LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shoot 'em Up

nctemp

I saw a screening of the new movie, "Shoot 'Em Up" last night. Really, it was a pretty stupid movie (despite its high rottentomatoes.com rating).

But, Monica Bellucci plays a hooker in the movie. The first time you see her, Clive Owens barges in on Monica breast-feeding a client wearing a cloth diaper. Her room has baby bottles, a large crib, etc. This has to be the most blatant AB/DL reference I've ever seen in a movie.

I just got back from seeing this movie, and I thought it was pretty good for being a terrible film. It was pretty entertaining, but not for everyone I guess. I laughed inside when I saw the whole AB/DL scene, but definately wished I got to play that guy's role in the movie.

not seen the film but there's a slight connection in this obviously-retouched image that i found years ago of Monica "wearing a nappy"..

makes me wonder if the casting crew had seen or heard of a similar pic and chose her to do the part because of it

I thought it was a great movie. So insanely tongue in cheek and cheesy. So over the top. Great popcorn movie if you turn your brain off.

I nearly spat my soda out when that guy looked up with the breast milk dribbling down his chin in that cloth diaper.

You've got to wonder, if it's starting to hit the media like this, then we're fitting right in next to schoolgirl outfits and whips. Fine with me.

Sorry for my other thread. As it's plainly obvious now, I didn't see/notice this one when I made it.

The reference surprised me as well when I saw the movie.

Still, while I'm not thrilled that it's there to be weird, I do like that it's showing up more and more so that eventually it shouldn't be as stigmatized as it otherwise might be. As someone else said, if it becomes more like a "typical" S&M and/or school girl outfit thing, that's overall (I think) good because it's somewhat socially acceptable.