the windows of the Johnson's family home as Kristen Johnson stood in the kitchen, flipping pancakes. She called out, "Sue, Peter! Breakfast is almost ready! Please get yourselves washed up and dressed."

Sue walked into the kitchen, her eyes still sleepy. "What's for breakfast, mom?" she asked, pulling herself onto a barstool.

"Pancakes, your favorite," Kristen replied with a warm smile.

Sue finished her breakfast quickly, talking excitedly about their planned shopping trip. She hoped to find some new clothes and accessories, maybe even a new backpack.

Once they were ready to leave, Sue had to retreat to her room to change her diaper. Kristen watched her disappear down the hallway, a pang of sadness in her heart. It was still difficult to see her energetic daughter dealing with such a mature issue at a young age.

The hum of the car was soothing as they drove towards the mall. Kristen glanced at Sue, who was quietly watching the passing scenery. Taking a deep breath, she initiated the delicate conversation.

"Sue, sweetheart, I think we need to talk a bit more about your condition," Kristen began, careful to keep her tone neutral.

Sue looked away, her fingers fidgeting with the seatbelt. "What about it, mom?" she replied defensively.

"I just...I want you to know that you can always talk to me about it. You don't have to feel embarrassed or upset, okay? We're in this together," Kristen said, reaching over to gently squeeze Sue's hand.

Sue remained silent for a moment, staring out the window, trying to come up with a plausable answer. Then, with a sigh, she finally began to open up. "It's just...it's frustrating, mom. I hate that I have to deal with this. It's not fair," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I understand, Sue. I really do," Kristen responded sympathetically, "And it's perfectly fine to feel frustrated."

"And I'm scared too, mom," Sue continued, her voice shaky. "What if it never gets better? What if I have to wear diapers forever?" Sue continued even though, in her mind, diapers forever is the ultimate goal.

Kristen swallowed hard, taken aback by the fear in her daughter's voice. "Sue," she began, "We don't know what the future holds. But remember, we're in this together, every step of the way. No matter what."

As they continued their journey, the mother-daughter duo engaged in a deep conversation about Sue's condition, laying out their fears, frustrations, and hopes. It was a difficult talk, but it brought them closer, building a stronger bond between them.

The excitement was palpable as they stepped into the sprawling shopping center. They began their day at Claire's, the store's bright displays and rows of colorful accessories instantly captivating Sue. Her eyes landed on a pair of sparkling turquoise studs, perfectly matching her favorite outfit.

"Can I get these, mom?" Sue asked, her eyes hopeful.

"Of course, darling," Kristen replied, her heart warmed by Sue's enthusiasm.

Afterwards, they ventured into American Eagle, the stylish outfits on display catching Sue's eye. A trendy denim skirt, embellished with delicate embroidery, called out to her. Yet, as she hesitated, a wave of embarrassment washed over her. Could she try on a skirt, given she was wearing a diaper?

Before she could voice her concern, she felt a familiar sensation. Panic surged within her, realizing she had an accident right there in the store.

"Mom," Sue muttered, her voice barely audible amidst the hum of shoppers, "I... I didn't make it. I need to change."

Kristen, understanding the urgency of the situation, gently laid the clothes she'd chosen for Sue back on the rack. "It's alright, Sue," she reassured, her voice calm. She wrapped an arm around Sue's shoulders, offering her comfort.

"You know, sweetheart, one good thing about diapers is that we don't have to immediately rush to change. You can take your time," she said, trying to find a silver lining in the situation.

As they moved towards the store's exit, Kristen made a detour to the cashier, paying for the denim skirt and the trendy outfit Sue had admired earlier. She hoped this would lift her daughter's spirits.

As they reached the restroom, Sue turned to her mom, her face determined. "Mom, I can change myself. I can handle this," she declared.

For a moment, Kristen was stunned. She had been preparing herself to assist Sue with the diaper change, something she had been gradually adjusting to. To hear Sue ask for independence was a bit comforting.

"Are you sure, Sue?" she asked hesitantly, trying to mask her surprise.

Sue nodded, holding up her 'big girl' diaper bag with a small smile. "I'm sure, mom."

At Sbarro's, Kristen and Sue sat across from each other, each with a steaming slice of pizza and a fizzy soda in front of them. The bustling sounds of the food court echoed around them as Kristen broached a more serious topic.

"Sue," Kristen started, taking a sip of her soda, "I want you to know that your dad and I worry about you."

Sue paused, her pizza slice halfway to her mouth. "I know, mom. You both care about me."

Kristen nodded, her hands clasping Sue's across the table. "And I want you to remember, we're in this together, alright? We want what's best for you."

Sue met her mother's gaze, a hint of determination twinkling in her eyes. "I know, mom. And, well, I'd rather be in diapers than constantly worry about accidents." It was a statement she found herself agreeing with more and more these days. The freedom the diapers provided was outweighing the inconvenience of using the restroom.

Kristen blinked, taken aback by her daughter's forthright admission. She had to admire Sue's resilience and her ability to adapt. "That's... that's a brave perspective to have, Sue."

Sue shrugged nonchalantly, hiding her relief. She didn't want to confess to her mom that she prefers diapers to panties, fearing her mother wouldn't understand. "It's just the way it is, mom."

In the afternoon, they stopped at a store specializing in adult diapers Kristen had found on the internet the night before. Sue looked surprised but showed an interest in exploring the different brands. They tried to make light of the situation, with Sue cracking jokes about the designs and sizes. After much deliberation, they selected a brand that seemed comfortable and would offer Sue better protection than her current Pampers.

With bags full of new clothes, accessories, and adult diapers, they left the mall in high spirits. The day had been challenging, but also productive. They felt hopeful that the new diapers would offer Sue a better quality of life.

However, as they arrived home and began to unload the car, a horrifying realization dawned on them. The shopping bags containing Sue's new adult diapers were missing. They had left them at the mall!

"But mom, what about my plans with Kelly tomorrow?" Sue exclaimed, a note of panic in her voice. She had hoped to be in the more secure, better fitting diapers for their hangout, not wanting to interrupt their time together with frequent changes.

Kristen's expression mirrored her daughter's, a deep sigh escaping her lips. "I know, sweetheart, I know. We'll have to manage with the Pampers for another day."

They stood in the driveway, staring at each other in stunned silence. The mall wouldn't open until 11 AM the next day. The glow of the day's triumph had dimmed, replaced by a sense of unease.

