LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

Guilend

I didn't know what to say to that. Any typical Amazon would've paddled my butt for stomping my foot. I don't completely believe her about Maggie. Sure there's my friend Jess, but apparently she actually likes it. "Why was Maggie in pull ups anyway? Did it take just a month or did it take longer? Someone needs to look into what she's been doing. 7 out 10 calls I got was from being transferred from the front desk. I had to redirect their calls to where they were supposed to go. Most of our clients you handle personally call either directly to your phone or my desk. I should be getting 20 calls an hour,give or take. " I watched her leave and I went back to my office just as my phone was ringing yet again with 70 missed calls since I left before the meeting. This is insane. 

I blushed when mommy mentioned me playing with my toy. "Yes mommy I did. How's your new assistant doing? Am I really going to go to daycare before long?

“Not today, she is doing good. She had an accident but Mommy took care of it. Speaking of accident. I see my baby left a present for me.” I cooed. I set her on her changing table and went to work cleaning Jessica up. “Someone with boom boom in her diapee.” I cooed as I got her cleaned and into a new diaper. “I think it is time to refill your tank. Sarah if you want to take your lunch you can. We have a cafeteria on the first floor.” I said.

I took Jessica to the first floor and set her in a highchair with her name on it. I got the homemade babyfood I made and fed her every bite. “Mommy’s good eater. But mommy knows what you want. Yes she does.” I said as I set the empty jars down. I unbutton my top to reveal my large swollen breast. I in hooked Jessica and set her on my lap to nurse in front of the whole staff in the room.

I blushed when mommy mentioned that I pooped my diaper. I didn't even notice it. I guess it doesn't matter now. While I was a little sensitive between my legs from playing so much with my toy, I wasn't excited as I wish I was, but I guess you can only handle so much before kitty decides it has had enough. I giggle at that thought. I hope Sarah does better, I hope she quits, especially before she sees me being naughty in a messy diaper or something as embarrassing. Once in the cafeteria I was put in a stupid highchair and fed basically baby food. It tasted okay, but the texture wasn't what I liked. Mommy was right, I did want her boobies. I quickly latched on and started sucking. I knew everyone could see what I was doing. 

I went down to the cafeteria not long after Kay and Jess did. I hate my lunch as I watched my friend eat baby food, by the look on her face she wasn't that interested in it, but her face lit up at the mention of breastmilk. Just look at her suck on that titty. I then saw another woman walk in, I've seen her at the front desk so I guess her name is Maggie. She walked over to Kay and Jess and started teasing Jess for being a big baby and being breastfed while patting her on the butt. I could tell that Kay was not pleased, but Maggie didn't even look at Kay, like she only could see Jess. 

After a while, I set Jessica on my shoulder. I started to pat her back to burp her. “Maggie. I would advise you to stop otherwise you will be fired.” I warned. “Come on give mommy a big burped.” I said. “So Sarah, how do you like this job?” I asked. I set Jessica back on my lap and gave Jessica a pacifier.

"Sorry ma'am, I didn't mean anything by it, I mean she a grown Amazon in a diaper after all. I'll go back to by desk then. " Maggie quickly left. 

I watched her leave and I had an idea. Maybe I can keep Kay distracted for at least a little while so she can get off my back and at the same time I'm hoping Maggie will be forced to actually answer her phone. I have a feeling she has set her desk phone to automatically send the caller to my phone. When Kay finally came over with Jess I couldn't really take my eyes off her. I knew her for years and I just can't believe my eyes right now. "I'm liking it a lot. It is better then my other jobs where I basically am the office gopher or the one they pin every mistake on. " Jess kept quiet with her head slightly turned and looking at me from time to time. I think she's embarrassed by me seeing her like this.