LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheaters never prosper (private w/Kaylaindiapers)

Nappy_Queen

James slept horribly and his mom acted like he was a baby cutting up his food and saying how he was just a little boy and maybe Lydia was just to mature for him.. She told him maybe he should try for a younger girl that can better relate to him..

“She’s only a few years older than me!” He cried..

Maybe he was just tired he couldn’t get a Lydia off his mind what if she decides to cheat on me back! He thinks to himself..

He heard his notification go off indicating he got a txt..

James almost dropped his phone looking at it so fast..

Damn it some advertisement..

About ten minutes later it rung again..

”Yes!” He said excitedly 

She wants to see me! 

James looked at the time 

I have enough time for a shower..

He thought as he ran up the stairs to get ready.. 

• Like 1

Lydia got dressed putting on black denim jeans,  a red bustier corset  and black heels. She wore her curly dark hair down and applied dark makeup. Satisfied with her look Lydia began opening the packages that were derived putting things in their proper place. At 11:50 she put in the kettle for tea. Lydia was engaged each time she thought of all the ways she held herself back for that immature cheating baby.

Today was a new day and she vowed going forward things would be different. When she heard the doorbell ring shortly after she took her time letting him sweat at the door before she opened it.  "Oh you made it...I guess you can listen." She said nothing else going to the living room where she sat in the only chair available having set the room for this conversation all Jame's could do is stand awkwardly before her. 

James was in such a hurry to get there he didn’t even see the cop until it was too late.

”Damn I’m going to be late!” He said to himself.

Once he got his ticket he was again took off for Lydia’s house.  

He was five minutes late. 

He stood there knocking on her door for another five minutes. 

Great now I’m ten minutes late.

The door opened and he put on the best smile he could.  

Damn she looks sexy maybe she wants me Back after all. 

Hey babe you’re looking good.” 

“Yeah I’m so sorry.” He said as he walked in.

”Um where’s my chair?” He asked as his recliner was gone.  

He stood there nervous 

“Um let me get a chair from the kitchen” he said as he turned to walk in there 

Lydia did not get up as he went to walk away. "If I wanted you to have a chair I would have offered one.  Chairs are for pleasant company what I feel for you is wanting but pleasant wouldn't you say?" She looked at him with a cold glare. 

Leaning back into her seat she crossed one leg over the other. "As of now I haven't told my father about your lecherous behavior. Honestly you have some audacity wanting me to take you back after what you did. Give me one good reason why I should even consider letting you back into my home let alone my life!"

“Yes babe I’m so sorry I’ll do anything to work things out between us..

He was surprised and relieved that she didn’t tell her dad cause he knew be would fire him just like that..

”Thanks for not telling him.” He said softly looking at the ground..

”I messed up and I’m so sorry we had a good thing and I don’t wanna lose it please babe don’t kick me out I’ll do anything to make it up I- I just don’t wanna lose you!” He began crying begging for her mercy! 

Lydia was unmoved by his tears he was like s toddler crying for being caught in with his hand in the cookie jar. She rolled her eyes looking at him. " I only didn't tell him to save me the embarrassment. To be honest I don't think our relatively can go back to what it was. It's going to take a lot of changes around here for me to consider accepting you in my life again. If your ready to accept the changes I demand then you can come back. If not you can go back to your mom's. "

James was relieved that she wasn’t going to break up with him so he was feeling better..

”Thanks so much babe for giving me another chance I never wanna lose you!” He said wiping the tears from his eyes..

”I just wanna take you in the room and please you like never before I’ll get my bags tomorrow my mom was driving me nuts!” 

James was thinking everything was back to normal..

• 3 weeks later...

(Hey sorry I've been pulling back to back shifts been exhausted)

Lydia held up a hand before he could get to excited. "Before you go thinking everything is okay let me be clear. Right now I dint see you as my boyfriend. Your just a tenant with a very small opportunity to become my man and thats how things will stay if you don't meet my expectations."

