LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“Yes yes yes anything I Promise mommy I already told me i’ll Be wearing a diaper to school for a week to make sure i’m good and to punish me some more I promise i’ll Be good!” Kayla was giving her too much information and even sounding and acting like a baby..

She just wanted to get out of her spanking but she was determined to be good as long as Luz changed her mind..

”I’m sorry ok i’ll tell them i promise!” She said tears still falling down her cheeks 

“Oh you’ll be wearing a diaper to school for a week? So the potty ban will be in place there for an entire week? Good for your mommy to decide that”

Luz stopped rubbing the brush across her cheeks

”Now you’re going to stop calling me Luz and address me as Aunty Luz and you’re going to ask me to spank your bare bottom. If you don’t do it then I’ll punish you even worse”

She resumed stroking the cheeks across her lap

• Like 1

“Yes b -but pl- please don’t tell anyone I was hoping to trust you b -but your still going to spank me it’s not fair I was good!” She began crying and kicking her feet to get up! 

Kayla knew she was screwed much worse she didn’t wanna find out..

”A- Auty L- Luz will you sp- spank m- me on my bare bottom!” She stuttered between sobs..

Please please get this over with she thought to herself as she was bracing for the first blow.. 

• Like 1

“Oh you can trust me, I’ll be telling your mommy that I’d be happy to watch you at school and check your diaper and change them when needed. We don’t want you getting a rash do we?”

Luz smiled, the girl she had feared, who had been bullying her for ages was a blubbering mess already.

”Good girl, I’m proud of you for asking so nicely”

She lifted the brush up and brought it down hard on one cheek before repeating it on the other, Luz settled into a rhythm, first slapping one cheek and then the other, sometimes the same one so Kayla couldn’t prepare for it. The cheeks quickly turned from white to pink to a deep cherry red.

”You’re a naughty little baby aren’t you Kayla, you need to be babied, you want to be a good girl and you’re grateful to your mommy and Aunty Luz for punishing you”

“Wh- what n- no please i’ll be fine!” She cried cause she just realized she had a babysitter!  

She knew things were going to be bad for a week already cause her step mom is friends with the nurse and told her all about Kayla and the baby treatment and the nurse said she’d be happy to feed her bottles and baby food.. If after the week she was good and the grades were up then she could be a normal teenager but if not she would remain a baby! 

“Owe!” Kayla yelled as the first blow landed without warning.. She kicked and tried to put her hand behind her back to block it..

Now she was crying real tears not from what was happening earlier in the fear of the spanking she was now crying from the spanking! 

“Pl- please!” She cried begging 

“I’ll be good I’ll be good Yes yes I’m a naughty little baby!” She said crying as the spanking hurt she would say or agree to anything just to get it to stop!! 

“Yes yes thank you Aunty Luz for punishing me!” She cried like a newborn 

• Like 1

Luz stopped the spanking and put the brush down, she listened to Kayla’s sobs and cries as she stroked her hot red cheeks.

”All done, your spanking has ended now. You deserved it though didn’t you”

She gave the cheeks a squeeze and then gently pushed Kayla

”Go and get on the changing table and I’ll get you diapered and dressed, after that I’ll give you a cuddle and you can calm down from your spanking”

• Like 1

Kayla sniffled..

”N- I guess.” She was about to say no but then she thought she might get it again.

”Ok.” Kayla said as she crawled over to her changing table..

She knew Luz was on charge no doubt about that..

Kayla was scared what she might do with that new found power and control she now had over her.. 

Luz helped Kayla onto the changing table and used used the straps to secure her.

She looked under the the table and chose a thick pink diaper that crinkled loudly as she touched it

”Spread your legs for me so I can wipe you clean”

She waited and as Kayla slowly spread her legs she took the baby wipes and carefully wiped the pee off of Kayla’s body.

She grinned and pressed the wipe firmly against Kayla’s kitty and wiped a bit more firmly.

Luz smiled and watched for any reaction in Kayla’s body

“You don’t need to strap me down!” She hated now that she was helpless..

Kayla did as she was told still very embarrassed and humiliated she had just gotten a bad spanking from the girl she bullied and now she was about to get diapered by her! 

She did as she was told spreading her legs to let Luz get her dressed..

Kayla couldn’t help but feel embarrassed and tingly as she was touched in her Special place and then when her babysitter was a little more firmly and through she let out a little moan..

Oh no I hope she didn’t hear that! Kayla screamed in her head as she felt a whole new embarrassment now! 

“Oh does Kay Kay like it when Aunty Luz touches her there? That was a very cute little moan you made”

Luz wiped her clean and then with some effort slid the clean diaper under her red bottom, before rubbing some cream into the deep red hot cheeks

”That should help cool down that punished butt of yours”

She gently rubbed it in before taping the diaper securely.

