LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla knew she was right about everything! 

“That’s not true once this stupid punishment is over I’ll be fine!” She cried as she was scared of what might happen what if her mom didn’t let this punishment be over and she now knew Lutz was going to make sure she stayed a baby! 

“N- no pl oh shit!” She moaned as Lutz was touching her just right! 

“Hey n- no qu!” Was all Kayla could say as lutz had her way with her not believing that lutz now had her tongue in her mouth she tried desperately to get away but Lutz wasn’t letting her..

Kayla around literally like a fish out of water!

Luz finally broke the kiss and smiled as she looked at Kayla’s face 

“see, that’s what you need, you need to be under the control of your mommy and babysitter. You’re much better behaved..well, you are after a good spanking anyway” she laughed as she kept looking at the shock on Kayla’s face.

She picked up the sponge and started washing her again

”I wouldn’t get your hopes up about this punishment ending anytime soon, not if I have anything to do with it”

Kayla was trying to come to grips what just happened but then she felt a shiver run down her spine as spanking was brought up… The clincher came when Lutz talked about controlling her and how she would make sure the punishment wouldn’t end anytime soon! 

“No you can’t do that it’s not up to you!” She cried..

”This isn’t fair I’m not a baby I’m even older than you you’re the baby not me!” She whined as there was nothing else she could do she felt so helpless she hated to think she felt as helpless as a BABY..

Kayla could only imagine if Lutz began buying her baby stuff or if she and her step mom went out and lutz was with them then they would talk like adults buying things for the baby embarrassing her even more..

”I hate this!” She cried as she was ready to cry as her eyes began to water.. 

“I’m your babysitter, Kayla, all I have to do is report back to your mommy how today has gone and I can see you being in diapers for a very long time. Did your mommy even specify a date that this would end?”

She gently started to stroke Kayla’s face as she saw her eyes beginning to water.

”It won’t be too bad, as long as you behave like a good baby then you won’t be spanked…much”

She held a towel out and helped Kayla out of the bath, wrapping the towel round her.

“She’s my mom not my mommy!” Kayla hated how lutz talked to her and how she said her mommy like she was making sure she knew her place..

”She said when the principal quit calling and when my grades improved she said she would let me be an adult again and I’m not picking on you anymore and my grades will come up so probably a couple weeks.” Kayla said looking forward to the day she put on a thong again and drank out of a cup and not a baby bottle and had her room back and not a nursery! 

“I’ll be good but I’m not a baby!” She cried as she noticed how Lutz was trying to comfort her but she also noticed how Lutz seemed like it was her goal to keep her in diapers and treated like a baby..

That bitch I think she’s trying to make sure this crap don’t end! She thinks to herself as she allows Lutz to help her out of the tub..

”Ok guess I can’t dress myself right?! 

“She’s your mommy. That’s what you’ll be writing on your letter to her and it’s how you’ll address her. If you refer to her as mom again when I’m here then you’ll be drinking caster oil and I’ll be adding it to the list of things I need to tell her when she comes home”

Luz wrapped the towel round her and held her hand, leading her to her mommy’s bedroom. 

“Let’s get you dry and diapered, then you can sit and write your letter to mommy”

She pointed at the bed

”go over there, get the changing pad and lay it on the bed, then go over to the closest, choose as thick a diaper as you can, lay on the mat and then ask nicely for Aunty Luz to put you in your baby diaper”

The threat mad Kayla scared as that was the last thing she wanted!  She didn’t protest when lutz took her hand leading her to her moms bedroom. 

Kayla realized without a doubt that lutz was 100% in control and very much concerned what might happen.. She wondered if Lutz would use this against her at school what if she convinced her mom to send her to school in diapers.. Kayla was mad and scared..

”Are you serious!” She said coming short of stomping her foot..

Knowing she had no choice she dutifully did as she was told.. Once everything was situated she laid down on the changing pad with diaper in hand..

”Please Aunty Lutz will you put me in my baby diaper.” She said softly rolling her eyes. 

• Like 1

Luz snapped a few pics of Kayla laying on the changing pad

”why does Kayla want me to put her into baby diapers? I thought Kayla was a big girl?”

Luz smiled as she watched, wondering what Kayla would say and how she would react.

”You’re showing all your private area to me, what are you doing that for?” 

Kayla already knew what lutz wanted her to say but she didn’t wanna say it but she knew she had little choice and she hated being naked around her! 

“I’m a baby please put my baby diaper on me— yeah I’m waiting for your to put that stupid thing on me.” 

Luz smiled and walked over, hitting the button on her phone to stop recording sound, she smiled at Kayla and replayed what she had recorded, Kayla’s voice came over the phone saying “I’m a baby, please put my baby diaper on me”

She rubbed some cream into Kayla and then slid the diaper under her, taping it up and then patting her.

”Right, let’s get you settled in a moment for writing your letter, but first…” she smiled and showed Kayla as she sent the file to her mommy, before climbing into Kayla’s mom’s bed

”Come under the covers and give me a cuddle”

She held her arms open for Kayla to climb in and get close 

“No erase that now!” She cried as she couldn’t believe Lutz had that on her phone now so everyone would think she wants to be a baby..

Kayla figured she better pick her battles as she now knows all her tantrums get her in trouble..

Damn it I’ve even thinking like a little kid now..

She closes her eyes a lutz puts her back in a diaper.. 

