LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never felt so wittle

Finally time to watch the new Mario movie. There are so many kids seeing this movie today, i bet it takes top spot.

Anyway, took my little brother to see Mario and never felt to little :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, raekun said:

Finally time to watch the new Mario movie. There are so many kids seeing this movie today, i bet it takes top spot.

That's good. When a movie makes you feel a little you KNOW that's a good sign. I've seen the ads for that movie and it looks VERY good. I'll probably get it when it comes out on Blu-ray. How was the movie in the theater though?!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

That's good. When a movie makes you feel a little you KNOW that's a good sign. I've seen the ads for that movie and it looks VERY good. I'll probably get it when it comes out on Blu-ray. How was the movie in the theater though?!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜

Well we originally planned to see in 3D, but the auditorium they placed us in was not capable of that. So after several people complained of blurry images, and 30 mins into the movie they switched it over to regular 2D. At least the manager gave us all free passes for another time.

Then went to Texas Roadhouse with Mom and Dad … of course the restaurant over-cooked my steak and pretty much ruined my evening because was unable to eat with them

Guess this was just in the cards for me today!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, raekun said:

Well we originally planned to see in 3D, but the auditorium they placed us in was not capable of that. So after several people complained of blurry images, and 30 mins into the movie they switched it over to regular 2D. At least the manager gave us all free passes for another time.

Then went to Texas Roadhouse with Mom and Dad … of course the restaurant over-cooked my steak and pretty much ruined my evening because was unable to eat with them

Guess this was just in the cards for me today!

How did you want your steak cooked buddy?πŸ₯©πŸ˜‹ That was cool that you got free passes for next time though.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

8 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

How did you want your steak cooked buddy?πŸ₯©πŸ˜‹ That was cool that you got free passes for next time though.πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

I typically try to go for mediumΒ 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, raekun said:

Bet you weren't the only one in the theater wearing diapers!

• Haha 1

I went out last night with friends and ordered medium steak my steak was burnt one side and more of a medium well, another persons was ordered medium also and was also burnt one side and well done, manager at the Longhorn steak took both off the bill. so Raekun was not the only one.Β 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, raekun said:

I typically try to go for mediumΒ 

That's pretty cool. I like my steak rare usually.πŸ˜‹πŸ₯©πŸ€€ It's SO tender and juicy that way, it's delicious!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€­πŸ˜Šβ™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ˜›πŸ₯©

• Like 1
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Bet you weren't the only one in the theater wearing diapers!

Sadly i was without padding :(

9 hours ago, dondl2 said:

I went out last night with friends and ordered medium steak my steak was burnt one side and more of a medium well, another persons was ordered medium also and was also burnt one side and well done, manager at the Longhorn steak took both off the bill. so Raekun was not the only one.Β 

That makes me feel better somewhat Don

• Like 1