LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

Guilend

I'm looking for someone to play the dominant Amazon CEO, preferably female. Message me if you're interested. 

I wake up frantically when I realize I've overslept. I quickly start making coffee and getting dressed for my job as an assistant to a wealthy and powerful CEO. I haven't been working there long, just shy of 5 months. I hear they go through a lot of assistants and after 5 months I see why. The CEO is hard to work for. 

I grab my coffee and run out the door. I don't live far so I walk to work since I don't have transportation. As I rush down the sidewalk I can see other Amazons either rushing to work or just going out for a walk with their forever babies otherwise known as Littles. I do spot one Betweener walking alongside an Amazon woman, I can see a sagging diaper poking out beneath her dress. Poor thing looks mortified. I never understood the reasoning of adopting Littles or Betweeners. I never had that drive to do it. I don't even remember if my boss has a Little or not. 

I finally get in the office and at my desk right before the boss quickly walks passed my desk to their office and signaling me to follow. After my morning meeting with them about what's going on for the day and about making schedules with a few clients, one being a very big client, I get to work on it among my other duties. 

• Guilend changed the title to The Diapered Assistant(diaper dimension) (private for Rynobro)

I came into work, tired and upset. I spent three hours talking to a client apologizing to them, it seems my assistant hung up on the client, then when they called back, she put them down on the wrong date. No matter how much I talked to them, the refused to return to our firm, starting they will go with a different advertising company.

I looked around and spotted Jessica my assistant, she was a hard work but she has been making mistakes that cost us over a million dollars. “I need to see you in my office.” I snapped. I walked through the walkway, pleased people moved out of my way. I spotted a few inbetweener and smiled and waved to them. I was always nicer to them and littles.

”Jessica, you have been with us for 5 months. So far, I have seen you perform well, not great, but well. Expect you costed us one of our biggest clients. Due the fact you hung up on them the first time they called to schedule a meeting then the second put them down for the wrong date.” I said slamming my hand on the table. “Because of that, they are going with company. On the low in you cost this company a million dollars. You have to be punished.” I said. 

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her on to my lap. I removed her panties roughly and made sure her bare ass was visible. I started to spank Jessica with my bare hand.

I was busy working at my desk when I looked up to see my boss walking by just in time to hear her orders to go into her office. I quickly got up and made sure I looked presentable before walking into her office. I didn't close the door because usually she'd just tell me to go do something and I'd go do it. 

As she yelled at me I realized I was in trouble. I tried to stammer out an excuse but before I could I felt her grab me and before I knew it I was over her knee. I felt my skirt being raised and my panties being pulled down. Before I could organize my thought my bare bottom was lit on fire. Every smack of her hand on my butt got me closer to tears. I was not only being spanked bare bottom by my boss as an Amazon woman, but the door was open so everyone could hear what was going on. That humiliation and the pain of my spanking was enough for me to start crying like I've seen many Littles and a few Betweeners have during a spanking.  I started to beg her to stop. 

I did not listen to her begging. I keep at it until her rear was red. Once that happen I grabbed a diaper and powder from a drawer and set her on my desk. I lifted her legs and powdered her well before tapping her diaper closed. “So until we regain that million dollars in revenue, you will be diapered at work.” I said. Once the diaper was secure I removed her skirt. “So everyday you will come to me and I will put you in a diaper. You will be expected to use the diaper, then come to me for a diapee change.” I cooed. 

“Today you will not wear your skirt. I want everyone to see what happens someone makes a massive mistake.” I said. I helped her to her feet. She looked like a toddler with just a top on and a white diaper. 

“Now you have work to do. I expect all the reports of possible clients to be on my desk before you leave for the day.”

Before I realized the spanking was over I was laying on my back on my bosses desk. At first I was confused, then I saw her pull out the largest diaper I have seen in a long time.

The last time I saw one that big was in college. My best friend and an Amazon drank something that had laxatives in it. After making a big mess in her panties she was moved to the Little dorms and had to wear diapers. She dropped out and last I heard is living at home with her parents and being treated like an adopted Little, complete with being breastfed. 

