LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am glad the family is more complete, but am I seeing dark clouds on the horizon?

this is truly a marvelous story and I personally hope you can keep bringing us chapters as often as your Muse directs.

• Like 1

Part 20

Another year passed. Ann started her 2nd year at the high school. Cindy graduated and she wanted to attend the Fallbrook university. However, the university accepted the students above 18, and she decided to spend a year at home. She was assisting Freddie at the software development and taking care of the house.

After vacation Freddie arranged driving lessons for her. Cindy was surprised and reluctant first, but Freddie convinced her.

“Daddy, I don’t need any car and any driving license.”

“Cindy, I can’t drive you to school every day though. Wouldn’t you like to have more independence?” Freddie sighed and Cindy finally realized he was right.

Cindy passed the driving lessons with flying colors, and she got her driver license before she turned 18. Freddie prepared a surprise for her 18th birthday; he arranged a big celebration and bought a small car for her.

After her birthday, Cindy noticed the first signs of her puberty; she had her first period, her breasts grew, and she purchased a regular bra. She wasn’t shocked by her period and didn’t mind it too much; she had learned about it, and she was wearing diapers anyway. She still refused changing her own diapers even if she changed Ann regularly. Freddie drove her to the shopping, movies and driving lessons, and he changed her diapers whenever she needed a change.

Cindy and Ann became sisters, and they loved each other. Ann’s diaper changes even made them closer. Ann didn’t mind being changed by her sister at all.

As soon as Cindy got her driver license and car, an idea hit Ann. She loved Freddie a lot, but she also wished more independence. She and Cindy could drive to Fallbrook alone if not for an obstacle – Cindy’s diapers.

“Hey, sis, wouldn’t you like to do a shopping trip to Fallbrook all alone, without daddy?” Ann asked Cindy on Saturday while being changed by Cindy.

“Why not … but what if I needed a diaper change?” Cindy hesitated.

“Hey; you are 18 already, sis. You will change your own diapers,” Ann encouraged her, “if you prefer to be changed by someone else, I can do it. I will repay your loving care.”

“Annie, you are not 17 yet,” Cindy protested but Ann shook her head.

“Sis, we are not in our former world and there is no rule related to diaper changes here. Lie down,” she pushed Cindy gently to her bed, opened the cabinet and got a clean disposable.

“Right, sis but …” Cindy wasn’t sure.

“No buts,” Ann untaped the wet diaper and started cleaning Cindy. She suddenly noticed the pubic hair on Cindy’s crotch.

“Sis, you are becoming an adult already.”

“Yeah, sis. I am,” Cindy smiled. She enjoyed the diaper change and cleaning a lot and she almost moaned, but she didn’t want to confuse Ann; Ann was still a child.

“What do you think, sis? Two peed-in princesses have changed each other,” Ann laughed when she finished the diaper change, “I think a diaper change by a loving sister is as good as that by the loving daddy.”

“After all, you are right,” Cindy laughed as well, “Daddy will be released from some of his duties.” However, she imagined Freddie rubbing her crotch and blushed again. Fortunately, Ann was looking away.

Freddie was amused when the girls told him about the diaper changes. He didn’t mind it even if it was an obstacle on the way to Cindy’s future independence. He wanted Cindy to learn changing her own diaper finally. On the other hand, Ann and Cindy became independent while being together.

The girls used the new independence instantly. After breakfast they drove off and returned in the evening. Since then, they drove to Fallbrook regularly to do shopping or to the movies.

Freddie’s life changed a lot. He didn’t have to take care of the house and shopping; two girls were quite able to take care of everything; particularly on weekends and vacations. They behaved like adult women except for their diapers. Freddie felt like in heaven and he could focus on his work.

The little girl Sundays were a pleasant break of the everyday routine and both girls liked them. Freddie and Marianne played the loving parents and the girls turned to cute toddlers.

Unfortunately, that idyll couldn’t last forever. Cindy applied for the Fallbrook university, and she was accepted and should start her studies in the upcoming fall. Now she had to become more independent.

-------------------------------------

“Cindy, I’d like to talk with you about an important topic,” Freddie started the discussion. They were sitting at the table after breakfast. Ann had left for school already.

“I know, daddy; my diapers,” Cindy sighed heavily.

“Exactly, my peed-in princess. You will start your study and I can’t stay with you there, and neither can Annie. You really need to change your own diapers or even try to potty train.”

Cindy nodded only. That moment had to come. She loved Freddie; on the other hand, she needed company other than him, and Ann and she also felt sexual instincts. The diapers were probably a handicap, and she was a bit afraid of the reaction of those that would learn about her condition.

Changing her own diapers wasn’t a big deal; at least the peed-in ones. However, the messy ones were a real issue. Cindy wasn’t sure about the toilets in the university building. There were disabled toilets there, but she would need much time to clean herself.

The best compromise solution was a partial potty training when she would poop in the toilet and pee in her diapers; she didn’t want to give up the diaper comfort and the diaper changes by Freddie … or … by someone else? She suddenly imagined a handsome boy cleaning her crotch.

As for potty training, Cindy wasn’t sure about it. Children could potty train after 18 in her world. She still didn’t feel any urge to pee and her bladder voided itself uncontrollably. As for pooping, she sometimes felt a slight pressure; however, she never tried to control her muscles and accepted the messy diapers just like every child in her world.

“Daddy, I’ll do my best. I will learn the diaper changes quickly; at least the peed-in ones. I don’t know but I could try to control my poop.”

“Okay, my princes. I think that you will have the first opportunity soon,” Freddie grinned, “Let’s make the dishes now.”

Cindy nodded, stood up and took her plate and mug and carried them to the sink. Freddie followed her and she started washing.

Five minutes later, her bowels started growling and she knew what would follow. This time, she focused on her feelings and on her muscles. The growling changed into a pressure in her behind. Cindy was taken aback; she hasn’t noticed this pressure earlier. The sphincter almost relaxed when she focused on it and clenched it. The poop stopped and the back of her diaper didn’t fill up. Meanwhile she felt the front of her diaper getting heavy; her bladder voided itself and she didn’t feel anything again.

“Daddy, I think I’m feeling the urge to poop,” Cindy announced and stepped forward. If she would be able to keep the muscles clenched until she got to the toilet, it would be a success. However, the muscles were weak and two steps later she pooped in her diaper.

“I didn’t make it,” she sighed and headed towards the bedroom. She pulled down her pants, put a changing mat onto the bed, lay down and spread her legs.

“Cindy, you need to train it every time and you will make it soon; however, you have to focus on the muscles,” Freddie stroked her hair and followed her.

“Please, daddy; your princess needs a clean diaper. I’ll change my diapers on my own outside, but the princess wouldn’t like to give up the changes by her loving daddy,” she made the puppy eyes on Freddie.

“Okay, okay,” Freddie kissed her forehead and untaped the diaper; the smell spread across the room.

“Well, my messy princess needs to be cleaned thoroughly,” He used the diaper to clean the poop from her front, took baby wipes and started cleaning her. Cindy closed her eyes and moaned slightly while he was rubbing her sensitive parts. Freddie grinned and continued cleaning her.

As soon as she was rediapered, Cindy jumped up, dressed herself again, and left for the kitchen. She wanted to be alone, and she also needed to cook the lunch. While she was cooking, her mind was occupied by her future. How would her life be? She was 18 and she didn’t need any caretaker; however, she loved Freddie, Marianne, and Ann and didn’t want to leave them. In her former world she would have left Susan and started a new life – a lonely life just like everyone else there. Freddie’s and Marianne’s world was definitely better.

• Like 2

Part 21

The vacation passed and Cindy was ready to start her studies. Her potty training had been successful, and she was able to control her bowels and poop in the toilet. She also learned changing her own diapers, but she still asked Freddie to change her often.

“Daddy, your peed-in princess needs a diaper change,” Cindy lay down on her bed and spread her legs. She just returned from the morning lessons. Ann was still at school.

“Princess, you need something else,” Freddie grinned while cleaning her crotch and rubbing her sensitive parts. He noticed her closed eyes and the love juices, “However, I’m not the correct person for it.”

“I know, daddy, but it will be difficult to find a boyfriend that will change my diapers.”

“Hey, what are you talking about? Your boyfriend will want a different pleasure than changing your wet diapers.”

“I know, daddy, but diaper changes are more frequent.”

“Oh, you aren’t a peed-in princess anymore; you are a horny peed-in princess now,” Freddie couldn’t control himself and laughed. Nevertheless, he rubbed her sensitive parts a bit more than necessary and she moaned slightly.

“All done,” he taped the clean diaper, “lunch is ready, princess.”

“Thanks, daddy,” Cindy jumped up when she was diapered, and she changed her clothes to the home wear, took the wet diaper into the bin and headed towards the kitchen. However, her mind was occupied by Freddie’s words.