"Maybe we can change more frequently tomorrow," Kristen suggested, trying to offer a solution. "We could even bring a bag with extra diapers."

Sue's shoulders slumped, but she nodded, understanding their limited options. Tomorrow's hangout would be more challenging than she'd hoped, but they'd manage, just as they always did.

They moved back into the house, the forgotten shopping bags and the looming day casting a long shadow on their evening. The day had been a rollercoaster of emotions, leaving them with a cliffhanger ending.

• Like 2
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 17 (6/3/2023)

Chapter 17 - A Day of Adventures (6/3/2023)

Sue, slowly rousing from her sleep, her surroundings materializing gradually as she blinked the remnants of slumber from her eyes. The morning light permeated her room, casting a soft glow around, the pastel colors of her bedroom walls becoming more apparent. She stretched languidly, her body unfurling beneath her warm, inviting blankets, a faint yawn escaping her lips as she greeted the morning.

A brief moment passed before she became aware of the state of her diaper, dry at the moment. Though her new adult diapers were within reach, the mere thought of visiting the bathroom seemed less appealing compared to the comfort of her bed. A decision made, she sighed and relaxed, letting go of her full bladder. The warmth spread around her, a familiar sensation that brought a sense of comfort and relief.

There was a momentary pang of disappointment that she wouldn't be trying her new adult diapers today due to their absence, left mistakenly at the mall. She missed the possibility of experiencing the additional absorbency they promised, yet her thoughts soon drifted to the excitement of the day ahead, to the prospect of spending time with Kelly. The disappointment seemed to fade, replaced with anticipation.

Pushing off her covers, Sue swung her legs over the edge of the bed, her wet diaper sagging slightly. With practiced ease, she carefully untaped her wet Pampers, cleaned herself with baby wipes and deftly put on a fresh one, making sure it was snug and secure.

Once dressed, Sue tidied up her room, stashing her used diaper in the diaper genie, once belonging to her younger brother, Peter. She moved to the bathroom next, brushing her teeth and combing through her short hair, adding a dash of tomboy charm. After a brief stop at the kitchen for a quick breakfast, she was ready to face the day, her spirits high and her energy matching the bright sunshine outside.

Meeting Kelly at the edge of the woods, Sue bubbled with excitement, "Ready for an adventure?"

Their day was a vibrant tapestry of laughter, games, and adventure. The woods around their houses became an enchanted realm, its every tree, bush, and stone transforming into a piece of a larger narrative they were weaving. They were intrepid treasure hunters on a daring quest, their friendship strengthening with each challenge they invented and overcame. The world beyond the woods' edge seemed distant and insignificant, their shared make-believe reality far more enticing.

As the afternoon sun filtered through the tree canopy, dappling their faces with patches of light and shadow, Sue felt the familiar pressure of a full bladder. Pausing their play, she glanced at Kelly, a slight smirk on her face. "Watch this," she said, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of defiance and glee. Relaxed, she let go, the warmth spreading in her diaper as she urinated. The act felt natural, liberating, and she savored the momentary relief.

Kelly, taken aback initially, watched her best friend, her eyes wide with surprise and a twinge of jealousy. Not needing to halt their game to search for a secluded spot for Sue to pee seemed liberating. It was then, amidst the leafy undergrowth of their imaginary world, that Kelly confessed, "You know, Sue, I've been thinking... maybe I should try Goodnites during the day too." The idea hung in the air between them, the echoes of their laughter and play providing a comforting backdrop to their shared secret.

Sue, taken aback, soon found a smile spreading across her face. "I think that’s a great idea, Kelly! I can tell you, it's been a relief for me."

Back at the Johnson household, Peter, proud as a peacock, walked out of the bathroom. "Mom, I did it again! No accidents!"

"That's my big boy! A full week without accidents, Peter! I'm so proud of you," Kristen beamed, pulling him into a hug.

With Peter engaged in his playtime, Kristen remembered the lost shopping bags. She dialed the mall's number, inquiring about them. "Oh, thank goodness," she sighed, when the staff confirmed they'd kept the bags safe.

The day wound down, and Sue and Kelly returned home, promising each other to stay supportive. "Remember, we’re in this together, right?" Sue reassured Kelly.

Retrieving the shopping bags later, Kristen sighed in relief. She quickly checked the contents before driving back home, excited to give Sue her new diapers.

At home, Sue, having just returned from her day with Kelly, was greeted by Peter's exuberant voice. His newfound confidence in his potty training milestones had swelled, perhaps a little too much.

Sue, feeling her bowel movement nearing, decided to go ahead and use her diaper. The familiar sensation followed and a slight smell began to waft around her. Peter, noticing this, wrinkled his nose and began to chuckle.

"Phew, Sue! You stink! Big girls don't wear diapers!" he declared, his giggle escalating into full-blown laughter.

Sue, flustered, retorted, "Just leave me alone, Peter! You're not a big boy yet!"

Peter, his teasing spirit not yet abated, shot back, "At least, I don't need to use my old diaper genie during the day! Remember when you used to tease me for that? How does it feel now?"

Sue, her cheeks flushing, shot back, "Stop it, Peter! It's not my fault!"

Their argument was brought to an abrupt end by Kristen's authoritative voice, "Peter, that's enough!" Turning towards Peter, her expression softened, "Peter, remember how you felt when you were the last one in your class to be potty trained? You didn't like it when others made fun of you for still wearing pull-ups, did you?"

Peter, his bravado deflating, shook his head.

"That's how Sue feels right now," Kristen continued, "Just as we respected your journey, it's important you support your sister's. Can you do that for us, Peter?"

Peter, his eyes glancing towards Sue, nodded. A soft, "Sorry, Sue," escaped from his lips. Sue gave him a small nod in return, a sense of peace settling over the Johnson household once more.

The day culminated on a promising note. Kristen, seeing Sue's discomfort from the soiled diaper handed her one of the packages of Abena diapers. "Sue, it's time for you to try these," she said.

Sue's eyes widened at the sight of the large, fresh diapers. Their size was significantly larger than her usual Pampers, which left her slightly taken aback. But she knew that her mom was right; it was time for a change. Nodding, she carefully laid down on her bed, allowing her mother to help her change.

As Kristen cleaned her up, Sue couldn't help but study the new diaper. It was indeed bigger, the padding more substantial. And there were extra tabs, she noticed, four instead of two. "Why are there four tabs, mom?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued.

Kristen chuckled, "It's just the design, Sue. It's meant to provide a better fit for adults. Now, let's get you into this one."