"Please don't put me back in diapers."

I begged and pleaded. But she either didn't hear me from my crying or chose to ignore me.

After I was on my feet and my skirt was removed I was able to calm down enough. 

"Please don't do this, you can't do this. I'm not a Little or a naughty Inbetweener." I tried to reason with her. 

I kept eyeing the door that was still open. I'm sure a few people have walked by and took a quick look inside. Now I'm going to have to walk out there with my diaper completely exposed. Worse is it will be noticeable to everyone when I finally have to use it. 

“Well then you better get back to work and try your hardest to make sure we have contracts to make up for your screw up.” I snapped. I followed her out my office. “Everyone, Jessica made a massive mistake, as punishment she will be diapered and treated a little by me only until the mistake is fixed. If you see her try to take off her diaper bring her to me.” I stated. I grabbed Jessica’s padded rear, this will remind you not to make mistakes like that again.” I said.

I got brought her a few waters. “You need to stay hydrated, I expect you to drink all the bottles of water. I expect at least one wet diaper and one messy diaper by the end of each day. If not you will be punished.” I said. I went to my office and started to work on my projects.

I gulp as she took me out of her office. Every eye was on me and my padded state. I couldn't even look up from the floor as she explained everything to everyone.

I heard people whispering others giggling. One Amazon woman that loved treating Littles like babies had the nerve to raise her hand and ask if they are allowed to check my diaper or change my diaper which even for Littles and the odd Betweener that might be wearing diapers, only their immediate supervisor was allowed to do that, even punishments was only allowed by their supervisor. But I wasn't sure how my boss would respond. 

As she handed me the waters I knew I was going to be peeing a lot today. I could already start to fill my bladder filling up. 

"Yes ma'am, I'll be a good girl. I promise. " I blushed. Normally I don't act or say things like that. I guess after a good spanking and being diapered will change someone. 

I walked quickly to my desk trying to ignore the teasing and getting my butt patted as I walked by. I even heard a few people ask if the baby was already wet. 

Once I sat down at my desk I started drinking the water. After my heart rate slowed down and I started feeling my senses again I discovered that I was definitely wet, but not from pee. I was actually turned on by everything that has happened to me. Even thinking back on the spanking made me resist the urge to put my hand down my diaper and touch myself. I really need to focus on work. No one can find out about this. So I focus on work and drinking water as I did not want to be punished again, or do I? Nope can't think like that. Focus. 

It was 2 hours later and I was squirming in my chair. I really had to pee. I finished most of the water and it was working. Eventually I couldn't hold it anymore and I absolutely soaked my diaper. 

I felt so embarrassed, but really turned on. I looked around and no one was paying attention to me. Since no one could see under my desk I started to rub the front of my warm diaper against my warm and wet kitty. I finally got a hold of myself and stopped before I drew attention to myself. I knew I needed a changed, badly. I finally got up and took my walk of shame to the boss's office. I waddled and could hear the taunts and teasing the entire time. 

I finally got to the office and knocked on her door. After she gave me permission to enter I walked and started to close the door, but was told not to since it didn't seem to bother me when I got my bottom spanked earlier. 

A

I blushed as I looked at my boss. She was sitting behind her desk. I wasn't sure what she was even thinking right now, especially about me, a grown Amazon woman in an obvious wet diaper standing before her. 

"I need my diaper changed ma'am. " I stated with a blush. I really wish I wasn't so turned on right now. It's taking everything to keep from touching myself right here in front of her. I hope she doesn't notice when she changes me. Hopefully with my public hair it won't be that bad as long as I don't start moaning or something. 

I spent my morning reviewing possible clients we could approach for a contracts with. It was a long and detailed process but you do not become a CEO of advertising company with having an eye for detailed work. I looked up to see my employee, Jessica, standing in front of me. I could tell her diaper was wet but I waited for her to talk. She had a look on her like she was trying to hide something.

