LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let Us Petition Diaper Makers For Uniformity

OK, this forum is like a corner tap room. Everybody goes there to complain, but nobody ever gets anything done. How can we, the folks who wear diapers for whatever reason, get the people at K-C, Tena, Tranquilty, Paper Pak, you can name them all, to LISTEN to OUR demands and concerns since WE are the ones who use their products, which for the most part are CRAP.

Is there a way that we can get the industry to listen to US, for a change?

Why cannot we have:

* A uniform size, so whether you buy in CVS or Wal Mart, Walgreens or the corner store, the diapers will FIT.

* A good quality absorbent NIGHT TIME diaper, because that's when we NEED IT MOST.

* Packages of diapers that make sense. Who can up with 20 diapers, why not 30, or some uniform number?

* Have diapers for men and ladies since, let's admit it, we ARE different. What fits the ladies doesn't fit me like it should.

* Make diapers with a uniform cover, soft waterproof plastic, not that "clothlike" stuff that is the push today.

How about it? Any other diaper wearer with me on this?

United in diapers, we shall get our demands.

Chances are good, the people who MAKE diapers would LOVE TO HEAR from a unified group of adults who buy their goods on a regular basis.

OK, this forum is like a corner tap room. Everybody goes there to complain, but nobody ever gets anything done. How can we, the folks who wear diapers for whatever reason, get the people at K-C, Tena, Tranquilty, Paper Pak, you can name them all, to LISTEN to OUR demands and concerns since WE are the ones who use their products, which for the most part are CRAP.

Why cannot we have:

* A uniform size, so whether you buy in CVS or Wal Mart, Walgreens or the corner store, the diapers will FIT.

No one else does a uniform size, just ask anyone that buys womens clothes.

* A good quality absorbent NIGHT TIME diaper, because that's when we NEED IT MOST.

Try Abena X-Plus or Secure X-Plus. They are both extremely absorbent.

* Packages of diapers that make sense. Who can up with 20 diapers, why not 30, or some uniform number?

They package them the way they can sell them.

* Have diapers for men and ladies since, let's admit it, we ARE different. What fits the ladies doesn't fit me like it should.

This would be a good idea, except that all it would do is drive up the price of diapers.

* Make diapers with a uniform cover, soft waterproof plastic, not that "clothlike" stuff that is the push today.

We are not the target market for nearly all of the adult diaper market. The people that are, want discretion so that is what is being made.

Chances are good, the people who MAKE diapers would LOVE TO HEAR from a unified group of adults who buy their goods on a regular basis.

Since we make up a tiny percentage of the diaper wearing adult market, our demands don't mean anything to the manufacturers.

Why cannot we have:

Please stop using the term WE whenever you really mean I - YOU want a nappy that suits YOUR wishes WE maybe not have the same wishes as YOU.

Why did YOU ...again.. come here, instead of mailing YOUR wishes to the proper reciever, the manufacturers of the nappies YOU are not satisfied with ?

I am happy with the cloth like backing, I really dislike the plastic cover on the night time nappies I get, but I do feel they fit me real good, and I do think they are sufficently absorbant, and I would really be sad if they made any changes that reversed them to older standards that migh suit you wishes better.

I do not say that this is OUR thougts and that WE should not do anything about it, only they are MY thoughts and that I really don't think things are getting worse, rather than better, and that I will not send any complains to anyone about the quality of the products I use because I do think they do the job for me that they're supposed to do.

With "uniform sizing" you'll run the risk of creating a "one size doesn't fit all" situation. Yes, there is inconsistency in sizing and fit, but if a person doesn't like the fit of one diaper, they can try others until they find one that does fit them. If everything were consistent, then you'd be out of luck if none of the standard sizes fit you properly.