LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new boss pvt sissytiff17

He actually seemed excited about his punishment. This is the perfect punishment because he is admitting that he is a baby girl. It will be in his own handwriting for all to see.

“Princess that is a great idea. Now crawl to the changing table. This way mommy can change you”

I undressed him and almost gagged at how bad the smell was. I guess this is part of being a mommy. I cleaned him up and put diaper rash cream on her. She was getting a little rash. I then triple diapered her. These were so thick it will be hard to walk. I then got a princess dress and put it on her. I then did her hair and put a pink cheerleading bow in it.

”ok baby you are all done”

• Like 1

James laid there relieved he was getting changed he was basically a doll letting her do whatever She wanted as she changed him and then dressed him up…

Once he was dressed he felt like a real princess.. 

“ I look pretty mommy.” He herd a voice say you wanna make mommy happy..

”Are you happy mommy?” 

• Like 1

I can tell the hypnosis really was working. I am just shocked it is working this quick. The truth is he must deep down have always been a sissy. It is the only way it would work this quickly. I loved how she said she looked pretty. She is even using girly words.

” yes honey you do look pretty. I am very happy you are starting to accept this. Now you still need to do your punishment. Let’s do it at the kitchen table. I want you to crawl downstairs. Remember babies crawl.”

James plan was working perfectly he was hearing voices in his head cause he had no idea that he was being hypnotized!! He was trying to lure his new mommy into a false sense of security and then find away out if possible… He was hoping she would think he was more accepting and being good… Most importantly he would get his diaper changed! 

“Ok mommy!” He said as he walked began to crawl..

As he was crawling he was thinking how he would get his revenge!! 

He looked so cute crawling down the stairs I loved how you could see his diaper sticking straight up in the air. Once we he got to the table I picked him up and put him into a height chair. I strapped him in and locked the tray into place.  I handed him the crayon and paper. Now was my chance to really rub his position in.

”oh look at the baby sitting in their height chair. You are such a pretty baby girl. Now you are going to write your punishment lines. You are so silly think you were a big girl. You could not be a big girl even if you tried. “

James sat in his highchair wondering if she suspected anything..

”Ok mommy.”‘he said excitedly.. 

The only thing that kept him going was paying her back… He kept thinking of things he’d like to do!  Spanking her was at the top of his list bending her over lifting up her little skirt he guessed she was a thong girl..

”No mommy I’m a baby girl.” he wanted to kick her but he didn’t wanna ruin his chance to get away! 

The look of him in the high chair was priceless. He was totally helpless as I prepared his food. He was being a good girl writing her lines. However, with her in the chair I might as well feel her. I prepared a bottle of baby formula and put more laxatives in it. I also open up a jar of food. As I looked at him I began to wonder if this new her was real or an act. I walked over to her and handed her the bottle. I then took a bib and tied it around her. I started to feed her making sure to make a big mess. I figured this would be a good time to quiz her. 

“now jaimie I hope you enjoyed your food. It looks so yummy. Now I do have to ask, are you enjoying all this or is this all an act. I want you to be honest. I will not get upset if your honest. “

James was writing his lines and he was thinking so far so good.. I think I’m fooling her and she’s buying it..

Please please don’t slip up now! He yells in his head as she begins feeding him..

Damn it damn it quit getting it on my face this shit is nasty!  He screams in his head as he’s doing all he can not go off on her..

Now the moment is she calling my bluff doe she think she’s going to get me now..

”I love it mommy!” He said with a big smile with his face still caked in strained chicken and carrots..

Well I am going to give her what she want to if she really loves this so much. I undid the high chair and took her out. I wiped up her face with a baby wipe and gave it a motherly kiss. I then took out a pair of locking mittens and put them on her.  If she enjoys being a baby so much I am going to give her the real treatment. Since babies don’t use their hands well this will demonstrate that.

