LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

Guilend

I grabbed her by the ear. “What is my name or do I need to spank you infront of Mrs. Swan.” I asked. I waited for an answer. “I am sorry, my assistant has been misbehaving lately and I am trying to get her to behave better. You understand.” I said sweetly. I felt Jessica’s diaper and was pleased.  “I will let you give the tour now.” I went to my office.

As Jessica was giving the tour, the Little James, was busy sucking his thumb. He looked up to see the wet diaper. “Mommy she got diaper too. Does that mean she a big little?” He asked. He poked her diaper. “She is squishy. Where is her mommy?” He asked. He looked at Jessica. “Where is your mommy. You should go to her and get a change.” he said.

"I'm sorry mommy Kae.  Please don't spank me. " I felt my diaper warm up a little. 

"It's understandable, young adults these days sometimes needs a firm hand. " the old woman said as she smiled. 

"Follow me ma'am and we can get started. " I blushed as I started the tour and hoping to get it over with before my diaper was noticed. 

I stopped walking and started studdering as the Little boy started asking questions about my wet diaper. 

"I'm not sure if she's a Big Little, she's probably just being punished for being a naughty girl. " the old woman said right as she lifted my skirt and checked my diaper and looked down the back as if she's checked plenty of diapers in her time. "I don't think she's wet enough for a change yet sweetheart. Her diaper can hold a lot more. " 

I saw the look she gave me when she felt between my legs, she knew about Mr. Egg. She had to know with how much it was vibrating. She lowered my skirt and patted my bottom. 

I was so embarrassed and aroused it was difficult to finish the tour, but we finally made it back to mommy's office and my diaper was very wet at this point. 

I smiled as they returned. “I hope you agree we handle our company with a firm but proper reigns. Please get with out lawyer and we will sigh. My assistant will mark the calendar. Though double check it. Baby Jessica has trouble with numbers.” I said. I felt her diaper. “I think someone is ready for a change. Mommy will change you after you help Mrs. Swan. Mrs. Swan there is a bathroom with a changing table down the hall to the left. From the smell I think your little boy left you a present.” I said.

I waited for Jessica to return. “That was a good job, she was very pleased with the tour.” I said. I laid her down and untapped her diaper. “You are a soggy girl. Look like you had a lot of fun with Mr. Egg.” I said. I wiped her clean and slid a fresh diaper under her. I inserted a powerful all day laxative into Jessica’s anus. I taped the diaper closed. “Look this diaper has flower all over it.” I cooed. “Now mommy think we should go to the cafe for lunch.” I said. I took her hand and led the way outside.

I smiled as we crossed the street and entered a nice cafe. I order a chicken salad sandwich for me and chicken tenders and fries for Jessica. I sat down and drank my water. I let Jessica get whatever she wanted to drink though I put it in a sippy cup.

"Yes, I see you handle things very well and to my liking. " the old woman said. 

I felt mommy check my diaper and I blushed. 

I watched as the old woman picked James up and sniffed his butt. 

"Thank you, I'll change him after I get the schedule setup and doubled checked. He'll be fine sitting in a poopy diaper for a little while. So don't be afraid to do that with baby Jess if you need to. " she smiled at me. 

"Right this way to my desk ma'am and I'll get you on the calendar. " I quickly say as I lead her and her stinky Little to my office before any more comments could be made. 

"Alright sweetie, put me down for 3 o'clock in seven days. " 

I leaned over and put it in the calendar but before I could say anything the old woman smack my butt hard, way harder then I thought she could. "I said in 7 days. It's Wednesday and I said 3 o'clock not 9 o'clock. Your mommy is right, you do have problems with numbers. " I quickly started fixing it, but the woman's hand never left my bottom. She kept rubbing and patting it. I was trying not to give in and touch myself. After it was fixed and she was satisfied she headed to go change her Little while I went mommy to get my diaper changed. Thankfully it was just wet. 

"Thank you mommy for letting me give the tour. I'm happy to have had the opportunity. " I whimpered as she put the laxatives in my bottom. The look on her face told me I was in for something very embarrassing later and I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy it or not. 

As we started to leave to head outside I panicked. It was one think to be discrete, but I know how Littles and Betweeners are treated even in public by their mommy's and daddy's. Which even include public diaper changes, bare bottom spanking and many other humiliating things. "Mommy please, not outside. Can't we go to the lunch room here?"

We finally got there and after she order I asked for some apple juice which I whined about it being put in a sippy cup. "Can't I just drink it in a big girl cup please mommy?"

“You have a choice between a bottle or a sippy cup.” I stated. I smiled as the food arrived. I started to eat the sandwich was great. “I could come here everyday.” I said. “I watched you for a while. I will say, I have enough evidence that would make you not only eligible but required to be adopted.” I said. I crossed my arms. “So I am thinking of checked out your apartment. So like I said until I say otherwise you will be in either diapers or pull ups.”

