LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nikki & Sarah 1 - Full disclosure

I figure we should probably start at the beginning.  The first "season" of stories about Sarah and Nikki was started nine years ago and it all happens in 2015.  Some of the stories are complete stories, others will be posted in parts.  I hope to be posting new parts (or complete shorter stories) weekly, but we'll have to see how things turn out.

Finally, bear in mind that English is not my first language so there may be a few odd expressions that the spell-checker didn’t catch and my punctuation may not be 100% right. (For one thing, I’m far to fond of commas.)

---

Full disclosure

To say that Nikki woke up with a pounding headache would be an insult to what was going on between her ears.  Her tongue felt like she had been making out with a dirty mop.  Even her hair hurt.  The light that filtered through her eyelids was so bright she didn't dare open them.  Even the silence was a deafening roar.  In short, she was hung over.  So very, very hung over.

Doing her best to ignore the pain, Nikki tried to figure out what had happened, starting with the previous evening.  She remembered going out with a couple of girlfriends to a bar.  She remembered having a few drinks and complaining about state of her love life, or rather the lack thereof.  She also remembered a failed attempt to make out with one of her friends, but she wasn't quite sure who.  And then there had been more drinks.  Lots more.  But after that, Nikki drew a complete blank.  So how had she gone from being at the bar, to being in a bed that didn't feel like her own, wearing... She checked... Nikki's eyes flew open, eyelashes brushing against the duvet that was pulled over her head.  A diaper?!?

Nikki threw the duvet aside, shock and adrenaline cancelling out the hangover for the moment.  She was wearing nothing but a diaper.

"What the hell..." And then the hangover returned.  Nikki buried her head in the duvet to shut out the world.  After what might have been half an eternity, or maybe minute, she heard a door opening and felt the mattress shift as somebody sat down on the bed next to her.

"How are you doing?" a voice said quietly.

Nikki knew that voice.  It was Sarah, her best friend.

"Hung over," Nikki managed to croak.

"I kinda figured you'd be."  The duvet was lifted away from Nikki's head and something cool was pressed to her lips.  "Aspirin," Sarah said.  Nikki swallowed the pills and the water, fighting a tiny wave of nausea.

"There's a bathrobe here for when you're feeling better."  Sarah stood and carefully tucked the duvet in around Nikki before leaving the room.

After a little while, questions began churning in Nikki's head.  What had happened last night? How had she ended up at Sarah's? And last, but not least, why the hell was she wearing a diaper?

Sarah had not been part of the drunken escapades last night, at least not as far as Nikki could remember.  She had been invited, but had had to do some work thing and couldn't come.

Sarah and Nikki had met through a mutual friend a couple of years earlier and gone on a few dates.  One of the problems had been that Sarah, being a teacher, was a professional control freak and Nikki also hated not being in control of things.  They had just both been unable to talk openly enough about what was bothering them.  That led to a series of low-level arguments that would constantly be simmering just below the surface.  Luckily, they had realized that the way things were they wouldn't work out as a couple and agreed that mediocre sex was not worth the inevitable nuclear disagreement that would come if they stayed together.

Despite not working out as a couple they had remained good friends, hanging out together and once even going on a double date together.  That had been an absolute fiasco as their dates had left together, leaving Sarah and Nikki with the check.  There had been some epic drinking that night.

Eventually the aspirin began to work its pharmaceutical magic and Nikki decided she needed some answers.  She crawled out of bed and grabbed the thick terrycloth robe lying at the foot of the bed.  Before putting it on though, she tore off the tape tabs holding the diaper in place and pulled it off.  Then she headed off in the search for answers.

Nikki stumbled out of the Sarah's guest room, down the hall past the bathroom and into the living room where Sarah was curled up on the sofa, reading a book.

"What happened last night?" Nikki asked.  "And how did I end up here?" she continued without giving Sarah time to answer the first question.  "And why the fuck did you put this on me?" Nikki waved the diaper she was still holding for some reason.

Sarah closed the book and put it on the coffee table.  "I have no idea what you did last night, but judging from the state I found you in, there was some serious drinking involved."

"What do you mean?" Nikki felt a knot of anxiety forming in her stomach.

"When I came home last night, you were serenading my front door, declaring your undying love for me for all my neighbours to hear."