I stood up and went to her and felt the diaper. “You did.” Said I. I squished the front of the diaper. “And you will call me, Mommy Kae, when you are at work including when we are in meetings.” I cooed. I guided to a changing mat I set up. I laid her down. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” 

I got supplies including a razor blade and shaving cream. “I need to get rid of that pesky hair.” I untaped the diaper and saw she was wet but also saw something else, I smirked, she could not hide details from me. She was aroused. I wiped her clean, I decided to play and used a little more force around the sensitive areas. “Now to get you shaved.” I rubbed shaving cream on her before shaving her clean. “All clean.”

It did not take long for me to have her in a new clean diaper. “Now what do you have to say?” I asked as I patted the front of the diaper to show I was done changing her.  

• Like 1

I tries to not make a sound has she checked my diaper. When she told me to address her as mommy Kae I don't think my face could turn any more red then it was. "Yes ma'am. " I replied. 

When she mentioned getting rid of my public hair I got nervous. I really need to think of something to cool the heat that's been forming between my legs or she will definitely know I'm aroused while wearing a wet diaper. The thought just made it worse. 

I saw a look in her eye as she looked between my legs at my kitty once my diaper was open. I wasn't sure what it was, but it made me more turned on. While she was wiping me I let out a few moans that I hope wasn't loud enough to be heard. 

Before I knew it she was patting the front of my diaper and looking at me. I realized she had asked me a question. "Thank you for changing my diaper mommy Kae." I said as I blushed. 

I smiled. “Okay, here are ten possible clients. I want to get with each of them and set appointments up with them. Then log the appointments into the company’s calendar on the computer. On the right date. I expect all of this done before lunch. We have meeting after lunch. Oh, you will eat your lunch with me until your punishment is over.” I stated as I stood. 

I helped her up and led her to the door. I patted the rear of her diaper. “Try not to have too much fun at work. Oh by the way if you do not get this don’t before lunch, you will have more than just a spanking to worry about.” I warned.

I went back to the my work. I decided to take a break and started to look and order diapers with cute designs as well as other stuff.

"Yes mommy Kae." I replied. I don't know why but I just loved it when she patted my butt. I walked as quickly as I could back to my desk. I started working as soon as I could while finishing off the water and even more water. I made calls and made dates. Every single one was terrible. We'd go back and forth on when to schedule a meeting and then they'd call back thirty minutes or so later rescheduling it and on top of that I started getting other important calls to confirm other appointments or something else. Surprisingly I was able to just pee whenever I needed to. It was embarrassing anytime I had to get up to get something from the printer. I've lost count of the times someone patted my butt or said something to tease me. I enjoyed every bit of it. I started losing focus the last 30 minutes before lunch. I was so turned on that every so often I'd rub the front of my diaper a little bit. Before long it was lunch time. I panicked. I still had 2 more clients on the list mommy kae gave me. I just sat there for a few minutes almost scared to go to mommy's office. Finally after one last wetting I got up shakely and walked to her office. I knocked on the door and waited. 

I smirked as I watched Jessica leave. I knew she would not be able to get it done. I decided I could finish my work at home. I watched the camera and watched Jessica work. I was right, she was aroused by all of this. When I heard knocking I turned off my screen. “Come in Baby Jessica.” 

“Judging by the look on your face, you failed.” I snapped. I stood up and went over to her. I squeezed her diaper. “I will change you after lunch.” I got a large bib that said Bad girl on it. I put a backpack lead on her. I led the way to the large dining hall. “Sit and stay.”

I returned with a little special( rice porridge, mushed beets, and prune mash. it also came with a large baby bottle of lemonade ) “Since you can not finish your work like a big girl. You will eat a baby lunch.” I said. I started to fed Jessica the meal until it was all gone. “Once you are done with your bottle you will be napping on my coach then mommy will change you.” 

I led her back to my office with her making sure she drank her bottle. She pointed to the coach.

I couldn't say anything before she had grabbed the front of my diaper. It was obviously wet, there was no need to do that, but I moaned quietly as she did so. 

I was so embarrassed as I walked to the dining hall on my baby leash. When I read what the bib said I knew it was right. I was a bad girl, which just saying that in my mind, admitting to myself that I was a bad girl and needed to be punished kept me aroused. I don't know how much I could take it before I wouldn't be able to stop myself from putting my hand down my wet diaper and fingering myself. 