Lydia picked up a sheet of paper on the end table beside her and held it out to him. "These are the new rules going forward if you agree to them. Read them out loud understand they're is no room for negotiation so if you don't like it you can go back home to your mother. If you accept the new rules you can sign the document and move back in today." The document read:

This is a rental agreement between Lydia and James. Both parties are entering this agreement by choice and states as follows. James will be a tenant in Lydia home. James will compensate Lydia for space in her home at the agreed upon rate. James will follow all of Lydia house rules. Rule breaking will result in consequences. If James intentionally breaks the house rules 3 times he agree to be evicted immediately without notice and compensate Lydia for all cost associated with housing him. 

Rules. 

1. James will sleep in the bed provided by Lydia and will be in bed every night by 8pm.

2. James will quit smoking. When caught smoking he will be given the item of Lydia choice to occupy his mouth for her chosen length of time. 

3. James will maintain a healthier diet eating all meals and or snack provided by Lydia. 

4. James will have his checks direct deposited into Lydia account where she will subtract rent and bill expenses. Remaining funds will be dispersed by Lydia in agreed upon amounts of weekly allowance.

5. James will not go on outings unless either Lydia, her father, or James mother is in attendance. All outings must be approved by Lydia.

6. James curfew is 6:00 pm or 9:00pm if on an outing.

7. James will wear attire of Lydia choice as his style reflects upon her and her style affects her career. 

8. James will sit when using the toilet to prevent anymore messes. Leaving pee on or around the toilet will result in appropriate measures to ensure it doesn't occur again. 

9. If James underwear are found to have "marks" Lydia will implement a strict hygiene routine. 

10. James will take a bath every night before bed. 

These rules are subject to change at Lydia discretion. 

• Like 1

(No problem at all I have a couple I do that with.. Play when they can, we all have lives… Hope all is well!) 

James stood there as his girlfriend scolded him and he listened as she went on a rant about rules and him being a tenant.. He began sweating profusely as he was scared and nervous he felt like he was in the principals office..

”Seriously we don’t need a contract this is crazy.” James was looking for any kind of crack in her armor to see if he could change her mind.. The look she gave him was all he needed to know she was serious. 

He gave her the puppy dog eyes that he knew she loved..

”Please this isn’t necessary..” he was doing all he could to get out of this..

James took the paper and dutifully did as he was told reading the document out load several times he would stop and laugh or question what some of the things meant..

”I- I don’t understand sleep in a bed you provide me you m- mean we won’t be sleeping together!” He cried..

Rules rules he kept thinking in his head.. I’m a man damnit not a little kid.. He thought as he read the rules out loud..

Sitting to go pee!” Now he was infuriated it was like his manhood was being challenged or how she just took it without asking..

He blushed bright red when she made a comment about his underwear.. 

”Curfews pick out my clothes bedtime I’m not a little kid this is stupid I’m a man I’m not sitting down to pee!”

He said trying to sound defiant… He knew she held all the cards but he had to try something and he wasn’t above begging. 

Lydia looked at him her expression void of any particular emotion. "I wasted the last few years bending over backwards to please you and as of yesterday that's over. I think giving you an hour to get home from work is reasonable enough, so yes a curfew do you think cheaters should be trusted with free time? You dress sloppy and if I'm going to be seen with you in public then that had to change.  I have an image to uphold and I'm not going to turn a blind eye to your lazy sense of style anymore.  How could you even think I'd allow you to grace my bed after what you've done,  I shouldn't even let you in my house! I'm not cleaning up your piss dribbles and puddles anymore so you will sit on the toilet or you just don't use it. If you can't accept these rules and the Lease agreement then your free to leave my house. Just understand this is a one time offer and in 2 minutes of that document isn't signed and in my hand,   this.... relationship is done and I don't ever want to see you again."

James didn’t know what to do cry laugh run yell and be pissed off and yell.. Has she gone mad he thought to himself… 

“Fine.” James knew she had all the control in the situation but he remembered she did say at some point he could be her man again..

He knew with the clock running out on his two minutes she gave him he better hurry up..

”Ok hand me the pen and I’ll sign.” 