With that, Kristen deftly secured the new diaper around Sue. It was a perfect fit. The Abena felt different, more secure and firm. It was comforting, yet an odd sensation. Sue stood up, feeling the bulk of the adult diaper between her legs, the rustling sound more audible than the Pampers.

"Well, how does it feel, Sue?" Kristen asked, her eyes sparkling with maternal affection and slight amusement.

Sue turned around, striking a comical pose. "I feel like a runway model, mom," she said, giggling.

Kristen joined in the laughter, her heart filled with warmth.

• Like 3
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 18 (6/3/2023)

Chapter 18 - The Birthday Party (6/3/2023)

The Johnson household was buzzing with excitement. Sue was getting ready for a birthday party, her heart fluttering with anticipation and a hint of nervousness. She chose her favorite skirt and top for the occasion, a combination that was both stylish and comfortable. However, the real decision lay in her choice of diaper.

In her hands, she held two options: a Pampers toddler diaper and an Abena adult diaper. The Pampers diaper, smaller and less conspicuous, would allow her to blend in more easily. But it also meant more frequent changes, which could be tricky during the party. The Abena adult diaper, on the other hand, was bulkier and more noticeable, but it offered the promise of lasting the entire party without a change.

She weighed the pros and cons, her mind racing with scenarios. After a moment of contemplation, she decided to go with the Abena adult diaper. It was a decision born out of practicality and a desire for security amidst the uncertainty of the party. The skirt she had chosen was long enough to hide the bulk of the diaper, providing an additional layer of discretion.

As she got dressed, Sue felt a sense of empowerment. She was making choices that suited her needs, bucking societal norms in favor of her own comfort and convenience. With her decision made, she was ready to face the party with confidence.

Upon arriving at the party, Sue was greeted by a chorus of cheerful voices. Her friends, including Kelly, were already immersed in the party's vibrant atmosphere. Peter, her younger brother, was equally excited, his eyes lighting up at the sight of his friend Billy.

The party was a whirlwind of laughter, games, and fun. Sue was in the thick of it all, her infectious energy adding to the joyous ambiance. However, amidst the excitement, she was acutely aware of her diaper. It was a constant presence, a reminder of her unique situation.

During a particularly active game of tag, she felt a familiar sensation. Without even thinking, she relaxed her muscles and let her bladder and bowels release into her diaper. It was a testament to how accustomed she had become to using her diapers. The warmth spread quickly, followed by the unmistakable sensation of a mess settling in her diaper. Despite the unusual feeling, Sue couldn't help but appreciate the convenience. She didn't have to excuse herself from the game or face the discomfort of holding it in.

Kelly, ever observant, noticed Sue's slight change in demeanor. She quickly deduced what had happened and offered to help Sue change her diaper. Sue, trying to maintain her composure, nodded in gratitude. The smell was becoming noticeable, but they acted normal to avoid drawing attention to themselves.

"Alright, Sue, let's get you cleaned up," Kelly said, leading Sue to the bathroom. She instructed Sue to take off her skirt and lay down on the white tiled floor. Kelly then retrieved a clean diaper from Sue's backpack and began the process of changing Sue. "Lift your butt." Sue said taking charge of the situation. She wiped Sue clean with a pack of wet wipes, making sure to clean every nook and cranny. Once Sue was clean, Kelly unfolded the fresh diaper and slid it under Sue. She dusted Sue with a bit of baby powder, a touch that made Sue giggle.

Throughout the process, Kelly tried to make light of the situation. She teased Sue about her stinky mess, winking to show she was just joking. "I'm just practicing for when I start babysitting," she quipped, eliciting a laugh from Sue. Despite the unusual circumstances, their friendship remained unshaken, and Kelly found herself increasingly intrigued by the idea of wearing her Goodnites during the day herself.

Meanwhile, Peter, engrossed in his play with Billy, felt a familiar urge. He needed to pee, but he was having so much fun that he didn't want to interrupt their game. Billy noticed Peter squirming and clutching at his shorts. "Do you need to pee, Peter?" he asked, a teasing note in his voice.

Peter, feeling a bit embarrassed, decided he could hold it if he just let out a tiny bit. He thought he could relieve the pressure without anyone noticing. However, once he started, he found that he couldn't stop. The wet patch on his shorts grew rapidly, a stark contrast to his earlier excitement.

Billy's laughter stung, but Peter's parents were quick to intervene. They reassured him, their comforting words easing his embarrassment. However, they soon realized they hadn't packed a change of clothes for Peter. He had been doing so well with his potty training that it hadn't seemed necessary.

All they had was Sue's 'big girl' diaper bag. Kristen rummaged through it, hoping to find something suitable for Peter. Luckily, Sue had packed a couple Pampers diaper and extra Abena adult diapers, along with a change of clothes.

Kristen turned to Peter, "Sweetie, we didn't bring any extra clothes for you. You'll have to wear one of Sue's Pampers diapers and your t-shirt for the rest of the party." Peter looked surprised, but he nodded, understanding the situation.

Kristen helped Peter into the Pampers diaper right there in the room where he and Billy were playing, away from the older girls. It was a quick change, and soon Peter was back to playing, his momentary embarrassment forgotten in the thrill of the party.

Billy, seeing Peter in a diaper, didn't mind at all. In fact, he thought it was kind of cool. So cool, in fact, that while they were playing, he too had an accident. He showed Peter the wet patch on his pants, a sheepish grin on his face.

Kristen, noticing Billy's accident, quickly informed Billy's mother about what had happened. Billy's mother looked surprised, but she understood the situation. She asked Kristen if she could borrow a Pampers diaper for Billy. Kristen agreed, glad that she had packed extra diapers in Sue's bag. The party continued, the children's laughter echoing in the room, their accidents just a minor hiccup in an otherwise fun-filled day.

On the way home from the party, Sue and Peter shared a quiet moment in the backseat of the car. The noise of the party had faded into a soft hum of the car engine, providing a peaceful backdrop for their conversation.

"Sue," Peter began, his voice small in the quiet car, "I had an accident at the party."

Sue couldn't help but chuckle at her brother's earnestness. "I know, Peter," she replied, a teasing note in her voice, "You're sitting here in just a t-shirt and a diaper. It's kind of hard to miss. I had one too."

"You did?" Peter sounded surprised, then thoughtful. "Was it... was it bad?"

