LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new boss pvt sissytiff17

James was Aj embarrassed when she checked his diaper he looked around to see if anyone else saw that..

”Quit!” He squealed..

He felt so humiliated as she told him he was dry like she was surprised he could only imagine more times like these and he noticed that she didn’t care how loud she was either..

”This is my company pl- please I can’t go in like this they’ll laugh at me!” He cried as his eyes began to water knowing she was going to enjoy humiliating him…

He wondered if she would keep him in her office or if she would drop him off at the office daycare… James just knew it was all going to suck!! 

“Well honey of course we have to be here. It is also not your company anymore. Remember, I am in control of it now. I mean I could have kept you home. However, babies don’t stay home alone. So, you would have needed a babysitter. Plus I felt like bringing you in. Mommies love to show off their cute baby girls. Yes you are so cute. Yes you are”

I made sure I was extra loud as I said it. I then strapped him into a stroller and walked him inside. I can’t wait to humiliate him this will be great. I hope no one thinks I am taking this too far and sides with him. Oh well, who cares I am the boss now.

James was so embarrassed and scared standing there he wet his diaper a little he still had some control so he would try to hold it he didn’t wanna be a baby and that was one way he could fight it! 

“Not here please!” He cried as he was strapped in the stroller..

He couldn’t help but blush as she baby talked him.. 

As they began going in he had walked this path never in his life could he imagine he’d be walking into his former office or better yet pushed into his office in a stroller! 

I pushed him through the office like I was taking a victory lap. It was great to see everyone coming up to him. They were all treating him like you would treat a baby. I made sure to expose his diapers when I strapped him in the stroller.  I stopped in the the middle of the office to speak to everyone. 

“everyone I hope everyone remembers Jaimie here. She is no longer the big bad boss but just a baby. I guess this is an example of what happens when you mess with me. Remember I am in charge now. I expect to be treated like the boss. Remember to treat Jaimie like the baby.”

As I looked around most seemed pleased. All but Claire and Michele. They seemed annoyed with me and seemed to feel sorry for Jaimie. I need to keep an eye on that. Cannot have Jaimie forming an alliance.

James could only sit there as his former secretary said how the roles had changed and how she was in control and he was the baby… He wanted to slap her hands away as she showed everyone his diaper..

He looked at the peoples faces the guys seemed to be embarrassed the girls talked baby talk to him teasing him and cooing at him..

He blushed deep red as a couple gave his diaper a squeeze and a feel rubbing him and then stopping quickly and giggling walking away..

James noticed a couple girls who seemed to be mad or annoyed at their new boss…

There’s nothing I can do if I piss her off she can turn me in..  He thought to himself..

I left the stroller out in the middle of the room and walked back to my office. I am going  to keep Michele and Clair busy. They want an alliance with him well they can babysit him. Let’s see how happy they are with him after they change his diaper.

”Michele and Clair I want you to go get the playpen and set it up by your desks. You are now his babysitters and my secretaries. “

As they were setting that up I handed Jaimie another special bottle. They will be changing a poopy diaper real soon.

James always had a crush on Michelle he did not want her babysitting him!  He watched as they took off admiring their ass.. 

He took the bottle but he wasn’t to drink just yet..

”Pl- please don’t let them babysit me pl- please can I come into m- I mean your office I’ll be good!” He begged as he caught himself almost saying his office.. 

He watched as the girls giggled setting up the playpen..

”Can baby have a cookie?” Magan one of the employees asked looking at her new boss and teasing the new baby. 

“No way you cannot come into my office, this is my office not yours. I have important work to do. Babies would not understand it. Plus they will be babysitting you. They may be better at that than their actual jobs. Be happy your not stuck at home with your mom or my mom. “

I laughed as I made my remarks having him see the door close on my office will further bring him down a peg. 

“yes baby may have a cookie. As long as she is a good girl.”

I walked in my office and close the door. I could not help but rub myself a little I was so excited over the power I had. I now ran this place.

“Your mom my mom Wh- what!” Then it hit him she was going to treat him just like a real baby down to the last detail even j having her family and his family get involved.. 

Oh shit my step mom and sister would love this!  He thought 

He didn’t want the cookie but his new mommy gave him the stern look.

James reluctantly took the cookie..

”Thank you.” He said after he was reminded..

He blushed as Michelle checked his diaper.. 

I looked over at him sitting in the play pen and he was obviously mortified. All could see him and there was no hiding what he was now. The diapers were so huge. I cannot believe I was able to make all of this work. The idiot does not realize that the evidence was actually fake. I doctored all of it. Maybe he actually was doing it or maybe he really is a sissy and is actually enjoying it.  I look over at him again and notice him making that face. She is definitely wetting herself. I decide to walk out and check him again.

“ oh my baby is very wet. How come his babysitters have not changed him. Let’s get on that.”

James reluctantly ate the cookie with the threat of a spanking and it was even more humiliating as they cooed at him and took pictures and one of the youngest and hottest girls took half the cookie breaking it up and insisted on feeding it to him..

Great now this girl with perfect teeth and a sexy smile with make up that’s perfect with a nice set of tits and a short skirt that shows off her sexy golden tan legs wants to feed me the stupid cookie and tease me about it.. James thinks as he chews it up to be praised for being such a good baby..

Oh no I’m wetting my diaper!