He looked it over again not believing what he was agreeing to but also realizing he had no choice..

James signed and handed her the paper..

”Ok I’ll be back I need to go get my clothes.” 

Lydia took the signed document and stood up. "There's no need to get your things. As I said your sense of fashion is awful. What you need to do now is take this direct deposit slip into HR so that starting this Friday your payroll goes into my account.  While your at it go to the bank and close out your account any funds should be turned over then we'll get you some proper attire. I expect a copy of your final bank statement. Dinner will be at 6:30 but you should be home well before then after all is only two simple task." 

Lydia paid no attention to him, now going to her office to copy and file away the signed document.  She then sat at her computer and reviewed her email while talking to her agent about upcoming jobs. 

James wasn’t used to being told what to do and was getting pissed how his girlfriend was bossing him around..

”Please would be nice!” He said getting frustrated..

James took the papers and was out the door off to the bank..

He decided to go to the mall and see what the newest games are..

”Who does she think she is telling me what to do!” He said as he sniped a guy in call of duty game..

I’ll Show her he thought as he looked at the clock it was 7 now..

6:30 I’ll show her.. He said as he got Into his car and headed back to his new home. 

Two simple tasks talking to me like I’m a little kid taking away my responsibility like I can’t handle it or something..

James pulled into The driveway at 7:15..

She’ll see she can’t control me.. He said as he closed the door to his car..

At first Lydia was pissed when James hadn't returned after 2 hours. Two simple task that shouldn't have taken more than an hour and now 4 hours later it was after 7. Lydia let go of her anger reminding herself similar to a child she shouldn't have expected him to handle the task alone. James thought things were the same and she would just accept his disrespect,  he'd find out quickly that was no longer the case. 

When James knocked on the door as he didn't have the key to her new locks Lydia ignored him. He was in no rush to get home so she'd be in no rush to let him in. Instead she went to the kitchen poured herself a glass of wine and after about 5 minutes she opened the door.  Still she didn't let him in standing in the doorway. "Yes can I help you?" She greeted him like a stranger at the door as she held her glass in one hand the other on the door ready to close it.

James turned the handle and he noticed right away it was a new door knob. “Damn it’s Locked!” He said to himself fumbling with his keys.. Nothing..

”Damn her she changed the locks!” James knocked on the door..

”Sorry babe I lost track of time please let Me in.” He realized right away things were no longer the same.. 

Finally after several minutes which seemed like thirty minutes she finally answered..

”Oh hey please can I come in I’m sorry I was late.” He said smiling giving her the puppy dog eyes hoping she would have some mercy on him.. 

Unfortunately for James those puppy eyes no longer held the power they did before.  "I'm sorry do you live here?  I do have a tenant but he's supposed to be in by 6 and it's well past that time so you couldn't possibly be him. You see my tenants follow my house rules and wouldn't dare be foolish enough to expect entry more than an hour after a 6pm curfew." Lydia was not giving an inch he would have to beg for all he was worth to gain access to her home. 

James couldn’t melt her she was hot but he noticed she was drinking wine so she had to be feeling better and would soon be in a better mood..

He hated how she referred to him as a tenant.. Damn is that really what I am to her now.. He thought as he had to get back in there he didn’t wanna go back to his moms..

”Ok ok I get you’re mad and i’m sorry please let me back in I promise I’ll do better please I’ll do whatever you want if you just give me another chance.” He begged and after a few minutes he even got down on his hands and knees..

”Please I’m so sorry please don’t make me go back to my moms!” He begged on the verge of tears! 

Lydia held out her hand. "Car keys. Since you can't do a simple task and return on time you don't need your car. I'll take you to work and pick you up. Before you argue know that I won't compromise. You can hand over the keys or go home to mommy. I'm sure she'd like to her how you couldn't even follow a few simple rules." Lydia hadn't planned to take his car just yet but it seemed James was pushing her to take things faster than she anticipated. She waited for James to hand over his keys before she would let him in.

James was infuriated but he knew she had all the cards and he couldn’t do a thing about it! 

