LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings

Barev, Salut , Hallo, Hafa Ada , Grüß Gott , Moin Moin, Hola, Dobrý deň, Ohayou gozaimasu, Hej ,Pree-vyet, Nee How, Shalom and greetings

:3 I thought I'd post a hello from an aby In Naples FL.

I wont mention my name because well I know of the horrors of the internet and find that its easy to dig up information.

I'm 19 ( almost 20),

[{List of things I like}] Most music , Reading writing, Cartoons, Videogames ,Movies ( old or otherwise.) Books on tape. Biking , Swimming, Martial arts,Coffee Tea, Pizza, Cookies (oatmeal), Warm baths, electronics, Chatting and browsing. Diapers, Binky and Stuffed Bear (Rodger). The color pastel blue. [{/List}]

[{BadHabits}] Smoking, Drinking, To lazy to use the restroom [{/BadHabits}]

Well I Came here at first to use the chat room but I guess the forums are fun too I'm Kinda just here to be me ...So uhh that kinda it...

Sorry if it looks like a profile :3

-FireSpirit

B) Hi FireASpirite,, yuppers we all have some of those { bad habits} have some of those myself ,, mostly like not wanna get up at nite to pee, an wit too long an pee my diaper, ,,my bad habit is ,, i don't change it right away and wind up with a sore butt,lol, ahh well.. all is fun with a diaper on

Jazz, B)