LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh baby Pvt Baby_B_UK

Kaylaindiapers

“Hey you b-!” Kayla caught herself as she almost called her a bitch..

”We’re not friends anymore!” Kayla said kicking her feet in disgust..

She really was acting like a baby throwing a tantrum in her dirty diaper.” 

• Like 1

Luz frowned as Kayla spoke 

“What was that? Do you want to try saying that again?”

She stared at her, almost willing her to be disobedient

”I’ll think about whether to punish you or not while you think about apologising, and meaning it”

Luz went and sat back down, picking up her phone, unknown to Kayla was that Luz had been texting Kayla’s mommy and keeping her updated

“B- but I -i didn’t say anything!” Kayla said as she couldn’t imaging getting in trouble when she didn’t say anything! 

“I didn’t say anything!” Kayla sat in her messy diaper looking at her book wondering what Luz was doing. 

“You might not have said anything but you almost did”

Luz smiled as Kayla kept looking at her book

”Do you want to come and sit on my lap and we can read your book together? After that I’ll change your diaper and give you a bath, smells like you need it”

Kayla decided it was best not to argue. So she let it go..

She sat there for about ten minutes looking at her book..

Kayla knew that wasn’t a question even know It was asked.. She just wanted to get changed and not in trouble..

”Ok.” 

• Like 1

“Good girl, come on”

Luz waited until Kayla was near and then pulled her into her lap, she picked up the pacifier and pushed it into Kayla’s mouth

”Ok baby girl, let’s see”

She opened the book and started pointing to the animals

”what is that, do you know what noise it makes?” She enjoyed hearing Kayla try to name the animals and do their sounds behind her pacifier

”See, you can be a good little baby can’t you”

After around 20 minutes of cradling Kayla, Luz helped her up

”Let’s go give my baby a bath, she a stinky baby in a very full diaper isn’t she”

• Like 1

Kayla didn’t like the feeling of being in a dirty diaper being pulled into Luz lap. She started to say something but the pacifier was quickly put into.  

“Wog woof..”! She said saying dog and the sound it makes.  

“Yeth.” She said smiling as she was having fun playing with Luz as she really was a good babysitter..

Kayla smiled when the bath was brought up! 

“Yes please wath!” She said excited 

• Like 1

Luz patted Kayla’s diaper as she helped her to her feet, smiling as Kayla grimaced at the feel

She pulled the pacifier out and pressed her lips to Kayla’s, kissing her before pulling away and pushing the pacifier back in

”Ok little stinker, crawl to the bathroom for me and I’ll give you a nice warm bath and make you all clean again. I’ll even put some bubbles in and some bath toys for you to play with”

Kayla was mad as Luz patted her diaper and the smile said it all Luz was in control of everything and Kayla was a baby..

”Hey I- I li- like bo mmh!” She squealed 

Saying she liked boys not sure how it came out as the pacifier was put in her mouth..

”Wall werisly!” She whined crawl seriously..

Kayla didn’t like the look Luz gave her and she wanted to get out of her messy diaper! 

“Wine.” She pouted as she got down on her hands and knees and she began crawling to the bathroom..

Kayla looked and felt just like a baby sucking her pacifier and crawling in her dirty diaper.. 

• Like 1

“Good girl, I’ll get you all clean and freshly diapered after a nice warm bath”

Luz walked behind Kayla as she crawled her way to the bathroom, patting her diaper every few moments

”You know, you’re a much better baby and much cuter than you are as a grown up at school. You’re better behaved too, have you ever thought that your mommy was right with her choice?”

Luz turned on the water and got the temperature nice and warm and put some bubbles and ducks in

• Like 1

Kayla was trying to stay focus and that was get a bath and get out of her messy diaper! 

“Wo wime wot woing we wabby.” She said behind her pacifier that she wasn’t going to be a baby! 

What choice do I have if I don’t do what I’m told I get spanked! She thought to herself..

“Wo wile we wood and Wo more wabby!” She whined knowing Monday school would be starting and then she had one more week to be a baby.. 

She watched as the tub was filled up knowing soon Luz was going to be giving her a bath! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

“Oh Kayla, you’re so silly. You think your mommy will let you grow up? Why would she want that rebellious brat of a daughter who bullied people, when she can keep control of you by making you wear diapers?”

