LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

Guilend

I watched on the baby monitor I had set up. I smiled as I saw her finally have fun with Mr. Bear. I waited until I was sure she was done. I went to the nursery shortly after her climax. I picked her up, “Someone is soaked. Mommy will change you after dinner.” I said. I carried her downstairs on my hip.  I placed her in the highchair and secured her arms like last time.

I fed Jessica Mac and cheese, cut up chicken breast, and cooked spinach. “Mommy will start you on your new more pureed diet tomorrow. After dinner, it will be time for your bath then bed.” I said as I fed her. Once the plate was cleaned in. I forced her to drink a bottle of my breast milk. Once I had legally adopted Jessica I received a shit to let me start producing milk that day. I wanted her to get used to the sweet smell and taste before giving her the real thing. I did not want to get bitten.

• Like 1

I blushed as mommy came into the room, I knew that she knew exactly what I had done in my wet diaper. 

I still kept quiet, I didn't want to resist yet and I wasn't sure how this new "game" was played. Which I guess is the point. 

As I finished the food I was about to protest a pureed diet, but then mommy shoved a baby bottle in my mouth. I was going to just refuse to drink any more Little formula or baby formula, which is what I thought was in it, but the look mommy gave me had me deciding against that idea. 

I started drinking it, it actually tasted good, almost like a drug. I was almost finished with it before I realized the only thing that I've heard Little describe giving them this feeling was breast milk. By the time my foggy brain had put the last part together I was finished and tired. The last thing I was thinking before my slumber was what I heard Sarah tell me years ago about break milk from an Amazon, the first time it hits you hard and after the 3rd or 4th time it doesn't knock you out, it just calms you down. 

I smiled as she drank it.  Amazon breast milk not only worked as a sedative, it also worked as a power hypnotic agent. People who could be hypnotized cane easily have commands placed on them. I took her to bed and changed her into a onesie and a clean but thicker night diaper. “All ready for bed.” I cooed. I set her in the crib and gave her a stuff animal to hold. Once I was sure she was out I made my move.

”Jessica, the toilet is a scary place, no place for a big little like you. It is much better in your diaper, after all your mommy is here to clean you up. Plus using the potty takes away from you playtime.” I whispered over and over until I knew the message was in. “You are just my horny little baby.” I whispered before going to bed myself.

I awoke in the early morning and started to make oatmeal. I had the baby camera on with sound. I was eager to take her to work.

I opened my eyes. I was confused at first. Then the last few days came back to me. I realized I had to pee. I looked around and thought maybe I could sneak off and use the potty. All of a sudden the thought of using the potty scared me. I didn't know why. It almost made me want to cry just thinking about it. It wasn't so bad that I could fight threw it through. Then I thought why bother, it would get in the way of playing. Before another thought came, I was peeing my diaper and boy did it make me horny. I quickly unsnapped my onsie and started rubbing the front of my diaper, then I quickly put my hand inside my diaper, fingering myself closer to orgasm. 

I went to the nursery as soon as she was awake. I saw her start to rub the front of her diaper. I smiled as she went to her. “Let mommy help you.” I cooed. I gave her another bottle of my breast milk. I made he hood and drink from the bottle. I set her on my lap and started to rub her diaper as she drank. “There is mommy baby girl. Can you make cummings for mommy.” I cooed.

I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. I secured her and started to fed her the oatmeal. “That is mommy good eater. You are such a pretty girl.” I cooed as I fed her.

For a second thought I was in trouble for touching my diaper. I'm sure I shouldn't have pit my hand down my wet diaper, it's probably not sanitary. Before I could process what mommy said I had a baby bottle in my mouth and I started drinking it like it was reflex. By the time I realized it was breast milk I didn't care, I couldn't get enough of it. I came pretty fast, as far as I could tell. Time seemed to matter or I wasn't able to process it after the milk. I knew the oatmeal would wind up in my diaper probably right after getting to work. 

While mommy was getting us ready for work I asked, "Mommy, am I the first Amazon you've forced to wear diapers as a punishment?" As well as she is at changing my diaper she either had a job changing diapers at some point, but it feels like I'm definitely not the first Amazon's she's had to change the diaper of. 

“No you are my first one, though I had an inbetweener before. Though she listened and I did not have to adopt her. She was my last assistant, her was stress. She got control of her problems and got a new less stressful job.” I said as I got Jessica dressed in a fox onesie.