As she did the dishes after lunch, Cindy headed towards the forest. She didn’t have to go to school in the afternoon and she needed to sort out her thoughts. She liked the diaper changes and rubbing her sensitive parts; however, Freddie really wasn’t the right person. He wasn’t her biological father, but he had his girlfriend already and Cindy didn’t want to destroy his relationship to Marianne. Ann was still a child and Cindy wasn’t a lesbian; she wanted a boyfriend. Unfortunately, it seemed difficult to find a boy interested in diaper changes in this world. It would be simpler behind the Border. Cindy sighed and realized she would have to be patient and hope for a miracle.

-----------------------------------

On a rainy day in October, Cindy was sitting in the classroom and listening to a boring lesson and almost about to doze off, when she felt pressure in her abdomen. It was quite new for her, and she instantly woke up. The lesson was uninteresting, but she focused on the pressure. It was growing slowly until she felt the stream of pee soaking her diaper. The pressure ceased instantly.

Cindy instantly realized what was going on. She could feel the urge. The next step in her potty training would be clenching the muscles and trying to hold her pee. In the next days she tried to clench the muscles; however, it was harder than the bowels control. When she wanted to poop, she had to push. The full bladder voided itself and the muscles were weak and untrained. On the other hand, she experienced a surprise. She was able to hold her pee a little, and the pressure in her bladder grew higher than before. The full bladder pressed against her sensitive parts, and she got aroused by it.

The effort to stay aroused as long as possible strengthened her muscles. Of course, she couldn’t enjoy the growing pressure always, but she did it often. One day, she was driving home, and she felt the urge to pee; she decided to clench her muscles and wait until she would arrive at home. To her surprise, she was able to hold her pee.

Standing in front of the toilet Cindy was confused. She was potty trained involuntarily; it was the side effect of her sexual experiments. What should she do? She realized she was fully mature, but, on the other hand, the diaper changes were pleasant. Cindy could enter the toilet, rip off the diaper and pee, or she could relax her muscles and ask for a change.

The peed-in princess relaxed her muscles and enjoyed the strong stream of pee soaking her diaper. Her arousal grew and she almost climaxed while standing in front of the toilet and peeing in her diaper.

When she calmed down and caught her breath, Cindy realized her new freedom. She could hold her pee if she wanted to and enjoy the pleasant feeling of the growing pressure. She still didn’t consider getting rid of the diapers. They were comfortable and she liked the soft package between her legs, let alone a wet one.

-------------------------------------

Cindy was changing Ann’s wet diaper in the family bathroom at the Fallbrook shopping center. They just finished shopping, and they were about to go to movies.

While Cindy was cleaning Ann’s crotch, the door opened, and a young boy entered the room; he was holding a cute little girl at hand. He lifted her onto the next changing table and pulled down her tights and revealed a soaked diaper.

“Miss, I have to admire you; you take care of the poor disabled girl,” he turned to Cindy.

“Mister, I’m not disabled,” Ann smiled at him; she was amused by his words.

“But … why are you in diapers then?”

“It’s a long story, mister,” Ann replied.

“Have a cup of coffee and we can talk about it,” Cindy added.

“Okay,” he finished the diaper change and the little girl jumped down from it.

“My name is Mike, and this is my niece Minnie,” the boy introduced himself and his niece when they sat down in a bistro, “I’m babysitting her.”

“Nice to meet you, Mike,” Cindy reacted,” my name is Cindy, and this is my sister Annie. I’ve just started my university studies and Annie is attending the junior year at the high school.”

“WHAT? How old are you, Annie,” Mike was shocked.

“I’m 12, Mike, but I started attending school at 4 and skipped two years.”

“Okay, okay,” Mike shook his head, “but, why are you wearing diapers?”

“I’m not potty trained yet. Children potty train after 18 in our world,” Ann explained, but Mike was shocked even more.

“Which world? Children usually potty train before turning 4.”

Meanwhile, Minnie was watching Ann and Cindy and she poked Ann.

“Annie, would you play with me, please?” the little girl made puppy eyes at Ann.

“Why not? We can play in the children’s corner over there,” Ann took Minnie at hand, “if your uncle allows you.”

“Don’t worry, Mike. Ann behaves like a mature woman; she is able to do shopping and take care of our father’s house and walk alone to the school and back.” Cindy smiled at Mike.

“Okay then. We can talk and Annie will play with Minnie,” Mike nodded, and Ann led Minnie to the children’s corner.

“I’m dying of curiosity,” Mike turned to Cindy when Ann and Minnie left, “Annie mentioned another world.”

“Yeah, Annie and I were born in another world behind the Border,” Cindy began her explanation. Mike kept listening her and he was getting more curious.

“Could I go there and see that strange world?” he asked Cindy when she finished her explanation.

“Yeah, but Minnie can’t go there. Children below 10 are placed into Children Centers; this is something like orphanages.”

“Oh, okay. I want to go there and see it.”

“Can I ask you a question?” Cindy changed the topic, “Don’t you mind changing Minnie’s diapers?”

“Not at all; she is a cute little girl, and she seems to like the diapers a lot. She has told me she wouldn’t need them, but she wanted to enjoy the comfort. Her mom wouldn’t like it at all, but she doesn’t know about it.”

“Wow, you are a kind of conspirators.”

“Yeah, diaper conspirators.”

All of sudden, Cindy blushed when she realized she was in the same condition.

“Hey, you are blushing, Cindy. Your blush is somehow cute,” Mike grinned. He was amused and curious, but he didn’t want to ask Cindy.

Meanwhile, Minnie asked Ann while playing in the children’s corner.

“Annie, do you really need diapers? I wear them and I like them, but I wouldn’t need diapers at all.”

“Yeah, Minnie. I need diapers I was born in another world, and I will potty train later. However, what does your mom say? Does she know about your condition?”

“Not at all; she would take my diapers away,” Minnie replied instantly, “However, Mike knows.”

“Okay, this is your secret.”

“Yeah, it is. Annie, does your sister wear diapers? I’d guess yes.”

Ann nodded only and the little girl laughed. “What if she doesn’t need them just like me?”

“No idea,” Ann didn’t know about Cindy’s actual condition; Cindy still kept it secret.

Ann and Minnie returned to the bistro and Mike with Minnie had to go home. Mike and Cindy exchanged their phone numbers and Cindy and Ann went to the movies. Mike promised to visit Cindy soon.

• Like 1

Part 22

After the first meeting with Mike, Cindy felt like in heaven. She fell in love at the first sight. Mike was a handsome man, and he shared the diaper secret with his little niece. However, Cindy was a bit afraid of revealing her own diaper secret; she wasn’t sure about his reaction.

They dated several times, and, on their third date, Mike also admitted he had fallen in love with her. They spent several romantic evenings in Fallbrook in movies and parks. Cindy managed to hide her diapers; she always carried a bigger handbag where she could put a spare diaper.

Besides the dates, they met in Fallbrook together with Minnie and Ann during their shopping. Ann liked Minnie and she didn’t mind playing with the little girl. Minnie was a smart girl despite her age, and she also didn’t talk about diapers anymore.

----------------------

“Cindy, love, some time ago, we talked about a visit of your world behind the Border,” Mike called Cindy about a week before Christmas.

“Yeah, would you like to go there? What about the next Saturday?”

“Okay, but … I should babysit Minnie. Her parents want to do a big shopping and buy Christmas presents for her.”

“No problem, Mike. Annie and Freddie can take care of her. I think they are friends with Annie already.”

“I think so. We will arrive on Saturday in the morning.”

“I’m looking forward, love.”

Mike and Minnie arrived at Freddie’s house on Saturday early in the morning. Freddie, Cindy and Ann just finished their breakfast, and the girls were doing dishes.

“Welcome to our house,” Freddie answered the door, “You are Mike, isn’t you? And this is the little Minnie. Nice to meet you.”

“Thanks, Mr. Stevens,” Mike smiled at Freddie.

“Come in and call me Freddie,” Freddie stepped aside.

“Okay, Freddie, nice to meet you, too. Where is Cindy and Annie?”

“Oh, they are in the kitchen. We’ve just finished breakfast. You will go behind eh Border today; Cindy has told me about it.”

“Yeah, I’m quite curious about that world. Cindy has told me that Minnie can’t go with us.”

“Right, she can’t go there. Don’t worry, we will take care of her.”

Meanwhile, Minnie sat down on the floor and removed her shoes. Mike leaned down to her and unzipped her overall and helped her take it off. The little girl didn’t hesitate any second and ran away.

“Annie,” she entered the kitchen and hugged Ann.

“Hi, Minnie,” Ann lifted the little girl and kissed her forehead. As she grabbed Minnie’s behind, she felt the soft mass in her diaper and the familiar smell spread in the kitchen.

“Minnie, you might need a diaper change.”

“Yeah. I pooped myself on the way here. I couldn’t hold it anymore.”

Minnie didn’t want to poop in her diaper; she used the potty. However, they were in a hurry that morning. She was dressed in the overall and sitting in the child seat when the urge hit her. She didn’t want to disturb him, and they also didn’t have any potty with them. The little girl pooped in her diaper and Mike didn’t notice it.

“Come along, I will change you,” Ann put Minnie down and took her at hand.

