LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Allo

Guest sometimes

Guest sometimes

allo!

i found this place a couple days ago, spent some time looking around, and finally decided to register.

just to say a bit about myself:

i have been a sporadic bedwetter for as long as i can remember, like an accident once a week, or maybe twice in three weeks, or so. so i always wore the store-brand protective underwear when i slept. they were fine for occasional wettings, but recently i went through a bad case of the flu, which involved a lot of diarhea. one night, i messed in my bed really badly, and didn't even notice until i woke up naturally hours later.... it was awful - everywhere. so i went and got myself some real diapers (depends fitted max protection.) and lived out my illness with two more messy nights, thankfully contained, and much more easily cleaned up after, by my diapers.

after a few more days, the illness had passed, but i decided to keep using the full diapers at night because i found them much more comfortable, and besides, i had a bunch left.

after another week, i found i was wetting in my sleep every other night. so i bought more diapers. after another two weeks, i was wetting every night. i wasn't trying to - i wasn't even drinking a lot of fluids near bedtime. but it didn't help. i pretty much now wet as soon as i go to sleep, it seems. even if my bladder is full, i can't pee in the toilet if i know i'll be going to bed soon. i have started to really enjoy the feeling of a full diaper when i wake up.

but i also enjoy very much the feeling of a dry diaper, so i have started wearing one long before i go to bed, slowly filling it, and then changing before bedtime. i've even messed in them in the evening on purpose... i discovered i really like that feeling. and i don't even mind the cleanup. i think i'd like to wake up one morning and discover that i've messed overnight. as long as i don't have to have the flu to do it.

i can't believe how quickly i've come to appreciate, even love, diapers. i guess it must have always been something in the back of my mind.. who knows. i'm still not thinking of wearing in public though.

anyway, i hope to learn & share lots with all the people here.