LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

Guilend

"Yes mommy. " I ate my dinner and tried to come up with a plan to escape. I couldn't show up to Sarah's wear a pull up or a diaper. But there's a small store between where I work and her house that have panties. It wouldn't be hard to steal a pair from there since I doubt mommy would let me have money on me. I watched movies with mommy and I lost count of how many times I peed my diaper. It could probably hold more, but I doubt it would last a full night. Especially if mommy pits me to bed early as I expect. 

After the movie, I check her diaper. “Jessica you are so soaked you are about to leak and you could not tell mommy?” I asked. “You said you were a big girl huh. Mommy should spank you.” I said. I took her to the nursery. I laid her down. I untaped the diaper and cooed. “That is mommy little fountain.” I cooed. 

I put her in a new thicker diaper. I set her into the crib and raised the rail. I secured the hood so she could not get out. I inserted a pacifier in her mouth. “Night.” I cooed before going to bed myself.

I whimpered as my diaper was checked and just moaned a little during my diaper change. Now here I was laying in a crib, thickly diapered and sucking on a pacifier. I was starting to get excited again, but I wasn't stupid, I knew mommy probably had a nanny cam of some sort in there and if I did try to touch myself or anything other than sleep, I knew the paddling I got earlier would feel like a cool breeze. I finally fell asleep, only waking up a couple time in the night to wet my diaper before going back to sleep. 

I went to the nursery in the morning. I checked on Jessica. I opened the lid of the crib and lowered the rail. “That is a soaked baby.” I cooed. I had a large bottle of warm formula. I set Jessica on my lap. I forced the nipple into her mouth. And I held her up with my shoulder that held the bottle. The other hand rubbed the front of Jessica’s diaper. “Who is mommy’s good baby?” She cooed.

I was awake at least 30 minutes before mommy walked in. I didn't know what mommy put in the baby bottle, but I really didn't want to find out. Once mommy forced the nipple into my mouth I whimpered. I knew I could only drink it. I knew right away it was formula. Usually used for Littles and Betweeners, but I suppose a few Amazon's, me included. I guess I'm lucky I'm not being breastfed, yet. I wonder if this is all I'll get for breakfast, probably. 

I moaned as mommy started rubbing my wet diaper against my kitty. "I am mommy." I tried to say around the nipple of the baby bottle. I really hope she lets me cum. I heard some Amazon's only allow their Littles sexual release in wet and messy diapers, which could just be a very few. 

“That is right.” I whispered in her ear. I stopped rubbing her right before she could reach climax. “Mommy will let you finish after you eat all your food.” I cooed. I took her hand and lead her to the kitchen and secured her into a a special Amazon highchair with her hands under the tray. I got the oatmeal and scooped it up. “Mommy wanted you to be full.” I cooed. I made sure she at every bit.

I smiled. “Now some mommy and baby bonding time.” I whispered as I got her out of the highchair. I got a dildo and turned in on. I rubbed out on the outside with it. Before is slid the it in from the front of the diaper and inserted in her kitty. I started to moved in in and out. “You can cum for mommy now.” I whispered.

I whined as Mommy’s hand withdrew from between my legs. I was horny now, I didn't want to wait till later. I was not happy, but I didn't say anything. 

Once in the kitchen and I saw the highchair I thought wow that's huge, but then I realized I was actually going to eat something so I wasn't too upset. I didn't like not being able to use my hands, but it could have been worse. 

I was so happy when mommy pulled out the toy. I was moaning before she even touched me. The look in her eyes, I wasn't sure, but it looked as if she was turned on by what was happening. "Mommy I want to cum in my wet diaper. " I almost screamed. 

“Yes, mommy will let you cum. Such a good girl for telling mommy.” I muttered. I kept at it. I felt the moment before she was about to break into organism. I bite her softly on her ear as she finished her climax. “That is mommy good girl.” I whispered. I fixed her diaper. “You are a wet girl.” I cooed. I picked her up and secured her into my SUV I made her suck on a pacifier.

I drove her to work. I smiled as I carried her at my hip through the office. I set her at her desk. “Mommy got you to run errands today. So once you check you mail, mommy will give you your first task.” I cooed.