“Welcome, Mike,” she smiled at him widely, “we need a clean diaper. Unfortunately, my diapers are too big for Minnie.”

“Okay,” Mike passed her a big bag, “there is everything necessary inside, including spare clothes.”

“Wow,” Minnie stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted Ann’s bedroom with the dollhouse and changing table, “can I play with the dolls, Annie?”

“Of course, Minnie. I’ll change you and we can play together. I will be the little girl today,” Ann stroked Minnie’s hair.

Minnie jumped onto the changing table and spread her legs. Ann walked over to her, pulled down her tights and untaped the full diaper.

“Little messy princess,” she poked Minnie’s nose and started cleaning her. The little girl laughed. Although she didn’t like messy diapers, she ignored it out of excitement. Ann changed her quickly and pulled up her tights again; Minnie jumped down from the changing table.

“Wait, you need some pants and slippers,” Ann reached into the bag, pulled a pair of slippers and pants and dressed Minnie. At that moment, she felt her bowels growling and a mass of poop filled the back of her diaper.

“Hey, Annie, you’ve just pooped yourself”, Minnie laughed, and Ann shrugged only, “You need a diaper change, too. Mike!” Minnie called her uncle.

“What is going on, princess?” Mike entered Ann’s bedroom and stopped dead in his tracks, just like Minnie earlier.

“Ann changed my messy diaper and now she needs a diaper change. Can you repay her the favor?” Minnie was really a smart and nice girl.

“Can I do it? Don’t you mind it?” Mike was taken aback and gave Ann a questioning look.

“No problem, Mike. In our world, every adult can change diapers of every child that needs it; we can change our own diapers when we turn 17,” Ann replied instantly and crawled onto the changing table and spread her legs.

“Okay then,” Mike shrugged and headed towards the changing table.

“Mike, I’d like to wear cloth diapers today. I will be the little girl and play with Minnie. The cloth diapers and rubber pants are in the left drawer. I’ll need three folded diapers,” Ann grinned.

“Annie, why do want to be a little girl? You will graduate next year though.”

“Mike, I need it as a relaxation time. I haven’t had any proper childhood. I think Cindy will explain it to you.”

“Well then. You saved me a diaper change and I can repay the favor, just like Minnie said.”

“Yeah, she is more mature than an average child. I started attending school at her age,” Ann nodded while Mike was cleaning her crotch. If Minnie was born behind the Border, she would start her school education already. However, her life would be much worse.

Mike diapered Ann and put the tights on her again. Ann sat up and jumped off the changing table and led Minnie to the dollhouse.

Mike disposed of the dirty diapers and returned to the living room. Freddie and Cindy were waiting for him already.

“I had to change a dirty diaper,” his voice sounded apologetically.

“I know, Minnie had pooped in her diaper,” Cindy nodded.

“Not Minnie’s diaper. Ann had changed Minnie already, and I changed Ann and she wanted to have her little girl day with Minnie.”

“To be honest, I’m not surprised,” Freddie grinned, “Annie surprised me when she arrived at my house for the first time. She plainly asked for a diaper change. Children from behind the Border are apparently different.”

“Well, Cindy also was born behind the Border, right?” Mike looked at her and Cindy blushed. She couldn’t hide her condition anymore and got thrilled about his reaction. All of sudden, the atmosphere in the room thickened.

Mike was taken aback for the second time; it was a real shock for him. However, he realized he could have expected it from the very beginning.

Cindy loved him and he loved her. Was a diaper a serious obstacle indeed? He hesitated and he laughed then.

“Well, well. I have a diapered niece and I don’t mind changing her diapers and keeping her secret. Why couldn’t I have a diapered girlfriend then? Maybe she has got a secret, too.”

Everyone felt a big relief when Mike spread his arms and Cindy literally jumped into his hug and she hugged him back.

Freddie turned away and left the room; he returned to the kitchen to cook lunch.

“Minnie is my little diapered princess; how should I call you,” he kissed he passionately.

“A peed-in love,” she whispered in his ear and Mike laughed again.

“What the hell did I get into? Will my life be filled with diapers and diaper changes?” the thought made him laugh again.

• Like 1

Part 23

“Minnie, how do you manage to hide your condition? Your mom will try to potty train you. Children at your age are potty trained in this world,” Ann asked Minnie while playing with the dolls.

“It Is hard. Mommy took me to a doctor, but she was disappointed. The doctor said it would be an issue when I’d turn five. However, she keeps watching me and tries to guess when I’ll pee. I have to sit on the potty frequently.”

“Your mommy believes you will pee in the potty, and you do your best not to; it is funny,” Ann was amused by the little girl.

“Exactly,” Minnie laughed, “but it is not easy. When I poop, I can’t avoid peeing. Otherwise, I try to pee before mom takes off my diaper, or to hold my pee until she puts on a clean one.”

“What about Mike?”

“Mike told me I should come and ask for a clean diaper when it is soaked or when I have to poop.”

“Well, he is your ally,” Ann laughed.

“Annie, why do you like to play with me? You play like a little girl. You told Mike something, but I didn’t understand it,” Minnie got curious about Ann’s attitude. She rarely experienced an older child playing with her in that way. Girls at Ann’s age didn’t want to play at all.

“Minnie, I didn’t have my mom or Uncle Mike like you have. I grew up in a Children Centre and we had caretakers there. When I turned 10, I should look for a caretaker. I passed the Border out of curiosity, and I found my daddy Freddie. He adopted me and I love him. I‘d like to have my little girl time even if I am much older. My sister also likes the little girl time.”

Minnie stared at Ann wide-eyed; she couldn’t imagine a live without her parents. Ann noticed her shock and hugged her tightly; Minnie hugged her back.

“Okay, Minnie; you have your mommy and I have my daddy and mommy. Marianne will come soon,” Ann stroked Minnie’s hair. Minnie calmed down and they returned to playing.

“Annie, why are you wearing the cloth diapers? They are thick and uncomfortable. I almost don’t feel my diaper,” Minnie asked Ann about half an hour later, “look. I will pee and the diaper will be still comfortable,” she spread her legs and peed.

“I know, Minnie. I wear disposables except for school and the little girl time. I attend a school in my original world and there are no disposables there. While having my little girl time, I like the soft feeling and the thick package between my legs. I feel like a little toddler then,” Ann realized she had peed herself while playing with Minnie.

“Hi, princess,” Marianne’s voice sounded cheerful; she opened the door and carried two baby bottles, “juice for our princesses. My name is Marianne.”

“Hi, Marianne,” both girls replied unisono.

“What about your diapees, little girls?” Marianne put the baby bottles onto the table and leaned down to the girls.

“Annie, you are still okay; you can pee in your diaper once more. Minnie, the same for you,” she smiled and passed the baby bottles to the girls.

Minnie was surprised and wanted to protest. She didn’t need diaper checks and could drink from cups; however, Marianne’s smile and Ann’s behavior stopped her. The little girl time was somehow pleasant.

Marianne’s attitude was quite different from Mike’s and her mommy’s. Mike didn’t ask her or check her; he relied on her announcements. Her mommy would remove the diaper and send her to the potty. Marianne was a surprise; she didn’t wait for her announcement and didn’t comment the wet diaper. Minnie felt a big relief and smiled back at Marianne.

“Enjoy the little girl time with our peed-in princess,” Marianne passed one of the baby bottles to Minnie and the second one to Ann.

“Thanks, Marianne,” Minnie stood up and hugged Marianne.

“You are welcome, sweetheart,” Marianne stroked her hair, “I’ll come later when the lunch is ready.”

------------------------------------------

“Time to go, love,” Cindy turned to Mike, “anyway, I must change my clothes when I go behind the Border and I also need cloth diapers there.”

“Okay, love, I’ll wait for you,” Mike kissed her, but she shook her head.

“You won’t wait outside; you will help your peed-in love,” Cindy’s bladder was full, and she relaxed the muscles and peed in her diaper while speaking to Mike. She headed towards her bedroom, got three large diapers and a pair of rubber pants, pulled down her pants and took off her T-shirt.

Mike followed Cindy and stopped in the doorframe, watching her undress and lie don on the bed, “Okay then. I’ll take care of you just like I do it for my little Minnie,” he shrugged, walked over to Cindy and untaped the wet diaper. It was warm, heavy and he could feel love juices besides of the urine reek. However, he didn’t say anything, took a baby wipe and started cleaning Cindy’s crotch. Cindy closed her eyes and moaned quietly.

“Hey, you seem to like the diaper change a lot,” Mike grinned, leaned down and kissed Cindy and continued cleaning her front; he rubbed her sex a bit more than necessary and Cindy reacted just like he had expected.

The cloth diapers were a bit of challenge for Mike, but Cindy helped him and told him what to do. As he finished, Cindy stood up and grabbed her thick tights, a warm skirt and shirt.

“Love, are all girls behind the Border dressed like you are?” he was taken aback.

“Yeah, Mike. There are strict rules in my former world and I’m glad I live here,” Cindy finished dressing and stepped forward, “let’s go.”

