LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheaters never prosper (private w/Kaylaindiapers)

Nappy_Queen

“Sir I made a mistake I can handle it I -I was just late I won’t let it happen again!” James begged as he walked with his boss not sure where they were going! 

James saw the girl and she was hott he blushed as Lydia’s father talked about him Like he was a little boy and he was being dropped off with a babysitter..

”Wh n- no please this can’t be real!” He begged..

James looked at it he was right as his mind told him what it was it finally registered..

”B- but it’s a diaper!” 

Once his boss was gone James figured now would be a good time for him to use his charm and to show he was the man.. 

“We can talk about this we can just pour some water in it and call It a day maybe we can talk about things before this goes any further.” He Smiled trying to turn on the charm and show her he was older and more mature than her and have her see things his way! 

Sara had already been forewarned about James. She was a babysitting professional and figured this was no different. "Okay mister we both have a job to do. My job is to get you in those diapers and see that you test them your job is to drink and wet the diapers I put you in. Now you can be a big boy and get on the change table all on your own so I can get you set,  or I can call Lydia which I hear means a warm bottom then you'll still go into the changing table. Which choice do you want to make? " She spoke sweet as candy but her face told him she meant business. 

James was pissed off now the pack fe bib and crib made more sense Lydia was turning him into a baby even at work..

”B- but I’m not a baby I- I can do it myself!” He said stuttering nervously..

He knew this pretty girl was right that Lydia would be ticked off and he would pay if she had to be interrupted.. 

“Pl- please can’t we talk about this!” He whined..

The last thing he wanted was for this girl to see him naked and he would feel humiliated if she saw his manhood what if she laughed he was so self conscious about that.. 

Sara did not argue rather she picked up the phone.  "Hard way it is." Lydia picked up on the second ring.  " Hello Lydia, this is Sara.  Yes James new supervisor.  It seems James is not up to doing his task today..... no he is refusing to follow all directives.  Oh your just upstairs....alright we'll be waiting."

She hung up and looked to James. " How lucky it seems Lydia was meeting with her father so she will be right down." 

Within 3 minutes the ding of the elevator seemed to ring through the office. James would hear the click of Lydia's heels on the tile floor before he saw her. Lydia didn't even look at him first talking to Sara shaking her hand. "Hello Sara it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm so sorry about this.  I can't understand why a supposed grown man refuses to do his job. I'll just have a chat with him and clear this up." 

Lydia did not spare a word of warning grabbing James by his ear and bending him over Sara desk. "You stand up or reach back to cover your bottom you'll get a proper spanking." She yanked James pants and undergarments down in one motion and began delivering fast hard spanks with her bare hand. "Who do you think you are to embarass me? My father gives you a job and you say no? You will do every task assigned to you and you will not complain about it am I clear?!" 

“N-no pl- please don’t call her “ James was grateful she was gone he figured by the time she saw him again he could explain things and she would’ve had time to calm down.  He felt like a little kid as the babysitter said the little boy wasn’t behaving talking to his mommy.  He felt so stupid! 

“What no no please please’” he begged as he herd her coming as her hills clicked making that all familiar noise he knew he was in trouble. 

“Please Lydia they want me to wear a diaper I’m not a baby this is Bull shit!” He said getting mad and trying to protect his male pride in front of Sara. 

Any hope of trying to be a man in front of Sara was quickly extinguished! 

“Owe owe!” He squealed as she grabbed his ear and he stood there as his pants were down his ankles with his ass showing and his little baby pee pee was on display. 

After the first blow connected he was trying to dance around but she continued to spank him..

”I’m sorry please please I’ll do it I— I’ll do it!” He cried. 

“Yes yes!” He cried 

Lydia gave James 5 more spanks to be sure the message came across. Sara chuckled seeing James quickly and swiftly put in his place. "Thank you for sorting this out. I really do appreciate it and I hope we won't have to disturb your day anymore." 

Lydia smiled at Sara. "Oh ut was no problem I was in the area after all. I'm sure you won't have any more problems from this one. Isn't that right James?" Lydia asked as James was still crying bent over Sara desk. "If I have to come back again today your bottom is going to meet my hairbrush. Now apologize to Ms. Sara here and go do your job." Lydia left after another goodbye to Sara.

Sara smirked looking at the freshly spanked James. He tried to act like a big man and was reduced to a crying little boy. "Let's go to your office now shall we? Leave  your pants and underwear down you won't need them."

She took James across the hall into his new Office. There was a large white changing table stacked high with diapers. In the corner was a play pen with soft toys. In the middle of the room was a table just tall enough for James to use sitting on his bottom on the floor. "Up on rye changing table let's get you started on your first task hmm?"

