LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel movements

I have just recently moved back to solid food and quite enjoying it having been on a baby food and formula diet for some time . 
I happily stay and eat toddler meals now got more flavour and even though I’m still get my food cut up it still feels nice to know I’m eating solid food. 
even though most of the time it’s given to me in my dog bowl 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, barnburner said:

I once inhaled a whole small bag of sugar free jolly ranchers and was totally unprepared for the consequences, I didnt know that would happen..

Hiii!

Ummm do tell! 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Ummm do tell! 

Ate entire bag of sugar free candy, the great tummy rumbling, many trips to the toilet.

There is a warning label on the back of the bag(in which I would later find out...) that mentions some people could be sensitive to sugar alcohols and may have a laxative side effect. By that logic, I am most likely sensitive. This wasnt my first time with sugar free candy, I wolfed down some unnamed sugar free candy(didnt know it was sugar free at the time) when I was 5 and didnt have a good time after that...

Edit: I do toy with the idea of doing it again while pampered, but the issue is finding a day and length of time where I wont be bothered by friends and neighbors in my apartment building who need me to do stuff.

3 hours ago, barnburner said:

Ate entire bag of sugar free candy, the great tummy rumbling, many trips to the toilet.

There is a warning label on the back of the bag(in which I would later find out...) that mentions some people could be sensitive to sugar alcohols and may have a laxative side effect. By that logic, I am most likely sensitive. This wasnt my first time with sugar free candy, I wolfed down some unnamed sugar free candy(didnt know it was sugar free at the time) when I was 5 and didnt have a good time after that...

Edit: I do toy with the idea of doing it again while pampered, but the issue is finding a day and length of time where I wont be bothered by friends and neighbors in my apartment building who need me to do stuff.

Hiii!

Got you. I don't remember how many years ago but frito lay came out with an alternative oil for frying potato chips and a lot of people had such a reaction. Wasn't on the market very long.

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Got you. I don't remember how many years ago but frito lay came out with an alternative oil for frying potato chips and a lot of people had such a reaction. Wasn't on the market very long.

🧜‍♂️

Oh! I just remembered,  it was called o lean, was supposed to be better for you than regular frying oil 🛢. 

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2023 at 7:23 AM, Lil Leo said:

Oh! I just remembered,  it was called o lean, was supposed to be better for you than regular frying oil 🛢. 

🧜‍♂️

Sounds like The cooking oil that wes called elestra in the US. 1 bag of chips caused exploseive shits from what I heard 😂

• Like 1
On 4/29/2023 at 3:03 AM, barnburner said:

Save the time of sugar free candy and just order mannitol and add a bunch to anything you want. It is a sugar alcholol derived from another sugar alcholol. 

It is the simplest form of the sugar alcholol sorbitol which is in prunes. 

I made the mistake of trying to use it as sugar substitue in coffee and makeing as sweet as sugar which was about 250grams of it needless to say 1½ bags of tranquility ATNs later I decided I must have screwed somthing up 😂

I swear it brings the touretts episode of south park quote to mind. 

"Piss.. Piss out my ass" 

Not kidding the worse part is after the cramping goes away and there is 0 notice before you have a firehose in the back of your diaper. 

Not kidding I really screwed that one up as I searched the net and found out It takes 30grams cause a accident and at anything over 45grams you are going to have no chance in hell of not messing yourself sooner or later even if you try holding it, and I used about 250grams in my coffee. 

I spent the next 36hrs makeing pedialyte my friend and ended up drinking about 6Liters of pedialyte to the point I couldn't even tell if I was wetting the diaper or messing it because they were both clear and both being asorbed by the diapers and had lost just about any sense of pressure from either front or back and 0 cramping because the muscles had become so over worked trying to hold back so I could make it to the bathroom they ended up in a coma 😱

• 2 weeks later...

for me using my diaper for it all purpose just make sense I love the scent of a very messy diaper and also love the sensation of having  a  sleepery diaper in my legs I mean it is a real baby act and I do same I even play in my dirty diaper as a real baby does sometime Yes for a while I observe real babby and yes I try to immitate them

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, Babyregressme said:

Does anyone eat raisins, prunes, sugar free gummy bears to have a similar bowel control of a baby/toddler?

I just made a new topic after a weekend with out coffee creamer. It wasn't because I wanted the control of a baby/toddler though. I just didn't want my coffee to taste terriable. 

It was good coffee but I hope the trash guy isn't too upset later today😅

I replaced coffee creamer with 8oz bottles of Enfamil Reguline because I was out of creamer. For 3 days I had the control of a infant(maybe 4 if you count the fact right after I got home after my mom took me out to mc donalds I got the shopping stuff inside and turned around and started running to the toilet because it is like 20ft from my living room and I had already started messing myself before I started running 😅

Be carefull useing baby formula designed for babies and toddlers with constipation for coffee creamer the effects last alot longer than 24hrs if you been useing it for 3 days and the second you have mc donalds and coke it's over your body isn't going to process it without you getting a complete case of the shits. 

I'm just glad it didn't happen in walmart when I was buying 10 bottles of Parent's choice pear juice, gerber apple prune juice, and dreft. 

I had beyond a little space day yesterday as the cashier was talking about her kids when they were babies not being able to drink the juices I was getting without almost instantally totaling their diapers. Then my mom came over and put the bag with 6 bottles of juice in my cart and said "come on put your stuff in the cart and let's go" I don't even remember looking back up after that and was about 6ft ahead of my mom for the door out.