Mike put on his winter jacket, his winter shoes; Cindy put on a coat and knee-length boots, and they left the house. Cindy led Mike toward the forest and the portal. The forest path was trodden; Ann went to school every day.

“Cindy, love, you have kept your diapers secret until now,” Mike started the conversation, “were you afraid of my reaction?”

“Of course, love. Who in this world would like to have a diapered girlfriend?”

“One of them is walking with you,” Mike laughed and kissed Cindy, “I have to admit I was taken aback but I should have put two and two together earlier. Ann and you have told me about your world and potty training. As far as I know, you are 19 and the potty training starts after 18. So, you needn’t be potty trained yet. By the way, how long does the potty training take in your world?”

“I’d say a month or two,” Cindy replied, but she did a mistake. If she wasn’t potty trained, she hardly could know how long it would take.

“I think it’s the same in our world. By the way, Minnie has admitted to me she is potty trained, but she likes her diapers … wait … how do you know about the time?”

Cindy blushed and Mike laughed, “Don’t tell me you are like Minnie. Of course, you are and you like the diaper changes even more. I’ve smelled your love juices today.”

Cindy blushed even more, and Mike stopped and hugged her.

“Diapers can be useful, love. Imagine that you had to pee just now. It would be hard to undress in this cold weather,” he grinned.

“Right, love. What if I had to pee indeed?” Cindy’s bladder was full after walking in the snow, “I will pee just now,” she grinned and relaxed her muscles.

They proceeded their journey and got to the clearing with the portal.

“Mike, look at the fog over there. This is the portal,” Cindy pointed to the fog when a doe emerged from there.

“Wow, this is a definite mystery,” Mike stared at the doe just like Freddie did it earlier.

“Let’s go,” Cindy stepped forward and Mike followed her.

• Like 1

Part 24

“Lunch time,” Marianne opened the door and peeked into Ann’s bedroom. Ann and Minnie were sitting on the floor and playing with dolls, “let’s check your diapees first.”

Ann’s diaper was soaked, and she ignored it; she was having her little girl time. Minnie’s bladder was full and her diaper slightly wet.

“Guest first; Minnie, jump onto the changing table,” Marianne smiled at the little girl.

“Change Annie first,” Minnie shook her head. She wanted to pee in her diaper while Ann would be changed.

“Okay if you want to,” Marianne shrugged, and Ann ran over to the changing table and jumped onto it. She spread her legs and waited for Marianne.

“Well, your diapee is soaked,” Marianne pulled down her tights, unbuttoned the rubber pants and revealed the soaked garment. She cleaned Ann’s crotch, put two clean diapers on her and buttoned the rubber pants again.

Minnie relaxed her muscles and filled her diaper while sitting and watching Marianne. As she finished changing Ann, Minnie stood up and walked over to the changing table.

“Hey, Minnie, your diapee is warm; you peed in it moments ago,” Marianne grinned when she pulled won Minnie’s tights and checked the diaper, “you sent Annie first because you needed time to pee yourself.”

Minnie blushed a little and nodded, “Don’t tell my mom, please.”

“Of course not, sweetheart. Why should I reveal your secrets?” Marianne already knew about the secret; Freddie had explained it to her. She leaned down and kissed Minnie’s forehead, cleaned Minnie’s crotch and diapered her again.

“Wash your hands and we will meet in the kitchen,” Marianne took the dirty diapers and headed towards the bathroom. Ann and Minnie followed her. Five minutes later they were sitting at the kitchen table.

“Open your mouths, little girls,” Freddie and Marianne were holding spoons.

Minnie was taken aback again; she was quite able to eat on her own; however, she realized the little girl time and obeyed. Marianne fed her while Freddie fed Ann, bite by bite. Minnie really relaxed and enjoyed the care.

“Marianne, would Mike feed me, too?” she asked Marianne.

“Of course, sweetheart. Ask him. If he shares your diaper secret, he will share an extra one,” Marianne laughed shortly; she was amused by Minnie’s wish. The little girl liked the care indeed.

“Thanks, Marianne,” Minnie jumped down from the chair when Marianne finished feeding her, and she headed back towards the bedroom. Ann followed her shortly after. They sat down and continued playing.

----------------------------------------------

“Wow,” Mike stared at the city park when they had passed the portal, “It is a big surprise indeed.”

“Yeah, Mike. Let me show you Brisson. I was born here, and I graduated here; however, I wouldn’t like to live here anymore. This world is emotionless and strict,” she stepped forward and Mike followed her.

“Cindy, can I ask you about Ann and her little girl time. She told me something about missing childhood,” Mike turned to Cindy while they were walking through the park.

“Yeah, love; it is true,” Cindy sighed heavily, “children are raised in the Children Centers, and they don’t know their biological parents. I remember it and my memories are not good. When I turned 10, I found a caretaker and stayed with her until 16 when Freddie became my caretaker instead of the former one.”

“Oh, it sounds like taking care of cattle instead of children,” Mike listened to her explanation, “I wouldn’t like to live in this world.”

“Many people live here, and they even don’t have any idea of another world,” Cindy shrugged, “they are happy because they consider it normal.”

“Yeah, love; you’re right. However, you have found Freddie,” Mike put his arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

“I have to thank my sister Annie. She was the first one that passed the border and found daddy. My caretaker is teaching her math and they met by chance in the changing station. Speaking of it, I need a diaper change,” Cindy grinned.

“Of course, love. Where should I change you?” Mike didn’t doubt he would change his love.

“Let’s go to the bistro over there. We can change my diaper there and have a cup of coffee then,” Cindy pointed at a bistro across the street.

They entered the bistro and Cindy led Mike to the changing station. Mike stopped dead in his track when he spotted the changing tables.

“Wow, it is really well equipped, love.”

“Yeah, love, it is comfortable,” Cindy smiled and headed to the next changing table. She lay down and waited, “remove my boots and pull down my tights, love.”

Mike obeyed her and she lifted her legs into the stirrups.

“Push the front panel inside,” she instructed him; a small sink and shower head appeared, “you can clean me thoroughly.”

Mike unbuttoned the rubber pats and removed the wet diapers. He took a baby wipe and started cleaning her. Cindy closed her eyes and moaned.

“We are alone here, love. Don’t stop please. By the way, you can strap my ankles to the stirrups,” she whispered, and Mike was amused by her wish. He strapped her ankles and continued rubbing her crotch. Cindy grabbed the table and her moaning got louder. Her crotch was soaked by love juices. Mike continued until Cindy’s body convulsed in an orgasmic cramp.

“Fortunately, nobody has come,” he grinned, wiped away the love juices, powdered her and put three large diapers on her and buttoned the rubber pants.

“All done,” he unstrapped her ankles and put the tights and boots on her.

“Thanks, love; it’s been great,” Cindy jumped off the table and hugged and kissed Mike, “let’s have the coffee now.”

They left the changing room and sat down at a table; Mike ordered the coffees and looked around. The bistro looked like any other one; there was no difference there.

“This world looks like our world at the first sight. If I wasn’t in the changing station, I wouldn’t notice any difference,” he turned to Cindy.

“Yeah, at the first sight you won’t notice anything, but look at the street. You won’t see any children younger than ten, and you won’t see any couple with their children. Every caretaker is single.”

“Well, but … where is love and sexual intercourse? The children are not produced in laboratories!”

“Of course, men and women have sex in private and it is something like to what you call free sex. There are no permanent relationships; at least not in public.”

“Oh, this is a strange world indeed. I couldn’t imagine it at all. Cindy, I’d like to stay with you forever,” Mike kissed Cindy and she returned the kiss.

“Love, I’ll show you the school and the Children Center now. Would you like to see something else?” Cindy asked Mike when they finished the coffee.

“I think I wouldn’t like to see anything more. To be honest, I want to leave as soon as possible. Anyway, show me the school and the Children Centre,” Mike smiled at her and stood up. Cindy led him to the school first. Of course, nobody was there on Saturday. Nevertheless, the school looked like any other school.

On the other hand, the Children Center made a big impression on Mike; a cold chill ran down his spine when he spotted the old and ramshackle building.

“Let’s go home,” he took Cindy at hand and led her away and towards the portal, “I was curious about your original world, but I’ve seen it and I wouldn’t like to see it again.”

• Like 2

Part 25

“Love, I have to pee,” Cindy announced when they entered the city park and headed towards the portal. The coffee had passed her body and the pressure in her bladder grew.

“Well, you have the diaper on. Can the change wait until home?” Mike grinned; he accepted the game.

“Of course, it does,” Cindy grinned as well. An idea hit her. She remembered her bladder muscles training and the pleasant feelings. Now she would clench the muscles while walking with Mike. The image made her slightly aroused.

“Okay then, let’s go,” Mike kissed her and took her at hand and headed towards the portal. He felt a relief when they passed it and found themselves on the clearing.

While Cindy was walking, the pressure in her bladder grew at every step. She clenched the muscles and felt a growing arousal; she suddenly couldn’t control herself and moaned. Mike noticed it and he was amused.