I drove her to work and smiled as my new assistant was waiting for me. She liked a little shocked as did Jessica. “Sarah this is my baby girl Jessica. Jessica this is Sarah my new assistant. She get the inbetweener office I had for my last assistant. You were too big for it.” I said.

”Sarah is from a temp agency but I like her clerical abilities, as long as she wears her pull ups and does a good job. Plus if she does not have an accident in a month she get her big girl panties back.” I said. 

I was shocked to see Sarah. She seemed to be just as shocked to see me. I sucked hard on my paci as I buried my face into mommy. Hoping no one mentions my diaper and hoping I can hide in a hole. 

Sarah didn't know what was going on, she knew this was a possible fate of her friend when she called and turned her in. She wasn't sure what to say. "Morning ma'am, I'll do my best at my job and keep my pull ups dry and clean. "

“Are you thirsty, does mommy need to fed you.” I asked as she pressed her head in my chest. “Are you shy because you maybe wet or messy in front of the new person.” I asked. I took Jessica to her old cubicle. I replaced her desk with a changing table, crib, and rocking chair. “I bet you are thirsty. I bet the bottle was not enough.” I cooed.

I set her on my lap and opened my top, to reveal my breast. The scent of my breast milk filled her nose. I guided Jessica to my breast. “Come on.” I cooed making sure she latched on.

I shook my head when mommy mentioned me going potty in my diaper. One thing I really didn't want my friend Sarah to know is how much I love going poopy in my diapers, especially around others or how turned on I get when getting teased for wearing diapers and basically every humiliating thing that comes with being a big baby. I am kind of glad mommy doesn't make me beg to cum in my poopy diapers or beg to "play" on Mr horsey or Mr Bear. I hope mommy never makes me hump anything while in front of others at work, especially Sarah I don't even want her to know how I got to this position. As soon as mommy pulled out her boob and I could smell the milk I couldn't help myself, I quickly latched on and started sucking. I was so embarrassed and turned on right now for being breastfed and in a place everyone could see. I didn't even notice Sarah had followed us. 

"Ma'am, if I may, how did she end up back in diapers and go from your assistant to being adopted?" I was curious, I didn't understand how my Amazon friend, the one who helped me get through college without being adopted, my protector end up in an obvious wet diaper and getting breastfed. 

I smiled as Jessica suckled hungrily. “There is a good girl. I bet my baby will be poopy soon. She had such a big breakfast. Yeah, are you going to leave a present for mommy.” I said. I smiled as Sarah followed us. I knew she was the one that took in Jessica when she ran. I would get my revenge for taking what was mine.

”it is interesting, Jessica can not do simple math. So I had to punish her. Then I noticed she was having fun. So I made her go home in pull ups. When she was heading back to work. She bend down and filled her pull up on her way to work. Then she ran away. My Jessica can not do basic math just like she can make it to the potty. I bet she is wet or messy.” I cooed. I opened the special zipper to reveal her diaper.

I blushed when I heard mommy talking about me going poopy soon. I could already feel the need and it was getting stronger. I whimpered as mommy told Sarah about me, especially telling her I was having fun in my diapers and about me pooping my pull up on purpose. I kept telling myself I hated being embarrassed from mommy talking about me, but my kitty really seems to enjoy it. 

"She was having fun? Are you saying she was turned on by being in diapers and stuff? Did you know she's actually straight? She's not into woman. " I wonder if she was hypnotized to enjoy it. I can't imagine anyone getting off on pooping themselves. I hate wearing this stupid pull up. But every job I go to they make me wear them "just in case" . When Kay exposed Jessica's diaper it looked like it was just wet, but as soon as I could see her entire bottom I heard her grunting and I saw a huge bulge start to form in her diaper. It was like she wanted me and everyone else to see her diaper bulge out as she pooped,like she wanted the extra humiliation. 

“Oh, look at baby Jessica. Are you going poopy. Huh, are you leaving a present for mommy.” I cooed. I watched as the diaper filled, it was not a small poop. I say her up and pulled the back of the diaper to see the massive load. “See, she just a baby that likes to use her diaper.” I said. I picked up Jessica and gave her back her pacifier. “She does not want to be a big girl. She likes using her diaper and having fun with Mr. bear and Mr. Egg.” I said as I laid her on the changing table.