Nikki groaned

"Also," Sarah continued, "you had redecorated my front steps with vomit.  And you had wet yourself."

Nikki wanted to find a small hole and hide from the world.  She sat down on the sofa next to Sarah.

"Anyway, I sort of hosed you down in the shower and put you to bed before throwing your clothes in the washer."

"And the diaper?"  Nikki was almost afraid to hear Sarah's answer.

"Well, you'd already wet yourself once, and I didn't want to risk the mattress, so I put it on you as a precaution."

"Well, that kinda makes sense," Nikki admitted.

"Judging from the way you waved it around just now, I'm guessing it's still dry."

"Yeah." Nikki smiled sheepishly.  Then, a thought bubbled up to the surface of her consciousness.  "So why do you have adult diapers lying around?"

"Um..." Sarah started.  "Well..."  She turned pink as she struggled to find the words she was looking for.

"Oh my God," Nikki said in sudden realization.  "They're yours!  You use diapers?"

Sarah went from pink to pale.  "No, I don't use diapers," she said unconvincingly.

"So why do you have them lying around then? You can't have that many drunk exes showing up at your door.  Unless..."  Nikki felt her brain shift into gear.  "Unless you don't use them."  Looking at Sarah, she knew she had figured it out.  "So you don't use them, but you do wear them," she said triumphantly.

Sarah looked like she wanted to crawl in between the cushions in the sofa and just disappear.  The feeling of victory Nikki had felt vanished as quickly as it had appeared.  She sat down next to Sarah and put her arms around her, pulling her close.  Nikki felt warm tears hitting her shoulder as Sarah cried quietly.  She reached up and gently stroked Sarah's hair, quietly murmuring that she was sorry and that everything was going to be OK.

For a while, they sat like this, but eventually Nikki broke the silence.  "But why?" she asked.

"What?" Sarah said between sniffles.

"Why do you wear them?"

"I don't know.  I just like wearing them sometimes."

"But you don't need them.  You don't even use them."

"I know.  It's like... I don't know...  They kinda make me feel safe, like I don't have to worry."

"Like you don't have to be in control of everything any more and can just relax."

"Yeah, I suppose."

Nikki gently brushed Sarah's cheeks, wiping away the tears.  "Why didn't you tell me this when we were dating?"

"You would've freaked out.  I saw how you were five minutes ago."

"OK, not my finest hour, I'll admit that," Nikki said with a little smile.  "But in my defence, you didn't exactly ease me into it."

"So you don't think I'm a freak?"

"Sure I do, but not in a bad way.  I always thought you were the most adorable weirdo I've ever met."

Sarah smiled and hugged Nikki again.

After a long while, Nikki spoke again.  "Sarah, you know I'd never hurt you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you trust me?  I mean really trust me.  I'm talking 'I like to wear diapers'-trust me."

Sarah nodded.  "I do."

"Enough to let me be in charge when we're together?  To let this be the place where you don't have to be in control of everything."

Sarah's eyes widened.  "Are you asking me if I want to..." Her voice trailed off.

"Give 'us' another shot?" Nikki finished.  "I guess I am."

The kiss Sarah gave Nikki answered the question more eloquently than words ever could.

"One condition though," Nikki said after she got her breath back.  "Complete honesty.  Last time, things fell apart because you didn't trust me to know that you needed to let go of your control.  And I'm sure there were things I didn't tell you too."

