LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursing Bra Fetish

Has anyone been able to talk your wife or girlfriend into letting you suck on her breasts through a nursing bra?  I get to do this with mine when we have sex, which never involves diapers, unfortunately.  I have to admit it would be a thrill like no other to suck her tits through a nursing bra while wetting my pants!  Not gonna happen though.

A0C3CF3A-5A67-4367-BE30-7194429A63D7.jpeg

I don't think I'll manage to persuade Mummy to wear a nursing bra.  Anyway, most of my time sucking on Mummy's breasts is in bed at night, usually in the early morning or when I can't sleep.  Wetting while I'm at the breast happens often, usually automatically.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I got to breastfeed from my first wife, and she used nursing bra's alot, so it was pretty fun.   My second wife, i talked into wearing a nursing bra's so i could nurse from her when we are out and about,  she will let me nurse in the car after she changes my diaper.  

• Like 2

i was a bottle baby so i didnt even know these existed until i first started seeing ABS pictures in high school hahah i love them now and would love to be constantly fed from them! they look so soft so it must be nice to touch the other one while i nurse

• Like 1