LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bumpies Baby Diapers

I haven't been able to find any, but this was the name of brand of diaper my mom bought a long time ago. For my Cousin when she had her first baby, though unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view) I managed to get into them. And they were the quintessential classic baby diaper. With a similar, all white with baby block landing zone design to Bambino's Classicos.

But for the life of me I can't find any images of them. Mostly get articles or images relate to diaper rash ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Andy-bozu said:

I haven't been able to find any, but this was the name of brand of diaper my mom bought a long time ago. For my Cousin when she had her first baby, though unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view) I managed to get into them. And they were the quintessential classic baby diaper. With a similar, all white with baby block landing zone design to Bambino's Classicos.

But for the life of me I can't find any images of them. Mostly get articles or images relate to diaper rash ?

Aww, that sucks! I'm sure they look like a very cute diaper though. I LOVE diapers with ABC baby block designs. To me, that's the ULTIMATE baby diaper design!????☺️?♥️?????♥️??

• Like 1