I saw the food and I knew exactly what was in it. I've heard stories from my Little friends about it when their supervisors have forced them to eat it. It always resulted in a messy diaper. 

That's all I could think about while I was feed lunch like a baby. I was certain I was going to be making a mess in my diaper and I just hope it's before the meeting and before she changes me. But the thought of doing that in my diaper in the meeting, in front of everyone almost was too much for me. I had to stop my hand as I realized it had slowly started to move towards the front of my diaper. Luckily I don't think anyone in the dining hall noticed and if they did I doubt they'd realize what I had almost started doing. 

I was so humiliated as I drank from a baby bottle. Sure I'd see a lot of Littles and a few betweeners drink from baby bottles, if they wasn't sucking from an Amazon's boob. I've even bottle fed a few Littles when I was younger. But here I was an adult Amazon drinking from a baby bottle while wearing a wet diaper. It's definitely not something an Amazon is supposed to be doing. While it was normal to punish teenagers in this manner and even exceptable form of hazing in universities, it wasn't normal for an adult Amazon to be punished this way, it was rare. I never thought it would ever happen to me. 

Once back in the office I was instructed to lay on the couch for a nap. "Please mommy kae, I don't need a nap. I'm not a baby, I'm an adult Amazon. " I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back to my desk just to try and work or because I wanted a little privacy to touch myself more, I guess it didn't matter which. 

“You sure you are not a baby. You are wearing a diaper like a baby, you can not finish your work like a baby. You just at baby food. I think you are a baby.” I said stating the facts. “Now lay down or you will not get changed and will have to do the meeting in a soaked diaper.” I stated.

I went to work. I knew that I had to get work done. I started to work on finishing the finally revisions in contracts. I had to make sure it was done. I stood up and took Jessica to the sofa and helped her lay down. I got a blanket from my closet and and secured her on the sofa.

(sorry short post)

I just stood there till she finally took my to the sofa and laid me down. I was about to try and get back up, but quickly had a blanket on me and tucked me in. I realized I was not getting back up. But I'm not sure if I'm getting that diaper change or not now. 

The thought of going into the meeting in a soaking wet diaper and probably making a mess in my diaper during that meeting was too much for me. I looked over and saw mommy kae working so I closed my eyes and slowly moved my hand till it was between my legs. I started to rub myself through my wet diaper as I imagined different humiliating scenarios that might happen and have already happened. 

(That's okay. I'm happy as long as it's a paragraph and more then a sentence or two lol)

I watched Jessica play with herself. I smiled as I went over to a locked drawer. “If my baby will not take a nap, I just mommy needs to help her out.” I said. I unlocked it and put out vibrating egg sex toy. I went over to Jessica and slid my hand into her diaper and placed the egg infront of vagina. I guided Jessica up so I can sit down. I set her on my lap before I turned it on. I started to bounce Jessica on my lap for about thirty minutes. I knew she had to having the time of her life. But after thirty minutes I stopped.

”Time for a diapee change before the meeting.” I said. I laid her down and gave her a pacifier. “That better stay in your mouth until mommy tell you to take it out.” I warned. I untapped the diaper. “I will keep Mr. Egg with me.” I went to work wiping her clean. She was soon in a fresh new diaper. “Time for the meeting. Mommy wants you to main the projector so the marketing department so you will need to stand and be in the front with the speaker.

I took her by the hand and led her to the meeting. “Sorry baby Jessica was soaked. She had to be changed.” I said to the boardroom. They chuckled and I gave her the clicker for the projector. The meeting started with general business before the marketing director spoke using the PowerPoint.

I couldn't believe mommy kae was putting a toy inside me. I was so humiliated, but at least I'd finally get to cum. Or so I thought. Right as I was about to hit the point of no return the toy stopped and wasn't being bounced anymore. 

Before I could comprehend what was going on, I was getting my wet diaper changed and a pacifier was in my mouth. 

Once in the room for the meeting I could see everyone staring at me. There are mostly Amazon's, but 3 Betweeners and 1 Little. I sucked harder on my paci. 

