LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“Kayla, this is your last warning. The mittens stay on and you’re having a bottle of formula and then having a nap”

Luz walked into the kitchen and started to heat up one of the bottles from the fridge

”I can’t hear that rattle going though”

When she heard the rattle again she smiled

”Good baby, I can’t wait to tuck you in bed after I feed you a bottle. Has your bedroom changed much? I’m sure you’re not going to say but I’ll see it anyway pretty soon”

Kayla knew the way Luz talked to her she was serious.. 

Oh no my room she’s going to love that! 

She thought as she kept shaking her rattle..

Kayla was dreading her seeing her new room..

It was a full blown nursery there wasn’t a ounce of evidence that her room ever belonged to a teenage girl. 

Luz finished heating the bottle and walked back into the living room

“Ok little one. It’s bottle and then nap time. Let’s get your tummy nice and full”

She opened the playpen and then sat on the floor

”Ok crawl over and lay your head in my lap, then I’ll feed you the bottle”

Luz patted her lap and smiled at Kayla

”Come on baby, you can do it”

Kayla rolled her eyes she hated how Luz was having fun with this..

”Seriously I can feed myself!” She wasn’t moving she didn’t wanna lay in Luz’s lap and be fed like a real baby..

Kayla had No choice but to give in and do as Luz said what really sucked is she couldn’t get ahold of anything to help her up so she had to crawl..

”I bet your loving this!” She said as she crawled over to the girl she used to bully! 

“Loving it? All I’m doing is babysitting you. You’re just the baby I’m sitting”

Liz checked the temperature of the formula and smiled as she looked at Kayla crawling over, the diaper crinkling as she came

”ok, head here and then open for your baba” 

She slipped the nipple in Kayla’s mouth as she lay her head down, she noticed Kayla not sucking though and delivered a sharp slap to her thigh to encourage drinking 

• Like 1

“Talk to me like normal not this baby talk crap!” She said as she finally got over there..

”Seriously you’re going to make me lay in your lap I’m not a infant!” Kayla was so mad at the world! 

Once Kayla was defeated yet again she realized this was beginning to be a routine..

She laid there as the nipple was teased across her lips and if anything it seemed Luz intensified the baby talk..

Kayla wasn’t going to open her mouth unless she quit with the baby talk..

“Owe!” She yelled as the nipple was jammed in her mouth. 

She had no choice but to drink or choke.. 

Kayla knew right away it was baby formula. 

• Like 1

“There we go, a nice warm baba of formula for baby Kayla. As soon as you’ve finished, I’ll take you up to your bedroom, put you in bed and let you nap. Then after your nap I’ll change your diaper and give you a spanking because you keep giving me attitude. Then we’ll get you dressed and diapered again”

She stroked Kayla’s face and held the bottle as she watched the formula slowly draining from the bottle.

”You must really like this stuff, it’s going down very quickly”

• Like 1

Kayla finally settled down and began drinking as she had no choice..

”Spanking!” She said trying to sit up and protest but Luz kept her down..

”I’ll be good please!” She begged as she kept trying to spit the nipple out but her babysitter wasn’t letting her! 

Kayla heard the last few drops leave the bottle and now she would have to beg not to get a spanking after she was allowed to sit up and the nipple removed from her mouth. 

• Like 1

“Yes Kayla, all you’ve done since I arrived to babysit is give me attitude so you obviously need an attitude adjustment. I’ll give you that after your nap”

She pulled the bottle nipple out and sat Kayla up before rubbing her back and pushing her paci in. After a few minutes of rubbing, Luz smiled as she heard Kayla let out a burp, she gently reaches down and squeezed the diaper round Kayla’s hips.

”There, we got all those windy woos up. Now show me your bedroom. It’s nap time for the baby. Your diaper isn’t too wet so it will last your nap”

• Like 1

“N- no pl- please no spankings I’ll be good please!” Kayla felt two inches tall and like a baby begging her babysitter not to spank her..

After a few pats she did it 

“Burp.” She turned red from embarrassment 

She didn’t even stop Luz from checking her diaper as she wanted to get on her good side.. 

Kayla got up..

”Don’t laugh my mom’s lost her mind!” Kayla tried talking to her like they were equals.. 

• Like 1

“Oh yes Kayla. A spanking after your nap. If you carry on arguing it will just get worse for you”

Luz got up and headed toward the stairs

”She’s your mommy, not your mom, everytime you don’t say it correctly I’ll just have to report to her and I’m sure she wouldn’t be happy about it”

She walked up the stairs as Kayla was forced to crawl and entered the bedroom

Kayla decided not to push it but she was still trying to be Luz’s equal but all that went out the window as Luz scolded her about telling her mommy..

”Fine whatever!” She said getting mad..

”Don’t laugh my mommy is crazy and soon I’ll be an adult again.” She said trying to intimidate Rue with a hint of I’ll be back so you better watch out.. 

• Like 1

As they entered the room Luz couldn’t help but laugh as she looks round the room.

”I seriously doubt it, Kay-Kay. Not when she’s going to all the trouble to decorate your bedroom like this.

