LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Are you going to… like… fuck him still?" Eli asked

"Is that a serious question? He is literally sitting in a pile of his own shit right now, and crying because none of us want to change his dirty diapers. I can never see him as a man after this, let alone  a viable sexual partner! HaHaHa!" Jessica laughed at the idea.

"Well. Your last spell worked so good. Is there any kind of spell that can magically move his dick to my body? It just seems like such a shame to let it go to waste. You aren't gonna use it, it's not like any other girls are gonna want to fuck him anymore either."

"Please… No!!! let me… be a big boy again. I will be so much better! I Prommmppff…" Chris desperately pleaded for his manhood back, between miserable sobs. Interrupted, and silenced by a pacifier that was shoved into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that would be super simple. Great idea!!!" Jessica squealed. "You definitely deserve a dick more than he does."

"Nice! Finally!" Eli literally jumped off the couch with joy. He had transitioned years ago, but had never been able to afford any kind of major surgery of the like.

"Mmmpff… Mmpf…!" Chris could only mumble, from behind the pacifier that Jessica stuck in his mouth, after he wouldn't stop crying about his messy diaper. He didn't really need words though. It was obvious that he greatly disagreed with their plan.

"Is it going to be weird that I have your ex boyfriend's dick?" Eli laughed.

"Chris pulled the pacifier out of his mouth, "Ex-girlfriend!?!" He shouted. Surprised by the news of his new relationship status. "Why am I dressed like this, and acting like a fucking baby if your just going to break up with me?" He snapped. 

"Did I say you can take that fucking paci out of your mouth? And you are doing this firstly because you cheated on me... Secondly you are under my spell, and you couldn't act like a big boy even if you wanted to… and last but not least, if you don't behave I will post all these adorable pictures that I've been taking of you on Facebook."

"Uh-oh! HaHaHa!!!" Bailey huffed  unapologetically. "Were we not posting pictures?" She geitted her teeth nervously. "To be fair, I have only posted a few. And they are on Instagram. Not Facebook." She noted. Like what platform she posted to made any difference at all, to Chris.

"What the FUCK Bailey! You little Bitch!" Chris screamed, spitting his pacifier to the floor.

"BINKY NOW, young man!!" Jessica yelled. Sending the pacifier back into Chris's mouth with the wave of her hand. "Babies don't talk like that! You're lucky I don't wash your mouth out with soap."

"I think someone just needs to take a nap. Can we do this thing quickly before I lay him down, or is Eli going to have to wait till after naptime to get his dick?" Bailey questioned.

"We can totally do it now. And naptime is a great idea. We can just do it in the bedroom." Jessica answered. "I just need some chalk… and some string… can you grab those candles over there Bailey?" Jessica pulled a few herbs, powders, and crystals of the shelf. "Sorry Eli, you are on diaper duty. It needs to come off for the spell, and you want the dick."

Chris was cleaned, and his naked body tied to the bed quicker than he was comfortable with. Not that a few more minutes would have quelled his fear or despair. "Say goodbye to the little guy. Say, bye bye dick. Say, Have fun with Eli!" Jessica mockingly cooed. Ignoring Chris's pleading eyes with a smile on her face.

"Are you excited, babe! Im excited!" Bailey squeezed Eli's hand. 

"Yeah… I mean. Yes! Totally. Any dick is better than no dick. And I know you said his wasn't very big, but got damn. Did it shrink into a little baby dick when you diapered him?"

"Unfortunately that's all I had to work with." Jessica groaned. "I can make it bigger for you, real easy. Tell me when to stop, Bailey." With a few quick hand motions Chris's dick started to grow.

"That's good! Right there!" Bailey squeaked after several inches. "That looks like a good size to me, what to do you think Eli?"

"That is a respectable size for sure! I'm happy with that. You are the one that I'm gonna use it on though. If thats what my baby wants, let's run it." Eli shouted agreedly.

"What a pitty. He finally has a big ol' cock, like a real man, and he's about to loose it forever. HaHaHa" Bailey laughed.

"Yeah, and speaking of loosing his manhood… that beard is not going to match his new little vagina at all. While we're at it, do you want that too?" Jessica asked. "Not that your beard doesn't look great!" Jessica quicky added. Knowing how self conscious Eli was about his facial hair.

"No, yeah, for sure. The hormones can only do so much, so fast." After a couple years of the hormone treatments Eli had finally started growing his own patchy, stubbly beard.

"Is everybody ready? Jessica lit the various herbs and powders on fire, and chanted in latin. The lights flickered, and a swift breeze blew through the room.

"Was that it?" Bailey asked. "Is it done? Can I go take this thing for a test ride?" She squealed. Hopping up and down behind her overwhelming excitement.

Chris knew the answer. Even though it was small, Chris could feel something missing. He desperately wanted to look down though, only to discover that Jessica's spell did not in fact work. A lone shred of hope, that died at the sight of Jessica's handy work. "Nooo!!!! This is just a nightmare! Please let this be a nightmare!" Chris roared. Tears rolling down his cheeks. 

None of them payed attention to his cries, they were too busy laughing at Eli. He was trying his hand at the helicopter. "Whooo!!!" He scratched. "I'm a fucking helicopter! Wanna come for a ride baby? Let's go!" Eli picked bailey up, and started to run to the other bedroom. 

"I'm gonna take it for the maiden voyage. And then if you want to come join us for round two, you can." Bailey hollard at Jessica before she was carried all the way away.

Jessica turned to Chris, and smiled. "Let's get you in a fresh diaper, and down for a nap. When you wake up, we will decide what dress to wear. I want you looking your cutest for company tonight. Sweet dreams baby. I will turn on the white noise machine for you. I reckon we are gonna get pretty rowdy in there tonight. If you do end up hearing us, it might just give you a reason to explore your new little privates."