Once I had the clicker and was standing by the speaker I could feel my stomach turning. I realized I was going to need to poop, and soon. 

After almost an hour of talking and the speaker constantly having to remind me to change the slide because I was distracted. Of course I was distracted, I was moments away from embarrassing myself in front of everyone at the meeting. My diaper was already wet, not soaked though. 

Eventually my knees bent on their own as tears formed in my eyes. I started filling up the back of my diaper which I was started to bulge out a lot. I had locked eyes with mommy kae just as I started. Looking in here the entire time I messed my diaper. I sucked harder on my paci as I finally straightened back up after I finished. 

I stood up and went over to Jessica. I pulled back her diaper. “I think someone when poopie. Yes, she did. A big poopie at that. Mommy will change you soon. Let’s finish the meeting. Though let hurry up, I don’t want her to get a rash.” I said. I patted her head and gave her butt a pat as well.

Marketing wrapped it up in the next twenty minutes. “Okay, so we got six new clients we need to get to sigh with our advertising company. So I want Sales to get with the graphics department and get pamphlets ready as demo for each company. Starting tomorrow we will be tours of our company to them. I think Jessica can be the tour guide.” I said as I set Jessica on my lap and started to bounce her on my knee. The Little was trying not to piss herself from laughter at the Amazon being a bigger baby than her and she was in pull ups.

”Now baby girl I need you to finish with the task I gave you this morning, then you can come to me and mommy will change you.” I said before I patted her butt to send her on her way.

I was so humiliated. I started crying as mommy kae checked my diaper and talked about my diaper like that. Eventually I calmed down while I was in her lap. Though I had to keep sucking my paci as I was bounced in her lap because my diaper was rubbing my sensitive kitty just right and I didn't want anyone else to know about it.

I kept glaring at the Little at the end of the meeting, at least till I heard what I was going to be doing tomorrow. Hopefully mommy kae will let me wear big girl clothes over my diaper tomorrow. 

"Yes Mommy Kae." I replied behind my pacifier as she patted my butt. I had to walk all the way to my desk in my full diaper. I got a lot more comments, teasing and butt pats along the way. 

Once at my desk it still took me 2 hours, almost the end of the day to finish my tasks. I was so happy to finally get to go to mommy's office for a diaper change. Hopefully I'll get to wear big girl panties home instead of this thick, crinkly and obvious diaper. I know my diaper definitely wouldn't hold another wetting. I knocked on mommy's office door. 

“Come in.” I said. I smiled as I looked at my diapered assistant. “There is my baby girl. Did you finish your work?” I asked. I waited for an answer before I laid her down. Untapped the diaper. “You really had to go poopy.” I cooed. I started to wipe her clean. It took several wipes but soon she was clean. I pulled out a pull up and slid it on her. “When you come back to work wearing this pull up and your pacifier in your mouth, then tomorrow she will give you your panties back at the end of the day.” I said as I got her skirt on. The pull up hidden by the skirt more than the diaper would have. “So tomorrow I expect you at my office first thing in the morning in that pull up and your pacifier in your mouth.” I said handing her the pacifier. “See you tomorrow Jessica.” I said.

I got into my car and head to my home. I could not get the images of the day out of my head. She was so damn hot in her diaper today. I started to play with myself in bed before falling asleep, ready for another day with Baby Jessica.

I walked home as quickly as I could still sucking on my paci, but I kept my head down and my long hair was able to cover it a little. I finally got home and ate dinner. I stripped down to my pull up and put on a nightgown. As I laid in bed I touch myself and had several orgasms in my pull up before I finally fell asleep. 

The next morning I put on a shorter skirt that my pull up was almost poking out the bottom and after breakfast I started walking to work with my paci in my mouth. I realized I had to poop, I normally do that in the morning and evening, but I forgot to do that before I left. I thought about waiting till after I was diapered to get the one messy diaper a day over with, but the thought popped into my head. What would happen if I pooped in my pull up. I've seen a few Littles get spanked for that, every Betweener I ever saw poop their pull up was either spanked or paddled for it. I wonder how mommy kae would react to me obviously choosing to poop my pull up on purpose? 