I finished my meal and paid for both meals. “Is there a changed room. I am sure my baby girl will need a change soon.” I muttered as I got a coffee. I sipped it and relaxed as I watched Jessica.

I looked down at the table and blushed. "Sippy cup mommy Kae."

"Evidence? What Evidence? This is a punishment. I'm not having accidents in my big girl panties. ?" I try and say confidently, but fail. I also start to get cramps in my stomach. That laxative is kicking in. 

When the food arrives I blush as mommy mentions that I'll need a diaper change soon. I double over at the same time from another cramp. I start eating once it stops, but I'm certain it won't be long until I fill my diaper. 

I make it through half the food before a cramp hits me again. This time I stand up and squat next to the chair and start making a big mess in my diaper. I'm certain that my diaper is fully exposed in the back right now. I look up at mommy as I push more into my diaper. Once I'm finished I finally stand up. I don't know what to do now so I stand there with my head bowed in shame. 

I showed Jessica the photo I took this morning of Jessica bending her knees and messing her pull up this morning. “That is enough prove, I said you had to use the diaper, I never said anything about using the pull up. You either had an accident or you enjoyed it.” I watched as she filled her diaper. I stood up and pulled it back before squeezing her butt. “Baby really filled her diapee.”

”I will take my girl to get changed.” I said to the waitress. I took her to the bathroom. I was able to lift her. And set her on the changing table. “Look, my baby girl can be changed on these good to know.” I said . I untapped the diaper. “Wow, you really went poop.” I said. I went to wiping her clean. Once in a new pink diaper and was able to pick her up and set her on my hip and a left and paid for the meal. I carried Jessica all the way back to the office. “Check your emails then see me.” I said once I set her down.

I was shocked as I saw the picture she had taken. I couldn't even respond. I don't know if any reason I could give for pooping my pull up this morning would be something I'd want in court as something I had admitted to. Only those needing to be adopted would have accidents and those that poop themselves on purpose because it turned them on also aren't mature enough to be considered adult. 

When she put me on the table to change me I noticed that anyone could walk in and see me and my kitty. "Mommy, someone could walk in and see me. Can you please lock the door?" It's a common sight to see a Little getting changed, they don't get privacy or modesty, but I'm not a Little or a Betweener,  I'm an Amazon. 

When she started wiping my kitty I couldn't help but moan and even try to push myself against her hand, but a smack to my thigh stopped that. 

I definitely didn't feel like an Amazon when I was carried on her hip. I buried my face into her shoulder the entire walk back. I knew my skirt was pushed up and my diaper was fully exposed. I heard a few comments from passerbys about how I should be ashamed of myself and I'm a disgrace to every Amazon. 

Once I was back on my feet I still couldn't look at mommy or anyone in the eye. "Yes mommy. " I replied while pulling my skirt down to try and cover my diaper which was a little wet since I wet it on the way across the street. I don't know if mommy noticed or not. 

I smiled as I went over to her. I had a paddle in my hand. I took her hand. I set her on my lap. “I heard from Mrs. Swan that if she did not over look your work, you would have gotten wrong date and time.” I said. I set her on my lap and lowered her diaper. I started to swat her her butt. “You are going to count every swat I give you.” 

I spanked her fifteen times. “So now you are going to spend the rest of that day filling out a basic math workbook. For every wrong question and for every page not done, you will have to wear a onesie to work for that day.” I said. 

At first I was confused as I was laid over her lap, till she explained why I was getting paddled. "Mommy it wasn't my fault. You put Mr. Egg in my diaper and I couldn't concentrate. "

After the first swat I forgot to count. It wasn't till swat 3 before I started counting and ended up with 3 extra swats. I was crying harder then I ever had. I don't want to ever get paddled on my bare bottom again. Once again I noticed Mommy had left the door to her office open again. I guess I've just gotten lucky that everyone in the office hasn't seen me naked getting my diaper changed. 

"Yes Mommy. I'll do my best. " at this rate I wasn't sure if there was an if I get adopted by force, like a Little, but I have a feeling it's only a when will it happen. How did I get myself into this. Why do I keep letting my arousal to being humiliated in this way control my actions. I'll have to fight hard to not mess up on these tests on purpose. Maybe I should quit and move somewhere no one knows me.

I smiled as I went to her once the day was over. I looked over her workbook. “You did a great job but you are short two pages.” I said. I smiled as I checked Jessica. “Someone is soggy, I will change you later.” I said. I took her to the garage. I smiled as I lauded her in the back seat. I untapped her diaper and started to wipe Jessica’s clean. She smiled as she pulled out a pull up and a vibrator. She smiled as she inserted the dildo. “Oh I am forgetting your other toy.” I said. I pulled out a butt plug and inserted it. I helped her into the pull up.