I untaped her diaper in front of Sarah. She could see the massive load in the diaper. “That was a big poopy.“ I cooed. I  went to work wiping Jessica clean. I put her in a thick diaper with little foxes on them. “Now enough visiting with your friend. I need you to review the client files and set them up for tours with the company in the next month. They need to be two hours time slot within a month.” I said to Sarah.

I smiled as I set Jessica in my office. I set up a bouncer for Jessica. I set Mr. Egg into the diaper. I set her into the bouncer. “You have fun while mommy gets to work.” I said.

I blushed as everyone, especially Sarah, watch the back of my diaper bulge out. I'm so turned on right now. I cover my face as mommy opens my diaper right there in front of everyone just you would a baby. I don't get any modesty or privacy. Once my bottom is cleaned and she starts cleaning my kitty I moan into my paci. I want to try humping mommy's hand, but I don't want mommy to smack my bottom. 

I watch as Kay checks Jessica's very full diaper. I'm not sure why she had to look down the back of it unless she just wanted to further humiliate her. I watched her change her diaper and it was very clear that Jessica was turned on. I could hear her moaning. I always had a crush on Jessica, but I knew she was straight so I never acted on it. Listening to her moan and seeing her bald kitty get excited was having an effect on my own kitty. My pull up was getting a little wet from my own excitement. "My friend? We just met, I don't think you'd call us friends. Besides she's just a baby. Yes ma'am I'll get right on it. " I didn't want her to know that Jessica and I were friends. First thing an Inbetweener or Little learns is to not associate with babies or you could become a baby. I quickly went to my own office and started my work. 

I moaned as mommy put me in the bouncer with Mr Egg. Sadly it wasn't on a high setting and all the egg and bouncer did was keep me on the edge and not let me actually have an orgasm. It would be obvious to anyone that walked in that I was enjoying myself. Before mommy walked away I ask, " Mommy am I the only Amazon you've ever seen wearing a diaper? I'm probably the only Amazon in the world that enjoys my diapers like this. " I realize that I'm probably all alone, I'm the only Amazon like me. Now I've heard that some criminals gets sentenced to being treated this way for a period of time, but I've never seen it in the real world. 

“My older brother, he liked them. He would often masturbate in them. He moved an got a new family where he gets to be the baby. It is rare but you are not the only one.” I said. I turned up Mr.Egg. I put in the pacifier into her mouth. “Now shh. Mommy got to get some calls done. Then she can play and keep baby happy.” I cooed.

I spent the next hour answering emails and calls. Once I was nine I turned off Mr. Egg and picked Jessica up. “I think my baby is nice and happy.” I blew a raspberry on her neck and set her down infront a colorful desk. I gave her crayons and a coloring book.

I moaned as mommy turned up the egg as she put my paci in my mouth. I tried so hard to cum. I even thought about Mommy's brother, I wonder how she found out his secret. I bet she walked in on him wearing a dirty diaper with his hand in his diaper. Knowing mommy she kept his secret, for a price.

Every time I got close to cumming I would shift and I'd lose what build-up I had and then it started all over. I lost count of how many times I was edged. I was so happy when mommy got me out. "Thank you mommy. " I guess I did have fun, even if I didn't cum. I'm just glad no one has come by to talk to mommy and see me. When I got the crayons and started coloring. "Mommy, are you still in contact with your older brother, do you see him at all?

I was working hard to get my work done. I was constantly getting phone calls. Most of them wasn't even relevant. I had to transfer most of them to other departments. I swear the people working the switchboard or the calls at the front desk just sends every call to my desk just to get out of dealing with them. No wonder no one wanted this job. I was walking a lot, thanks to being shorter then most of those working here I had to walk faster to stay on time. I went to the bathroom once, but all that water I've been drinking I really had to go now. I got up from my desk and headed to the bathroom. 

“No, not anymore his new family does not let him use the phone. He is too young. They send me pictures though.” I said. “There is nothing wrong with you.” I cooed. I patted her head and went to check on Sarah. I saw her stand up. “Just in time. We are having a meeting in thirty minutes. I need you to make fifteen copies for this data sheets and set them up in the meeting room.” I asked each data sheet was ten pages so it would take about fifteen to print. “You are going a great job.” I said.

I went to the break room and got myself a soda. I returned to my office. “Now mommy got a meeting you can either come with mommy and sit and play with your toys or you can relax in your crib. Mommy has not got you set up in the daycare yet.” I said.