"Deal," Sarah said.  "Now, how about some breakfast?"

~~~

Since neither of the girls felt like leaving the comfort of the sofa, breakfast became raid-the-bowl-of-fruit-on-the-coffee-table instead.  After feeding each other clementines and grapes (and a couple of chocolate covered mints that Nikki discovered at the bottom of the bowl), the conversation turned back to the big, padded elephant in the room: Diapers.

"So is it just the diapers you wear, or do you go full-on baby, like that guy on that old C.S.I.-episode?" Nikki wondered.  She was sitting cross-legged in the corner of the sofa while Sarah lay on her back, resting her head in Nikki's lap.

"Just the diapers.  I was a baby once and I think that was enough.  It's like I said: It's that feeling of safety that does it for me.  The diapers are enough for me, I don't need to crawl around in a onesie with my hair in pigtails and a pacifier in my mouth."

"I don't know.  I think you'd look cute in pigtails."  Nikki ran her fingers through Sarah's long auburn hair.  Sarah responded by blowing a raspberry.

"Nah, you're right," Nikki admitted.  "Besides, I don't really see myself as Mommy Nikki either.  I mean, it'd feel a little odd since you're both taller than me, and..." Nikki reached down to cup one of Sarah's breasts and give it a playful little squeeze.  "You're much more mom-shaped."

"So what then?  Mistress Nikki?" Sarah said with a chuckle.

Nikki wrinkled her nose and popped a grape in her mouth.  "Nah.  Way too formal.  Ma'am should do."

Sarah raised her eyebrows.  "You're serious?"

Nikki blushed when she realized what she let slip.

"Come on," Sarah said.  "No more secrets.  We agreed."

Nikki sighed.  "Fine, yeah.  I suppose you could say I'm more than just a little bit bossy."

"I can just see it: Mistress Nicolette. Supplier of severe spankings sitting in her scary... Damn, I can't think of a word for dungeon beginning with an s."

Nikki burst out laughing.

"Seriously though," Sarah continued after Nikki calmed down.  "You like to parade around in black leather and have submissive slaves tied up and ready to be spanked?"

Nikki smiled and raised an eyebrow.  "Sounds like somebody's been doing a little 'research' on the internet," she said.  Sarah blushed.  "You of all people should know that reality is rarely like the internet."

"Not even a little?" Sarah asked.  "Ma'am?"  She wiggled her eyebrows, making Nikki giggle again.

"OK, maybe a little.  I have to admit that some of the outfits are pretty awesome-looking, but the spanking and whipping and all that pain-stuff isn't really my deal.  Sure, a little smack, nibble or pinch, but it's not like I want to hurt people.  Just like you want that feeling of safety, I want control.  That feeling of being completely in charge is a rush."

Sarah nodded.  "And how many pretty and naked blondes do you have chained up in your basement?"

Nikki just rolled her eyes.  Then she leaned down and kissed Sarah's forehead.  "You know I prefer redheads."

For a while, Nikki just sat there, stroking Sarah's hair.

"Are you saying you want to lead me around on a leash?" Sarah asked.

"Are you saying you'd want me to?" Nikki countered, suddenly serious.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at Nikki.  "I think maybe I do," she said cautiously.

"I'm serious Sarah.  If we do this, you're giving up your rights to make decisions when I'm in charge."

Sarah nodded.  "I know," she whispered.

"And it's not one of those 24/7 internet slavery fantasies that you've no doubt read.  That's just not practical.  We're talking about anything from an evening to a weekend at most.  But during that time, you're mine."

"Mm-hmm."

"We might go out in public.  It could be embarrassing for you."

"But would you ever hurt me?  On purpose I mean."

"Never sweetie."

"Then yes," Sarah said.  "Ma'am," she added with a whisper.

Nikki smiled.  "In that case, I think we're dressed a little improperly, don't you think?  I mean, you're fully dressed and I'm just wearing a bathrobe.  My clothes should be dry by now so you can fetch them."

"OK," Sarah said and got up from the sofa.  Nikki grabbed her arm.

"OK, what?" she asked with a grin.

"OK Ma'am." Sarah said, obviously struggling a little to stay serious.

A couple of minutes later, Sarah returned with Nikki's clothes, still warm from the dryer.  "Now, while I get dressed, I want you to go to your bedroom."

Sarah nodded.

"And undress..."

"Yes Ma'am," Sarah said; anticipation evident in her voice.

"And then I want you to put on one of your diapers."

Sarah's eyes widened.  "W-what?" she said, suddenly nervous.

"You heard me," Nikki said sternly.

Sarah's thoughts raced.  Was Nikki serious?  Why the diaper?  Was this all some kind of elaborate payback?  Eventually, Sarah decided that this was just a test of her commitment to their new relationship.  Maybe even a bit of a dealbreaker.  After all, she had just agreed to let Nikki be in charge of everything, even if it was embarrassing.  She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said "Yes Ma'am."

"There's a good girl," Nikki said with a smile.

Sarah felt a stomach full of nervous butterflies mingling with the warm glow of the compliment as she turned and walked towards her bedroom.