Sue considered the question. "It was a bit embarrassing, but Kelly helped me. And you know what? It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

Peter was silent for a moment, then he said, "Billy didn't laugh at me when I had to wear a diaper. He even had an accident too. He said he did it on purpose because I had an accident."

Sue smiled at her brother's words. "That sounds like something Kelly would do too," she said, thinking of her best friend's supportive nature. "See, Peter, everyone has accidents. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah," Peter agreed, sounding more confident. "I guess you're right, Sue."

Then, Peter leaned closer to Sue, his voice dropping to a whisper so their parents wouldn't hear. "Sue, I have to go potty again."

Sue looked at him, then nodded towards his diaper. "Peter, you're wearing a diaper. You could just go."

Peter looked surprised, then thoughtful. After a moment, he nodded, and a few seconds later, his expression relaxed. Sue knew he had just wet his diaper.

Peter looked at Sue, a small smile on his face. "I forgot how nice diapers are." he admitted, his voice filled with a newfound understanding. Their shared experiences were not only bringing them closer but also helping them navigate their unique situations with more ease and acceptance.

Their conversation fostered a sense of empathy and understanding between them. Despite the challenges they faced, they found comfort in their shared experiences, their bond as siblings strengthened by their shared journey.

As the day came to a close, the family returned home, the echoes of the party still ringing in their ears. Kristen helped Peter out of the car, noticing the weight of his diaper. "Peter, why is your diaper wet?" she asked, a note of surprise in her voice.

Peter, being young and honest, simply shrugged. "I had to pee, so I just went in my diaper," he said matter-of-factly.

Kristen paused, considering his words. "Are you ready to go back to your big boy underwear?" she asked him.

Peter gave it some thought. The diaper had been convenient, but he missed his Spider-Man underwear. "Yes, I want my Spider-Man underwear," he decided, his voice filled with determination.

Kristen then turned to Sue, asking, "Do you need a diaper change, Sue?"

Sue shook her head, "I'm just wet. I can change myself later." She was growing more independent, and enjoying the comfort of the warm wet diaper.

Later, as Sue sat on her bed, she reflected on the day's events. She felt a surge of pride at how she had handled the situation. Kelly's support had been invaluable, and Sue found herself wondering if Kelly would soon be wearing diapers herself for more than just her bedwetting. As she drifted off to sleep, Sue felt a sense of peace, her mind filled with the day's memories and the promise of new adventures to come.

• Like 1
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 19 (6/3/2023)

Chapter 19 - The Sleepover (6/3/2023)

The morning sun streamed through the kitchen windows as Kristen, Sue, and Peter sat down for breakfast. The aroma of bacon filled the air, and the children chattered excitedly about their plans for the day.

"Sue," Kristen began, "I just got off the phone with Kelly's mother. She invited you to sleep over at their house tonight." Sue's eyes lit up with excitement at the news. A sleepover with Kelly was always a fun adventure.

"And Peter," Kristen continued, turning to her son, "since Sue will be at Kelly's, you can invite Billy to spend the night here." Peter's face broke into a wide grin. A sleepover with his best friend Billy was just as exciting.

Both children were buzzing with anticipation, their breakfasts momentarily forgotten. Kristen smiled at their enthusiasm, then gently reminded them, "Alright, you two. Finish your breakfasts and then go get ready for the day."

Sue and Peter quickly finished their meals and ran off to their respective rooms. "Sue, make sure you're in a dry diaper before you start packing," Kristen called after her. To Peter, she added, "And Peter, remember to throw your wet pull-up in the diaper genie."

Peter grumbled a little at this. "But it's in Sue's room now," he protested. Kristen simply raised an eyebrow at him, and he sighed, trudging off to do as he was told.

Sue, now in her dry diaper, and Peter, having removed his wet nighttime pull-up were ready to face the day. Despite her excitement, a hint of nervousness lingered in Sue's heart. This would be her first sleepover since going back to diapers.

Upon arriving at Kelly's house, Sue was greeted warmly by Kelly's mother, Jane. They sat down for lunch, a delicious spread of sandwiches and fresh fruit. As they chatted and ate, Sue felt the familiar urge to use her diaper. She tried to be discreet, but the effort of pooping caused her to grunt slightly.

Jane, having been informed by Kristen about Sue's situation, noticed Sue's discomfort. "Sue, do you need to use the bathroom?" she asked gently. Sue blushed but nodded, admitting, "No, I... I need help changing my diaper."

Jane didn't miss a beat. "Alright, can you get your diaper change things?" she asked. Sue nodded again and went to fetch her bag.

As Sue returned with her bag, Jane tried to lighten the mood with a joke. "Well, I guess lunch was so good it went right through you!" she said, chuckling. It was an awkward joke about poopy diapers, but it broke the tension.

Kelly, who had been watching the exchange, started laughing. Sue, seeing her friend's amusement, couldn't help but join in. The situation was a bit embarrassing, but Kelly's laughter made it seem less daunting.

By the end of the diaper change, all three of them were laughing. The initial awkwardness had turned into a moment of shared humor, easing Sue's nerves and making her feel more comfortable at her friend's house in diapers.

After lunch, Sue and Kelly started their sleepover activities. First on the agenda was a movie marathon. They huddled on the couch, a bowl of popcorn between them, and lost themselves in the world of their favorite films. During the movie, Sue felt the need to use her diaper. Kelly noticed and asked, "Do you need a change?" Sue shook her head, explaining, "No, these Abena diapers can hold a few wettings before I have to change."

After the movie marathon, Sue and Kelly moved on to playing games. They set up a board game on the living room floor, the pieces scattered around as they took their turns. The room was filled with their laughter and playful banter as they competed against each other.

In the middle of their game, Sue felt the familiar sensation of needing to use her diaper. She paused for a moment, then decided to go ahead and use her diaper right there on the living room floor. She didn't want to interrupt the fun they were having.

Kelly, who had been about to excuse herself to use the bathroom, noticed Sue's pause. She looked at Sue curiously and then realization dawned on her. "Did you just...?" she asked, her voice trailing off.

Sue nodded, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "Yeah, I did," she admitted.

Kelly looked thoughtful for a moment, then she shrugged and said, "I'm kind of jealous, actually. It seems so convenient."

Sue wasn't surprised by Kelly's reaction. She had expected her friend to be a little uncomfortable. But instead, Kelly seemed genuinely intrigued by the idea. "It is convenient," Sue agreed, feeling a little more confident. "It's nice not having to interrupt what I'm doing to go to the bathroom."

