LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new dimension a new home. Open

matt1989

There are millions of dimensions out there. There's one's that is a virtually identical to one another with small differences than there dimensions that so different from one another that there's no telling what would happen if you do go there. Well you find out. Some times dimensional holes pop up and fabric of reality or world governments globally agree to keep these dimensional holes top secret. Anyone wanting missing usually don't come back. You play one of this people that fall into these dimensional holes. You black out as a human but you wake up as a infant furry humanoid critter. A man in uniform finds you in the woulds cryin he picks you up out of the cold yellow snow and tack you back to this big building.

( Ok I kind of accidentally made my explanation of the RP idea into the opening but the basically the idea is this. People who pop up in the let's call it the ferry dimension go to this organization that helps get your life started her. My main OC is a red fox named Susie. Who ether works for the organization as a care provider or some who wants to adopt and your brother Jack who's is a gray wolf. If there a big group we may keep the RP in organization and would need some of use to play a big character to if that's the case.)