“Um fine ok.” He said handing her his keys..

I felt like a bad teenager being scolded by his mom and now even having his keys taken away..

”Ok can I come in I’m hungry and I wanna eat take a shower and go to bed I have a big day tomorrow and I’m not sure your dad won’t fire me I know how people talk.” He said waiting for her to move so he could get in. 

Lydia took the keys and key him inside locking the door behind him. "Dinner was at 6:30 had you been home when you were supposed to be you wouldn't have missed dinner.  Hopefully you get up in time for breakfast tomorrow. Now it's almost your bed time and you still need to bathe. Before you go take your bath don't you have anything to give me?" Lydia waited for him to hand over any funds from his account and final bank statement as well as confirmation of the direct deposit update.  If James didn't do those task and came home late he'd be in for quite some trouble. 

James was happy he was inside but when he heard the door lock it seemed like his life was being sealed away and his life now belonged to his girlfriend or x girlfriend now his landlord… He was so confused..

”um bed time Wh- what are you talking about you’re serious I- I’m not a kid!” He whined as he couldn’t believe she was really giving him a bedtime..

James reached into his pocket handing her what she wanted..

”I’ll just make a sandwich then.” 

He felt very emasculated so he looked to see if she was going to say something.. 

Lydia took the documents and the cash a little over $200. "Rule number 1 James will sleep in the bed provided and bedtime it 8 pm. My rules will be followed and you will not go into my kitchen rule 3 Jane's will eat all meals and or snacks provided by Lydia.  I told you what time dinner was and you chose to break curfew and not come in time for dinner.  Maybe missing dinner tonight will teach you to better respect the rules."

Lydia looked at the time now 7:30. "You washed so much time I'll have to lend you something for bed tonight and shop tomorrow. You can use the guest bathroom down the hall from my bedroom.  Run yourself a bath and wash up.  I will check if you properly cleaned so do a good job and make sure you use the toilet before bed I don't want you getting up in the middle of the night." Lydia went to her room to find something for James to wear expecting him to do as she said and start his bath. 

“How can I have a bedtime I’m an adult and if I go along with this 8 is too early!” He whined as he was getting frustrated and mad all at the same time… This was no longer the Lydia he knew..

Once he was reminded that he could go back to his moms..

He shook his head knowing he had no choice but to do as she said..

”I’m capable of taking a shower and wash myself you don’t need to check.” James shook his head as he went to prepare for his shower..

He felt like he was five years old as she gave him a bed time and she scolded him for missing curfew and now she wants to make sure I’m clean..  

As James grabbed a towel he really began to regret cheating on Lydia big time! 

Lydia was growing tired of the repetitive tantrums from James about the rules.  She took out an old yellow shirt with pink hearts he could wear to bed as well as a pair of white cotton panties.  This would have to do since he choose not to come right back so they could go clothes shopping. Waking unto the bathroom she put the clothing on the counter

"You were aware of the rules you would have to follow to move back in. You agreed and signed the agreement so I'll not listen to anymore of your nonsense. Your hygiene is lacking which is why it requires checking.  Since your so adamant your aware of proper hygiene routines if you don't pass my check you'll get a punishment befitting someone who lies, breaks the rules,  and is simply not acting as a grown man should."

Lydia said nothing else as she went to the living room and watched TV. The living room seemed bare as she had yet to get her new furniture having only her TV coffee table and recliner. She waited for James to come out from the shower a white hand towel on the arm of the recliner. 

“Wh- what I’m not a girl this is bul- he caught himself from saying bull shit..

”This is crap I’m not wearing that I’ll look stupid I’ll be fine I’ll just sleep naked.” He said as he looked at the revolting clothes.. 

I’m not wearing that crap when I get in my room I’ll just take it all off! She’ll never No the difference he thinks to himself..

James was quickly understanding he was no longer in control of anything.. He couldn’t believe she expected him to wear her panties and a girly looking shirt..

Things will get better! He thinks as he starts the shower and steps in as the water pours down his skin..

Oh that feels good.. He says as he begins to take his shower..