LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new boss pvt sissytiff17

Damn I already know there’s no reason to look them over she already has power of attorney.. He thought to himself..

“Ok.” He said taking the pen and signing the papers.. 

He then did as he was told laid down ready to get changed..

James blushed as he didn’t need to be reminded of his mess! 

“N- no I’m ticklish!” He squealed like the baby girl she was turning him into..

He was actually relieved once he was changed into a fresh diaper..

James looked at his dress and he was now wishing he would’ve cut his hair he did look like a big baby girl..

”Please mommy can’t we wait till everyone’s gone I don’t want them seeing me like this.” He cried.. 

He looked so cute in his dress. The way his diaper puffed out and how is legs were pushed apart. He is going to be a great baby girl. I went to the closet and took out a stroller. It was big enough to fit James,

” now princess I know you are scared of people seeing you. However, this is your new life. You are going to be seen by many people you might as well get use to it. Plus they will alll think you look so cute in your dress. Lastly your a baby your suppose to wear diapers. Now hop in the stroller and here is a paci to suck on.

James knew better then to argue as she already let up a little and was being nicer to him… He hated being referred to as a princess and being called a girl!  He figured that’s how he was dressed so it made sense! 

“Wow guess you had this already planned out.” He said shocked when he saw the stroller..

James dutifully did as he was told and sat in the stroller he opened accepting the pacifier and of course it said baby girl on it..

Great I’m a baby girl now!  He thought as he waited for his new mommy to get her things ready.. 

• Like 1

Wow this is all way too easy. He is not even putting up much of a fight. I wonder if he really is just a big sissy. I guess all of this does not matter. He is my baby girl now.

”well of course honey I had this all planned out. 

I wheeled him outside and James definitely hung his head in shame. Everyone’s reactions were priceless, there was a ton of laughing and a ton of people also shocked.

”now everyone, please settle down. I want everyone to know that James will no longer be with us. He is quitting and becoming my baby girl. Jamie as she will now be referred to only needs to worry about her diapers. Now before I take her home, are there any questions ?

This can’t be happening this can’t be happening!” James kept saying to himself as he sucked on his pacifier as he heard the laughter.  

“Yes!” Sara said 

“Will the baby be going to the office daycare?”  I bet Mandy the secretary he fired would be happy to babysit her!” 

Shut up Shut up! He thought to himself. 

“Sara what great ideas. I don’t know if I will be bringing him to the daycare right away. I have actually thought about setting up a playpen in my office. He can sit in there while I work. So don’t worry you will still get to see him just in a different role. I just hope the smell of stinky diapers is not a problem for all of you. I will need everyone help too. I want to know if baby Jamie is not following rules or acting like a baby. If so she will be punished. As for Mandy I think that is a great idea. I like to go on dates and we cannot have Jamie staying home alone. I am open to any ideas anyone ever has.”

I looked at Jamie and she was petrified. I knew now that I had won. I victory smile came over me face and I pushed the stroller to my car.

James heard the girls say things like they’d like to babysit and some said they’ve babysit and one was a mother and they had no problem with poopy diapers… Wait she’s still going to go out on dates!  What about me do I not get a girlfriend!  I thought maybe her and I could maybe go out.. His thoughts were running wild… He still couldn’t believe she was going ti set up a playpen in his former office!!  That’s going to be so embarrassing and humiliated coming back to work dressed like a complete baby!  He thought as she pushed the stroller to the car he was not looking forward to what she has done to his house!!

I pushed Jamie toward his car. Well actually it is my car now. I always want a Mercedes convertible and I now had one. I cannot wait until he sees inside the car. He is going to be so shocked. We got to the car and I took him out of the stroller and opened the door.

”yes Jamie that is a car seat. Babies like you need to be safe.”

i strapped him in and it was so cute. His diaper was fully exposed from the straps. I put the top down. It was a beautiful day and I want to enjoy my convertible. Now he won’t be happy because he will be even more exposed. I handed him a bottle laced with laxative and pills to make him wet.

“Now princess you enjoy the drive and drink you baba. I cannot wait to you see your house. There are definitely some changes.”

“No way seriously a car seat!” He cried as he looked at his car this woman now had everything that was once his!  She has my house my job and my car and everything is being changed around or babyfied  for me and the worst part it’s all for a baby girl! He thought as he was buckled in and given a bottle! 