I came so hard I squirted, I've never done that before. I think the most embarrassing thing about this situation is that I'm straight, I'm not into girls, but somehow it turns me on even more knowing the one with the control over my orgasms is a woman. 

I was so humiliated being carried through the office on mommy's hip, with my wet diaper on display and sucking on my paci. I just buried my head into mommy's shoulder till she put me down in my chair. 

"Mommy, what about a diaper change?" I asked as she started to walk away after her instructions.  I knew I shouldn't have said anything the moment I said it. Maybe she didn't hear me or maybe I'll get lucky and I'll not get into trouble. I quickly started to log onto my computer trying to pretend I didn't say anything at all. 

“Oh you need a diapee changed. Okay Mommy will change you.” I smirked. I set down a changing mat in the middle of the corridor. She untaped her diaper. “Look how we you are. Mommy little fountain.” I cooed. I started to change her infront of the employees. “Lift your legs. Good baby girl.” I cooed. I soon had her in a clean diaper. “All clean. Now get started.” I said.

I went to my office and started to look off the cost of trackers and other tech I can get for my new baby girl. I already had a tracker but I wanted back ups. “She will be the best plaything I ever had.” I whispered to myself. 

I couldn't believe it. Mommy was changing me in front of everyone. Everyone was able to see my kitty, like I had no modesty. A tear rolled down my cheek. I can't do this anymore, I have to get out of here. Maybe while I'm out doing these errands I can finally get away and get to my friend's place. Obviously I won't tell her the truth, I'll just tell her I need a place to crash for a few days. 

I got seated in my chair trying to ignore the snickering and teasing and got to looking at my emails that mommy told me to do. 

I was pleased as I figured out how to work work the current tracker I got. It was not the best tracker but it was small enough to work. I went to work hiding the tracker. I figured the best way it to put it in something she would wear. I looked through my drawer and found a flower hair clip. I worked and hid the tiny tracker into a hair clip. 

I exited my office and went to Jessica. “Mommy wants to fix your hair.” I said. I brushed her hair and made it look nice. I put the rose hair clip into her hair to make it made her hair look mature and amazing. “There you go.” I cooed.

I blushed as mommy did my hair. She never once stopped others from others, people calling me a big baby, others making comments that I'm far too old to be in diapers or the cooing and baby talk. I sometimes thinks she likes my humiliation. I wonder if I'm the first Amazon she's ever put back in diapers or humiliated like this. "Mommy, everyone is teasing me and calling me a big baby or that I'm too old to be wearing diapers, can you make them stop?" I have to get out of here. I hope mommy send me on my errands soon. 

“People, anyone else makes fun of Baby Jessica will receive a diapered punishment.” I said loudly. A few people snickered. “Okay, there you go baby girl. Now here is eighty dollars I need you to get the special cake I ordered for Lora’s birthday. Here is hundred for the cab to get the cake and here are the directions. If you have change keep it.” I said. I gave her the money and patted her butt.

"Thank you mommy. " I glared at those that snickered. After mommy handed me the money I smiled. Here's my chance. "Yes mommy. " I didn't even care that she patted my butt. 

I quickly left, but not before the worst Amazon coworker, Rebecca, patted my butt and said,"Better hurry up and be a good girl for your mommy, Big Baby." She laughed. I guess she could get away with it after mommy's threat. I didn't even know if mommy had made it back to her office, but I didn't care, I had my way out. 

Once outside I found an alleyway and pulled my damp diaper off and tossed it near a trash bin that was overfilled. I walked to this small clothing store and bought a pair of panties. I went into the bathroom and actually peed in the toilet for the first time in 2 days. It felt weird, so did the panties after I put them on. 

After a few blocks and some turns later I was at a Betweener housing complex. It took me a few minutes, but I finally found the one my friend lived in. I knocked on the door while looking around to make sure I wasn't followed. 

I watched on my computer. I had my tracker on for her. I was hoping she would listen or obey. But it was clear she was running. I decided to make the move I did not want to do. I called a friend of mine that works for the Little Adoption system. It just fast tracked me to someone I could talk to about putting Jessica into the Babied Only Group, where she has the same rules and right of the littles that are treated as babies.

