LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheaters never prosper (private w/Kaylaindiapers)

Nappy_Queen

Sarah took the phone from James leaving him in the play pen while she spoke. "Hello, yes I didn't expect such naughty behavior from a supposed grown man.... I completely agree. Of course it's no trouble at all. I was thinking the same a nap will do him some good. Okay I'll let you know how the rest of his day goes." She hung up the phone and walked out the nursery to put the phone on her desk. Sarah also grabbed a large yellow pacifier for the big baby. Coming back she looked down at him in his play pen. 

"Well someone is a fussy little guy. You need a nap don't you think." She cooed at him. Sara slide two fingers into his diaper feeling it was damp. "Looks like someone finally made a tinkle does wittle James remember what to do when you make a tinkle in your diaper?"

Sara opened the play pen and guided James to the plastic blue and yellow table with the blank white paper and crayons. "Each time you make a tinkle you have to put an x on the paper so we can track how many tinkle your diapey can hold. Now can you show me what a big boy you are and mark your tinkle on the paper? Then its time for sleepy time."

James listened and he knew he was in trouble and had to find away out!  This can’t be real this can’t be real! He kept screaming in his head…

He tried not to listen but he couldn’t help himself.. 

James nodded as he didn’t wanna get in more trouble he busied as she did the baby talk.

”Yes please I- I don’t wanna be a baby!” He cried as he was embarrassed that this hot girl would know he wet his diaper..

James did as he was told..

”Yes I can be a big boy please give me a chance.” He begged 

Sara waited until he wrote his X on the paper before taking his hand. "If you want to be a big boy then you should do your task without all the fuss. That means eating when your feed drinking what's provided and using you diapeys and charting each tinkle and stinky.  Now it's time for your nap."

She lowered the trails to the crib after putting a pacifier in James mouth.  Tucking him in under a soft baby blanket she raised the rail and turned in the star and clouds mobile that played nursery rhymes.  Sara turned out the lights leading a small night light on before she left the nursery. While James took his nap Sara busied herself with James task sheet for the week. 

James did his job not liking being treated like a baby but he didn’t wanna get into anymore trouble so he wasn’t going to fight or argue much.  He knew he was on thin ice wearing a pair of hiking boots. 

“B-but I’ll be good ok?” He whined as she took his hand he didn’t try to pull away just pleading and begging as he was lead to what looked like a nursery. 

He looked at the crib. 

“Do I really have to lay in here?” He cried as the pacifier was placed in his mouth. 

Once he was in the crib it dawned on him he was still wet. 

“Um aren’t you going to change me!” He said spitting out the pacifier. 

James gave up arguing pleading or whining as it seemed she had decided it was nap time and that was that. 

He watched as she left. 

This sucks so much! He thought as the nursery musics began to relax him and soon he was asleep.. Sleeping like a baby! 

An hour and a half later it was 11:35 AM. Sarah went back to James next and turned on the light. She lowered the crib rail and rubbed James back softly. "Rise and shine little munchkin. Sleepy time is over." She cooed as James started to stir. She slid two fingers into the leg of his diaper checking if it was any wetter. "Did baby James make anymore tinkles in his diapey?"

During James nap Sara had compiled a list of product test for James to do over the course of the week.  "Is wittle James ready for some yummies?"

James was actually sleeping good then he felt something patting him gently and cooing at him… He thought he was dreaming until he opened his eyes and he saw her basically his babysitter… He noticed immediately that he was still sucking the pacifier and he immediately spit it out.

“Quit talking to me like that!” He whined as he was trying to wake up and it seemed Sara was really laying on the baby talk..

He rolled his eyes getting mad but reminding himself he had to be good..

”Yes I’m hungry can you please change me?” James wasn’t happy being in a diaper much less a wet one! 

• 3 weeks later...

Sara ignored James fussing seeing as his diaper wasn't any wetter from when she put him to nap. She got James out of the crib.Rather than taking him to the changing table she led him to the high chair from earlier. Sara got James into the highchair buckling him in and locking the tray in place. "You be a good wittle baby while Ms. Sara gets some yummies for your tum tum."

Sara stepped out this office turned nursery and into the kitchenette next door. Sara poured a bowl with the companies adult pureed food chicken and veggies. Microwaving the food for 45 seconds she also filled a bottle of diluted apple juice. Within minutes Sara returned with James lunch.

"Times for yum yums for the baby." She cooed putting the bowl and bottle just out of his reach. Sara fastened a blue bib around James neck. "Can't having you make a big mess now can we?" 

Sara held the bowl of purèe and began to feed James. Sara cooed little silly songs and nursery rhymes as she fed him.

James woke up and was ready to get changed and wasn’t happy when she didn’t pay him any attention..

Once he was out of the crib he was looking forward to getting changed and when she went past the changing table he was really pissed! 

“Hey hey I- I need to be changed!” He cried as he was put in the highchair..

As she clicked the tray into place..

”Hey pl- please I’m not a baby!” He cried as he watched her leave seemed she was enjoying all of this and James was mad about that too! 

He sat there waiting impatiently for her to come back..

”I’m not a baby quit!” He whined  

His eyes got big when he saw the baby bottle just another step into his second babyhood.. 

James protested for awhile but once he realized he wasn’t getting changed or getting down until he ate his dinner..

He opened his mouth accepting the food sometimes he’d spit it out but that only made her even happier as she cooed at him.. She was quick to spoon it up and fed it to him again.. 

James felt just like a big baby being fed in a highchair with food all over his face in a wet diaper he was now starting to feel like a baby!