“Um what have you done to my house?” He asked as she got into the drivers seat of his car! 

I just ignored her question. She is a baby and that is none of her concern. Her only concern should be pooping her diaper which will be happening soon. I smiled at the thought of that as I pulled into my new driveway way. I put the top up and got her out.

“now I will let you walk since we are outside but you have to hold my hand.”

we made our way inside and I told her to crawl up the stairs. Her butt looked so cute fully exposed as she was crawling up. Now crawl into the guest room. That is your new nursery. The walls were painted pink and there was a changing table, crib with locking top, a rocking horse. I showed her all the diapers and then opened her closet door.  There were tons of dresses.

”so princess what do you think?”

James was thirsty and he finished half the bottle he wasn’t happy at how determined she was at keeping him as a baby!  He let her hold his hand not believing she wouldn’t even let him walk on his own. 

Once he entered the house he was shocked when she made him crawl. 

“Seriously crawl!” He cried as he didn’t know how much more he could take! 

James crawled up the stairs feeling really stupid once he made it he nudged open the guest room door.  

“Wh-what n- no this is too much!” He cried as he looked around it was a nursery that any mommy would be proud to give her new baby and a nursery that any baby would feel safe and secure in. 

He scanned the room a crib, changing table rocking chair and rocking horse packages of diapers.  

Then he saw the dresses and he knew they were all for him! 

“What do I think Wh-what do I think this is too much!” He cried kicking his feet and crying on the floor looking just like the baby she was turning him into.  

“I’m not a baby girl I’m not a baby!” He cried feeling his stomach rumble 

I watched him have a temper tantrum on the floor. He so looked like a real baby. He could not understand how ridiculous he now looked. I took out my phone a recorded it. However, I would also not let him get away with it. He needed to be punished and I was going to punish him. I walked over to him and stripped him to his diaper. I then yanked him up and dragged him over to my chair. I pulled him over my lap and yanked his diapers down.

”now I will give you something to cry about. You are going to learn to behave.”

I started to spank him over and over again. The feeling that it sent over me was like nothing I ever felt. I felt so powerful. It was so hot and I loved it.  I finished spanking him and dragged him over to the crib. I put him in and locked the top.

”now I think yiu can use a nap. Hopefully when you wake up you are better behaved.”

I heard his stomach as I locked the crib. He is going to have an interesting nap.

“N- no Pl- please I’ll be good!” He yelled as he was dragged over her lap and he knew what was coming! He felt the cold air hit his bottom as his diaper was pulled down!  As soon as the cold air hit him then his ass got hot as the hairbrush struck he wanted to jump but his new mommy kept him pinned down! 

“N- no more please!” He cried trying to kick his feet as blow after blow landed finally after the tenth spank he broke down and cried louder than a new born. 

“I’ll be good i’ll Be good mommy!” He cried as the tears poured freely..

”I’m not tired!” He cried as he was put in his crib the crib was locked into place and Tiffany wound up the mobile 

James and watched it go round and round it was little bears they looked like they were dancing..

He heard his stomach rumble and he knew what was coming…

”Please I- I need to go to the bathroom!” He pleased desperately into the baby monitor. 

As I left the room I turned on soft music. Jamie probably thought it was just music to make him relax but the truth is that it was hypnosis, the hypnosis would make him loose his potty training overtime. I could also not help but laugh as he cried through the monitor. I can believe this guy in the crib thought he had a chance of sleeping with me. Thoughts starts to go in my head from chastity, to hormones, to him being seen by my dates. These will have to come in time for now I want to go slow. As I was watching the monitor I saw him finally lose control. He made a big poopy.

“No no please I’m sorry I’m sorry I -I can’t do this!” He cried as for the second time today he filled his diaper.. He couldn’t believe just last week he was having fun with a hooters waitress now he was a prisoner in his own house! 

When James noticed she wasn’t coming he was like a real baby and cried himself to sleep in a messy diaper…

As he was sleeping he dreamt about his old like and now it seemed like a dream.. 

I know Jamie was not happy that I did not come in right a way. However, she does need to learn to sit in a diaper for a little. A few minutes is not too long at all. I watched her thrash and move around for a little. Then I noticed Jamie seemed to get comfortable. This was my opportunity to walk in. I walked in the room and then I noticed the smell.