Kelly nodded, a thoughtful look on her face. "Maybe I should try it," she mused, half-jokingly. They both laughed at the idea, but Sue couldn't help but wonder if Kelly was really considering it.

As the afternoon turned into evening, Sue and Kelly settled down to chat. They sprawled out on the living room floor, talking about school, friends, and everything else under the sun. The conversation flowed easily between them, punctuated by bouts of laughter and moments of thoughtful silence.

In the middle of their conversation, Sue felt the need to use her diaper again. She paused her story about a funny incident at school, a slight grimace crossing her face as she used her diaper. Kelly, who had been listening intently, noticed the pause and the change in Sue's expression.

"Do you need to change?" Kelly asked, her tone casual but her eyes filled with concern.

Sue nodded, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "Yeah, I think I do," she admitted. She reached for her bag, pulling out a fresh diaper. Instead of excusing herself to another room, she decided to change right there on the floor.

Kelly watched as Sue expertly changed her own diaper, a mix of curiosity and contemplation on her face. "Doesn't it feel weird?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sue shrugged, "At first, it did. But now, it just feels... normal, I guess."

Kelly was silent for a moment, then she asked, "Are you ever scared? Of what people might think or say?"

Sue paused, considering the question. "Sometimes," she admitted. "But I've realized that I can't control what others think or say. I can only control how I react to it. And I choose not to let it bother me."

Kelly nodded, a thoughtful look on her face. "That's really brave of you, Sue."

Sue smiled at her friend, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She had been worried about how Kelly would react to her diapers, but it seemed like her friend was accepting and even intrigued by the idea. "Thanks, Kelly," she said, feeling a little more confident in her decision to wear diapers.

As the day turned into evening, Kelly seemed to come to a decision. She turned to Sue, a serious expression on her face. "Sue, I've been thinking," she began, her voice hesitant. "I want to try wearing my Goodnites for the rest of the day."

Sue looked at her friend, surprise evident on her face. "Really?" she asked, trying to keep her voice neutral.

Kelly nodded, a determined look in her eyes. "Yeah, I think I want to understand what it's like. And it might be more convenient, like you said."

Sue smiled, feeling a surge of admiration for her friend. "That's really cool Kelly!" she said.

As Kelly changed from her panties to a Goodnite, Sue couldn't help but make a joke. "Well, now we're really two peas in a pod, aren't we?" she said, grinning.

Kelly laughed, the tension in the room dissipating. "Yeah, we are," she agreed, a smile on her face.

Just then, Jane's voice echoed from the kitchen, calling them for dinner. Kelly's smile faltered, a worried look crossing her face. "What if my mom notices I'm wearing a Goodnite?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sue gave her friend a reassuring smile. "We'll cross that bridge when if we even come to it," she said, her voice filled with confidence. "For now, let's just enjoy our sleepover."

After their heart-to-heart, Sue and Kelly made their way to the kitchen for dinner. Jane had prepared a delicious meal, and the girls sat down at the table, their earlier conversation temporarily put aside.

As they ate, they started a playful game of who could drink the most water. They giggled and teased each other, each trying to outdo the other. Kelly, with her competitive spirit, managed to win by finishing four glasses of water during dinner.

Jane watched the girls with a bemused smile on her face. She didn't quite understand the purpose of their game, but their laughter was infectious. "I don't know what you two are up to, but it's good to see you both so happy," she said, her voice filled with warmth.

The girls shared a look, their eyes sparkling with mischief. They knew their game was a bit silly, but it was all part of their sleepover fun. And besides, they both knew that drinking all that water would certainly lead to some interesting developments later in the evening.

After dinner, Jane suggested that the girls should start getting ready for bed. She turned to Sue, asking, "Sue, do you need any help getting into your diaper for the night?"

Sue shook her head, a small smile playing on her lips. "No, thank you, Jane. I can manage," she replied, appreciating Jane's offer of help.

Jane nodded, then turned to Kelly. "And Kelly, don't forget to put on a Goodnite before bed," she reminded her daughter.

At this, the girls shared a laugh. Kelly was already wearing her Goodnite, a fact that Jane was unaware of.

As they prepared for bed, Kelly turned to Sue, a sheepish look on her face. "I think I need to pee already," she admitted, referring to the water-drinking contest they had during dinner.

Sue laughed, a teasing glint in her eyes. "Well, you're wearing a Goodnite, aren't you?" she said, a playful challenge in her voice.

Kelly blushed but nodded. "Yeah, but it feels weird to pee on purpose," she confessed.

Sue shrugged, her expression understanding. "It might feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it," she reassured her friend.

Taking a deep breath, Kelly tried to relax and let go. It took a few moments, but finally, she managed to pee in her Goodnite. "I'm going," she announced, a surprised look on her face.

Sue could hear the hiss of Kelly peeing, indicating how badly she had needed to go. She couldn't help but laugh, finding the situation amusing.

Once Kelly was done, she sighed in relief. "Wow, it's so warm and cozy," she commented, a hint of wonder in her voice.

Sue nodded, a knowing smile on her face. "I know, right? I enjoy that feeling too after I pee in my diapers," she admitted, feeling a sense of camaraderie with her friend. "It's like a warm hug."

After Kelly's experience, Sue asked, "Do you want to change now?"

Kelly shook her head, "No, I think I'm okay for now."

Deciding to wind down for the night, they chose a scary movie to watch before bed. As the movie started, they huddled together on the couch, the room lit only by the flickering images on the screen.

As the movie progressed, Kelly started to feel the urge to pee again. She tried to hold it, but the movie was so scary that she couldn't focus on anything else. Finally, she gave in and let go, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

The suspense continued to build up, making both girls jump at the scary parts. The fear caused both of them to pee their Goodnite and diaper again. They shared a look, both acknowledging what had happened without needing to say it out loud.

After the movie ended, Kelly was too scared to sleep by herself. "Do you mind sleeping in my bed?" she asked Sue, her voice shaky.

Sue nodded, understanding her friend's fear. "Of course, Kelly."

Before they went to bed, both girls needed to change their diapers. The water-drinking contest from dinner, combined with the fear-induced accidents during the movie, had left them both in desperate need of a change.

After the movie, Sue and Kelly decided it was time to change into fresh Goodnites and diapers. Sue offered to help Kelly first. Kelly removed her pajama pants, and Sue carefully ripped the sides of the soaked Goodnite. It plopped to the floor, clearly having served its purpose. Sue then got a dry Goodnite and helped Kelly step into it, pulling it up to secure it in place.

