LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Disposables

I just tried some cvs disposables. They are a little thin but great for daytime use or doubling at night. The plastic is very crinkley and they have six tapes. The padding is like the old walgreens diapers from about ten years ago. The padding has that kind of quilted look and it does not break apart like attends after being worn awhile. Cvs also sells these in the stores in size XL. Overall they seem to be as absorbant as attends classics and much more comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The old style huge CVS XL diapers used to be pretty good for what they were, although

they were very thin, but I would wear several at once.

They're good for what they are but are easily outclassed by "real" adult

diapers.

Years ago I got a molicare sample and it was heavenly in comparison to

any of the cheap store brands.

The bad thing now is the CVS product we're talking about, at least in XL

size appears to have been replaced by some kinda cloth type product,

that while comfortable (and has great tapes) makes no noise and has

zero plastic feel to it at all. I had a pack of the newer ones and I

saved a few of the older ones to wear OVER those just to get the

plastic feel back.

I haven't been wearing for awhile but if I ever go back I won't be

touching the store brands.

Mikey

• 3 months later...

I just tried some cvs disposables. They are a little thin but great for daytime use or doubling at night. The plastic is very crinkley and they have six tapes. The padding is like the old walgreens diapers from about ten years ago. The padding has that kind of quilted look and it does not break apart like attends after being worn awhile. Cvs also sells these in the stores in size XL. Overall they seem to be as absorbant as attends classics and much more comfortable.

I love my CVS Adult Protective Underwear better then depends style. i have not tried the CVS diapers yet im wearing the depends right know. but i love the pull ups of CVS they have one big Velcro tape on the side of the diaper that is about 2 inches wide on both sides. they feel very secure ill deffinatlly a fan i have not leaked yet. but i wish they would put in leak guards Austa Sean