~~~

Nikki dressed quickly, pulling on her tight black pants and smoothing the wrinkles down.  Then, on a whim, she decided to leave her bra off before pulling on the dark red, loose top.  She looked at her reflection in the window and smiled.  "I guess it looks suitably dominatrixy."  She made a mental note to maybe buy some boots to complete the outfit.  Then she did one last twirl to inspect her reflection before heading off in the direction of the bedroom where Sarah would be waiting.

Padding barefoot to the bedroom door, Nikki stopped and listened.  She could hear a soft, crinkling sound coming from the other side of the door.  Standing quietly outside the door, Nikki waited for Sarah to finish putting on her diaper.  Once the noise ceased there was the soft creak of somebody standing up from the bed.  Nikki smiled to herself and waited for another minute or two, knowing that the time would seem much longer for Sarah.

Suddenly, Nikki had an idea.  She tip-toed back down the hallway and returned with a couple of scarves.  Taking a deep breath and straightening her back, Nikki opened the door and entered the bedroom.

The bedroom was lit by sunlight filtered through white curtains.  There was a large bed with a thick duvet that was pushed to the side, a wardrobe big enough to be a portal to Narnia and an armchair where Sarah had placed her neatly folded clothes.  Standing next to the bed was Sarah.

As soon as Nikki opened the door she stopped fidgeting and lowered her eyes.  Nikki took in the sight of her: The long auburn hair, the perfectly shaped breasts topped with nipples that perked up from the slight draught from the open door and the slightly tanned skin contrasting with the puffy white plastic of the diaper.

"Aww, don't you look adorable," Nikki said.  She walked around Sarah, letting her hand slide up Sarah's thigh, across the smooth plastic covering her butt and up her side to her left breast.

Sarah blushed furiously.

Nikki put a finger under Sarah's chin and lifted it to look into her eyes.  "I just paid you a compliment.  What do you say?"

Sarah blushed even harder, turning almost pink.  "Thank you Ma'am," she said, her voice so low it was almost a whisper.

"Good girl."  Nikki walked around Sarah and used one of the scarves to tie her wrists behind her back.  The knot wasn't very secure and Sarah could probably get loose in less than half a minute, but that wasn't the point.  It was just a physical reminder for Sarah that she wasn't in control.

Next, Nikki folded the other scarf double and threaded the two ends through the loop.  She placed the makeshift noose around Sarah's neck, lifting her hair through before pulling it tight.  Tugging the makeshift leash gently, Nikki led Sarah to the wardrobe to stand in front of the mirror on the door.

"What do you see?" Nikki asked as she stood next to Sarah, slipping her arm around her waist and snuggling closer.

"You and me," Sarah answered, a little confused.

"Yes, and what are we wearing?"

"Well, you're wearing your clothes," Sarah said, not really sure where the conversation was headed.  "And I'm wearing... you know. "  She wiggled her hips.

"You're wearing your diapers," Nikki said matter-of-factly.  "You might as well get used to saying it.  So what are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing diapers," Sarah said quietly.

Nikki gave one of Sarah's nipples a quick flick, causing her to jump.  "Pay attention sweetie.  They're not just diapers, they are your diapers.  So what are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing my diapers, Ma'am," Sarah said, clearly emphasizing the pronoun.

"Good girl," Nikki said and leaned in to kiss the nipple better.  "And why are you wearing your diapers?

Sarah hesitated.  "Because I like the way they make me feel safe?"

Nikki shook her head.

"Because I'm a big baby?" Sarah asked uncertainly

"Do you look like a baby?" Nikki asked back, cupping one of Sarah's breasts for emphasis.

"No Ma'am."  Sarah thought for a few seconds, trying to find another answer. "I don't know Ma'am.  Why am I wearing my diapers?"

"Isn't it obvious sweetie?  You're wearing them because I want you to wear them.  Whether you want to wear them or not doesn't matter."  Nikki tugged the scarf down, making Sarah kneel in front of her.  "When we're doing this, your will is irrelevant.  You will do what I want, when I want it, how I want it.  Is that clear?"  Seeing Sarah's surprised expression, she added a quick, reassuring wink.

Sarah played along and lowered her eyes demurely.  "Yes Ma'am."