Next, it was Sue's turn. Kelly told Sue to lie down on the bedroom floor. She carefully untaped Sue's diaper, commenting, "The four tapes instead of just two is hard to get used to." She carefully wiped Sue clean, then told her to lift her bottom so she could remove the used diaper. With the used diaper out of the way, Kelly slid a clean one under Sue. She then taped up the diaper, making sure it was nice and snug.

Once they were both in fresh Goodnites and diapers, they climbed into bed together. Despite the fear from the movie, they felt a sense of contentment. They were both wearing diapers, and they were both okay with it. They were two peas in a pod, and they were both happy with their chosen incontinence. They fell asleep, feeling safe and secure.

The next morning, they woke up, both having used their respective diapers/Goodnites. As they stirred awake, Kelly looked at Sue, a surprised expression on her face. "Wow, we really did pee a lot last night, didn't we?" she commented, looking at their soaked Goodnite and diaper.

Sue nodded, a grin spreading across her face. "Yeah, we did. And you know what? I actually wet during the night while sleeping for the first time," she admitted, her voice filled with excitement. The experience of bedwetting for real was a new milestone for her, and she felt a sense of achievement.

Kelly looked at Sue, her eyes wide. "Really? That's... kind of cool, actually," she said, her tone thoughtful. She seemed to be considering the implications of Sue's revelation.

As they helped each other change and get ready for the day, Kelly made a decision. "I think I'm going to wear a Goodnite all day today," she announced, a determined look in her eyes.

Sue gave her a supportive smile. "That sounds like a great idea, Kelly," she said, her voice filled with pride. She was proud of her friend for taking this step, and she was excited to see how it would go.

When it was time for Sue to return home, Kristen arrived to pick her up. Jane greeted Kristen warmly, a smile on her face. "The girls had a blast," she said, her voice filled with fondness. "They were laughing and playing all day. It was wonderful to see."

She then chuckled, a twinkle in her eye. "Sue made quite an entrance when she arrived. She had a bit of a pooping incident during lunch," Jane shared, her tone light-hearted.

Kristen looked surprised but then laughed, appreciating Jane's understanding and humor. "That sounds like Sue," she said, shaking her head fondly.

Jane continued, "Sue did go through about half a dozen diapers, though." She said it matter-of-factly, not as a criticism but as a simple observation.

Kristen's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Half a dozen?" she echoed, a little taken aback by the number.

Jane nodded, not seeming concerned. "Yes, but the girls drank a lot of soda and lemonaid. And they had so much fun. They watched a scary movie, played games, and even stayed up late!" she recounted, her voice warm as she shared the girls' adventures.

Kristen smiled, feeling grateful for Jane's understanding and acceptance. It sounded like Sue had had a wonderful time, and that was what mattered most.

Sue and Kelly shared a big hug, promising to have another sleepover soon. "I had so much fun, Sue. Let's do this again soon," Kelly said, her eyes shining with anticipation.

As Sue climbed into the car, she felt a sense of contentment. She had had a wonderful time, and she was excited to do it again. She was also proud of herself for being open and honest with her friend. She had been vulnerable, and it had paid off.

"I'm proud of you, Sue," Kristen said as they drove home, her voice filled with warmth. "You handled everything with maturity and grace."

Sue smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment. The sleepover had been a success, and she was already looking forward to the next one.

• Like 2
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 20 (6/5/2023)

Chapter 20 - The Great Outdoors (6/5/2023)

The early rays of Friday morning peeked through the window as John, a hardworking father, made himself a cup of coffee. It was an unusual day; he had taken the day off, along with the following Monday, to create an extended weekend - a rare treat in their busy lives. The house was still quiet, the children still wrapped in their dreams. As he sipped his coffee, his wife Kristen joined him in the kitchen. Today was the day they had planned a surprise for their children, Sue and Peter. A surprise that was a first in the Johnson family - a camping trip to the great outdoors.

"Are you ready for this?" Kristen asked, eyeing the camping gear that had slowly taken over their living room.

John laughed, "As ready as I'll ever be." He paused, looking thoughtful. "We should discuss what to pack for the kids though, especially... you know."

Kristen nodded, understanding what he meant. Sue's preference for Abena adult diapers and the recent discussion about Peter's occasional bedwetting had sparked an important conversation in their household just a few days ago at the sleepover.

"For Sue, I think the Abena adult diapers and the swim diapers should suffice," Kristen suggested, knowing her daughter's comfort in those.

John agreed, "And for Peter? Should we consider diapers for the long drive too?"

Kristen sighed, "I don't think he'd be open to that during the day. He's so conscious about it. Let's pack some underwear for the daytime, but we can bring his Goodnites for the nights. You know how he struggles with bedwetting."

The first light of dawn began to filter in through the blinds, casting long shadows that danced upon the walls of Sue's room. She stirred gently from her sleep, eyelids fluttering open to the muted light of the morning. The comfort of her warm duvet wrapped around her felt like a reassuring hug, but an underlying unease pervaded her thoughts. She shifted slightly, aware of the pressure in her lower abdomen, a tell-tale sign that she needed to pee.

She closed her eyes again, fingers brushing against the soft fabric of her Abena diaper, a slight frown creasing her brow. Her heart sank just a little. It was dry. The bed beneath her was dry. She hadn't wet the bed, not this time, not like during the sleepover.

A wave of disappointment washed over her. She had longed for the effortless abandon of a nighttime accident, the simple comfort of waking up in a wet diaper, something she found strangely soothing and fulfilling. She missed the sensation of warmth spreading across her diaper, the wetness reminding her of simpler times.

Feeling somewhat deflated, she opened her eyes again, looking at the pastel pink walls of her room. They were full of cheerful drawings, photos of her friends, family, and happy memories, but right now, they seemed to mock her desire for that elusive nighttime accident.

With a sigh, she squeezed her eyes shut, attempting to capture the sensation she longed for. Imagining the diaper swelling slightly, absorbing the warmth and wetness, she relaxed her body, finally releasing the pressure that had been building up. The familiar sensation of warmth spreading across her diaper soon followed, a contented sigh escaping her lips.

Her disappointment began to dissipate as the warmth enveloped her, the dampness hugging her close in a way that was both comforting and freeing. A soft smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she basked in the feeling, the weight of her desires momentarily lifted.