“Hey, love; you have to pee badly, haven’t you?”

Cindy blushed, nodded and moaned again, “It is great, love. I can’t hold it anymore. Hold me tight and press your hand to my crotch, please,” she moaned louder.

“Okay, if you want it indeed,” Mike hugged her waist with his left arm and reached down; he lifted her coat and skirt and pressed his hand against the diaper.

“O – o – o; I will pee myself,” Cindy moaned, and Mike felt her diaper getting warm and wet. Cindy’s body convulsed in a massive orgasmic cramp, and he had to hold her to prevent her from collapsing to the ground. He instantly got aroused and his penis was hard and erect under his pants and jacket.

“Wow, love, it’s been a big surprise,” he shook his head, “Love, I’m aroused as well. I deserve something better than changing your diapers and holding you in the cold forest.”

“Of course, love. Wait until we are at home,” Cindy answered when she caught her breath.

“Welcome home. The lunch is ready,” Freddie emerged from the kitchen when they closed the entrance door behind them.

“Excuse us, daddy,” Cindy tried to conceal her arousal, “we will come a bit later.”

“Is Minnie okay?” despite his arousal, Mike still was the responsible babysitter.

“She is okay, they are having little girl time with Annie,” Freddie smiled, “are you about to have your big girl time, Cindy?” He almost laughed.

Cindy blushed and nodded, they headed towards the bedroom and closed and locked the bedroom door. Cindy threw away her skirt, shirt, bra, and tights and lay down on the bed, wearing her diaper only. Mike also undressed himself and unbuttoned the rubber pants. Cindy’s crotch was wet from urine and her love juices He didn’t linger by cleaning her and lay down on her; his penis entered her body, and she wrapped her legs around him.

Half an hour later they emerged from the bedroom and Mike carried the wet diaper to the bathroom. Freddie grinned only when they returned from the bathroom:

“Hey, you need a hearty lunch after your journey and the big girl time.”

Cindy and Mike blushed, and Freddie laughed “Don’t worry, children. You are adults though.” Meanwhile Marianne put two plates with delicate lunch onto the table.

When they finished their lunch, Minnie appeared in the doorframe, and she ran towards Mike.

“Mike, Mike, come and look, please. We are playing with Annie,” she crawled onto his lap and hugged him.

“Okay, princess,” Mike stood up and held Minnie in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. Ann was sitting on the floor and playing with dolls.

“Hi, Annie. You seem to enjoy your little girl time. I’m bringing your playmate,” Mike put Minnie on the floor slowly and sat down on the couch to watch the little girls.

“Aren’t they cute?” Cindy walked over to the couch, sat down next to him, and snuggled to him, “can you imagine me playing with them?”

“Don’t tell you have had the little girl time?” Mike looked at her and kissed her forehead just like he did it to Minnie before.

“Yeah, I’ve had,” Cindy nodded and kissed his cheek, “It was great. Could I have my little girl time with you?”

“Wow, that sounds good. However, you should have the big girl time afterwards,” he grinned.

“Of course, love,” she laughed and kissed him passionately.

Meanwhile Marianne appeared and carried two baby bottles. Ann took the bottle and held it at her lips. Minnie took the bottle and ran over to Mike. She passed the bottle to him and crawled onto his lap and leaned to him and opened her mouth.

“Hey ...” Mike almost protested but he guessed what was going on, “does my little princess want her ba-ba?” He stroked Minnie’s hair and put the nipple into her mouth.

Minnie closed her eyes and sucked on the nipple. She relaxed in Mike’s arms and peed in her diaper involuntarily; it was a bit surprising for her, but she didn’t mind it; after all she was having a little girl time. The diaper was soaked already; she had peed herself before.

Mike was amused by Minnie’s behavior. She apparently enjoyed her condition. He was taken aback by her request first, but she was incredibly cute.

“I fed her lunch,” Marianne added, “and she asked me if you would feed her.”

“Pwease, Mike,” Minnie stopped drinking and pretended baby talk.

“Okay, princess; you are my little girl though,” Mike kissed Minnie’s forehead and put the nipple back into her mouth.

Marianne leaned down and pressed her hand against Ann’s crotch; the diapers were soaked.

“Let’s change our peed-in princess,” she smiled, and Ann stood up and lay down on the changing table. Marianne pulled down Ann’s tights, removed the soaked garment and put clean diapers on her. Ann enjoyed the change and kept smiling at Marianne.

“Well, let’s check the diapee of my little princess,” Mike reached to Minnie’s crotch when he put away the bottle, “she needs a clean one,” he stood up and carried her to the changing table. Minnie relaxed, closed her eyes and spread her legs.

Mike pulled down her tights, untaped the soggy diaper, cleaned Minnie’s crotch, powdered her, and put a clean diaper on her. The changing table was really comfortable.

“Thanks, Mike,” Minnie jumped down and returned to Ann and the dollhouse. Mike sat down again, and Cindy snuggled to him. Suddenly Mike found out that Cindy dozed off; she was tired after the challenging morning. Mike reached for a blanket, covered Cindy, and watched the little girls. He almost dozed off, too.

Cindy woke up about two hours later; it was getting late already. She realized she was sitting on the couch and snuggling to Mike and … her diaper was wet; she had peed herself while sleeping. She was able to control her bladder at daytime, but she still didn’t have the control at night. Nevertheless, she didn’t mind it at all; after all, she still was wearing diapers.

“Love, your peed-in princess needs a clean diaper,” she grinned and kissed Mike.

“Okay, love,” he removed the blanket and stood up and headed towards Cindy’s room. Cindy followed him, lay down and spread her legs just like Minnie. She even closed her eyes.

“Well, it’s a diaper change only this time, love,” Mike teased Cindy and changed her diaper quickly, “I will have to go home and pass Minnie to her parents again.”

“Okay, love,” Cindy sighed, “but you will come again soon.”

“Of course, love. I guess Minnie can’t wait to see Ann again.”

Cindy and Minnie were sad when Mike and Minnie had to leave. Mike hugged Cindy and Minnie hugged Ann. They were looking forward to the next visit.

• Like 2

Part 26

Christmas has passed and both Cindy and Ann had vacations. They could relax and enjoy their little girl time. Their Christmas gifts were a big surprise Both girls got onesies and big plushies. Marianne also came to Freddie, and they had great time together.

Two days after Christmas, Cindy asked Mike if he could come and stay overnight.

“Mike, love, could you come to visit us and stay overnight? It would be great.”

“Of course, love; however, I wouldn’t like to go behind the Border again.”

“No worries, love. We can stay at home or go to Fallbrook to movies and for a romantic evening.”

“Sounds good. I will come tomorrow.”

“I’m looking forward, love,” Cindy hanged up the phone.

About an hour later the phone rang again.

“Hi, love, I’ve got a surprise for you,” Mike’s voice sounded cheerful.

“Let me guess, love. Is it Minnie?”

“Exactly. How could you know?”

“Hey, it’s been quite easy. She couldn’t wait to see Ann. However, I’m a bit surprised about her parents. Do they trust you that much?”

“I think that she’s convinced them. I’ve babysat her overnight several times.”

“I think Ann will be enthusiastic when I tell her.”

“I’m quite sure about it.”

“See you, love,” Cindy hanged up the phone and grinned. She would surprise Mike as well.

--------------------------------------

Cindy opened her eyes and stretched her limbs and sucked on her pacifier. She felt the thick package between her legs. Six large diapers were soaked, and they kept her legs apart. The big plushie bear was sitting next to her.

“Morning, Mr. Bear,” she pulled the pacifier out of her mouth and sat up. A look at the mirror revealed a cute big baby in the yellow onesie with floral pattern. The diaper pack between her legs was clearly visible. Cindy stood up and waddled towards the living room.

“Hi, sis, morning” Ann emerged from her bedroom; she was wearing a pink onesie with a bunny on her chest and a thick package was visible as well, “I can’t wait until Minnie arrives. We will have our little girl time with her.”

“And with me,” Cindy smiled and hugged Ann.

“Hey, you two peed-in princesses, time to a diaper change,” Freddie patted their heads, “which one is first?”

“Not necessary,” Marianne appeared behind Freddie, “which one wants to be changed by me?”

“Me,” Cindy replied and let Marianne to lead her back to her bedroom. She would prefer Mike, but he hadn’t arrived yet.

Meanwhile Ann ran back to her bedroom and lay down on the changing table. Freddie smiled only and followed her. He unbuttoned the onesie and the rubber pants and revealed a soaked diaper package.

“Well, you will have your little girl time today, princess,” he put two cloth diapers on her and dressed her into a childish T-shirt and a pair of thick tights.

Marianne unbuttoned Cindy’s onesie and rubber pants. The diapers were soaked. As she cleaned Cindy’s crotch, the big little girl moaned slightly.

“Hey, wait, Mike will arrive soon,” Marianne grinned and put three large diapers on Cindy and dressed her into a nice short dress and a pair of thick tights. When Cindy stood up, the diaper package peeked from beneath the dress.