She helped James on the changing table and laughed. "All that fuss about a diaper when it looks like your little wee wee hasn't grown enough to be out of diapers?" Sara took out shaving cream and a razor from a locked drawer. "First let's clean this icky hair from your little wee wee." She took her time talking about James small penis as she shaved him asking if it grew when he got hard and could a woman even feel it inside her?

“Yes!” He said immediately as he didn’t want another spanking it was so humiliating to have a boss or babysitter that’s younger then him.. He felt a shiver run down his spine as a spanking with the hairbrush would hurt so bad he didn’t wanna find out..

”I’m a- sorry Ms Sara.” He said sniffling as he was trying to calm down..

James went to put his pants and underwear back up and was mad when he was told no..

”Office you mean i still have an office!” He kinda perked up thinking something’s back to normal and maybe Sara would be his secretary..

James Jaw dropped as soon as he entered his office it was more like a Nursery or day care room..

He scanned the room he saw a changing table with a stack of white and pink diapers..

”Th- this can’t be real a playpen to I- I I’m not a baby!” He whined feeling stupid with his pants and underwear still pulled down to his ankles..

James wanted to throw a fit but he knew that would only result in a spanking..

”Can’t we talk about this?” He said begging..

James gingerly got on the changing table with a little help as it was tall and he would need help getting on and off..

”I’m not small I’m average!” He said as his male pride was taking direct hits how she talked about his manhood being stuck in babyhood..

”Yes to both questions!” He said angrily trying to be still as she shaved him…

”I still don’t  understand why you have to shave me.” He cried as he watched his hair go bye bye.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sara wiped James crotch clean with a few wipes as all his big boy public hair was gone. "Well public hair is for big boys. Big boys wear underwear. I'm about to put you into a nice clean diaper. Can you tell Ms. Sara who uses diapers?" Sara voice was sickly sweet as of talking to a toddler. She raised James legs by the ankles as she slid a thick pink diaper under his bottom. She sprinkled ample diaper powder on his bottom before laying his legs and covering his little penis in powder as well.  Sara pulled the thick diapey up between James legs and taped it closed. James was no officially in his first diaper of the day. 

"There we go I'll just hold onto your pants and underwear until end of the day." Sara put James pants and underwear in a drawer on the changing table and locked it. Helping James off the changing table she smiled.

"Now a few rules. You are not to remove your diapers only myself or another aid can. If you remove the testing product or could hamper with the results and that will result in consequences. You will drink/eat what is provided to you in a timely manner. Each time you go pee pee you will mark an x on the paper on your table. If you happen to make a poopie then you'll mark an o. I decide when your diaper is at capacity we want to test the limits of this diaper so you won't be changed unless that diaper is saggy and leaking. As long as your staying out of trouble you can be free to move about your office.  If your causing trouble or I have to leave the area for an extended amount of time you will be confined to your playpen. There are coloring books, crayons, story books, and a variety of other items to entertain yourself with. If you forget to mark your x and o ....the only task you have. There will be consequences. Now I'll go get you a snack amd something to drink before I begin my own duties."

Sara came back within minutes with a bowl of bite size cute fruits and a lidded plastic elmo cup with a straw of water. "I'll collect your trash in about 15 minutes." She left to work in her own office.

James was so mad and frustrated he had just been spanked and utterly humiliated as he laid there as she shaved him..

”B- but I’m a man babies wear diapers.” He said softly not wanting to get into more trouble for arguing..

He looked horrified as the diaper was pink and it looked like a diaper for baby girls..

”Wh- why does it have to be pink!” He said getting madder by the second..

A diaper was a diaper he wouldn’t be any happier if it was a white diaper but the mindset he was in he wasn’t thinking logically..

He couldn’t believe how she smiled and cooed at him as she pulled the diaper up tight between his legs taping it in place..

”I- I need pants!” He cried not believing she was going to make him walk around his office with his diaper showing..

James jaw nearly dropped..

”I’m not crapping in this and I don’t care what you say!” He yelled stomping his feet that was the line he was willing to fight..

He watched as she left..

I’m not going to shit myself! He muttered to himself as she was gone..

“I’m not hungry or thirsty!” He said looking at the disgusting Elmo sippy cup..

”Seriously I’m not a baby.” He said softly standing there in his pink diaper as they both knew he was… It was like the last bit of his manhood spoke up.. 

