LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“I’m just getting the baby to calm down, are you calm or do I need to do something else to help you?”

Luz looked at the fear in Kayla’s eyes

”No I’m not meaning a spanking, something else, or do you think you’re calm?”

She carried on playing with Kayla’s hair 

“If your mommy spanks you, I’ll be here to calm you after and put cream on that sore bottom of yours”

She thought a little and then looked at Kayla

”By the way, if you give me any trouble at school when you’re there in diapers, I’ll just take you to the bathroom and put you over my lap”

Kayla at first thought she was about to get another spanking but she felt better when Lue immediately assured her things were ok. 

She did wonder what she meant by saying doing something else.

”Something else what are you talking about?”

Kayla immediately got defensive. 

“I’ll be out of diapers in that week and I’m not doing anything to mess that up so you won’t be giving me any spankings!” 

“Well I’m just warning you to be on your best behaviour or your bottom will be sore at school and you don’t want that do you? So no sneaking to the bathroom or anything”

Luz smiled

”It seems that you’re calm now but I’ll keep something else in reserve, now just suck your pacifier and be a good baby girl for me”

Luz knew at some point Kayla would be fussy and need calming down and wanted to embarrass her more than she already was

Kayla spit the pacifier out 

“Wh- what n- not it’s none of your business if you mess with me I’ll make sure the girls stick your head in the toilet!” Kayla felt like she had to put her foot down and let Luz know what’s going on.. 

Kayla was calm until Luz made her mad trying to ruin her own plan.. 

Kayla wasn’t going to use her diaper that week of course she was going to go to the bathroom and now this brat was going to be like her babysitter watching her at school and making sure she don’t go to the bathroom… 

Now she was pissed!! 

Luz sighed, she easily unsnapped the poppers on Kayla’s onesie and flipped her over before she could react. Reaching down she pulled the back of Kayla’s diaper down to reveal her still red cheeks.

”Looks like I have to rewarm your bottom for you”

She reached down into her bag and pulled out her hairbrush and without pausing she brought it down hard across Kayla’s dark red cheeks again and again

“N- no pl- please b -but I don’t need a babysitter at school!” She cried as she knew what was coming she began kicking her feet..

”Pl- please i’m sorry I’m sorry!” She yelled as the hairbrush was the worse and to make things even more embarrassing she wet her diaper..

She began crying from both the spanking and the wet diaper! 

After the hard spanking ended, Luz pulled the back of the diaper up and managed with some effort to snap the poppers back together. She helped Kayla to turn back round and looked at her.

”You’re going to have a babysitter at school, I’ll make sure you don’t sneak to the potty and I’ll check your diaper when I think it needs to be. Is that clear?”

Liz pushed Kayla’s pacifier back into her mouth but it soon became clear that stronger measures were needed.

”That’s 2 spankings i have to tell your mommy you’ve had”

Luz unbuttoned her blouse and then unclipped her bra, letting it fall away.

”This will help you calm down”

She held Kayla’s head to her exposed nipple and rubbed it across her lips, when Kayla refused to accept it, she gave her thigh a hard spank and pushed her nipple in when Kayla cried out

Kayla stood there in her wet diaper hating being scolded even worse having a very sore ass! 

“Yes.” She said with her head lowered knowing she’s not getting out of this.. She knew if she told her mom she’d keep an eye on her she would go for it..

Kayla didn’t fight when her pacifier was put in her mouth..

”Pl- please I’ll be good and do anything!” She begged. 

Kayla was confused when Luz unbuttoned her shirt she saw her white lacy bra then her pink nipple she was pretty developed for a seventeen year old Kayla thought to herself then it dawned on her what she was doing. 

“N-no you can’t do this!” She cried 

Luz had this look and smile 

As she playfully teased her nipple across her lips. 

Hell no I’m not doing this it’s gone too far! Kayla yelled in her head. 

Then she felt the sharp smack that stung she opened her mouth and was greeted with Luz nipple. 

After another smack she knew she better start sucking and that’s what she did. 