"Good.  Now come along."  Nikki tugged the scarf gently and led Sarah back to the living room.

~~~

Nikki led Sarah to the sofa and sat down with her legs spread wide.  She patted the cushion between her legs and Sarah obediently sat down, leaning back and trapping her own arms between the two of them.  Nikki slipped her legs over Sarah's thighs, spreading them, and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Before we continue, I think we should take a little time-out and agree on some ground rules, " Nikki said as she nuzzled Sarah's neck.

"Really?  Now?"  Sarah wiggled closer.

"Yeah.  Just so we don't have any misunderstandings."

Sarah nodded, her hair tickling Nikki's nose.

"I propose that as long as you wear a collar, you have to do as you're told.  And also, we agree in advance how long you'll wear the collar.  Does that sound OK?"

"And is this my collar?" Sarah asked, nodding towards the scarf that was still around her neck.

"It'll have to do for today.  We'll have to drop by a pet store and get you a proper one later."

Sarah gulped and felt the beginnings of yet another blush at the prospect of shopping for collars.

"And one last thing: A safeword.  If things go further than you want, you say it and we stop.  Straight away.  Do you understand?"

"Even if we're in the middle of... you know."

Nikki chuckled.  "Sweetie, you're sitting between my legs wearing nothing but a diaper and a scarf.  I think you should be able to to say 'sex' out loud.  And yes, no matter what we're doing; if you say the safeword, we stop."

"So what is it then?  I'm guessing it's not 'no' or 'stop'.  Oh God, please don't tell me it's 'Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung'."

"Kraftfarwhatdidyousaynow?!?"

"It's German for car insurance."  Sarah giggled mischievously and wiggled her fingers behind her back, making Nikki jump.

"Teacher humour."  Nikki groaned and rolled her eyes.  "No, I think it should be a bit simpler than that.  How about Mongolia?  Short, easy to remember and not likely to come up in casual conversation."

"Got it.  Mongolia.  Oh crap, that didn't count,"

"I know sweetie."  Nikki slid a hand down to rest on the white plastic covering Sarah's diaper.  "So?  Ready to get started again?"

"Mmm, yes Ma'am."

"Then you're mine, my prrrrrrrecious."  Nikki attacked Sarah's neck, determined to leave a hickey.

After inspecting her handiwork, Nikki just sat back, absentmindedly stroking Sarah's diaper..  "Do you know what I feel like right now?"

"No Ma'am."

"A drink.  Would you fetch me a glass of water?"  Nikki lifted her legs off Sarah's and undid the scarf tying her hands behind her back.  "A big one.."

Sarah sighed with frustration and got up.

"And no playing with yourself in the kitchen," Nikki said a little more loudly than necessary.

Sarah hated to admit it, but the short walk to the kitchen and back actually turned her on.  Being ordered to walk around wearing just the diaper was completely different from sneaking around alone in her own apartment, terrified somebody with x-ray vision would see through the walls and her clothes and notice the diaper she hid underneath.  It moved differently when she didn't have other clothes on,  With every step, it felt like it was both cupping her crotch and stroking it.  The two dozen steps from the sofa, to the kitchen and back again were enough for cause a pleasant tingle in Sarah

"Kneel."  Nikki pointed to the floor in front of her.  Sarah knelt and gave her the glass of water.  Nikki smiled and took a sip before giving it back to Sarah.  "Drink up sweetie.  We wouldn't want you to become dehydrated."

"But I'm not thirsty."

"Oh shush.  Now be a good girl and do as you're told."

Sarah began to drink, and whenever she lowered the large glass, Nikki would reach out and lift the bottom of the glass with a single finger.  When she finally finished, Sarah was slightly out of breath.  Nikki took the glass and placed it on the table.

"OK.  Stand up and turn around."

As she got up, Sarah could almost feel the water sloshing around inside her.  Nikki quickly retied her hands behind her back again.

"Good, now sit down."  Nikki patted the sofa between her legs.  Sarah sat down gingerly and leaned back against Nikki who spread Sarah's legs with her own just like before.

"And now we just sit back and relax."  Nikki began to stroke Sarah's stomach.

It didn't take long for Sarah to begin fidgeting.

"What is it?" Nikki asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Ma'am, I have to go to the bathroom."