“Breakfast time,” Freddie called, and Cindy with Marianne headed towards the kitchen. Ann was sitting at the table already, holding a baby bottle, and Freddie was feeding her. Cindy sat down, grabbed another baby bottle, and sucked on the nipple before Marianne started feeding her.

Cindy and Ann enjoyed the breakfast and the care of Freddie and Marianne; it was a big relief after school. The kept opening their mouths obediently just like actual toddlers would do.

“Thanks, mommy,” Cindy smiled at Marianne and called her mommy instinctively. Marianne really played the role of their mother and she also enjoyed that role.

“You are welcome, sweetheart,” Marianne stroked Cindy’s hair and kissed her forehead. Her heart jumped; Cindy called her mommy for the first time.

“Thanks, daddy,” Ann drank up the milk, stood up and headed back to her bedroom to play with dolls. However, she was impatient and couldn’t wait for Minnie. She sat down onto her diapered bottom and relaxed.

Cindy also headed towards Ann’s bedroom. Meanwhile she felt the urge to pee and poop. She grinned, relaxed her bladder muscles, and pushed. Her diaper expanded when she filled it with her urine and poop.

At that moment, the doorbell rang, and Cindy walked over to answer the door.

“Welcome, love,” she stepped back and waited for Mike to enter.

Mike started wide-eyed at his Cindy. She looked like an overgrown toddler, but she was incredibly cute. On the other hand, Minnie didn’t hesitate and ran over to Cindy.

“Wow, you are a little girl, Cindy,” she hugged Cindy and felt the poop, ”a stinky little girl. I’m stinky as well.” Minnie peed and pooped herself during the drive; this time she did it on purpose.

Cindy leaned down and stroked Minnie’s hair and kissed her forehead.

“Wow, it’s a real warm welcome, girls,” Mike laughed when he recovered from the initial shock. He walked over and hugged Cindy and Minnie.

“Welcome, Minnie, Mike” Ann emerged from the bedroom and joined the hug.

“Okay, let’s take off our clothes first,” Mike broke the hug and removed Minnie’s shoes and overall, “now to the diapers. Who is first? Big little girl or little little girl?”

“Minnie, come with me,” Marianne emerged from the kitchen, “Mike can take care of his big little girl,” she took Minnie at hand and led her to Ann’s bedroom. Minnie crawled on the changing table and spread her legs.

“Minnie, would you like to try out cloth diapers?” Marianne asked Minnie while pulling down her tights, “you can enjoy the little girl time along with Annie and Cindy.”

“Okay,” Minnie hesitated for a second, but she nodded then. She was a bit curious.

Marianne smiled at Minnie, cleaned her crotch, and put a cloth diaper on her. She had purchased two pairs of small rubber pants in advance.

Minnie was taken aback; she never wore cloth diapers. The diaper was thick and kept her legs apart, but it was soft and pleasant. Minnie jumped down from the changing table and sat down on the floor in front of the dollhouse. Ann returned from the hall and joined her.

“Hey, Minnie; you are wearing a cloth diaper. It’s nice; we are diaper mates now.”

Meanwhile Mike led Cindy to her bedroom. She put a changing mat onto the bed and lay down onto it and spread her legs.

“Hey, love, I’m surprised by the diapers and clothing. Are you having the little girl time along with Annie?” he pulled down her tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants.

“Yeah, love; it’s great though,” she grinned.

“Okay, but will you have a big girl time with me then?”

“Of course, love; I promise,” she smiled at him widely, “however, clean me thoroughly now, please.”

“No problem, love,” he used the diaper front to clean most of her poop and took large baby wipes to clean her thoroughly, “you pooped yourself on purpose, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, love,” she blushed and nodded.

Mike cleaned her thoroughly and put four diapers on her; suddenly she grabbed the pacifier clipped to her T-shirt and put it into her mouth. Mike stared at her wide-eyed, but she looked cute.

“My baby love,” he pulled her close and kissed her forehead, “we will have a great time together; little girl time or big girl time.”

Cindy snuggled to him and relaxed in his arms. Mike closed the door, sat down on the couch, and put Cindy onto his lap. The great time began.

Part 27

“Ann, can you tell me why you are wearing cloth diapers?” Minnie asked Ann while sitting and playing with dolls.

“Minnie, I have been wearing cloth diapers since my birth. In our world there are no disposables and daddy purchased the first disposables when I turned 10 and moved to him. However, I still wear cloth diaper when I go to school.”

“You are at home now, Ann. Why are you wearing them?” Minnie insisted. She was taken aback by Ann’s decision. She agreed to the cloth diapers out of curiosity. Now she felt the difference. The disposable diaper was quite small, and she almost didn’t feel it between her legs. On the other hand, the cloth diaper was thick and made her waddle.

“I want to be a little girl, Minnie. The thick diaper is soft and pleasant. Moreover, I need more diaper changes and I like the changes. Wouldn’t you like to be a little girl? You don’t want to get rid of your diapers.”

Minnie listened to Ann; she really wanted to stay in diapers and Mike was her ally. On the other hand, she liked the diaper comfort. As long as she didn’t have to poop, she didn’t need too many diaper changes. The disposables were able to absorb a lot of urine and she didn’t feel wet at all.

“Do you need more diaper changes? It is uncomfortable though.”

“Minnie, I like the little girl time and diaper changes belong to it. They are really pleasant,” Ann smiled at Minnie, “you will see if you keep them for today and tomorrow.”

“Your juice, princesses,” Marianne carried two baby bottles, put them onto the table and leaned down to check the girls’ diapers.

“Annie, you are soaked,” she announced, “up to the changing table.”

Ann stood up and headed towards the changing table. She lay down and spread her legs and closed her eyes. Marianne cleaned her and put two diapers on her. Minnie kept sitting and watching Ann. She really noticed Ann’s closed eyes and smile.

Minnie considered her diapers a comfortable way not to care about her urges, at least the bladder urges. She occasionally pooped in her diaper, but it wasn’t that pleasant. She never thought of diaper changes as a pleasant experience.

“Let’s check your diapee,” Marianne interrupted Minnie’s thoughts, “dry and clean. Here you are your juice.”

“Thanks, Marianne. Can I sit on your lap, please?” Minnie mad puppy eyes at Marianne.

“Okay, princess,” Marianne sat down and lifted Minnie onto her lap. The little girl passed the baby bottle back to Marianne and opened her mouth.

“Well, le have a baby girl here,” Marianne smiled and put the nipple into Minnie’s mouth. Minnie started sucking on the nipple instantly and closed her eyes. She also felt a growing urge to pee and clenched the muscles. The pressure was growing slowly, and her legs were kept apart by the diaper package.

When the urge got uncomfortable, Minnie relaxed her muscles; the urine soaked the cloth between her legs, and she suddenly felt wet. It was a big surprise and Minnie tied to clench the muscles instinctively to stop the flow. Unfortunately, the muscles were weak and untrained, and her bladder voided itself. The diaper was soaked.

“Our little princess peed herself; let’s change her now,” Marianne noticed what happened. She put the bottle away and carried Minnie to the changing table. “Hey, you are too heavy,” she put the little girl on the changing table and pulled down her tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants.

Minnie recalled Ann’s words about more frequent changes. Her bladder was big and one single wetting was enough to soak the single diaper. It wouldn’t be that comfortable.

Marianne started cleaning her crotch and the little girl closed her eyes just like Ann did before. Marianne was quite tender, and Minnie really found the change pleasant. On the other hand, she wouldn’t like to need a diaper change while playing outside.

“Ann, I needed a diaper change after I had peed in it only once,” Minnie turned to Ann when Marianne finished the change, and she sat down to the dollhouse.

“Right, I wear larger diapers and I need two of them at least,” Ann shrugged. She was used to the thick package, “In the night I need three diapers and one extra change, but I usual wear disposables at night. You should ask Marianne for two diapers if you want to have less changes.”

“Okay,” Minnie shrugged; she was a bit confused; should she continue using the cloth diapers or return to the disposables?

-----------------------------

“What will we do?” Mike asked Cindy; she was still sitting on his lap and sucking on the pacifier, “What if we went for a short walk through the snowy forest?”

“A good idea, love, could you put an overall on your baby love?” Cindy grinned and kissed him passionately, “look into my cabinet.”

“Okay, love,” Mike opened the cabinet and took a red overall; it looked like a toddler overall rather than an adult one. The waist part was bigger.

“Let’s take off the skirt,” he pulled the skirt down, “and … let me check your diapee,” he pressed her hand against her diapered crotch, “dry and clean,” Cindy moaned.

Mike put the overall on her and pulled up the zip on its front, “Now the shoes and winter jacket,” he dressed Cindy like he would do it with a toddler. He clipped the pacifier to the wither jacket, dressed himself and led Cindy out of the house. She was cute with the thick diaper pack visible under the overall and sucking on the pacifier. She had to waddle; the diapers kept her legs wide apart.

Mike led her to the forest; however, he avoided the clearing with the portal; he even didn’t want to get closer to it.