I’m going to tell my mom to never have her as my baby sitter again! She thought as she sucked I’m not an infant!! She screamed in her head.  

She wondered what Luz was thinking.  

Luz moaned as Kayla started to suck, she stroked her hair and then reached down and started to stroke the outside of her diaper.

”That’s it. That’s my good baby girl, this will help you relax and calm down”

She sneakily had her phone in her other hand and took a photo which she planned to send to Kayla’s mom.

”I think I’m going to enjoy watching your mommy paddle your bottom nice and hard. Maybe you can suck my nipples after that to help stop the tears”

Luz looked at her former bully, now a helpless baby girl and smiled, she wondered what her group of friends would say if they could see her now. She felt a satisfaction and bliss as she watched the tears slowly drip down Kayla’s face.

”Keep going KayKay, show me what a good baby you are and I might change your diaper after”

OMG is she enjoying this Kayla thought as she heard the moan.. 

What the hell! Kayla thought as Rue rubbed her diaper a few times.. Now it was Kayla’s turn to moan..

Kayla wanted to hit Luz as she cooed at her in that sweet sickling baby talk..

Kayla couldn’t argue with the nipple In her mouth and she desperately wanted to get it out but she didn’t want a spanking.. 

So she kept sucking! 

“That’s it, prove to me what a baby you are. I knew this would calm you down, it usually calms babies down, true they have milk and I don’t but that’s ok”

Luz continued to stroke the front of Kayla’s diaper and stopped just before Kayla could get any satisfaction.

”Now, you’re in a wet diaper, but I think it can hold a bit longer so we’ll hold on changing you for now”

She pulled her nipple from Kayla’s mouth and smiled

”I think you enjoyed that didn’t you, just like a little baby”

• Like 1

Kayla was getting mad but for all tense and purposes Lue was now in control it was so unfair cause Lue had the power to spank her if she wanted too! 

“Please change me now!” She whined..

Kayla was mad as she hated it all and she couldn’t believe how Lue rubbed her almost getting her off in her diaper..

”No I’m not a little baby and you know it!” She cried trying to defend what little pride she had left! 

• Like 1

“Oh no, I’m not changing you right now, you’re not that wet and you are a baby. You had a nap and I changed your diaper and spanked you, you also sucked on Aunty Luz’s nipple like a baby, a drank a bottle”

Luz smiled as she thought about the power she now had over her former bully

”Kayla, you know if you don’t start behaving for me then I’ll make sure you’re embarrassed at school as well as at home, so what’s it going to be?”

• Like 1

Kayla listened to Luz roll out the evidence the bottle the breast the diaper changing and each one stung more and more and she knew she was stuck! 

She had no choice but to do as Luz said.

”I’ll be good.” She said defeated. 

• Like 1

“I’m glad you’re going to behave, I don’t want to have to give your mommy a bad report. I already have to say I spanked you twice, let’s try not to make it more”

Luz fastened her bra and blouse back up.

”Now, give Aunty Luz a kiss on the cheek as a thankyou for calming you down”

She pointed at her cheek and waited 

Kayla was mad how Luz kept referring to her mommy! 

She wanted to say mom but she was already in enough trouble. 

“I bet you’re liking this.” Kayla said as she couldn’t believe she was actually leaning over to kiss her. 

• Like 1

“Wouldn’t you enjoy it a little if someone who made your life misery was reduced to a diaper using baby?”

Luz smiled as Kayla kissed her cheek 

“It’s nice knowing you can’t bully me anymore. I still want to know why. What made you think that it would be so good to treat me that way, what did I do to you?”

• Like 1

“I guess.” Kayla thought as she imagined spanking Luz like she had been her.. 

I’d love to give you some of this shit you’ve been given me! She thought to herself..

”Um I don’t know it was the others girls ideas I think they were jealous or something..

”Can we please just be friends and not tell my mom we could have fun checking out the guys and going to the mall don’t you need friends!” Kayla said enthusiastically hoping she could be Luz’s equal and get away from this baby punishment.. 

• Like 1

Luz stroked Kayla’s face slowly and gently.