” Now honey that is great you love being a baby. I love you too. I was going to give me a chance to show me your a big girl. However, since you love being a baby we won’t do that. The mittens are so your hands are like baby hands not. I want you to go crawl into the playpen. Mommy wants to show her friends the videos I took of you.”

James didn’t know what to expect once he was freed from his highchair… He was glad to be cleaned up…

Oh know what the hell is this! He screamed in his head as she took his hands and put the mittens on him.. 

No no no this can’t be happening I don’t want anyone seeing me like this!! I can’t blow my cover but damn now I can’t even use my hands! 

James dutifully did as he was told he finally got in the playpen as it was difficult cause he could no longer grab onto anything without slipping..

”Mommy how long do I have to keep the mittens on?” 

I loved the look on his face. He was so red. I could tell he was not liking despite what he might be saying. For some reason the thought of that made me so hot. I guess I was a woman who got off on being in control. I could not help but to laugh when he almost fell he had no grip at all. He is now completely at my mercy.

”oh honey I am not sure how long. I am giving you the full baby experience. This is what you wanted. I tried to give you a chance to prove you are a big girl. However, you declined so now I will give you the full baby experience. Part of that is not having control of your hands. Don’t worry you won’t need them. I will change your poopy diapers. So you don’t need those hands”

James wanted to cry as his plan blew up spectacularly in his face!  Now I can’t even use my hands no way can I escape now..

I wonder if I should just tell her cause I hate this more than anything! 

No no I can’t tell her I’ll only get in more trouble..

James sat there so mad and frustrated along with embarrassment as he knew what was coming up with her friends coming by..

”Please can we talk about this I love being your baby b- but I- I liked my adult life too!” He whined and begged figuring he didn’t let it all out of the bag.. His plan was still intact it made sense that he would still enjoy his adult life… Being a baby meant he gave up all his freedom..

He kept hearing this voice from a far am I going crazy he thought as he had no idea about the subliminal messages or the fact he was being hypnotized.. 

This is perfect now I get to defeat him again. I will let him try and prove himself and he will fail.

”ok honey you say you want you adult life back but I don’t think you are capable of being an adult anymore. Hell I will even bet that your not. Here is the deal you go the next hour without an accident. I will switch places with you. You become the adult and I go into diapers. If you fail we extend your time 1 month.”

You may think I am nuts but I know I cannot lose. He has been hypnotized and had his bottle spiked. This is an easy bet to win. 

James gets all excited thinking this is his chance!! He starts to imagine what he would do to her if he won the bet.. I’d pull her thong to the side and spank that ass!  I’d invite all her friends over as I changed her diaper and make her say how much of a baby she is and how she loves her diapers..

”Deal!!” He says excitedly..

Oh yeah this is your big mistake he thinks.,

I can control this I’m not wetting myself I’m a man damnit.. He looks around the playpen thinking soon he’ll be out of it..

Never to return again!! 

I got him right where I want him now, I can’t believe he accepted this bet. This is a no win situation for him. I walk of to the playpen and shook his hand.

“You have yourself a deal. Remember you must hold it one hour. Not one second less.”

I took out my computer and placed it in front of him. I pulled up a timer and set it for 1 hour.

” ok honey here we go may the best girl win. We start at 3,2,1”

with that I hit start and walked out of the room.

James had shook hands all the time in his business meetings but the way she shook his hand it was like this was a joke..

She shook his hand like they were playing a game like she was the babysitter and she was just playing with him..

He looked at the computer and he bristled when she said may the best girl win.. He knew it was pointless to argue he wasn’t a girl..

That bitch! He thought to himself like she knew something he didn’t..

He felt himself began to sweat then his stomach turned..

Oh know!! Shit!!

James looked at the clock 

There was still fifty minutes to go!!  

I looked at him from outside the room. You can tell he was worried. His confidence had fully faded. It is time to trash talk a little.

”oh honey what is wrong. You don’t seem so confident anymore. Does someone need to make a poopy. I think someone does. It is going to be a big one. I could make the time 30 min and you would still lose. I would bet anything on that”

I just looked down at him. I was the powerful one and he was the little weak one. I was not scared at all I had no chance of losing. 

