LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Lucky Or Is It Not As Bad As I Thought?

hey i just have kinda a stupid question. anyways ummm ive read so many times on here where people have told or had there girlfriends or wifes find out there secret and not have it turn out well. well i just got another gf (yay for me lol) so anyways she is the SECOND one ive told before i asked her to be my girlfriend and even knowing that said yes and didnt think anything of it i mean hell i was like so on the weirdness scale where would you rate that and she said maybe a 1 lol i was shocked. soooo anyways am i just lucky or something?

take it and run! Sit down and talk to her sometime about it...dont bring it up all the time or anything like that...dont pressure her into anything...just let it happen! look at it as a good thing and never a bad! Sounds like your on your way to something pretty fuckin sweet if you ask me! LOL...See how she feels about it and find out later on if shes down to try anything out with you. My advice to you is just dont push anything...youll get much more if you let it happen! trust me...i have a relationship right now with the girl of my dreams...and shes gonna be my baby girl for like the 20th time in 2 and half years!

Congrats on finding someone who can be understanding. I'd be careful, though --some girls will say it doesn't bother them, they don't mind it, etc. But when it comes down to it, unless she knows what you're after, she cannot comprehend how important something like this/that is to you.

Go live happily ever after!

i dont know id really like to talk to her about it but i just feel so uncomfortable with it. but anyways im just happy she accepts it im more then willing to give it up i just like to have it be accepted and the strange thing is ever since i met her i havent really had a interest in them at all. i am hoping though one day i can get her into one lol she sounds like she is into kinky things so hey maybe lol.

I don't wanna threadjack you, but, have you seen Zombie's new Halloween movie? Your profile pic looks strikingly similar to the kid who plays Michael Meyers in the beginning. . .

lol no problem my threads die fast anyways lol but no i havent ill have to check that out that sounds interesting lol

Yea, if you like horror films, it's a good one. Record-setting for Labor Day weekend, in fact. In the beginning, young Mike Meyers has long blond hair and a round face similar to what appears in your profile pic. If you like Rob Zombie films, I suggest checking out House of 1000 corpses and its sequel, The Devil's Rejects.

How's it going with the girlfriend?

Yea, if you like horror films, it's a good one. Record-setting for Labor Day weekend, in fact. In the beginning, young Mike Meyers has long blond hair and a round face similar to what appears in your profile pic. If you like Rob Zombie films, I suggest checking out House of 1000 corpses and its sequel, The Devil's Rejects.

How's it going with the girlfriend?

pretty good i actually JUST got done talking to her about the whole diaper thing and she said ya she thinks its weird but its me so she is ok with it i gues damn was kinda hoping she would be curious about it lol now i want to ask her if she would ever wear one for me lol. but anyways i think im gonna stop wearing after im done with the few i have. its weird ever since i met her i just lost interest. i mean with my ex i loved it id put one on before bed and id be so comfortable and even happier then i was now i just think and it sounds like it will be uncomfortable lol. hmmm now im debating on asking her that when she gets back but ugh i just hate talking about it lol. if i even mention something and dont tell her what it was then she gets mad at me to lol it kinda sucks but oh well.

just tell her that its something thats been on your mind alot...and that you really like her and really dont want to scare her away...and just tell her that you have thoughts of her in one...and see how she reacts...then take how she acts and use that on weather or not to ask her the question. play it cool. As for you getting out of it...thats understandable...youve shared your secret with her and now it sounds more like you want to baby her...more than the comfort of wearing one yourself. Good Luck. its awesom you found someone whos cool with it.

• 2 weeks later...

wow lol looks like i might need to talk to my gf more about the diaper thing. she is moving here like 3 months early lol wow i cant believe it today she just found out she can get transfered here and she is moving here in FIVE DAYS lol wow im a little nervous lol damn im not gonna feel comfortable wearing when she is here and i just ordered a case like 2 days ago