LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new boss pvt sissytiff17

I could see him trying to think and it really was very cute. I need to add something to this. 

I walked outside and grabbed a cheer bow from my car. I went it put it in his hair. It was pink with sparkles on it.I also went and gave him a Barbie doll.

”well you look so cute with your bow and look I got you a new Barbie. James loves his Barbie’s. He is always asking for a new one.”

• Like 1

As James sat there he was his former secretary and was happy for a minute thinking she was going to save him.. 

Then his hopes were dashed when she came back and cooed at him putting a ribbon in his hair and handing him a Barbie.

”No no I’m not a baby or a girl!” He cried as his eyes began to water.. 

James was a shell of his former self and he was acting more and more like a baby..

He never realized how much so!  

I watched him from my desk. I felt so powerful. It is hard to believe that I was once a secretary to this loser. All I had to do was fake a few documents. I looked at the cheerleading bow on his head and got an idea. I walked out of the office to wear my little Jaimie was.

”everyone I got a great idea. I see Jaimie with his cheerleading bow and he looks so cute. I think him and his babysitters should become the office cheerleaders. The 3 of them are going  to go out and buy cheerleadering uniforms and then perform a cheer for us. If they do a good job we can send them out as promotional cheerleaders”