I’m never going to get used to this Bs! She thinks as the diaper is pulled up tight between her legs and each side tapped up.. 

“Hey don’t I get any pants!” Kayla knew just in a diaper and t shirt she would look and feel just like a baby but now she was understanding that was the point!  

“Pants? Why would you get pants? You’re in just a diaper, and that’s how I want you dressed. Now come up to me”

She patted the bed at the side of her and waited 

“Come on Kayla, come and give me a cuddle and kiss and thank me for your baby diaper”

Kayla wanted to yell and cuss at Lutz she figured it was already bad enough to be changed and given a bath and diapered again but at least she had clothes on to cover it and now nothing she felt real embarrassed and humiliated! 

“Seriously hasn’t this gone to far i thought you wanted me to write some paper or something..Kayla was trying to think of a way out of cuddling with Lutz. 

“You are going to write a nice letter for your mommy, first though you are going to give me a nice cuddle and kiss and thank me for your baby diaper”

She waited 

“Of course you don’t have to, you can choose not to, and I’ll tell your mommy you haven’t listened to anything I’ve said and been a very disobedient little girl, your choice”

Kayla thought about it for a minute it two but she knew she had no choice..

”Fine!” Kayla said rolling her eyes 

She did as she was told giving Lutz a hug and a peck on the check.. She felt so embarrassed as she did all this in just her diaper and the crinkle of her filled the room and the embarrassment she was feeling was overwhelming like she might pass out..

”Thank you for my baby diaper.”

”Ok you happy now!” She said rolling her eyes shaking her head in frustration 

“No, baby Kayla, I’m not happy, babies don’t kiss on the cheek. Come and kiss my lips, or…I send pictures to your social media, and it better be a good kiss”

Luz grinned, she had no plans really to send the pictures but Kayla didn’t know this. She was basically stuck between a rock and hard place.

Luz wanted to make Kayla believe and accept that Luz was in her life and that she needs her, she wanted to make Kayla depend on Luz and have a strong bond eventually

“Seriously!” She pouted looking frustrated as she knew she had no choice! Damn it what the hell isn’t this enough! She thinks to herself. This is so unfair if I don’t do what she wants she can spank me! 

“Fine!” Angrily she did as she was told. 

Kayla walked over and kissed her passionately hoping that would make her happy! 

Luz smiled as she heard the crinkles and saw how awkward Kayla looked as she came near.

“Good girl, I think you’re starting to learn just who is in charge of you”

As Kayla kissed her, Luz put her hand at the back of Kayla’s head to stop her pulling away. after a few seconds she stopped and smiled 

“I bet you liked that didn’t you. That’s the kind of attention you’re going to get for a long time”

• Like 1

Kayla hated how Lutz talked down to her and she hated how her diaper crinkled she hated it all.. 

“Mphh n-!” She cried as lutz held her tightly kissing her even putting her tongue in her mouth she tasted the cinnamon gum that Lutz was chewing..

Only when Lutz let her go was she able to be free of her..

”Hey you c- can’t d- do that No I like boys!” She stuttered nervously trying to catch her breathe..

N- no I’m not I won’t be a baby after this month is over my grades will be improved and I’ll be good!” She protested 

• Like 1

“That’s what you’re hoping anyway, I’m sure your mommy will be looking at your grades and behaviour”

Luz smiled and patted the bottom of Kayla’s diaper

”Come on crinkle butt, let’s get some clothes on you”

She led her out to her bedroom and began rifling through the closet for clothes, picking out a miniskirt and flowery T-shirt 

• Like 1

“I’ll be good and my grades will be great!” She said sounding like a baby everyone was making her be! 

She blushed as lutz patted her diaper it felt like so many things were being said with the patting. 

One she was a baby

two lutz could spank her whenever she wanted 

three I own you I’m in control 

“Ok.” Kayla was relieved to finally be getting dressed! 

• Like 1

Luz hummed a nursery rhyme as she dressed Kayla, the skirt was so short that her diaper was on show and the T-shirt was something a child would wear.

”There, perfect”

She frowned and pointed at Kayla’s hair.

”What style shall I put your hair in…hmm, pigtails or braids…”

She went to the dresser and picked up the hairbrush

”come sit down so I can sort your hair”

• Like 1

“I can dress myself you know!” Kayla whined but Lutz was having none of it as she dressed her like a toddler..

Kayla’s jaw dropped as she looked at her skirt it was short..

”Hey can I wear something else it’s pretty short the stupid diaper shows..

Oh my are you serious as she looked at her shirt it said baby in big letters with baby blocks and rattles on it..

”My hairs fine.” She whined sitting down with more crinkled from her ever present diaper 

• Like 1

“No, only big girls are able to dress themselves, and as you said earlier, you’re a baby and you need to be dressed by me”

Luz smiled as Kayla sat down in front of her.

”Ok, let’s get your hair done”

She started brushing her hair and putting it in braids

“You’re going to look very cute, I’ll make sure to take a nice photo for your mommy, maybe I’ll make it my Lock Screen on my phone”

• Like 1

Kayla sat there as lutz did her hair she was really pissed at how Lutz made sure she was treated just like a baby like she couldn’t do anything!  As she was sitting there she was thinking how she had everything taken from her and she could no longer do anything like she was helpless..

”Yeah I’m sure you will!” She said rolling her eyes with plenty of sarcasm.. 

“When is my mom coming back?” 

Kayla knew she still had that stupid letter to write.. 

• Like 1