The forest paths were not trodden, so Mike and Cindy had to wade through deep snow. Nevertheless, they had fun. Cindy had to waddle, and she stumbled and fell down several times; her overall was covered by snow.

“Hey, love,” Cindy pulled the pacifier out of her mouth. ”Your baby has to pee. Imagine that you had to unzip her overall and undress her. Fortunately, it is not necessary,” Cindy grinned, “put your hand on her crotch and feel her peeing.”

Mike pressed his hands against her diapered crotch and felt it getting soft. He couldn’t feel the warmness through the overall. Cindy pressed her crotch against his hand and moaned loudly.

“Hey, this is not my baby love,” Mike kissed her passionately, “she is the big little girl, and she is horny. Let’s go home. It’s almost lunch time.”

“Okay,” Cindy returned the kiss and put the pacifier back into her mouth. Her diaper was soaked both with urine and with love juices.

Mike led her back home. Lunch was ready. Mike undressed Cindy and changed her diaper; however, it was a quick diaper change only. Cindy enjoyed it anyway and she moaned while Mike was cleaning her. After the change he put the skirt on her and led her to the table.

Part 28

The lunch took more time than usually; Cindy, Ann and Minnie enjoyed their little girl time, opened their mouths and Mike, Freddie and Marianne fed them lunch. After lunch, three little girls left and headed toward Ann’s bedroom to play with dolls.

“Mike, how do you cope with Cindy’s behavior?” Marianne was quite curious. After all, Mike was a young boy, and he should prefer more adult girls.

“To be honest, I was shocked first, but Cindy is almost like Minnie in an adult body. My first surprise was her diapers, but now I experienced more childish behavior. Nevertheless, she is incredibly cute while in her little girl mode.”

“Yeah, but she was different a few days ago,” Freddie grinned.

“She is a teenage girl though and we have had some adult kind of pleasure,” Mike shrugged, “she is quite able to include diapers in her sex life.”

“Well, will she ever get rid of them?” Freddie expressed his worries.

“No idea, Freddie. Anyway, a diapered girlfriend is rare,” Mike laughed, “it’s interesting that every diaper change can arouse her.”

“I know,” Freddie nodded, ”some time ago, I explained to her she would need somebody else than me when she moaned during a diaper change.”

“Well, she’s found somebody,” Marianne interjected and laughed.

“Maybe Minnie and my relationship to the little girl helped me cope with Cindy’s condition … and her likes,” Mike realized the similarity between Cindy and Minnie.

“What plans do you have for today and tomorrow, Mike?” Marianne asked him while doing the dishes.

“I’d like to take Cindy to movies and a romantic dinner; I think Minnie will enjoy her time with Ann.”

“I’m quite sure, the girls love each other already,” Marianne smiled.

“Let them play for awhile and let’s have some coffee after lunch,” Freddie headed towards the coffee machine.

“A good idea,” Marianne and Mike nodded.

---------------------------------

Cindy, Ann and Minnie were sitting in Ann’s room and playing with the dolls. They looked happy.

“Annie, we could go and play outside,” Minnie asked Ann, “wouldn’t you like to build a snowman or have a snowball fight?”

“A good idea. Cindy, will you join us?” Ann replied and turned to Cindy.

“I think Mike takes me to a big girl afternoon today,” Cindy smiled, “go and play.”

“Okay, I will pee and ask for a clean diaper,” Minnie announced but she stopped, “Annie, you stink. Don’t you want a change?”

“Don’t break the fun, Minnie. Your diaper will hold it as well as mine,” Ann shrugged only; she ignored her own messy diaper.

“Right,” Minnie relaxed her muscles and peed in the diaper. It got wet and warm. The feeling was unusual but not unpleasant. Minnie even found out that the wet diaper didn’t keep her legs as apart as the clean one.

“Hey, time to go outside,” Freddie and Mike entered the room, “let’s check your diapers first. According to the smell, we have a stinky girl here,” Freddie grinned and walked over to the girls.

“Well, messy princess, hop on the changing table,” he checked Ann’s diaper first.

“Okay, daddy,” she jumped up and lay down on the changing table and spread her legs.

Minnie kept playing with Cindy while Freddie changed Ann. After that she didn’t wait and jumped onto the changing table.

“Minnie, you will need two diapers; hopefully they fit into your overall,” Freddie unbuttoned the rubber pants and started cleaning Minnie’s crotch. He folded two diapers, put them onto Minnie’s crotch and pulled up her tights again.

Minnie jumped down from the changing table and headed towards the hall to bring her overall. She had to waddle when her legs were kept even more apart. This time, she didn’t mind it. The overall was big enough even if it was tight. Freddie put shoes on her, Ann dressed herself into warm pants and wither jacket and they ran out of the house to the snow-covered yard.

-------------------------------

“Cindy, love, let’s get prepared,” Mike took Cindy at hand.

“Yeah, love. I’ll put on the big girl outfit today,” Cindy smiled, “I’ll show you my new dress,” she led Mike to her bedroom and opened her cabinet, “Look.”

“Wow, it’s beautiful, love. I can’t wait to see you wearing it,” Mike looked at the dress. It was a decent dress, not too short, but it was beautiful.

“Lie down, love, I will change your diapee,” he smiled.

“Love, I will be the big girl today. I can wear my new panties,” Cindy protested.

“It isn’t the best idea, love. Are you sure you can control your bladder? Wear a pullup at least to be safe.” Mike wasn’t sure about Cindy. She had peed herself several times. An accident would destroy their evening.

“Okay, love,” she smiled back and kissed Mike and lay down on the couch.

“Don’t worry, I’ll remind you of your urge inconspicuously,” Mike whispered to her, “go in your diaper now if you have to.”

“Ay, ay, captain,” Cindy relaxed her muscles and peed in the diaper. Mike removed her skirt and thick tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants to reveal a soaked diaper. He cleaned her crotch and carried away the wet garments.

As he came back, Cindy put on a pullup and nylons and was about to put on her dress. He opened his suitcase and redressed into an elegant shirt, pants, and jacket.

“Let’s go, love,” Cindy left the room and he turned to the cabinet and took a spare pullup with him. They got into his car and drove off towards Fallbrook.

While driving, Cindy felt the urge to pee, but she was sure she could hold it until Fallbrook. As Mike parked his car and the got off, she headed towards the ladies’ room instantly. Five minutes later she emerged and smiled. Mike led her to the movies and purchased the tickets and two bottles of cola.

The movie was sweet and romantic, and Mike kept cuddling Cindy. Cindy forgot about her surroundings, focused on the main heroine, and enjoyed Mike’s closeness; she also sipped the cola occasionally.

“It’s been great, love,” she turned to Mike while they were walking out of the movies, “let’s go to the restaurant now.”

“Okay, love, but …” Mike leaned to her, “do you have to go pee?” he whispered.

Cindy stopped; she realized she didn’t feel any urge; however, the pullup between her legs was heavy and warm. She had peed herself during the movie and she even didn’t notice it.

Mike watched her and he got the message. “Did you …” he whispered again, and Cindy nodded quietly.

“Should we go home?” she was worried about her accident, and she had to control herself not to cry.

“Not necessary, love. Your prince did think of a backup,” Mike shook his head and passed his bag to her.

Cindy stared at him wide-eyed. She took the bag and hurried up to the ladies’ room. In the cubicle, she changed the wet pullup and returned to Mike, smiling again. They headed towards the restaurant and ordered a dinner and a bottle of wine.

The dinner was delicious, and Cindy and Mike kept talking and sipping the wine. Cindy’s mood improved and she forgot about her last accident. However, it was her first experience with wine. While laughing, she peed in the pullup involuntarily.

“Love, it’s time to go home,” Mike turned to her when he paid for the dinner. They stood up and headed towards the parkplace.

“Love, do you …” Mike looked at the toilets and Cindy nodded. She felt an urge to pee, but she also realized that her pullup was wet. It was the last one they had. She relieved herself but she had to put on the wet garment.

“Love, your princess peed herself during the dinner,” Cindy turned to Mike when they drove off. She was overwhelmed by mixed feelings and the alcohol added to her confusion.

“It is okay; you like your diapees, don’t you?” Mike smiled at her.

Cindy realized he was right. She liked her diapers; on the other hand, she wanted to be the big girl that evening. Unfortunately, she wasn’t aware of her true condition. She controlled her bladder when she was thinking about it. During the movies and dinner, she was distracted.

The wine passed her body already and her bladder was full again. Cindy tried to clench her muscles and felt an arousal. She kept moaning and fidgeting in her seat and Mike noticed it.

“Love, hold on, we will arrive at home soon,” he tried to calm her down.

Cindy didn’t perceive him and tried to hold her pee. Mike parked their car and helped her get off. After two steps, Cindy’s bladder muscles failed, and the urine soaked the already full pullup and leaked onto her tights and boots. She stopped and tears appeared in her eyes.

“No problem, my princess; it is an accident only. The next time you will wear proper diapers and nothing will happen,” he hugged and kissed her, “don’t forget; you are my peed-in princess”.

