LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What makes you feel like a sissy?

I’ve been wearing diapers for a long time now when I can. Which I do often! I love the feeling of a wet diaper! As I read others post on here I am excited by the thought of being made feel like a sissy. I have tried wearing my wife’s underwear and bra. She’s not a dress type girl so haven’t wore tried putting on a dress since I was a kid.. I’ve bought diaper covers and girly diapers but that don’t make me feel like a sissy. 

But my question is what makes you fill like a sissy??? Maybe this will give me and others some ideas. What makes you feel like a little sissy?? 

• I have no idea of what it is to feel like a sissy, the same as  I have no idea why this thread is  in Diaper Lovers. From what I gather, it is some sort of humiliation at being treated like a girl or a baby girl. Well, when I can be I am mostly in girl mode, so being in dresses and skirts is natural to me. There is a kind of humiliation at being treated like a baby which means being kept in skirts that are "too short [babyis]" for my age and diaerpers and rubber panties and still wetting "at your age [5]" but that is not sissy

I suspect this is because, as I understand it, sissy is rotted in BDSM>FemDom. I.e. henpecked to the max, In that case, any ABDL treatment, diapers, baby or little girl treatment is incidental as a means to an end. Cuck, chastity and the other abuses of the sissy are not part of ABDL. BEing feminine as a little girl or an adult, and being effeminate, usually as an adult, are very different as detailed far better than I could explain HERE

So, despite the fact that I am quite uber feminine, I have no idea what sissy feels like. I also lack the notion of "trans"-being changed. When I was at GirlTalk  To, I noticed that most of the stories were about being CHANGED into a little girl wheras in my stories, the subject had always been a little girl. This goes back to when Iwas 4 and 5, If I liked something that was girlish and was told such, Iwould say think that "I must be a girl  [about this]" and if I liked something that was boyiish, I would note that two. The net result was that I was girlish about some things aned boyish about others and that all of me consisted of both parts, which I accepted as a matter of course; i.e. qauite natural. Noting that grownups paired off in male-female (grown up boys and girls), I thought this would give me an advantage when I grew up as, since I did not hate girls, I would not have to take that back: You have NO IDEEA of up where it goes sideways  to me to have to "take back" something because I was wrong. And it has been like that since I was 4, the first time of which I can still remember, though I have long forgottne what it was about. SoI did not reject the firl part of me

So, I have no idea of what "feel like a sissy" means