LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Tired To Change

Have you ever been too tired to change when you need to? Sometime in the evenings I get so tired right before I go to bed and I need to change. When I am that tired there are about only two things that will make me change and that is the smell or if my diaper is just to full. I can't stand a smelly or a full wet diaper to sleep in. One thing I do is that I make sure I have all my lights on in my room when I change because if the lights are dim and I decide to change on my bed I have found my self to fall asleep right after i get my new diaper on but not fully taped on. Then I will wake up in a wet bed, yuk!

• 1 month later...

I have had a simalar thing like that happen to me, I would come home from a 12 hr day and have something to eat take my cloths off and just lay on the bed, for a min.and got up 3 hours later.

One time I tought, I slept through untill morning, and didn't hear the alarm go off, looked at the clock its said 8 but I tought it was 8 in the morning, I normaly get up at 4 to be there for 6, long drive.

I was in a panic, untill i figured out it was 8 in the evening in summer...