"He must have been embarrassed having his younger sister see him in diapers. There must be something wrong with me, that way someone can fix me and I can go back to being treated like an adult. " I pouted. 

"Yes ma'am, I'll get it done, but I have to use the bathroom real quick. " I really had to go abd there's no way I'd be able to hold it that long. 

"I'll go into my crib mommy. I don't want everyone staring at me or talking baby talk to me in the meeting. " 

“As long you are able to finish the task I have given you than sure.” I said to Sarah. “Though you may not want to hold it as long as you have. You are squirming like a toddler.” I said. As I held Jessica as my hip. I focused on Jessica. “There is nothing wrong with you. You are perfect.” I said.

I placed Jessica into her crib. I gave her a bottle of my breast milk and a dildo so she could make cummies during the meeting. I went into the meeting room and waited for Sarah.

I rushed to the bathroom, I made it, but I still peed in my pull up. Not a lot, I still peed in the toilet, but my pull up now sagged a little. I didn't have time to change so quickly pulled my dress down after pulling up my soggy pull up and washed my hands. I was 5, maybe 8 minutes late getting to the conference room. 

Once in my crib I was happy mommy gave me a toy. I guess I'm lucky, most Amazon's don't let their adult babies even have sexual release and the ones that do won't let them have it in an adult manner, usually they have to hump something or ride something. Some get pleasure diapers for them that activates when it's wet enough, usually a full wetting I believe. I wonder if they make them in Amazon size. It would be humiliating if mommy put one on me and took me to the park or something in just my shirt and pleasure diaper. I definitely enjoyed my wet diaper before falling asleep. 

“I am sorry, she should have been here before the meeting with the data sheets,” I said annoyed. I spotted her coming I could also see her pull up was hanging lower. Once Sarah was in the meeting room. I gave the data sheets. “Review them. We will be back.” I said. I went over to Sarah and took her hand and led her to my officd.

I checked her pull up. “I thought you said you were going to the bathroom. If I knew you were going to just use your pull  up, I would have not let you be late.” I said. I set her on the floor in ripped the sides of the pull up. I wiped Sarah clean and helped her into new pull up. “I will set up a potty chart more than three accident in a week and it is diapers for the rest of the month.” I said. I lead her back to the meeting room so the meeting could get started.

When she checked my pull up I teared up. "I did use the toilet, I just wet it a little and it would've been a problem if people at the front desk didn't keep transferring every single call they get to my phone." As she started changing me I was scared, "Please don't spank me." I always get spanked for wetting my pull ups. Sadly it's a common thing since Amazon's love keeping me away from the bathroom just to watch me squirm and eventually wet myself. 

Once I was in a new pull up I was starting to feel better. I looked up in shock when she mentioned a potty chart. "I, I don't think all that's necessary ma'am. " without even responding she ushered me into the meeting so it can get started. I didn't even notice that the back of my dress had got tucked into my pull up. 

I noticed Sarah pull up were visible. I chuckled and fixed them. The meeting only took about a hour. I watched Sarah as meeting went on. I was please she was taking good notes. After the meeting I took Sarah to my office. “Hey so the rules for the potty chart is that three accidents in a week mean diapers and if you lie about your state of the pull up then you are in. That will lead to a spanking.” I said

I blushed when she fixed my skirt. I hope no one noticed. But from a few chuckles I heard, it was noticed. At least she didn't leave it up so everyone could see it. 

"Ma'am it's not necessary, I swear it wasn't my fault. It was the fault of those Amazon's manning the front desk. They're not doing their job. " I stomped my foot. 

“Then you should have been a big girl and tell me. Then  I would have fixed it. Or you could have been a big girl, tell me before you had to go really bad and I would have let you. I am not a monster. I allow my employees to have potty breaks. Now this is what we are doing. If you do not like it the door is there. Best of luck finding a full time job that pays these well and treats you are equals like I try to do. If one of my Amazon employees wet pulls they were wearing I would make them do the same thing. You do not believe me, as Maggie on the main front desk. She had to go a home month without an accident before I got rid of her potty chart. Now I got to wake my baby up.” I said.

I stood up and went to Jessica’s crib. I lowered the rail and nudged her awake. “Did my baby have a good nap? I saw you had fun with your special toy.” I cooed. I picked her up and checked her diaper.