Sara heard James having a tantrum fussing about not being a baby. She went to his nursery "office". "Tell me James what are you wearing right now? A diaper and who wears diapers? Babies. So you are essentially a baby when you come into this office. Everyday you will come in. I will remove your big boy bottoms and you'll be put in a diaper where you will test said diaper.  You will eat your snacks when I bring them to you.  You can't possibly do your job and test your diapers if you don't eat and hydrate now can you? From 9am to 5 pm each day you will be a big baby testing our products. If you can't efficiently do your job or refuse to do your job there will be consequences.  You will continue to get stronger consequences until you understand who is in charge and do as your paid to do. Now when I come back in her I want that juice drank and fruit eaten.  So I make myself clear?" Sara waited until she got a yes Ms. Sara before going back to her office.

James wasn’t used to being scolded or yelled at by anyone especially someone younger than him. 

He didn’t know what to do or say he just hated where life was taking him now and it seemed like it was a one way ticket to babyhood! 

“Yes.” He said quickly he wondered why she wasn’t leaving then he remembered. 

Rolling his eyes. “Yes ms Sara.”

Once she was gone James grabbed the snacks and threw them around the room. 

I’m not a baby! He said to himself angry at everyone and everything! 

Sara worked in her office for 20 minutes before she came back. "Any progress to report?" Though she asked she slid to fingers into the leg cuff of James diaper checking to see of he was wet. "Nope still dry I see." 

It was then Sara noticed the mess he made with his sippy cup and snack. "Uh oh looks like sometime didn't have his snack. Perhaps Ms. Sara made a mistake thinking you were big enough to eat on your own. If little James can't eat his snack correctly Ms. Sara will have to help." 

Sara walked out the nursery coming back in a few minutes later carrying a high chair. Without a word she set the highchair in the middle of the nursery and removed the tray. Sara then grabbed James and though he fussed and struggled she got him buckled into the highchair and the tray in place. "There we go this is were little babies who aren't big enough to eat on their own sit. Now I'll go get you a proper snack you stay right there." 

James would quickly discover staying right there wasnt just a suggestion. He was literally locked into the high chair.  A minute later Sara came back holding a bowl in one hand and now a bottle in the other. " is little James ready for snack?." She cooed as she sat in front of him shaking the warm bottle.

“I’m not going to piss in this stupid diaper and quit with the stupid baby talk!” He said ready to to throw more stuff around..

James didn’t know what to think or say as she left she didn’t seem like she was really made almost like she was expecting it..

His eyes got big when he saw the highchair..

”N- no Pl- please I’m not a baby!” He tried to put up a fight but it was pointless as she put him in the highchair and once the tray was clicked in place he realized he was stuck! 

“This isn’t fair I hate this!” He said all he could do was kick his feet in the air aimlessly but not accomplishing anything..

”I can’t go anywhere please let me out I can eat on my own.” He watched as she left realizing he messed up now…

Damn it this sucks how did I get in this position! He thought to himself as he watched in horror when she came back..

”A bottle seriously and you’re going to feed me no please I’ll be good I promise I can do it myself I’ll be a big boy!” He cried begging..

James now realized the consequences she was talking about..

Oh no when Lydia finds out about this I’m going to be in so much trouble! 

“Please I’ll be good please don’t tell Lydia!” He begged.. 

Sara began spoon feeding James a bowl of pureed fruit. "Since wittle James isn't big enough to eat like a big boy Ms. Sara will have to feed him. I hope baby James is a good boy while I feed him. I'd hate to see such a cute wittle baby get even more severe consequences." 

Sara began feeding the pureed fruit to James cooing to him with each bite.  Between bites she would hold the bottle nipple to his lips giving him the chance to suckle the diluted juice from the large bottle. What James didn't know was done he was refusing to do his job  Sara had added a small amount of laxatives and diuretics to the food and juice.  Enough to get him started but not lose full control. 

"For someone who doesn't want to upset his landlord you sure are being naughty.  I hope you can show me what a good baby boy you can be.  I'd love to give Lydia a good report on your first day."

James didn’t like the texture but the fruit was good.  He decided to be good and open eating the food he hated the baby talk. He realized Ms Sara would probably decide he needed to be treated like this cause he acted better..

”I’ll be good can you please quit with the baby talk I’m not a baby but I’ll be good please can we start over I learned my lesson. 

James was frustrated as she didn’t stop with the baby talk and she kept going getting some on his face and making him messy. 

He hated how she made him even drink a baby bottle and she held it for him not letting him hold it himself. 

“I’ll be good please don’t tell her about this!” James could only imagine what might happen once Lydia came to pick him up! 

Sara got a wipe and cleaned up James face. Removing the tray she got him out the high chair. This time rather than let James have freedom around his office she put him in the playpen locking the gate to it. "Here we go wittle James is much to little be left unaccompanied in this big office. The wittle baby can play here until Ms. Sara can come watch you closely. Baby James better start his assignment before I have to call Lydia and tell her how naughty he is." Sara cleaned up the high chair and left the nursery with the bottle and bowl in hand.