Roused by her self-induced wetting, she finally pushed back the duvet and swung her legs over the side of the bed, her footie pajamas crinkling lightly with her movements. She felt the weight of her wet diaper, a bittersweet reminder of what she craved but was still not able to achieve naturally.

Resolving to keep her spirits high, she ambled towards the stairs, the morning light spilling onto her face. Her heart held a strange mix of satisfaction and longing, a cocktail of emotions that kept her going, nurturing the hope that one day, she'd wake up to find her desires fulfilled.

Peter, too, stirred awake, the realization of his wet Goodnite bringing a slight frown to his face. He hopped out of bed, stripping off his wet Goodnite and slipping into fresh 'big boy' underwear. Unaware of the exciting news that awaited him, he rushed downstairs, eager to start the day.

In the kitchen, the smells of freshly brewed coffee mingling with the sweetness of orange juice. John was pouring cereal into two bowls, while Kristen prepared some juice. They shared a knowing glance, their secret still safe, the surprise yet to be revealed.

As the kids settled at the breakfast table, they both exchanged puzzled looks at their parents' bubbling energy. The moment of revelation arrived when John cleared his throat, "So kids, we have a surprise for you," he started, smiling at Kristen.

"We're going on a camping trip!" Kristen chimed in, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

The announcement was met with gasps and wide-eyed excitement. Sue's eyes lit up as she considered all the fun outdoor activities, while Peter was already dreaming of roasting marshmallows and fishing by the lake.

While the kids finished their breakfast, still chattering about the camping trip, John and Kristen began the process of loading the car. The tents, fishing rods, marshmallows, flashlights, and of course, the pack of Abena adult diapers for Sue, along with Peter's Goodnites were all carefully packed in. They could hardly wait to hit the road, excited for the family adventure that lay ahead.

The Johnson's SUV roared to life, embarking on its journey towards the promise of the great outdoors. In the backseat, Sue and Peter's excitement was nearly palpable, their laughter and chatter creating a cheerful din. They busied themselves with classic road trip games; license plate bingo, I spy, and their personal favorite, 20 Questions.

Every so often, Sue would lean forward, peering out of the window to take in the passing landscape, the steady rhythm of the vehicle lulling her into a relaxed state. Her choice to wear an adult diaper for the trip was proving to be quite convenient. Gone was the need to urge her dad to find the next rest stop or deal with the cramped, often dirty public toilets. Instead, she found a certain comfort and freedom in her choice.

At one point, she found herself engaged in an intense round of 20 Questions, her mind so focused on deciphering Peter's chosen object that she hardly registered the pressure in her lower abdomen. With the slightest shift in her seat and a relaxed sigh, she let nature take its course, her diaper discreetly absorbing the wetness. It was a stark contrast to the chaotic rhythm of stopping and starting that had previously punctuated their family road trips.

Peter, on the other hand, had a more challenging time. Unlike his sister, he had chosen to stick with traditional underwear for the journey. He insisted on proving his 'big boy' status, but the reality was proving harder than expected. The intervals between rest stops seemed to stretch longer each time, and he found himself fidgeting more frequently.

The constant drone of the SUV and the ceaseless blur of greenery flitting by in a dizzying array of hues frequently lulled Peter into complacency. However, the sudden and jarring awareness of his impending need to relieve himself jolted him out of this tranquil state.

"Dad, how much longer?" he queried anxiously, his small hands pressing into his lower belly. The discomfort was beginning to feel unbearable, and he needed a distraction.

"Just 20 minutes, buddy," John responded from the driver's seat. But minutes passed like molasses, each second elongating into an eternity for the fidgety boy. His pleadings turned into a chorus that underscored their journey, "Are we there yet, dad?"

As the family car continued its journey, Sue sat nestled in her seat, a picture of calmness amidst the growing tension within the vehicle. She was immersed in her own world, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, her small fingers clasped tightly around the edge of her seat. Peter, engrossed in his own discomfort, was oblivious to his sister's preoccupation. Sue had chosen a different path, one that didn't necessitate the constant anticipation of the next rest stop.

Slowly, she leaned back into her seat, a seemingly ordinary gesture that concealed her true intentions. Her small toes curled into the soft car seat, her grip on the edge tightened subtly, her eyes momentarily closed as she geared herself for what was about to come.

There was a slight pause, a moment where she held her breath, and then she pushed. It wasn't loud or dramatic, merely a soft grunt, an innocent sound masked by the car's hum and Peter's anxious chatter. Yet, it was a significant moment, a point of no return. Her diaper expanded subtly under the strain, a noticeable bulge forming at the back. The initial feeling of release was followed by a spread of warmth, a sensation that was comforting to her still.

Gradually, a distinctive smell began to permeate the air, weaving its way through the car's interior. It wasn't a pleasant aroma, but it signified something important to Sue - her comfort and convenience, her freedom from the constant need for a restroom. The sight of Peter's discomfort contrasted sharply with her own serene satisfaction, marking a unique dichotomy in their road trip experience.

Peter wrinkled his nose, "Ew, what's that smell?" His complaint was halfhearted, tinged with envy, "I wish I could just go potty here too."

Finally, the welcoming sign of a rest stop appeared on the horizon. As the SUV pulled into a parking spot, Peter was rocking back and forth in his seat, his face contorted in discomfort. Without wasting a moment, he and John bolted out of the car, heading towards the restroom.

While Peter and John dashed off to the rest stop's restroom, Kristen turned her attention to Sue. The back of the SUV was spacious, an ideal makeshift changing station. She unbuckled Sue, guiding her towards the back with a comforting hand on her back.

As Sue rose from her seat, she paused, her face scrunched up in concentration. “Sorry mom," she said, her voice a whisper barely audible, "I'm not done yet." Then, with an almost negligible bend of her knees and a small, effortful push, she filled her diaper a bit more, the bulge becoming more pronounced, and a fresh wave of the distinctive smell permeating the car.

The inside of the SUV became a temporary oasis of quiet amidst the bustling noise of the rest stop outside. Kristen exchanged a glance with Sue, her features softening into a tender, comforting smile as she recognized the familiar look of relief and satisfaction on her daughter's face. In the small but safe world of their SUV, Sue was finding her comfort and confidence.

Kristen gently guided her ten-year-old daughter, who was all legs and knobby knees, onto the backseat. The confines of the car weren’t as spacious as Sue's usual changing area at home, and it felt a bit like playing Tetris to fit Sue in just right. Sue laid down on her back, her hair fanning out over the leather seats, her knees bent and heels dug into the very edge of the seat, her toes sticking out ever so slightly.

