LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello to all :)

Hi there. I'm Max, I'm 26 years old and I'm a diaper lover. 

Over 2 years ago, I remember wanting to wear diapers again. Growing up as a kid I wore pull-ups until I was 8 years old. I never really got to be a kid due to living in a dysfunctional home. But 2 years ago, I grew a sense of curiosity and wanted to wear diapers again. I looked on Amazon for adult diapers and was surprised by the selection they had. I discovered brands like Rearz and Littleforbig. The first diapers I bought were Lil Monsters and when I got home from work, I put one on and it felt super comfortable. I've never told anyone I love to wear diapers (not even my family) because anyone would think it was weird. But I found this community and realized I'm not alone. It's good to find people that are non-judgmental. 

Anyway. It's nice to meet you all 😊

• Like 4

Hiii!

Welcome! Diapers are great, cozy and comforting add a pacifier and you'll be in heaven.

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 8:03 PM, LittleMax5825 said:

Hi there. I'm Max, I'm 26 years old and I'm a diaper lover. 

Over 2 years ago, I remember wanting to wear diapers again. Growing up as a kid I wore pull-ups until I was 8 years old. I never really got to be a kid due to living in a dysfunctional home. But 2 years ago, I grew a sense of curiosity and wanted to wear diapers again. I looked on Amazon for adult diapers and was surprised by the selection they had. I discovered brands like Rearz and Littleforbig. The first diapers I bought were Lil Monsters and when I got home from work, I put one on and it felt super comfortable. I've never told anyone I love to wear diapers (not even my family) because anyone would think it was weird. But I found this community and realized I'm not alone. It's good to find people that are non-judgmental. 

Anyway. It's nice to meet you all 😊

Nice to meet you @LittleMax5825. I wish I could have worn diapers till I was 8 like you. I’ve have been a secret diaper wearer since I was a teenager. It wasn’t until I moved out on my own I was able to wear more often. If you want to know just message me. I would love to know more about you 

Hi and welcome to DD LittleMax. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come in, and make yourself comfy. There are lots of likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

Hi there Max! it's nice to meet you! I hope you make lots of new friends here. I love meeting new people. If you have any questions, just ask around, we'd be more than happy to help you. And don't forget to check on the chat, there's always lots of good conversations happening over there too. Anyway see you later buddy! Have a good day!😃😇😁😊♥️

• Like 1