”Now let’s go to your apartment.” I said. I turned the toys on high. I drove to Jessica apartment and let her take the led. “Okay unlock the door and give me all your panties. “I said as I held the bags of pull ups.

I did try hard to do them correctly, but I couldn't finish them. My butt just hurt and kept distracting me. Along with coworkers constantly walking by my desk to tease me about still being in diapers at my age or how I'm the biggest baby they've ever seen. Even Rebecca, a Betweener that I was always nice to was teasing me a lot. I feel she only did it so she could feel like one of the "Amazons" and not become a target like she used to be. 

I moaned as mommy inserted the toys inside me. I tried to fight the urge building up inside me. But as I was walking to my door I couldn't stop it. I came hard in my pull at the same time my bladder released, soaking my pull up. I had to hold onto mommy so I didn't fall over. Then the all day laxatives mommy gave me started giving me cramps. I'm sure if I wasn't plugged I would have actually had a poopy accident. "Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll give you my panties afterwards, I promise. "

“Sure, mommy will let you go potty. Let me get the plug out.” I said. I removed the plug but turned the vibrator to the highest setting. “Go ahead. Mommy will find your room.” I said. I smiled as I looked at the place it was small and messy. I smiled as I saw her panties drawer and took all of her panties. I replaced them with pull ups.

”So did my baby girl make it to the potty on time, or does mommy have a messy baby girl to clean up.” I asked as I exited the bedroom. “Mind if. You are messy there will be punishment.” I cheered.

"Thank you mommy. " took a couple of steps after the plug was removed and I almost lost control as the vibrater was turned all the way up. 

I made it right in front of the toilet before I lost control. I was squatting as I filled my pull up. I was looking at the toilet and my butt was facing the door. I can't believe I had an accident in my pull up. I peed and pooped my pull up. I knew it was mommy's fault, but I also knew even a judge or even a jury of my peers wouldn't see it that way. I was still squating as mommy walked in. I was rubbing the front of my full pull up hoping for another orgasm. 

I walked over to her. I set her on my lap and moved her hand. I rubbed my hand over her diaper and kept at it until I knew she came. “Such a dirty girl I have.” I muttered. “I am your mommy until I say otherwise, even outside work.” I whispered in her ear. I nipped on her ear to get the message sent to her. I laid her down.

I ripped the side and started to clean her like a baby. I cooed and sewed as I did so. I removed the toy. “Mommy will give it back later.” I cooed. I helped her into a new pull up. “So here is the new deal, during the work week you, you will live with me. I got a nursery built just for you. Two, I will not adopt you yet, but you are mine. So I will decide what you wear and what you do.” I cooed. “In return mommy will make sure you have Cummins when mommy says you can.” I whispered. 

I first whimpered when she removed my hand. I was sure she wasn't going to let me finish. When she started rubbing me between the legs I was skeptical at first, I thought she was just teasing me, but I finally quit thinking at all the closer I got till I finally came in my filthy pull up. "Yes mommy. "

Once I was in a new, clean pull up and she explained what will be happening now. A nursery? "Mommy does that mean you're going to make me sleep in a crib like a baby?"

"Since your not going to adopt me, and I still work, does that mean I won't be getting any babysitters or being forced to stay at a daycare?"

"Wait, you're going to treat me like a toddler at beast, even in public?" 

"Mommy please don't, I'm a big girl. I'm an adult." I realize I've pretty much lost all my adult life other then work and even that's starting to almost like I'm just pretending. If I resist now she could either force an adoption legally or simply put me in an adoption center and I'll end up with a Mommy or daddy that could be very mean. I'll just have to find a way to escape later if I can. If I can finally control my kitty for once. "No one else is going to change me or see me naked right mommy?" I know Littles don't get any modesty or privacy and pretty much any Big or mature adult changes them anywhere, even out in the grass at the park. I've even seen some Littles wearing pleasure diapers, much to their humiliation. But it's normal to see a Little do that in their diapers, does that mean Mommy won't care if anyone sees me cum in my dirty diapers? I cry a little in defeat, I'm emotionally drained from everything happening over the last two days. 

“Not any more, you are just mommy baby girl that she lets work. You will sleep in a crib. Unless I feel like you need to be punished you will not get a babysitter or go to daycare. “ I said. I held her. “You will love being my baby.” I cooed. I gave her the pacifier and took her by the hand and lead her to my car.

I drove to my large home and parked in the garage. “Now I will say this is you try to run or quit. Mommy will leak the footage and baby girl will be legally adopted by me and you will be tried like every little.” I warned as I lead her to her nursery full with a crib and a special rocking horse. 

I was definitely worried about how things are going. I guess I'm lucky I still work. 