The SUV's interior was compact, a sharp contrast to the spacious changing table at home. Kristen studied her surroundings, mentally adjusting her movements to the smaller confines of the car's backseat. She looked at Sue, the shared acknowledgment that this was a new challenge for both of them. Despite having just returned to diapering Sue a couple of weeks ago, Kristen was prepared to handle this situation with grace.

She guided Sue onto her back, her hands moving a touch slower than usual as she familiarized herself with the new environment. Each movement was thought out, the confined space demanding careful precision. Sue was all gangly limbs and nervous energy.

Kristen's fingers nimbly worked, removing the soiled diaper while trying to maintain a level of dignity for her daughter in the cramped space. The wipes were handled carefully, cleaning Sue with the same gentle touch that she used at home. Despite the novelty of their situation, the process was still familiar, a routine that Kristen was relearning after Sue's return to diapers.

Unfolding a fresh diaper, she could hear the distinct crinkle reverberate softly within the car. This sound, once familiar, felt new again in the tight space of the SUV. She positioned the fresh diaper beneath Sue, taking extra care to ensure everything was aligned correctly. The sides were pulled up, adjusted, then fastened securely. Each motion was still methodical but tinged with a level of concentration that hadn't been necessary at home.

Finished, she deftly rolled up the soiled diaper, containing it in a plastic bag to manage the smell. She locked eyes with Sue, their shared understanding transforming the cramped backseat of the family SUV into a momentary haven. Though it was still a learning curve for Kristen, the satisfaction she felt at successfully navigating this new challenge was undeniable. With a soft sigh, she murmured, "All done, sweetheart." Her words hung in the air, marking a small victory.

As Kristen was finishing up with Sue, Peter and John returned to the car. Peter bounded back into his seat, a victorious grin on his face. Kristen glanced at him, her eyes questioning.

"Did you make it, champ?" she asked, an undercurrent of relief evident in her voice.

"Yeah, I did!" Peter announced proudly, puffing out his chest as though he had just won a medal.

John, amused by his son's triumphant demeanor, couldn't resist making a light-hearted remark. "You sure had us worried there, Pete," he chuckled, patting his son's head affectionately. "Thought you were going to christen the car seats for a moment!"

Kristen laughed at John's quip, adding to the upbeat mood of the family.

"Alright, team," John announced after a moment, pulling his seat belt across his chest, "we're just an hour away from the campsite."

The energy in the car was palpable, a mix of anticipation and excitement. Everyone settled back into their seats as the car roared to life.

Upon reaching the campsite, the Johnson family sprung into action. John and Kristen busied themselves with setting up the large family tent. At the same time, Peter and Sue set off to explore their surroundings, drawn by the allure of the great outdoors.

The two children wandered a little way off from the campsite, their excited chatter blending with the soothing sounds of nature around them. The forest around them was a sea of vibrant green, leaves rustling in the gentle breeze, the sun dappled ground alive with the rustle of small creatures.

Peter glanced sideways at Sue, his curiosity overcoming him. "Don't you miss it?" he asked suddenly, his gaze flickering to the diaper that peeked out from the edge of her shorts.

"Miss what?" Sue replied, her brow furrowing as she tried to decipher his vague question.

"You know, wearing underwear... like big kids do."

Sue laughed, shaking her head, "Not really, no. Diapers are more convenient." She said it simply, without a trace of embarrassment. It was a practicality for her. "Remember how you almost wet your pants in the car? I didn't even have to worry."

Peter reddened at the memory, shifting awkwardly on his feet. "Yeah, but... I'm not a baby."

"I didn't say you were," Sue countered gently. She paused, kicking at a fallen pinecone before looking back up at her brother. "So, how do you like being a big boy in underwear?"

Peter beamed, puffing out his chest with newfound confidence. "I love it! It's harder than wearing pull-ups, though."

Sue nodded, appreciating his candidness.

The sun had set, and the campsite was bathed in the soft glow of the flickering campfire. Shadows danced on their faces as they huddled around the warmth, the crackling of burning logs and the chorus of nocturnal animals providing a gentle soundtrack to their intimate gathering.

"Sue, your turn," John prompted, passing her the stick with a marshmallow on its end.

Sue took it, watching as the marshmallow slowly turned golden over the heat of the fire. "You know," she started, a thoughtful expression on her face, "I really enjoyed not having to worry about bathroom problems today. While we were exploring, I wasn't worried. And when we were in the car, well," she shrugged, "you saw how much easier it was for me."

She turned the stick, the marshmallow now a perfect, toasty brown. "It just made the day a lot more fun, you know?"

Peter frowned, his own marshmallow forgotten in his hand. "I guess," he said, a touch of frustration seeping into his voice, "but it was annoying having to keep looking for a bathroom. It kinda interrupted the fun for me."

John chuckled, ruffling Peter's hair gently. "That's part of the adventure, buddy. Maybe you'll have a different story to share tomorrow."

As the fire continued to crackle, casting a warm glow on their faces, the family shared more stories, their laughter blending with the sounds of the night. The day's experiences, while vastly different for each of them, brought them closer as a family.

Under the canvas dome of their family tent, they began their bedtime routine. The cool night air brushed against their skin, the hum of the forest outside a gentle lullaby.

Sue moved with a certain ease, her recent familiarity with her diapers giving her a level of confidence. Sitting on her sleeping bag, she unfastened the tapes of her current diaper, discarding it into a plastic bag. Methodically, she cleaned herself with a wipe, then unfolded a fresh diaper, the soft crinkling sound echoing softly in the confined space of the tent. There was a certain comfort in the ritual, the feeling of a clean diaper snug against her skin.

Beside her, Peter watched with a certain level of envy. He appreciated the freedom his 'big boy' underwear gave him, but there was an undeniable convenience to Sue's diapers. But, he was not quite ready to give up his freedom. So, with a sigh, he pulled on his Goodnite, the familiar feeling of it snug against his waist a reminder of the long day he had had.

As they settled down, the last of their conversations fading into the quiet of the night, they were oblivious to the adventures that lay ahead. The great outdoors was a vast, unexplored territory full of lessons and experiences waiting to be discovered. But for now, the only thing that mattered was the warmth of their sleeping bags and the soft lullaby of the forest lulling them to sleep.

• Like 4
  • dl.spark1978 changed the title to The Big Sister - Chapter 23 (6/16/2023)