I finally gave in a filled the back of my pull up which I'm sure was now sagging bellow my skirt now. I finally into work and waited by mommy kae's office door. Luckily everyone else wasn't really awake or too busy to notice me as I came through. 

I awoke and got ready for the day. I wonder if Jessica did as I asked. I started to make my drive. I paused when I saw Jessica walking to work when she bent her knees and filled her pull up. I could not help but smile. I parked my car in my spot and headed in. “There is my baby Jessica.” I said loud enough for a few people to hear me. I gave her a hug then sniffed the air.  “Oh no, did you go boom boom?” I asked. I lifted the skirt and checked the pull up. “Yes you did. Mommy will get you all diapered up. I don’t think you are ready for big girl panties.” I cooed.

I lead her into my office and laid her down. I ripped the sizes of the pull up and started to clean her.”So two things, one I am going to give you rides home. It is not safe to walk to work. Two, until I say otherwise, you will wear either a diaper or a pull up. Matter of fact, when I drop you off I am taking you panties and replacing them with pull ups.” I said  as I lift her legs again to slid a new diaper under her. “Now, since you were such a good girl yesterday. You get to spend some time with Mr. Egg.” I said. I inserted the egg in the same place I did yesterday before taping the diaper closed. 

“No, answer you email and in a while you will be giving our first tour. It is a Little clothing company. I want you to shown the every department.” I said as I tuned the egg on low enough to tease her. “Off you go.” I said.

I blushed as she checked my pull up. "Sorry mommy Kae for pooping my pull up. " 

Once she cleaned me up I almost didn't register what she was saying at first because I was still focused on Mr Egg. 

"Yes Mommy Kae. " I walked to my desk and worked on emails and such. I wasn't sure who was coming. If it was clothes for Littles it usually means it's an Amazon woman, but I guess it could be anyone. I just hope I get to cover my diaper before they get here. The way my bladder is feeling, it will be a wet diaper by then. 

I started to focus on my work. I spent the first hour answering all my email and finishing most of the paperwork I would need to do for the day. I smiled as I looked at the remote for Mr. Egg. I currently had it off. I turned it one and put the toy on low. I smiled as I exited my office. I went and checked Jessica diaper. I helped her up and lifted her skirt and ran my finger though the legging of the diaper. “Still dry.” I cooed.

I went to check on all of the head of departments and let them know we are doing a tour today so everyone needs to be on their top game. I greeted the company when they arrived. I was an old Amazon woman with a little holding onto her skirt. The little was in a purple onesie and sucking his thumb. “Hello Mrs. Swan. I see you brought your little. Follow me please.” I said. I turned the vibrator up to medium before arriving to Jessica desk. “This is my personal assistant, Jessica. She will give you a tour of the company. You be a good girl.” I said the last part to Jessica. 

I was trying to focus on my work and not on the pending tour. After a little while I almost jump out of my chair with an "eep " as Mr Egg came to life in my diaper. I almost wet myself from the scare and after looking around I saw several people looking my way, confused. 

I was embarrassed when Mommy Kae was checking my diaper, I didn't even notice her till her hand was on my diaper. I was focused on Mr. Egg.  "Yes mommy Kae, I'm all dry, like a big girl." I blushed at that last part. I swear my brain wants to humiliate me as much as mommy does. 

After some time I was startled again from Mr. Egg getting stronger. This time it was enough I finally wet my diaper. It wasn't enough to warrant a change, but it was definitely noticeable to even an untrained eye that it was wet. My moan was cut short as I heard mommy walking up to my desk introducing me as her assistant. I stood up while trying to straighten my short skirt. Why on earth did I decide on the shortest skirt I own for today. 

"Welcome to our company ma'am." I say as clear as I could with a vibrating Egg in my wet diaper. I look down and see a Little boy in a purple onsie. If his mommy didn't notice my diaper, I have no doubt he could clearly see it from his view point. 

I quickly look back up as I realized I had been staring a few seconds too long. "I'll be good. I'll show them around. " I reply. I just couldn't call her mommy in front of this old woman.