"Yes mommy, I'll be a good girl. " I gulp as I look at the nursery. While I am having fun, I don't want this all the time. There's no way I can run while here. I'll run for it at work tomorrow. I have a Betweener friend named Sarah that lives not too far from work. I know she'll let me crash there for a few days. 

The rocking horse catches my eye. I can just imagine mommy making me ride on it while in a wet and messy diaper in front of all her friends. I need to quit thinking like this. It's what got me into trouble to begin with. 

I realize I have to pee. "Mommy I have to pee, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back. "

“No, mommy thinks you need time with horsey.” I purred. I took her to the rocking horse. I smiled as I set her on the rocking chair. “Mommy says you need to spend time minutes on Mr. Horse. Then you can go potty.” I said. I made her sit down. “Ten minutes.” I reminded. “Mommy has a camera.” I said.

I went to the kitchen and make chicken salad sandwich with a little extra stuff mixed in for Jessica. I would check my camera every so often. When the timer went off I checked on Jessica.

I whined as mommy dragged me over to Mr Horsey. I knew mommy was hoping I'd pee my pull up. 

I rocks back and forth trying to concentrate on not peeing my pull up, but it felt so good riding mr horsey. Right at 8 minutes I had an orgasm and lost control. I soaked my pull up. 

As I felt my pull grow warm I was worried. While mommy hasn't spanked me before for going potty in my pull up, she might this time or come up with another punishment. I looked up at mommy as she walked in. 

I returned to the nursery and smiled as I look at Jessica. I check her and frowned. “I thought you said you were a big girl. Big girls do not wet themselves. Only babies do. It that a dry pull up. Big girls can hold it more than ten minutes. You are soaked.” I shouted. I grabbed her and set her on a stool. I gave her a pacifier. “Now you face the corner like the naughty toddler you are. Once you are ready you come to me and say, “Mommy, I am a bad girlfriend because I am not ready to give up my diapees.” I said. “I will be in the kitchen finishing up. Don’t even think about taking the pull up off either.” I warned.

I was so embarrassed as she scolded me and put me on the stool in the naughty corner. As I sat there I realized It could have been worse. I could have been spanked like I've seen plenty of Inbetweeners that wet their pull ups. I guess that's because the reason most Amazon's adopt Inbetweeners is to humiliate and punish them. Why else would anyone keep putting them in pull ups just so they fail at "potty training"  

It wasn't long I started feeling small cramps in my stomach. It feels like the last of that damn suppository was kicking in. It didn't feel too bad. I don't think I have much left in me anyways. 

I stayed there for a while. I just couldn't bring myself to humiliate myself further today. However the cramps have gotten a lot worse. I might enjoy humiliation, but after so many orgasms and so much humiliation I was just done with it. 

Finally I decided I'd better go to mommy and tell her what I'm supposed to say. Before I could even get through the door my knees buckled and I filled the back of my pull up one last time for the day. I reach back and felt my butt. It wasn't a whole lot, but it was solid and it was enough to make a noticeable bulge in the seat of my pull up. 

I walked into the kitchen as mommy finished up. "Mommy, I'm a bad girl because I'm not ready to give up my diapees." Tears in my eyes. 

I finished cooking. I smiled as I watched her make her way via camera . I saw she used her diaper. I waited in the kitchen. She came to me and said what I wanted I went to her and swatted her butt. “You go poopy as well.” I said. I set her over my lap and swatted her rear a few times. I picked her up and carried her to the nursery. 

I set Jessica on the changing table and ripped the sides of the pull ups. “You can try pull ups tomorrow.” I ordered. I wiped her clean. I powder her and put her in a clean diaper. I removed her top and bra. “Mommy thinks you are too young to worry about a bra.” I said. I helped her in a small crop top that said baby girl. 

I led her to the kitchen so she could eat dinner.

I yelped as mommy swatted my butt. I didn't expect her to yank me over her knee. I cried from the light spanking, just my bottom was still sore from the paddling mommy gave me earlier. 

I just stayed quiet as mommy changed me. It wasn't till she pulled out the diaper I realized I had lost my potty privileges. "Mommy please don't put me back in diapers. I promise I'll use the potty like a big girl. " tears ran down my face as I realized I was defeated, for now. If I didn't get away soon she might just decide to adopt me and treat me like any adopted Little. I can't let this happen. I wonder if mommy is just baby crazy like I've seen other Amazon get or does she get something else out of it?

I shook my head“No you can try again in the morning. I do not want any more of this. Am I clear?” She warned. I set Jessica in a chair. I gave her a plate of chicken salad sandwich. I started to eat my own food. “After dinner you can watch a movie or two then mommy will get you ready for bed. Is that clear?” I asked. I went to my room to get myself cleaned up. It has been a long day and she need to be cleaned up.