LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today is Friday. Friday is the day that I magically switch from being a high powered Big Girl Angelise to being Baby Angelise and have to obey Daddy for the whole weekend until I go back to Big Girl life again.

This weekend started out like all the other weekends with Daddy. I went straight to Daddy’s house after work and as soon as I stepped in the garage I had to take off all my Big Girl clothes and go find Daddy, give him a kiss and let him turn me into his Baby Angelise.  Today was more than the usual work crazy and Daddy has learned my stress signs. Daddy saw my face and immediately went to start a bubble bath.  When he came back from the bathroom he just pointed to the floor by his feet which was my signal that I can kneel and suck Daddy’s lollipop as much as I need to leave my Big Girl worries behind and be Daddy’s little girl.  After several minutes Daddy had his release and I was ready to play in my bubble bath and have the rest of my stress melt away.  

Daddy says this is his favorite part of Friday when he gets to watch his Big Girl transform into his baby. Daddy got me from the bath and dried me off.   Daddy had me climb up on the changing table and put lotion all over.  That’s one of MY favorite parts of the day.  I knew something was up when Daddy didn’t diaper me right away though. Even when I’m a Big Girl and not at Daddy’s house, Daddy still micromanages me and my body and Daddy knew I hadn’t gone potty for a few days.  I told Daddy it didn’t matter because I felt fine but DADDY wouldn't listen.  When I saw Daddy reach for the suppository jar with the GIANT suppositories I panicked and kicked at Daddy to make him stop. 

Every little girl knows you don’t EVER kick Daddy no matter what!  Daddy grabbed my ankles with one hand and grabbed that nasty wooden spoon he keeps nearby the changing table and started peppering my bottom with the nasty instrument of torture.  I began to yell at Daddy, “NO Daddy NO!!” And Daddy did something he’s never done before… he stopped spanking immediately.  I then told Daddy I was so sorry for kicking him.  Daddy didn’t respond but just proceeded to force my pacifier into my mouth and fasten it around my head rendering me literally speechless.  Now I began to cry in earnest as Daddy’s Step 2 plan was to secure mittens on to my hands so I was completely helpless to stop Daddy.  He then put his favorite pink fuzzy restraints on my ankles to prevent me from kicking him again or even walking. All I could do is cry like a helpless little baby which is what I am for the next 72 hours.  Daddy told me how disappointed he was in me and he was doing everything for my own good.  Once I was secured and I couldn’t speak, Daddy picked up the wooden spoon again and began spanking even harder than before.  I was crying in earnest now mumbling how sorry I was and begging Daddy to stop.  Daddy ignored all my protests and continued to spank my bottom until it was cherry red all over.  Daddy finally put down the poon when he was satisfied that I learned my lesson and reached for the suppository jar again.  I just shook my head NO over and over but Daddy didn’t even seem to notice!  

Daddy took 2 GIANT ice cold suppositories out of the jar and showed them to me.  He told me that since I couldn't go the way Big Girls can, that he was going to help me so I wouldn’t get a tummy ache.  Daddy proceeded to insert the suppositories one by one.  Daddy said only good girls get lube but since I was a bad girl I had to take them plain.  To make sure they were all the way in so they would do the most good, Daddy then took the handle to the wooden spoon and proceeded to push those horrible bullets all the way up as far as they would go.  I was still crying over the pain and humiliation but once again, Daddy didn’t deem to care about my plight.  He then flipped the spoon around and began to spank my bottom hole over and over again saying little girls who don’t mind their daddies and say NO get spankings and sore bottom holes all weekend.  I could not stop crying now and was a blubbering mess.  Daddy  covered me in Baby cream which helped with my pain and put a stuffer in and wrapped me in a SUPER thick diaper which I thought was odd but I learned Daddy is in no mood for questions.