In two hours, Jessica name and face was on the news as a runner. A number to the police in the Babied department and a thousand dollar reward for her. Jessica’s bank was now on hold.

The door opened and my friend Sarah greeted me. 

"HI Jessica, long time no see. Come on in. "

"HI Sarah. " I walked inside, I had to duck a little because her house was made for Betweeners. We sat and chatted for a bit and at one point she bent over and her pants came down a little in the back and I could clearly tell she was wearing a pull up. "Um, Sarah, your underwear is showing. " she blushed and pulled her pants back up. 

"I just got home from a half day at work and after an incident at work where some crazy woman spilled her water in my lap and said I wet myself, I'm now required to wear pull ups at work. " she replied. 

"I'm sorry to hear that. Most Amazon's are horrible. By the way, my house is being worked on right now, do you minding I crash here a couple of night?" 

"Yes they are and of course you can. I actually have an Amazon size bed in the spare bedroom. I got it actually just in case you wanted to stay over at some point." 

"Thanks. " Thank goodness, I am safe now. We chatted for a while about everything, except of course the real reason I was there. Eventually after a long day of games and fun I was tired and I told her I was going to bed early tonight. As far as I know she never changed out of her pull up. But I have a feeling she's more used to wearing them then panties. I made sure to use the toilet before going to sleep. I heard Sarah watching TV before I went to sleep. 

I waited and waited for most of the evening. I was waiting for a call. Sure enough a call came in from an Inbetweener. She did not want to give her name but she does not want to get into trouble. She said what time she was going to work so they could get her in the morning. 

It was seven am as Sarah left for work. A police force arrived and busted in the door and surrounded Jessica. They took her in. As she was handcuffed her panties were removed and replaced with a diaper. They informed her, she was now apart of the BOG. They told they were taking her to a holding cell until a guardian shows up. If no one shows in the next two days she will go into a all day daycare until she is adopted.

I had woke up the next morning and had breakfast with Sarah. She didn't seem happy, but she wouldn't tell me why. As she left she just said she was sorry and left for work, her pull up showing a little above her pants. I thought it was weird, but I guess I can talk to her tomorrow about it. I turned on the tv and the news came on. My face was all over it. Asking for my location for a reward and that anyone hiding me would be either sent to prison or an Amazon reform school. I jump up from the sofa,  but it was to late. The door opened and a group came rushing in. Once I was restrained an Amazon woman, the tallest I've ever seen, walked in. She informed me I was part of the BOG and what that meant. I tried to struggle, but after a bare bottom spanking from this woman, my fight left me. She wiped me clean, spending way too much time wiping my sensitive parts with a smirk on her face. I'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing. After I was diapered she explained that either my guardian would pick me up or I was going to daycare till I'm adopted. I. Tried to protest, but an Amazon size silencer pacifier was pit in my mouth and inflated. My skirt was removed, mittens put on my hands and this woman carried me out of the house with me on her hip. They even had an Amazon size baby carseat they put me in before we drove off. Everyone living in the area was outside watching. 

I waited for a few hours. During that time, Jessica was forced fed babyfood and formula packed with diuretics and laxative. The guards would just change her when she need a change in the middle of the cell. A few of the littles would look away as they knew they had the same treatment, they were just shocked to see an Amazon in their state. 

I entered the station when Jessica was having one of her diaper changes. “There is Jessica. Hey baby girl. I am here to get you out and adopt you. So just wait for mommy to get you out of the cell. It may take a hour or so. Mommy got paperwork to do.” I cooed. I followed the officer to fill out the paperwork to legal have control and adopt Jessica.

I cried as I was fed the baby food and forced to drink formula from a baby bottle. I knew exactly what was in it. The guards took pleasure in telling me after I had drank half of the first bottle. 