• Like 1

Part 29

Minnie and Ann ran out of the house onto the snow-covered yard. It was an ideal place to play. Minnie leaned down, took a handful of snow, formed a ball, and threw it towards Ann.

“Missed,” Ann dodged the ball and laughed. She made another ball and aimed at Minnie. She hit Minnie into her chest. The little girl laughed, too.

Snowballs kept flying back and forth and half an hour later, both girls were tired, and their clothes were covered by snow.

“Let’s clean our clothes,” Ann walked over to Minnie and wiped the snow away from her overall; then she cleaned her own jacket.

“What now?” Minnie turned to Ann.

“Come with me. We can walk towards the forest. Maybe you will see a doe or a squirrel,” Ann replied.

“Wow, I’ve never seen a doe,” Minnie was enthusiastic. She has never been in a forest, and she saw animals in pictures only.

She stepped forward and felt wetness between her legs. She had peed herself during their snowball fight when she laughed. However, her diaper wasn’t soaked yet.

“Minnie, do you need a diaper change?” Ann asked her. Ann’s diaper was slightly wet but still not soaked.

“Not yet,” Minnie shook her head and continued walking. Ann led her to the forest. They walked down the path towards the portal; it was trodden. As they reached the clearing, Ann stopped and put her finger to her mouth, “Shhh.”

Minnie stopped as well and looked around. The was an absolute silence all around. Suddenly a cone fell to the ground, and Ann pointed at a tree on their left. Minnie looked at the tree and spotted a squirrel.

She opened her mouth, but Ann silenced her again and pointed at the portal; a doe emerged from it and head towards the forest.

“Wow, what is it?” Minnie stared at the portal wide-eyed.

“A portal to my world. I go to school there every workday,” Ann replied, “Well, let’s go back; I will need a clean diaper.”

“I have to pee, too,” Minnie nodded. Her bladder was full. She didn’t want to risk a leak and decided to hold her pee. She stepped forward and headed back to the forest. Ann followed her.

“Annie, did you ever think of staying in diapers forever?” Minnie asked Ann while walking.

“Yeah, I did. I love the diaper changes by daddy. He is gentle and I feel cared for and loved. He was surprised when I found out about my condition, but he accepted it.”

“I’d like to stay in diapers, too, but my mommy won’t let me. She insists on potty training.”

“What if you lost control, Minnie?”

“How, Annie? It is hard.”

“Try to pee without thinking of holding it at all. Your body will adapt to it.

Minnie nodded. Annie was probably right. The little girl relaxed her muscles instantly and the warm urine soaked her diapers.”

“Well, let’s hurry up home. I wouldn’t like to leak,” Minnie sped up.

They arrived at home, Ann helped Minnie remove her shoes and overall and took off her wither jacket and shoes. They headed towards the living room.

“Two peed-in princesses need clean diapees,” Ann asked Freddie.

“Okay, up to your room, both,” Freddie stood up and followed the girls.

“How do you like it here?” Freddie asked Minnie while cleaning her crotch. She was lying on the changing table obediently and tried to help him by lifting her behind.

“It’s great, uncle Freddie,” she smiled widely and closed her eyes.

“Would you go outside again?” he asked her if he should put one or two diapers on her.

”Yes, uncle. We will play with Annie a bit more, won’t we, Annie?”

“Yeah, Minnie. We can build a snowman now,” Ann replied and walked over to the changing table.

After the diaper changes Marianne appeared and carried two baby bottles with juice. Ann and Minnie took the bottles and drank the juice up quickly; they were thirsty.

Marianne put the overall and shoes on Minnie, Ann dressed herself and both girls ran out of the house to the snowy yard. They returned at dusk, took off the winter clothes and headed towards Ann’s room to play until dinner.

Minnie was waddling; the cloth diapers were thick. They were slightly wet and more comfortable to walk. She enjoyed the feeling a lot and she even wished she could have them at home.

“Dinner time, girls,” Freddie peeked into their room, “let’s check your diapees first,” he leaned down and reached inside their diapers, “you are okay for now.”

Ann and Minnie sat down at the table and Freddie and Marianne fed them dinner. Minnie opened her mouth obediently; she felt like a small girl; if she felt an urge to pee, she relaxed the muscles instantly.

After the dinner Minnie looked tired after the long day and yawned.

“Would you like to take a bath together?” Freddie asked Ann and Minnie and they nodded instantly.

The warm water made Minnie even more tired, and she almost dozed off. Marianne lifted her from the bathtub and carried her to the changing table.

“Cloth diapee please,” Minnie made puppy eyes at Marianne and Marianne smiled only. She put two cloth diapers on Minnie and dressed her in the pink onesie.

“I will check you in the night, sweetheart,” she lifted Minnie and carried her to Ann’s bed.

Ann lay down on the changing table and let Marianne put four cloth diapers on her crotch. She put on her pajamas and sat down to Minnie.

“Minnie, I’ll read a fairy-tale for you,” she took a children book.

“Thanks, Annie,” Minnie instinctively put her thumb to her mouth and relaxed on the bed.

Annie started reading; Minnie’s eyes closed after three pages of the book. Ann took a clean pacifier and replaced Minnie’s thumb by it. She also was tired, lay down to Minnie and dozed off.

“Let me help you,” Mike led Cindy inside, took off her overcoat and removed the wet shoes. Cindy was a bit shocked and didn’t protest when he led her to the bathroom. He grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head. She was standing in front of him, wearing just her bra, tights, and the leaking pullup.

Mike filled the bathtub with warm water and added the bath foam, “My peed-in princess will take a nice and warm bath,” he hugged her, leaned down and pulled down the wet tights and pullup, and helped her into the bathtub.

Cindy returned the hug, kissed him, and lay down in the bathtub. The warm water was quite pleasant, and Mike cleaned her like she was a little girl.

After the bath, Mike lifted her from the bathtub, wrapped her into a large towel and carried her to her bedroom.

“You will be my little girl now,” he put four large diapers and rubber pants onto her crotch and dressed her in pink pajamas, “close your eyes and I’ll come when I take a shower.”

As he came back, Cindy was asleep already and she was sucking on a pacifier. He lay down to her and hugged his little princess.

Freddie and Marianne were sitting in the living room, and they opened a bottle of wine. “Cheers,” Freddie raised his glass, “Let’s drink to our little princesses.”

• Like 1

Final (?)

“I declare you husband and wife,” the vows of the wedding ceremony sounded like heaven’s voice for Cindy and Mike. They were standing in the Fallbrook church and listening to priest’s words. Mike’s sister Eileen and Cindy’s former caretaker Susan were their witnesses.

-----------------------------------------

Cindy graduated last year, and she got a good job in the same company Freddie was working in. She became a game designer, and her ideas were brilliant.

Ann also graduated and she became a teacher. She somehow changed her former priority and decided to teach others rather than develop programs. Surprisingly, she applied for a job in Brisson, and she was the youngest teacher ever. She liked to teach the youngest children at the Children Center and the children adored her a lot; her behavior was affected by her life with Freddie.

Mike graduated three years ago and now he was a business manager at a big machine building company. His career just began.

Minnie grew up and she turned 10. She successfully pretended incontinence and she was still in diapers. According to the pediatrist, she was diagnosed idiopathic incontinence.

Susan was taken aback when Cindy invited her to her wedding. She wasn’t too emotional and didn’t mind Cindy moving to Freddie. However, the invitation moved her a lot and tears appeared in her eyes, maybe for the first time in her adult life.

Marianne and Freddie didn’t marry, but Marianne moved to Freddie, and they lived together a happy life. Ann lived with them, and she passed the portal every workday. Occasionally, she stayed overnight at Susan’s. The became close friends and Ann even dated Stevie several times.

The ceremony ended and the guests were congratulating Cindy and Mike. Cindy kept smiling. The diaper pack between her kegs was hidden beneath her wedding dress and it was almost soaked.

“Mike, your peed-in princess turned into a peed-in bride,” she whispered in Mike’s ear when the last guest congratulated them, and they were alone for a short while.

“Can you excuse us for a moment?” Mike smiled and led her to a side room.

“Lie down, love,” he lifted her skirt, pulled down her nylons and revealed the soaked garment. He changed he diaper quickly, and they returned to the wedding party.

“Let’s celebrate the beginning of your life together,” Freddie raised his glass, and all wedding guests did the same, “I wish you much love and happiness.”

“And a lot of little girl time,” Ann whispered to Minnie and both girls smiled at each other. Their diapers were slightly wet. Ann raised her glass and so did Minnie even if she had juice instead of champagne.

When the wedding party ended, Mike drove Cindy to his apartment.

“Let’s spend our wedding night in a special way,” he grinned, undressed Cindy, changed her diaper and put a pink onesie on her. He changed into his pajamas and lay down to his bride.

“Good night, my baby bride,” He took a pacifier, put it into her mouth and hugged her tightly.

Five minutes later they were asleep and happy smiles appeared on their mouths.

Somewhere, in other two bedrooms, two sleeping girls also smiled in their sleep.

******************** THE END (?) ****************************

• Like 1