“No pl- please pl- please!” He begged knowing he was going to fail… He knew she was going to win and there was nothing he can do.. 

He looked at the clock it was still thirty five minutes left on the clock..

James tried to hide in the playpen as he did one of the most babyish things possible he messed his diaper.. 

Gross I’ll never get used to this! He thought to himself..

”Please can you change me you win.” His eyes watered up as he was on the verge of tears. 

I expected to win but I did not expect to win so quick. He looked so helpless sitting there in the playpen.

” oh wow. Your right baby I am the winner and you are just the big baby because you lost. I will change you of course. In fact let give you a bath and then you can go to bed. You had a crazy day plus it is late for you. Already 7:15.  I want you to crawl up to the tub. I already have water in it. I knew you would lose.”

I watched him crawl up the stairs, you could see the big poopy butt sticking out. When he got to the bathroom I stripped him and took off the plastic pants. I then put him in the tub and washed him. Once he was done with the bath I diapered him, locked the plastic pants on, put him in a night gown, and the put the mittens back on. I put him in the crib and closed the lid and gave him a special bottle

”goodnight honey”

“7:15 go to bed seriously!” He was now realizing she had every intention of treating him like a baby even a bedtime..

He was happy he was getting a bath at least..

James dutifully did as he was told crawling to the bathroom..

”I can take my own bath!” He cried sounding like a real toddler..

He let out a little moan as she washed his body everywhere and she hit the right places that got him excited..

James blushed as he hoped she didn’t hear him and could tell he was being turned on..

”No please not the mittens!” He cried as he was put in his crib. 

“Goodnight.” He did his best to have the bottle the best he could..

I hate these damn mittens! He thought to himself.. 

“Now I know this turns you on but I expect no funny business. Your a baby and babies do not do that. If you do you will be out in chastity. I do not want to do that so you better not.”

I walked out of the room and went and took a shower myself. I was definitely very excited by this and let’s just say I enjoyed the shower. I got dressed and made a few calls. I went to bed at around 11 myself. I woke up at 6 and woke baby up.

”honey we need to get you ready. As you can see I am already dressed in a cute sundress and heels. Don’t worry you will look cute too.”

I changed him and got him dressed in a cute pink dress. I then took him downstairs and told him to hold my hand and walk to the car. Once in the car I put him in the car seat and put a blindfold on him”

“honey mommy does not want you to see where we are going it is a surprise. “

I drove about 10 miles and then parked. I took the blindfold off him.

”honey look where we are. “

“Chastity what is that?” James never heard of such a thing..

James laid there once his new mommy left all he kept hearing was the mobile going round and round and his diaper crinkle when he moved around..

He hated the mittens as it was like he didn’t have any hands..

Before too long with nothing to do he feel asleep..

James woke up realizing he was in a wet diaper he looked at his mommy and she was so sexy he was having mixed feelings about her kinda of a hate relationship with her… This was the woman that took complete control of his life and there was nothing he could do! She was gorgeous hot and sexy and he saw her the way she treated him more like a mommy figure even know he didn’t want to but it was how she treated him..

Once he was dressed he looked at himself and wanted to cry she really is making me a baby girl. He thought as he walked with her holding his hand..

”Um please I don’t like surprises!” He cried as she put it on him anyways..

He was relieved once they stopped and when she took the blindfold off his jaw dropped..

”What the hell!” He said not believing what he was seeing. 

I could tell he was very upset. Oh well that is not my problem he needs to pay and be humiliated. I I know this is the last place he wants to be. Hence why I took him here. He needs to know that I am in control and I will take him wherever I want to take him. To further his humiliation, I took him out of the car and stood him straight up. I then checked his diaper for all to see.

”wow your actually dry. Now explain to mommy why you don’t like the surprise. I am waiting for an explanation”