Finally, Daddy finished and let me get down on the floor.  I had to follow Daddy to the kitchen on my hands and knees because Daddy left my restraints on where he handed me my bottle of juice.  Daddy told me I needed to finish it all in 20 minutes otherwise I would get another spanking and he was afraid I would become dehydrated from all the crying.  Daddy sent me into my nursery to finish my bottle and told me I could play.  

I didn’t want to play. I was so wound up from my spanking and all the crying that all I wanted was to relax and have cummies.  Now I had frustration to add to my night because Daddy doesn’t EVER let bad little girls have cummies. I thought about humping my giant teddy but I knew Daddy would not hesitate to spank me on my bottom hole again if he caught me.  I tried to make the best of it and distracted myself with one of my picture books while I finished my juice bottle.  

All of a sudden I felt my tummy rumble and it wasn’t because I was hungry.  UGHHH…. I felt the biggest cramp and doubled over on my knees until it passed.  Now, I began to panic. I crawled as fast as I could to the bathroom.  Relief spread through me when I reached for the handle only to send me into a panic again because it was LOCKED!  OMG…. another cramp hit just as I reached the knob.  Now I began crying again as I banged on the door in frustration.  Daddy came running from all the noise and bent down and asked me what happened.  I told Daddy, “ I hafta use the potty! Its anmergency!”  Daddy just patted me on the head and said, “Babygirl, you’re too little for the potty now.  There is no more Big Girl potty for you.  You have an extra thick diaper on and plastic baby panties.  You potty in your diapers all the time now for EVERYTHING.”  I just kept shaking my head and crying hard.  Daddy told me, “ The sooner you accept that you’re a Baby girl the easier it will be for you. Say what you are.”  I just kept shaking my head in denial.  Daddy squatted down in front of me and didn’t even appear angry but said again, “Say what you are out loud.”  Knowing Daddy was not going to back down until my humiliation was complete, I said ” I’m a 3 year old peepee princess who can’t control her peepees and needs to be in diapers and plastic panties 24/7 now.” Just as I finished saying it a loud sound came from my diaper and I felt myself pooping into my diaper.  Daddy just laughed and said, “  Well, I guess you’re the peepee and poopy princess now and forever.  There’s no more Big Girl potty for you again.  You’re going to stay in diapers 24/7 because you can’t control when you need to peepee and poopy so Daddy has to keep you in diapers all the time.”  I began to cry from the humiliation and the truth of what Daddy said.  

Daddy reached out to my diaper and began to rub the front of my plastic panties and diaper as I continued to poop. Daddy’s touch ignited my frustration of not having cummies yet and he knew what he was doing. Daddy wants me to get used to being in dirty diapers and started only letting me cum in my diapers a few weeks ago.  I am so disgusted with myself right now but the call to pleasure is overriding my humiliation as Daddy continues to rub me through my filthy diaper and whisper in my ear that I’m such a good girl for using my diapers like a baby should. The only sounds are the crinkling from the plastic panties, the rustling diaper and me pooping again into an already full diaper. Daddy continues to rub the mess all over me now.  When he knows my humiliation is complete and he is satisfied, he gives me the order to cum.  Daddy leaves his hand near my clit and feels the hot wetness from my cummies flow into my diaper. 

Daddy stops patting my diaper now and leans over the back of me.  I think he is checking my diaper but then I hear his zipper.  Daddy pulls back my plastic panties and diaper and takes a long piss into the back of my diaper.  His hot piss reignites the pungent odor of the poop already saturating my diaper.  

When daddy is done he makes sure the diaper is still secured and tells me to go play in the nursery. Since I was such a bad little girl earlier, I need to stay in my filthy diaper to remind me that Daddy makes all of the decisions as he is the Daddy and I’m the baby girl. Daddy then gives me permission to have more cummies in my dirty diaper. We both know he is reinforcing my helplessness and his Dominance.  I thank Daddy by licking his lollipop until his release again and crawl off to hump my giant Teddy waiting for me in the nursery.  It’s a great thing that Teddy won’t mind my stinky diaper. That’s why he is my Bestest friend!

THE END

• Like 4