"No you don't," Nikki stated matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I really do," Sarah whined.

"What are you wearing?"

Sarah blanched as she realised what Nikki meant.

"You're not serious.  You want me to wet myself?"  She tried to turn around, but Nikki's legs held her in place.

"Sweetie, you've worn diapers for how long, years?  And never used them, right?"

"Mm-hmm," Sarah nodded.

"Not even once?"

"No."

"That settles it then.  You're doing it once to find out what it's like and that's that.  Besides, it's not like you have any say in the matter."  Nikki gave the scarf around Sarah's neck a little tug to remind her of her situation.  "So, what are you going to do?"

Sarah sighed.  "I'm going to..." she began hesitantly.  She took a breath, steeling herself.  "I'm going to wet my diaper."

Nikki cleared her throat.

"Ma'am," Sarah added quickly.  "I'm going to wet my diaper, Ma'am."  The sentence seemed to physically drain her of tension.  She sank back against Nikki

Sarah was quiet for maybe a minute, then she let her head sink down and sighed.  " I can't do it," she said.  "I just can't."

"Sure you can. You just have to relax and let go of your need to be in control.  Even something like this is no longer under your control."

Nikki resumed massaging Sarah's stomach, sliding her hands up and down.  Sarah began wiggling as the pressure on her bladder increased.  She knew that there was no way that the big glass of water she had just drunk could have made its way through her body in just five minutes, but it seemed like the body didn't care what the brain knew.  So much for mind over matter.  Sarah groaned.

"Shhh. It's OK," Nikki murmured soothingly and let one of her hands slide lower to stroke Sarah's diaper.  "Just let it go.  Let it go."

"If you start singing that song, I'm going to scream."

Nikki continued stroking and whispering encouragingly until suddenly, Sarah stopped in mid-groan and let out a little whimper.  Nikki could feel the muscles in her buttocks and stomach start twitching and she kept rubbing the diaper as she felt the plastic quickly grow warmer.

Nikki looked at Sarah and saw tears rolling down her cheeks.  She stopped immediately.

"What's wrong sweetie," she asked, suddenly worried.

"You're gonna think I'm a fucking freak," Sarah said between sobs.

"Why?" Nikki said, confusion mixing with her worry.

"I'm sitting here in my living room, pissing myself."

"And I'm sorry about that. I went too far." Nikki said, almost crying too.

"No Ma'am," Sarah started.

"I think we can stop with the 'Ma'am' now," Nikki interrupted, hoping she hadn't ruined their newfound relationship.

"No Ma'am, you don't understand.  I liked it.  I sat here pissing my diaper and I loved it."

"Huh?" Nikki said, going temporarily non-verbal.

"I can't be normal for liking that," Sarah said with sniffle.

Nikki's brain finally shifted back into gear and she knew exactly what to say.  "You're not a freak.  You're a very good girl who does what her mistress tells her to do.  And even if you were a freak, which you're not, you're my freak and I love you."

Sarah took advantage of Nikki no longer holding her legs and turned to kiss her.

"I've never felt so helpless and safe at the same time Ma'am. It was wonderful."

Nikki smiled.  "I'm glad you liked it, but I think we need to have a longer conversation about dos and don'ts before we have another play session, don't you agree."

"I suppose," Sarah said reluctantly.

"But before we do that, let's get you cleaned up and into something dry."  Nikki slid out from behind Sarah and got up from the sofa.  " Are you coming?" she asked, grabbing the scarf and giving it a slight tug.

"I certainly hope so Ma'am." Sarah said with a grin as she waddled after Nikki towards the bathroom.

• Like 5

Great start. I liked how you incorporated some light BDSM and D/s play into the story. However you also kept it grounded in reality and not internet fap fodder. I look forward to reading more. Thanks, for sharing.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Great start. I liked how you incorporated some light BDSM and D/s play into the story. However you also kept it grounded in reality and not internet fap fodder. I look forward to reading more. Thanks, for sharing.

Like I said, if everything goes according to plan, I will be posting new material every week (plus the occasional piece of bonus material).  Sometimes it'll be a complete shorter story, other times it will be one part of a longer story.  By my count, I have enough material to post that way for more than a year, so there should be a steady trickle (pun intended) 😉

• Like 2