”Of course we can be friends, we’re going to be good friends. I’m possibly going to be your only friend for the foreseeable future anyway. I don’t know who else would babysit you like I am, and changing your messy diapers like I’m sure I’ll have to”

She smiled as Kayla blushed

”Shall we put some tv on and see what we can watch?”

Kayla was embarrassed and mad! It seemed every time Kayla tried to be friends and treated like an equal Luz would just shut her down!  Kayla was frustrated as Luz was quick to remind her she was a baby..

”I’ll still have my friends you just can’t tell them about this crap after spring break when we go back to school my mom is going to make me wear diapers to school for a week and if I’m good she’ll quit with this baby crap! She said wistfully just imagining happily when she was an adult again! 

“Sure I guess.” She said hating being babysat by Luz it was just so embarrassing.. 

“Since we’re friends do you think we can forget about telling my mom you had to spank me so she won’t spank me.” She begged almost like a little girl not wanting to go to bed.. 

“Well I guess your friends finding out all depends on your behaviour at school and how you treat me and other people, I’ll be watching you. If you’re in diapers or not, I’ll still be looking”

Luz thought for a moment and smiled

”Friends want the best for their friends right? Well the best for you is for all your rules to be followed, so I will have to tell your mommy I spanked you twice. Im looking forward to seeing you cry like a little baby while she spanks you nice and hard, then I’ll make you feel better after”

She switched the TV on and turned on the baby channel

”Oh look, Barney, I bet this is one of your favourite baby shows isn’t it”

“B- but you don’t need to watch me can’t we be friends?!” Kayla truly didn’t know if she and Rue would be friends right now she was saying anything to get out of this predicament… Really could they ever truly be friends since she spanked her and changed her diapers and could easily do it at anytime!  They both knew it!!

”Yeah!” Said enthusiastically thinking she finally found away out..

Good deal now things will be better! As quick as she was thinking good things was as quick as her hoped were dashed..

”Wa- what b- but I- I thought we were going to be friends?!” She stuttered nervously..

”B- but as your friend I- I wouldn’t wanna see you spanked why do you wanna see me spanked and cry like a little baby Wh- what do you m- mean you’ll make me feel b- better?” Kayla was confused about the whole thing..

”No I hate it!” She whined as the song began to play she could almost imagine Rue making her dance and sing and clap her hands like she saw the bratty kids do when she would babysit them.. 

“We are friends, silly girl, it’s just I’m also your babysitter. We’re going to be very close when this weekend is over. I want to see you get spanked because of all the stuff you put me through, when you’re over your mommy’s lap I want you to think of EVERY nasty thing you did to me and think about how it made me feel. If you take your spankings without complaining then I might let you suckle again and I might even rub your diaper for you. I know how frustrated you must be from wearing them”

Luz turned her attention to the TV and grinned before pulling her phone out.

”Stand up and dance along to the music while I record it for your mommy. We can send her a nice video of you having fun….either that or I’ll send her photos of your well paddled bottom….your choice”

She looked at Kayla and smiled

”When you’re at school in diapers you’ll need to be changed and you can’t change yourself so you’ll need me to, so we’ll be getting very close and well acquainted, don’t you think?”

“Wh- what n- no I don’t wanna do that I’m not a lesbian I like boys!” She said blushing as she still couldn’t believe Luz made her do that earlier and that she rubbed her and she hated to admit it felt good something about the diaper and the crinkling..

Oh know I can’t be liking diapers! She thought to herself..

”Wow what a choice dance or get spanked.” She said getting up and half heartedly dancing..

”It’s only a week and the nurse will do it!” She said thinking of anything to get Luz off of being in control of her.. 

She knew Luz could make her life a living hell! 

• Like 1

“You’re not a lesbian? You don’t have to be. I know how much you enjoyed suckling and how much you enjoyed having your diaper rubbed”

Luz frowned 

“Dance better, do more, wiggle and clap and put more effort into it, come on. It might only be a week but when your mommy asks about school, you’re going to beg her to let me babysit you at school too for the week”