The guards were not nice, well most of them. I was so embarrassed the first time I squatted and filled my diaper. I was in it for almost an hour, at least it felt like an hour. There wasn't any clocks or anyway to tell time, babies didn't need to know that apparently. Whenever I did get changed one female guard took pleasure in, well, pleasuring me during it while baby talking me. She never let me cum either. I found out she did that with every Little there, though there was one guy Little that couldn't take it and actually came, he got a big paddling. 

When Kay came by I was both happy and sad. I knew once she adopted me she'd treat me just like an adopted Little, she said she would if I ran and now she is adopting me. I don't know if she even noticed the guard pleasuring me or not, I doubt she cared. I know it's pretty common thing to do with Littles, though there's many that don't approve of Littles getting any sexual release or pleasure. By the time Mommy came back I was in the process of making yet another messy diaper as I sucked on the pacifier that has only been removed to feed me. 

I went over to Jessica. “Hey baby girl. Mommy got you.” I cooed. I picked her up and set her on my hip, though she was an Amazon she was smaller and lighter than I was. “Someone left a present from mommy.” I cooed. I patted her butt as I signed her out and paid the holding fee. 

I drove home with Jessica now placed in an Amazon size baby seat that I had replaced one of back seats. I took her inside. “So first off, things will change. You no longer have a job but you are still coming to work with me and two you are going to get spanked for runaway.” I said. I set her over my lap and grabbed a paddle. I spanked her over her messy diaper. I hit hard enough for her to feel.

I cried as mommy put me on her hip and carried me out. I sucked on my paci harder as I involuntarily started to grind myself against mommy's hip. All the sexual teasing the guards did during my diaper changes and from humiliation in general, I was horny. Mommy didn't say anything, so she either didn't notice or didn't care. 

I hated sitting in that careseat in my messy diaper, I couldn't even move with the strap being tight between my legs. 

I knew the spanking was coming but what I didn't expect was the diaper to rub my kitty from each smack of the paddle. It started to hurt, but I was also getting closer to release. Eventually I came in my filthy diaper, but mommy didn't stop. In fact it felt like she speedup and started swinging the paddle harder. By the time she was done I was crying like a big baby. I couldn't say anything because of the silencer paci in my mouth, but that's probably a good thing. I wonder what other changes there are and if I don't have a job, what will I be doing at work? There is a daycare at work, there are a few supervisors that also keep their Littles in their offices in a playpen abd their secretaries take care of them when their bosses are busy. Most secretaries are Betweeners, but not all of them. Wait, that means mommy will need to hire someone to replace me. This could get a lot worse for me. 

I took her to the new nursery and set her on the changing table. “If you did not try to run, you would have been better off. I already found your replacement though your cubicle will not go to waste. I am putting a changing table and crib there for you.” I said.

I got her into a clean new diaper and removed the pacifier gag. “Now mommy will leave you to play in your nursery. You can have fun with Mr. Bear. You need your naughty time.” I cooed. I went downstairs to get started on dinner.

I didn't want to play with Mr bear. It would be too humiliating. I walked around the nursery, well, waddled is more accurate. It didn't take long before I realized I was peeing my diaper. It wasn't an accident exactly, I realized that as soon as I needed to go my mind said it could out of reflex. 

I looked out the window and saw other people walking around Amazon families, every one of them had at least one Little. I did see one Betweener. The way everyone was acting, their body language at least, made it appear that the woman with the babies Betweener held some kind of elevated status. As bad as it sounds it appears that the reason is because she has a babies Betweener. I guess once everyone has their precious Little babies, the next way to stand out and feel superior to everyone is to have a taller and bigger baby. I sigh as I realize that if that's the case then mommy's now elevated even more in their small community society. 

The thought of mommy dragging me outside to show me off and I of course fill the back of my very exposed diaper in front of the whole neighborhood and Mommy patting my butt while informing everyone close enough to hear, that I like my poopy diaper or a promise to let me Play with Mr bear in my poopy diaper when we get home  it was enough that I finally went over to Mr Bear and started humping him. 

I start to imagine being outside or in the living room with mommy's friends over and me pooping my diaper. Then mommy brings out Mr bear and forces me to hump him in front of everyone. I also thought about mommy's new assistant being forced to change my poopy diaper. I was so close to release.