She walked over to the large pink crib which dominated the room and slid down the side.

”Nap time. Climb in”

After Kayla come up and into the crib, Luz pulled the dress over her head and let her in just her diaper

“Have a nice nap”

• Like 1

“No no I’ll be back to being an adult again you wait and see!” She cried as she didn’t even realize how much of a baby she sounded like..

Kayla did as she was told hoping to avoid the spanking..

”Hey I need that back!” She cried as now she was just in her diaper and she hated that she felt just like a baby and she couldn’t hide it..

• Like 1

Luz went downstairs and used the key to let herself into the computer room. She booted it up and started looking at the pictures that were already on there. 

“Oh my, there’s loads. Kayla would be seriously embarrassed if she saw these, she brought it all on herself though”

She looked up at the clock and realised she’d been on the computer for almost an hour and half and it was almost time for Kayla to get up.

”I wonder if she slept at all”

• Like 1

Kayla had listened to the mobile and watched the teddy bears go round and round and soon feel asleep..

She woke up wet even more she had no idea why but her mommy had been putting things in her bottle to make her wet and she couldn’t control it..

Kayla woke up looking at her nursery she stood up in her crib..

”Lue I’m up!” She said to the baby monitor 

• Like 1

Luz smiled as she heard Kayla call her name, she left the computer room and locked the door, putting the key back safe. 

On her way out of the living room towards the stairs she picked up the hairbrush which has been laying on the table and headed upstairs.

As she entered Kayla’s nursery she frowned. 

“You should be sat down in your crib not stood up, what if you had fell? Looks like you need a diaper change too, you did a good job making it all wet for me Baby Kay Kay”

• Like 1

“Sorry.” She said as she was still trying to be good anything to get out of the spanking..

”Yeah.” She said as she was still embarrassed and to know the girl she used to bully was about to change her diaper!

Enjoy it now calling me baby k k Ugh! She screamed in her head.. 

Luz walked over and let the side of the crib down, she reached her hand under and pressed the swollen, soggy padding.

”Are you a bedwetter normally or have you just been wetting because you’re a baby in diapers?”

She looked over to the large changing table and at the chair in the room.

”Ok, crawl your way over to the side of the chair, I’ll let you stand then, we need to get you all clean and dry don’t we”

Kayla was getting mad now cause Luz seemed like she was having too much fun at her expense… She was still trying to get out of her spanking so if she had to humiliate herself a little she would..

”I’m a baby in diapers.” She said softly as the words came out but left a bitter taste in her mouth like she bit into a lemon! 

“Yes.”‘she said so far so good she said to herself as she began crawling to the changing table..

Ok good maybe she changed her mind about the spanking cause I have been good..  Kayla thought as she reached the changing table her changing table where she was about to get her diaper changed..

How embarrassing and humiliating as she thought about all the things that now belonged to her in her nursery! 

• Like 1

Luz tapped her foot, shook her head and frowned

”Kay Kay, Aunty Luz said crawl to the chair, not your changing table, you should start listening. Now get yourself there”

Luz walked over and sat on the chair and watched to see what Kayla’s reaction would be.

”I won’t tell you again, get your soggy baby butt over here, now!”

• Like 1

Kayla did as she was told she was ready to get her diaper changed on her changing table..

She saw the hairbrush..

Please let her change her mind please let her change her mind!  She said a thousand times but she could tell by the tone in her voice this may not end well. 

“Pl- please don’t spank me I’ll be good I promise I know I’m a baby and she’s my mommy and you’re the babysitter pease I’ll be good!” She begged as she got over to the chair. 

Luz looked into Kayla’s eyes, she reached forward and untaped the diaper, both girls hearing it hit the floor. Before Kayla could react, Luz grabbed her arm and pulled her over her lap.

”I didn’t forget that i promised you a spanking when you’d napped. Did you think I’d forgot or just hoped I had?”

She gently rubbed the hairbrush on Kayla’s damp cheeks.

”Before I start, you’re going to tell me 3 things. Number 1 is why you and your friends bullied me so much, number 2 is how many times you’ve had to be spanked by your mommy since she decided to baby you and number 3 is do you always cry like a baby before she finishes. You need to answer all 3 and then I’ll get this spanking done with”

• Like 1

“No please please I’m sorry please!” 

“I don’t know we thought it was fun I guess please I’m sorry I’m sorry!” She began crying cause she knew what was coming! 

“I- I don’t know I- I haven’t counted probably twenty times n- no pl no more  yes yes ok please don’t spank me!” She begged as she was already crying 

• Like 1

“You thought it was fun? To humiliate me in front of people at school? Do you know how many times I went home almost in tears because of how you and your friends treated me?”

Luz looked at the white cheeks squirming over her lap and carried on stroking them with the hairbrush.

“You’re going to stop bullying me, and you won’t bully anyone else at school, you’re going to tell your friends that you’ve had a change of heart and you wish you hadn’t bullied anyone. You’re going to tell them face to face or I’ll be showing them pictures from this weekend. Do you understand me? Do you understand what Aunty Luz is saying?”

• Like 1