LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone, i was wandering if anyone knew the capacity of the TENA slip super, unfortunately i wasn't able to find it nor online or on tena site.
eliminare.png.7b3a48504500ac3de2453e447f2852f3.png
Indipendently from the previous question, do you think from your general TENA knowledge if theese would hold an enema without leaking or stuffers may be needed? 
and, if yes ,is anyone familiar with baby diaper as stuffer?

I have no experience with this particular Tena model, but in general, my experience with them has been poor. That said, there are a number of people here who sing the praises of various Tena models, and they're obviously a huge market presence, so I assume they can't all be bad. The ones I've tried have mostly been the ones you can buy in stores, and they are crap. Full stop. I did get my hands on a sample of their "Proskin Stretch" product, to test drive as gym diapers, and those are okay. They're not super high capacity or anything, but they don't tend to leak in the first couple of hours, and, they don't chaff or give me a rash when I'm working out. But for the purposes of containing a big old enema... I might reach for something a little heavier-duty. 

And I've used size 6 and 7 toddler diapers as stuffers many times, via perforating the cover and sometimes removing the back wings. They work very well. A size 7 Pampers can hold as much as a Depend or Tena diaper rated for a 200 lb adult. The only caveat is that the baby diaper can sometimes cause unpredictable failure modes if it moves out of place and acts as a conduit for flow to reach the leg gathers or whatever. But they hold an unbelievable amount. 

• Like 1