No please don’t do it please no!” He screams in his head as if on cue his new boss or mommy or whatever she now is checks his diaper..

James blushes bright red as now everyone knows he has a wet diaper and now he’s concerned who’s going to change him and where is he going to be changed at! 

• 4 weeks later...

I looked up at him wetting his diaper. The face he made was so cute, he had the I hope no one notices look on his face. The best part is I don’t think he knew he was doing it. The hypnosis is certainly working. I am annoyed that his sitters do not notice. I can use this to my advantage. I will go out and yell and check his diaper. It will show my dominance and humiliate him further. My life is so great and to think it happened because  I made fake evidence.

I walk up to the sissy and lift up his dress. Then I stick my finger in the waistband and then down the legs. “My oh my it looks like the big sissy has wet his diaper. How come you babysitters did not notice. Ladies get over here and change him now. Unless you want to be sharing diapers with him”

James sat there eating his cookie as his former secretary just came over to him lifted his dress without warning checked his diaper..

He tried to pull back but it was pointless as she grabbed him and gave him a firm smack… James squealed like a little girl..

Here no no please not here he thinks to himself..

”Please please can we go in one of the empty rooms?!” He begs on the verge of tears.. 

“Fine get in the other room. Make sure you crawl there.”He looked so cute crawling in there. It was kinda pathetic he truly was a little sissy baby. I think he is enjoying this too. Once inside I tell him to lay down and I strip off his diaper and powder him. Without him knowing I stuck a suppository in his butt. I then slid a new diaper under him and taped it shut.

I then stood over him before I spoke I wanted to assert more dominance. “Now honey, remember you no longer are in charge here. I am the boss now.  The tables have turned and I am loving it. You were so easy to trick. All I had to do was fake a few files. I think you like this anyway. Now get up and crawl out of here.”

James was so pissed and humiliated as he had to crawl into the room where he used to make business deals now the table has turned into a changing table! 

He watched as his new babysitter laid out a pink changing pad then he was laid down to get his diaper changed..

This was so foreign to him as he heard the tapes being ripped open… He was wiped down powdered had a fresh diaper slid under him as she was changing him he didn’t know what she did as he just thought she was wiping him instead of putting something in his ass that would have some interesting results later..

”Like this I hate this the totally sucks what do you mean fake files well if you have fake files I don’t have to deal with this Bull shit 

You’re fired get the hell out of here!” 

He didn’t see why he should listen to her if the files were fake! 

Oh shit I spoke out of turn. I started to get nervous but then I looked down and thought what can he do. 

“ your damm right the files are fake. I tricked you but I still hold all the power. Look at yourself and look at me. You will always be wearing diapers for the rest of your life and I will be wearing mu cute panties”

I pulled down my pants to reveal a hot thong.

” look at what you will never get to wear and the body you will never get. Remember there is no way I will ever be in your shoes”

James was infuriated she lied and fooled him but it was all a lie! 

He comically tried to rip his diaper off but the mittens prevented him from doing that. 

His jaw dropped when she showed him her thong! 

That bitch damn she’s hot but she’s ruined my life. 

“Get these damn mittens off now I’ll get you back you bitch!” He yelled as he could do nothing but try to get the mittens off after awhile realizing he was stuck he began crying. 

• Like 1

I sat there laughing in my head at him trying to rip his diaper off. The mittens were stopping every attempt. He is so cute when he gets this way. He looks like a real toddler. I bent down and stuck my ass in his face so he could get a real good look. I figure why not tease him a little.

“I am not taking them off of you, I think you look cute with them on. Just try and get me back. There is no way it will happen. Please try though I would love to see it. It would give me a good laugh. Now crawl out of my office and go talk to your sitter. I have grownup work to do.”

James was infuriated at how she talked to him he was trying to intimidate and scare her just anything to make her left him go! All she did was coo at him some more and laugh at him.  

He hated how she teased him showing off her thong and her sexy ass!

”You will pay!” He cried as he dutifully did as he was told there was nothing he could do he was stuck.  

I laughed as I watched him get all upset. He was trying to act macho while wearing a frilly dress with a diaper on. He looked like a little girl yelling at their parents. 

“oh I will pay. That is comical. How are you going to go about making me pay. I will bet anything that never happens. Look at me I am the strong powerful woman in charge. Again no way way that happens. Now crawl out of here.”

the truth is I needed him out of here because I was so turned on. I needed to take care of myself.

James was mad he wasn’t used to people not cowering in fear and doing as he says but his former secretary just laughed at him..

They both knew there wasn’t anything he could do she had him right where she wanted him! 

“I don’t know but somehow you will shut up!” He cried as she just laughed and cooed at him..

He had tears in his eyes as he began crawling out of his now her office! 

James did not know it but when he crawled out his diapered butt was on full display. I made sure I put plastic pants on him that said sissy in the butt in pink glitter. I gave him a quick swat on the butt to speed him along.

”oh James you will shut me up. You are so cute. I would love to see you try”

I sat at my desk and got more turned on. However, for split second I began to worry. What if he does come up with. A plan.

James hated her so bad she had upturned his life and he didn’t see away out..

He crawled over to the pretty girls that worked at the office..

Once he got there he sat down on his diapered bottom wondering what was going to happen next…

As he was sitting there he racked his brain trying to think of a plan but as he was thinking he began fighting Mother Nature he wanted to cry and beg the girls to let him go to the  bathroom!