”Now what can we dress you in, let me see”

She looked in Kayla’s closet and held up 2 onesies, one with “Loading Diaper” written on it and the other with “I love my Diapers” written on it.

”Which one would you like to wear?”

Kayla turned red she didn’t know what to say but they both knew it..

”Ok.” She said out of breathe as Luz finished putting her diaper on but not before rubbing in the cream and l powder:: 

”Come on just get me dressed.”‘she whined as she was back in her diaper..

“Ugh can I have some other choices?” She asked as both the choices sucked! 

Luz smiled 

“Another choice? Well, the other choice is that I put you back over my lap and then you’d be just in your diaper and nothing else”

She stroked some hair from Kayla’s face

”Of course, I can also ring your mommy and tell her you’re being difficult, what do you think her reaction to that would be?”

Luz stood and looked down on Kayla, she put her hand against her panties and felt the excitement in her own body as she watched the captive girl 

“I asked you a question, how would your mommy react?”

She smiled and put the “I love my diapers” onesie away and held up the “Loading Diaper” one up. 

“This one is perfect for you. It’s good to see which one you pick and then go against your choice to help you see that you have no choices on what you wear”

“She’d be mad, what do you think she’d say and do?”

Luz looked at Kayla and smiled

”Go on, answer me Kay Kay. What would happen?”

She unstrapped Kayla and slipped the onesie on, buttoning it at the bottom

”Don’t you look cute and very babyish, but I suppose that’s the whole idea anyway isn’t it”

“I don’t know probably spank me and threaten me some more..

”Please don’t spank me I know you’re in charge and when you give me a choice I make a Choice not ask for something else.” She could almost hear her Mom’s voice in her ear.. Her mommy and definitely conditioned her..

”Yes.” She said looking at her baby clothes that she hated..

Luz helped Kayla off the changing table and took her hand

”Follow me Kay Kay”

She picked up a pacifier and one of the stuffies on the shelf as they exited the room and Luz led Kayla down to the living room where she sat on the couch and pulled Kayla into the spot at the side of her

“I promised you a cuddle didn’t I crinkle butt”

She put her arm around Kayla and pushed the pacifier into her mouth before handing the stuffie to Kayla

”There, why don’t you cuddle your stuffie and Aunty Luz for a bit”

“I’m not a baby this is stupid!” She cried and Luz like a good babysitter got the pacifier and quieted her down..

She hated how she walked the crinkle of her diaper seemed to be very loud she was so embarrassed cause it was obvious she was a baby and Luz who wasn’t wearing a diaper was the adult..

Kayla dutifully did as she was told and cuddled with her stuffie and her new Aunt Luz.

“Kayla, you’re wearing a diaper, you just had a nap in a crib and I fed you a bottle of formula. That sounds baby to me”

Luz pulled her closer and started to stroke her hair before her cell phone rang. She quickly saw it was Kayla’s mom and answered it right away.

”hi, how’s the meetings going? Yeh, we’re fine. Kayla had her formula and nap, I had to spank her after her nap though for attitude. Hmm? Yeh I’ll tell her. Yeh, sure I’d love to. Ok, see you later”

She hung up and looked at Kayla

“That was your mommy checking everything was ok”

“Just asking how things are, told me about you wearing diapers to school and asked me if I’d look out for you there and make sure you didn’t sneak off to remove your diaper or use the potty. She isn’t happy I had to spank you either, said something about spanked by the babysitter and mommy doubles it, what did she mean by that?”

Luz looked at Kayla, although she had already been told about this rule, she wanted Kayla to tell her it

”She’s going to be home late too tomorrow evening so she said she’d see you the following morning”

• Like 1

“I’m not going to take it off at school if I’m good I can get out of all this baby Bs and be a big girl again..” Kayla didn’t realize how much of a baby she sounded like..

Kayla sighed 

“If I get in trouble and get spanking by the babysitter then mommy doubles it please tell her I was good I -I don’t want another spanking please I’ll say or do anything if you just help me!” She said begging 

• Like 1

“Sorry sweetie, I don’t have any control over your mommy’s rules. It will be ok, I’ll be here to support you when she takes you over her lap”

Luz didn’t want to admit it but she enjoyed seeing her former bully crying and knowing she had done it by spanking her like a child.

”Let’s forget about it for now, ok? She isn’t here so can’t do it, but you have to be on your best behaviour. Can you do that? Promise me Kay Kay, promise Aunty Luz you’ll be a good baby girl”

She started to stroke Kayla’s hair again and then surprised herself by leaning over and kissing her forehead

“B- but I was good and now you’re going to get me in more trouble!” She was on the verge of a tantrum as she didn’t find it fair at all..

Luz who was a good babysitter calmed her down the same way she would any baby..

Kayla was shocked when she started rocking and patting her diaper she felt just like a real baby! 

She was comfortable when she began stroking her hair and shocked when Luz kissed her..

”Wh- what was that About?!” Kayla squealed in shock