Luz smiled and patted Kayla on the head

”She’ll let you grow up when she thinks is best, and who knows, she might need to potty train you again”

Luz rubbed the back of Kayla’s diaper and pointed to the floor

”Lie down so I can get your diaper off before the bath”

“I’ll be good I promise pl- please tell her I’vs learned my lesson and I’ll be better!” She begged..

Kayla hated everything Lutz was saying cause she knew she was right..

She hated the image of her step mommy potty training her.. 

Kayla remembered her nephew being potty trained and now she imagined how it could be her and she would actually be getting pull ups knowing she would be closer to her sexy thongs..

”Fine i’ll lay down will you help me convince my mom that I’ve learned and that you don’t think I should be treated like this.” She said laying down wanting to close her eyes feeling just like a baby as she waited for Lutz to take her diaper off! 

Liz couldn’t help but smile as Kayla lay on the mat before her

”I will talk to her and tell her exactly what I think, that this punishment is exactly what you need. She can make her own mind up about when she ends it. Who knows, she might even let me help potty train you. Wouldn’t that be fun”

She started to untape Kayla’s diaper and wipe her down as she lay there, getting as much off her bottom as possible before helping her up and into the bath

Kayla was so pissed off it was beyond words.. She knew she had to lay there to get cleaned up that was horrible by itself and now her stupid babysitter the girl she used to bully was going to tell her mom she deserved this..

”How would you like it if I told your mom you deserved this!” Kayla had no idea how much of a baby she sounded like but it was the only thing she could think of…

She was so close to throwing a tantrum! 

“Well for a fact I know that I haven’t been bullying people or getting bad grades, that’s what your mommy is punishing you for”

Luz smiled and finished wiping Kayla before putting her in the bath

”After I’ve bathed you, you can write a nice letter to your mommy thanking her for punishing you and telling her how much you deserved it and how grateful you are to her, and how much you love me being your babysitter, if it’s not good enough then you’ll be re-writing over and over”

She picked up the sponge and started to wash Kayla with the soap 

Luz frowned and grabbed Kayla’s arm, she pulled her to a standing position and held her there while reaching over for the bath brush

”you little brat, you’re not going to do what I’ve said?! It wasn’t a question, it was an order and you will be doing it!”

While scolding Kayla, she swung the bathbrush and brought it into contact with Kayla’s wet bottom 5 times

”You’ll do it because I am in charge, not you. You are the baby, I am your babysitter”

Kayla never knew how strong Lutz was or maybe it was that she was wet and everything was slippery..

”N- no pl- please please!” She begged as she saw the hairbrush..

”Ow ow n- o- k ok ok please stop!” She cried begging to quit as it hurt especially on her bare wet ass..

Luz stopped and put the brush down. 

“Now sit down and let me wash you, then you’ll be dried and you can either go over my lap AND then write the letter to your mommy or you can write the letter to your mommy without going over my lap”

She looked and frowned, waiting for an answer

”You’ll be sucking on a bar of soap while writing it too, now which will it be?”

She started washing Kayla, not being very gentle until she reached her diaper area where she started gently washing and massaging 

Kayla didn’t have any choice but to sit down as Lutz forced her down..

”I’ll write it without going over your lap pl- please no soap I’m sorry I’ll be good just not that please I’ve learned my lesson I’ll be good!” She begged 

“Oh Wh-!” She moaned as Lutz was touching all her special places and Kayla was torn hating Lutz or loving her fingers! 

“Oh no, it’s either soapy mouth while writing or over my lap AND soapy mouth while writing”

She continued to massage, smiling as Kayla started to spread her legs slightly

”If you do a good job then I’ll let you wash the soap out, if not then you’ll have a very soapy mouth for a few hours”

“You like boys? You mean you like to steal boys from others, I know that your last boyfriend you had was someone else’s and you caused them to split up. Besides, what boy would want you now? I’m sure any boy wouldn’t want to be changing messy diapers in the middle of a date”

She put her hands to Kayla’s diaper area and pressed on it, gently stroking her.

”I think this is the only way you’ll be getting any attention anyway”

She leaned forward and kissed Kayla on the lips, pressing her tongue into her mouth as she continued to massage.