“Wow that is a strong smell. It seems like someone made mommy a big present in her diaper. Did you make a big stinky honey? I bet you want to get changed. Well I will change you if you beg me to put you in extra thick diapers and extra girly clothes. “

James woke up when he heard a voice and the smell hit him right away and he remembered quickly how his life had changed and his nightmare was his new reality! 

He sat up looking at Tiffany his new mommy..

”Please please I’ll do whatever you want please let me have my old life back I’ll give you money anything you want please!” He begged..

”Please I’m sorry I’m sorry for everything I’ve ever done!” He begged and cried pleading for mercy! 

James ignored what she said cause he was too focused on getting his life back and by acknowledging what she said then that would mean he’s still playing her game.. 

He really thinks I am going to let him off that easy. No that is not going to happen. He actually annoyed me now and he now needs to be punished again. He will eventually learn. It is just going to take time to break her. However, when I am done she will be one behaved girl. I walked up to him and pulled him out of the crib and took him back over my knee again. I spanked him again.

“Now you annoyed me again. You need to learn that this is your life from now on. You will be punished more. Either you can decide you punishment or I will decide. Trust me what I decide will be worse. You are to go stand in the corner and cry for me when you are ready to tell me the punishment you came up with. Anymore complaining and I will decide it. You need to learn to stop fighting this.”

I walked out of the room and looked back at him standing in the corner in a stinky diaper. He looked so defeated.

“Pl- please pl- please n- no I- I just want my life back!” He cried as he was pulled over her knee.. 

“No please please!” He begged as he kicked his feet as blow after blow struck him unmercifully! 

“Owe owe!” He yelped as his spanking continued..

James didn’t know what to say or do as he cried in the corner and he couldn’t think of another punishment..

Damn it I just want my life back!” He cried as he stood there in his dirty diaper 

“You are not going to get your old life back. This is it and you have no choice in the manner. Now you are going to think of a punishment. I can wait all day. I am not the one standing in a stinky diaper.”

Him deciding the punishment was important to me. This way I can say he got exactly hat he asked for. Before I walked out the door I put my special Abdl hypnosis music on. It will take time but this will help regress him. Now I need to leave the room. I don’t want the hypnosis music affecting me. 

James hating being scolded like that as he wasn’t used to anyone talking to him like that but she was right he did have a dirty diaper on and wanted to be changed!  He watched as she left but not before setting on some nursery music he knew better then to get out of the corner..

He sat there and the music helped relax him he started hearing subliminal messages..

You’re a baby girl you have a baby pp real no way can you be a man that is laughable..

You’re a baby girl you wanna be cute and pretty for mommy 

You’re a baby girl you go potty in your diaper it makes you happy.. 

You wanna use your diaper and tell mommy baby went tinkle or potty in her diaper 

You’re a baby girl you love mommy 

You’re a baby girl you failed as a man 

You’re a baby girl you want baby bottles and baby food 

You’re a baby girl 

You’re a baby girl 

All of sudden the music stopped and James felt like he was drunk trying to get his head straightened out he felt like he just woke up..

No no I can’t be a baby girl as he thought about dresses baby bottles and how he loved mommy..

What is going on! He thought as he got mad and frustrated but he knew one thing he finally figured out his punishment..

As one last thing popped in his head out of no where like a voice from somewhere..

Write a hundred times I’m a diaper girl I’m a true baby girl never a man in crayon and post on the refrigerator…

”Mommy mommy I know my punishment!” He said excited 

I laughed to myself as I watched him through the monitor. I cannot go in while the music is playing or it will effect me as well. I noticed him starting to act babyish without even noticing. I can tell that in time James is going to enjoy this.  I heard him cry for me, so I turned off the music and entered as any good mommy would.  

“ oh it seems like Jamie is ready to be a good baby. It seems like you decided on a punishment. Well princess what is your punishment?”

James smiled when he saw his mommy a lot different then when he was normally mad at seeing here there knowing she took his life over!!

”My punishment mommy will be writing in crayon that I’m a diaper girl then we can put it on the refrigerator ok!” He said excited..

He looked at his diaper..

”Can I be changed now?”