James was so mad as it now seemed he couldn’t do anything as he wanted to get down on his own but instead was helped down he wanted to wipe his face but he wasn’t allowed to do that..  He wanted to walk but she took his hand.. 

“Seriously.” He whined as he was put in the playpen.. 

James now knew he messed up and the baby talk was feeling like body blows like each baby and little James or wittle James or baby boy was just a punch to the gut..

”I’ll be good.” He cried..

He looked around the playpen and notified the infantile toys all soft and couldn’t hurt a real baby..

Lydia already has me in a crib I’m sure I’m not to far away from this Bs at home.. He thought to himself..

He felt his stomach grumble and he knew that food with the milk probably didn’t mix well. 

Sara sat at her desk reviewing customer concerns. This information would be compiled to develop the various ways James would test the companies products. While she was working she got a call.  It was Lydia calling to check in on James.  Sara talked a she walked over to James nursery.  "James, oh he's doing okay now.  I made the mistake of giving him his food and cup to drink in his own.  When u came to check everything was scattered everywhere.  That was my mistake as I didn't realize he wasn't big enough to feed himself.... hmmm he's food was tossed around and his cup broke from being what I can only assume was tossed at the wall spilling juice on the wall and floor. Had he been doing his job?  Well he just had his snack not too long ago so I expect James will be a big boy and do his task soon.... you'd like to talk to him sure. "

Sara walked to the play pen and opened it handing James the phone. "Here James,  Lydia is on the line. "

James got bored and actually began playing what else what there to do he figured… He had a bear a rabbit and a dog and he set up a tea party… He felt so stupid and he felt his stomach rumble again! 

Oh no I can’t do this please hold off maybe I can talk my way out of this or beg to go the bathroom she can see I’m being good.. He thought as he acted like the bear was talking to the rabbit anything to take his mind off things..

He jumped as he was startled when Sara came back..

”Tell her I’m asleep.” He whispered as he didn’t wanna talk to his ex girlfriend who knows what she was told..

He accepted the phone not having any choice..

”Hel- hello.” He said stuttering nervously he was so intimidated by Lydia he actually began wetting his diaper.. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Hi hope you've been well. Sorry been working like crazy and I dozed off the last few times I started my reply lol)

Lydia was on set taking a break when she decided to check in on her naughty little man. She smiled hearing the slight tremor in his tone it passed to her to know he finally understood the pecking order been them. After years of tiptoeing and ass kissing to him trying to protect his fragile ego Lydia could truly express herself and she wouldn't hold back anymore.  "How is my naughty little man today? Your secretary tells me your being quite difficult throwing your food around amd misbehaving so much she had to feed you.  I do hope your behavior improves I certainly don't tolerate you throwing food in my house. For the rest of the day Ms. Sara is going to feed you to make sure they're are no more messes. Isn't that nice of her? You be sure and say thank you.  I'm going to call back at the end of your work day and see how your day went.  Is Ms. Sara going to tell me you were a good boy and did your job or will you be a naughty boy and continue refusing to do your work? You just think about what consequences you want and decide for now I think you should go down for a nap don't you think that's a good idea?  That way little baby James won't be so cranky hmm?"

(I’m fine hope the same for you!  Yeah I know we all have lives and I’ll play whenever you respond no worries or hurry at all!  I’m just glad you could find your role play I keep bumping mine up, cause these two people think they need to start five role plays with one sentence!  Drives me nuts cause they push everyone else’s role play down!) 

James was freighted to say the least..

He stood there now in his wet diaper he was so scared he literally wet his diaper..

James knew right away gone were the days of asking him what he wanted to eat and where he wanted to go and what he wanted to watch on tv and most importantly the nights she wanted to have sex..

He know understood everything has changed and all those decisions would probably be made for him..

He wondered how his life has spiraled out of control.. He herd her voice again and knew he better answer.. He hated the baby talk but he knew this was part of their new relationship..

”I’m fine yeah she made me mad b- but I’ll do better sure she c- can feed m- me.” He stuttered nervously.. He felt like a real little boy as she scolded him..

”N -no I’ll be a good boy please if I’m good can I not get in trouble tonight.” He begged as he didn’t wanna be in trouble here and knowing for the rest of the day he was going to get in trouble at home..

”Yes a nap sounds good.” He almost wanted to call her mommy.” The way she talked to him..

James sighed and took the phone back to Ms Sara..

“Here Ms Sara she wants to talk to you.”